Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Infernal Halls [ A campus roleplay. Everyone is welcome. ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What?" Jake stopped and looked her in the eyes. He kinda blushed a bit. She was pretty damn cute... and her breasts werent all that bad either! Damn Jake was starting ot liek the Neko a little bit.

"Are you afraid of losing to a girl?" She laughed and poked him, becoming hyper, which she only did when she was comfortable around someone. But that blushing HAD to go, she thought. Her blushing became even more dark, and even more often. By now Jake probably could've guess that Bre was into him, but the little blushing on his face made it hard to tell if he naturally had a little blushing color to his skin, or he was into her. Bre just had to find out, maybe she would, or maybe she'd let him take control.​

"Not really." Jake grinned as he lead her inside his dorm which was actually pretty clean. He walked over to his couch and turned on his PS3. Okay so now his Beserk drive was starting to fill up a bit because of his hormones... so he had three choices. 1. go beserk and rape her 2. wait use the game to let off some of his Beserk Drive or 3. try to hold it in until later that day.

Natasha felt that her presence might be abandoned, "....Kendra!..." She called out some, "Y-you...didn't...do...anything...I...just have trouble." She mumbled looking at her as her face was still red and her eyes were still on fire due to her emotions, "...I...just want you to know ...I still wish to show you around..." She said quickly as she blushed more to the point where her face was beat red and she played with her finger giving off a small smile.

"Hm..." She began, her eyes wandering from Natasha's feet up to the tip of her head, following her silken locks before settling back onto her eyes. It was true, then. She did have trouble speaking to people like her. Though, what exactly she was she wasn't quite sure.

"Do you think you can do that, without lighting anything else on fire?" Kendra turned back to her, her eyes glistening softly.

Bre laughed and followed after him, just looking around his room. "Didn't expect a guy to keep so neat and tidy." She plopped on the couch next to him, curling her legs up under her. She practically started to cuddle with him, but that was only in the cats nature to get comfortable when they were trying to relax. But the fact that she liked him had it's perks too. "So, lets get to me kicking your butt then." She laughed and looked at him, then down at the PS3 and then up at the television. She didn't have any of this in her room, maybe she should consider sending a 'help me' note to her parents. Maybe they'd understand.​

"We'll see about that." Jake grinned handing her a controller as he started up the game and picked the character known as Glacius. He waited for her selection and blushed when she was almost cuddling with him. It was giving him bit of a hard on since he could see a bit of her cleavage.

She laughed and nodded, picking (( I don't know if there's a girl character or not so I'll just guess. )) a girl character, of course. Bre looked hard at the screen and then sighed. "I've never played this one you know...Not many guys are comfortable with me in their rooms...I guess they're afraid I'll break something.." She laughed again and looked up at him.​

(Yeah there's a chick named Orchid... she's pretty awesome! Killer Instinct is truly the king of all Fighting Games.)
Jake smiled saying "Well yo useem pretty gentle to me." Jake smiled as the match started.
As he played he couldnt help but peek at her cleavage a couple of times (perv... lol).

BlindedByTheLight said:
"Hm..." She began, her eyes wandering from Natasha's feet up to the tip of her head, following her silken locks before settling back onto her eyes. It was true, then. She did have trouble speaking to people like her. Though, what exactly she was she wasn't quite sure.

"Do you think you can do that, without lighting anything else on fire?" Kendra turned back to her, her eyes glistening softly.

Natasha blushed more form the comment, "I...I will try...I ...just want to show you around.." She mumbled some more but loud enough for her to hear as she looked at her as she was shy as hell in front of Kendra. Her feelings were building but she didn't act on them and wanted this to play out and hoped that Kendra wouldn't reject her as she looked at her hoping.

Kendra flashed a smile, pocketing her hands as she did so whilst thinking about how secretly amazing it felt to see a girl basically melting at her feet. "Then, show me around." She said easily, wondering if there were anything she could even try to do to put the girl at ease. They probably both should have been in class, but she supposed that could wait a little bit.

(( It's just a guy thing. xD Well a girl thing sometimes too. >_> xD ))

Bre smiled and started fiddling with the buttons. She hadn't the slightest in what she was doing, but whatever it was, it was working. She looked up at him and slightly caught him looking at her cleavage. Bre just left it, she didn't mind. It wasn't like her was feeling her up or on top of her by now. She sat on her rear, her legs falling asleep so she put them straight out and rested them on the floor. Bre leaned forward and bit her bottom lip looking determined. "I have to beat you at my first attempt in this game!"​

Soon enough Jake lost the match and smiled sweetly saying "Not bad for your first time..." Jake smiled as he got up saying "I'm gonna grab a soda fro mthe fridge... you want one?"

BlindedByTheLight said:
Kendra flashed a smile, pocketing her hands as she did so whilst thinking about how secretly amazing it felt to see a girl basically melting at her feet. "Then, show me around." She said easily, wondering if there were anything she could even try to do to put the girl at ease. They probably both should have been in class, but she supposed that could wait a little bit.

Natasha used her will and all of it to maintain her fire magic within herself. "A-alright...lets go...", She said softly as she walked up to her. She knew where most of the things were and the office and everything. Kendra was dreamy and she didn't think that it would have been possible for her to take interest in her. Natasha herself was just a bookworm and she vowed she wouldn't get into this but Kendra was something more and she felt that if she didn't take the chance she might not be able to again.

Bre nodded and sat up, stretching her shoulders and back. She smiled as she put down the controller, looking at the game. "That was amazing.." She opened her eyes wide and looked at him. Bre now realized that it sounded like they just had sex. "Haha the game I mean!" She layed across the couch, stretch even more, starting to purr. It was so comfortable there, did she really have to leave it behind for classes? Or would she even go to classes now that she met Jake?​

Jake blushed when she said 'That was amazing!' as if they had just bumped uglies. Of course this didnt help his beserk gauge any. Luckily the execs at Ezeroad hooked Jake up with a special powder that can be used to make any girl moist and wanting. He grabbed two cans of soda, pourd a decent sized portion of hte powder into one of the mand walked back handing the drugged soda to Bre.

[[Hey. I'm gonna go ahead and wind down, for the night. It's nearly 2 AM for me. But I promise to reply tomorrow. I apologize.]]

BlindedByTheLight said:
[[Hey. I'm gonna go ahead and wind down, for the night. It's nearly 2 AM for me. But I promise to reply tomorrow. I apologize.]]
{{It is fine love, I will wait for your post. Kk? Sleep well ^^ }}

Bre smiled as he came back and put the soda down. She stood up, and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, nuzzling her nose with his before slowly easing herself into a kiss against his lips. She held her lips against his gently for at least half a minute before she came back down on her feet, and looked up into his eyes. "Was that....okay for me to do, because if not I'll just sit right back down and let you beat me in another round..." She pointed to the couch and then looked back up into his eyes, awaiting a response.​

Jake's face became beet red when she kissed him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her saying "That was more than okay." Jake smiled warmly at her and out of instinct quickly returned the kiss.

"Crazy huh? How we just meet and you've already got me in a liplock." She giggled a bit and looked around, then decided to rest her head on his shoulder. He was taller than her, which she loved. Short men made her feel like an Amazonian woman. Bre looked up at him again and then rested her head on his shoulder again, nuzzling her nose against his neck.​

"Yeah it is crazy." Jake smiled as he held her close and soon sat down on the couch still holding onto her. He didnt know what to do... either stay still like this or go ahead and make a move? Man it's tough being a guy sometimes.

Bre closed her eyes, her body fitting like a glove in his arms and against his body. She purred a bit, and slowly started to fall asleep. But she remember, the game, she was addicted. "Come on! Let's playyy!" she said in a childish tone, laughing a bit reaching over to get the controller, and then to take a sip of her soda, but hesitated a bit looking at him for a positive reaction to her suggestion of playing.​

Communist Fluffy said:
BlindedByTheLight said:

Natasha used her will and all of it to maintain her fire magic within herself. "A-alright...lets go...", She said softly as she walked up to her. She knew where most of the things were and the office and everything. Kendra was dreamy and she didn't think that it would have been possible for her to take interest in her. Natasha herself was just a bookworm and she vowed she wouldn't get into this but Kendra was something more and she felt that if she didn't take the chance she might not be able to again.
[[Back. heh]]

How hard was it going to be for Natasha to keep her composure around her? It was certainly odd, because she acted like she'd never seen a pretty face in her life before. And Natasha herself was rather attractive, so why didn't she have this problem before? Or had she, but was just too embarrassed to own up to it? As they would walk along, Kendra would silently admire certain rooms and such as they would pass them. Though she weren't quite used to learning within an enclosed space, yet, there was always a chance that she would develop a taste for it.

BlindedByTheLight said:
Communist Fluffy said:
BlindedByTheLight said:

[[Back. heh]]

How hard was it going to be for Natasha to keep her composure around her? It was certainly odd, because she acted like she'd never seen a pretty face in her life before. And Natasha herself was rather attractive, so why didn't she have this problem before? Or had she, but was just too embarrassed to own up to it? As they would walk along, Kendra would silently admire certain rooms and such as they would pass them. Though she weren't quite used to learning within an enclosed space, yet, there was always a chance that she would develop a taste for it.

Natasha smiled at her softly as she had managed to keep her fire from damaging any of the other property around. Enjoying Kendra's time with her despite how nervous she was. "...and here this is the office..", She showed her the office since they passed it on the bright day that was unfolding. "Kendra....how....are you enjoying...this?", She asked softly though it wasn't completely nervous most was as she looked at her through the corner of her eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom