Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Infernal Halls [ A campus roleplay. Everyone is welcome. ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasha smiled, "T-thanks..." She said softly looking at her with blushes as she giggled, "Alright...j-just...meet me at my doorway..." She pointed to her doorway instead of saying it since she barely could speak. "Well...the class is about to begin...", She said as she looked at her in the eyes finally and flames danced behind her iris of her eyes. She was in tune with her fire and she was beginning to achieve a higher plateau. Though things were hard at times but she knew that trying would succeed.

Why was this female so nervous around her? She figured that a girl like her, with such gifts as her...Well, she'd assumed that she wouldn't be so...Articulate. Her icy hues locked within her own before Natasha turned to go, and she felt something grip about her that she couldn't exactly identify. She rather-looking, indeed...But why...

Shaking the feelings from her head, Kendra seemingly glided into the classroom she had shown her to. Yet, she almost wanted to turn back.

Character Name: Jake Duvalk
Race: Beserker
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime male/wallpaperboi/Male/RPC.jpg?o=20
Ability: Jake is able to go into an extreme rage which usually turns him into a humanoid monster. Although he is able ot control it he still looses control over it... especially when he's... doing the 'you know what'.
Other: Loves to blast loud rock music.

Natasha hoped she didn't come off as too nervous. Her magic was getting agitated by how she was feeling. The girl had a air about her that made her nervous as she turned for a second and peeked into the classroom when she spotted her and looked at her for a second and suddenly there was a burning smell as her magic had become more and more agitated as she noticed she was burning the wood that was along with the stone as she blinked and gasped some looking at it as the teacher looked at her and chuckled. Natasha giggled nervously as she looked a little longer.

Kendra couldn't help but hold her concentration with a bit more ease. Since it was a first class, it was insanely easy for her. Either that, or she really knew that she was doing. Each desk had a medium-sized bowl of water on it, and the students were expected to manipulate it. Each of them would probably have their own way of doing so. Some would simply freeze it over, or turn it into a bowl of ice cubes. Kendra, meanwhile, would remove the water from said dish and allow it to flow simply and cleanly around and through her fingertips.

Raising an eyebrow, she thought she smelled wood burning somewhere...

Natasha noticed that Kendra was getting aware and she blushed more as she began to burn it more by accident when suddenly. "Miss...stop burning the wood!", The teacher finally stopped the nonsense and then suddenly she jumped and she scorched the wood quite a lot to the point to where a spark hit. The wood smell was strong since she was startled as she blinked and noticed that Kendra was turning her head to where she began to walk away but knowing she could probably get a glimpse.

Jake groaned walking through the empty halls waiting for something to do. His ipod was blasting the Killer Instinct soundtrack.
'Man this place blows... why thehell did the Execs at Ezeroad send me here?' Jake thought as he sat down against a wall and played his PSP.
Jake was originally created by a weapons company known as Ezeroad who had secretly been workin on Organic weapons. Jake was a prototype of a brand new series known as TX-Berserker. However after a few failed tests Jake was sent to this school hoping he could lead a normal life.

She turned her head at last, the smell of wood overwhelming her senses. Considering that a fire was nearly started where the wood had begun to sizzle and burn, Kendra used the same water she was playing with to soak down the door frame. Upon receiving a graceful 'thank you' gesture from her teacher, the elementalist withdrew from the classroom and saw as Natasha thought she were to be getting away undetected.

Touching a gentle hand to the ground, a stream of ice spikes would head straight towards the fleeing girl, following her and perhaps threatening to encase her feet.

Bre trudged passed Jake and flicked her wrist to give a quick wave. She fluffed her hair a bit with her other hand and smiled quickly. She didn't say anything, just sat next to him. Bre thought this might've been the English classroom, but she wasn't entirely sure. But there were some moments to spare, so why not talk to someone who wasn't busy, just like her? She looked toward Jake, and smiled again, bringing her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around her legs. "Hi...I'm Breanna. But you could call me Bre."​

Natasha felt ice encase her feet as sizzle sounds could be heard as she felt cold freeze her. Suddenly she couldn't move as she looked behind her noticing Kendra and blinked, "...uh-...hi..." She said nervously as the sizzling kept going on as her magic was thrown off balance but then again it was probably due to her emotions and heart rushing as she kept looking back and sad as if she did something wrong. Natasha didn't really act this way and this woman affected her in a certain way.

"Yo..." Jake said with an uninterested tone in his voice as he looked at Bre. Jake looked at her body over and sighed. Man she was definately sexy. Jake usually kept a cool, uninterested face when it came to people mainly due to his Beserker drive within his body.
"The name's Jake... Jake TX-b Serial number 7891324648742... but you can just call me Jake..."

She shook her head, almost laughing at the woman's response. Making a gentle gesture, the ice holding her feet in place would disappear. Besides, Natasha would have melted it soon enough anyhow.

"I believe, you were watching me?"

Suddenly she felt them let go and she fell over losing her balance with a thud. "ow...ow...ow.." She rubbed her face and some of her upper body that hit as she sat up and blushed heavily and nodded. Her eyes looked down as flames were showing up quite a lot now and even her eyelashes were lit a little bit. The emotions were driving her magic to the surface and she never felt it like this as the flames were dancing around her heart as she giggled softly, "Yeah...I..." she stopped and looked down unable to finish.

Bre giggled and blushed as some hair covered her cheeks. "Okay, Jake. What's with the long name?" Her ears twitched, and her tail wagged a little, it was one of those long black tails, thin and shiny. For some reason Jake made her nervous. She wasn't the calm, gathered self she was known to be around guys. Bre thought she had a handle on these sorts of things. Apparently though, to her, Jake was different. She scooted over a bit, trying to see what he was listening to. "Cool, you're into music too." She looked straight forward and gave herself a nice palm to the forehead. "Duh..of course you do. Everyone does..." she laughed nervously and looked at him.​

As soon as she began to notice Natasha losing her balance, she would almost appear at her side. Though she were not there to catch her before she fell, she was there to at least see if she were alright. She felt incredibly warm, all of a sudden, perhaps from being too near to Natasha. Though, if she were to just fall down like that, she'd feel overheated as well.

"Would you like some help?" She asked, getting down to one knee and examining her closely. She didn't look to be hurt, or anything.

~Thump...Thump...~ Her heart was pounding for some reason as her flames showed themselves softly as she noticed that Kendra could feel her heat. "...I...wouldn't....mind....If...you...h-h..h", She stuttered again as the classes didn't bother right now and her feelings about her worked disappeared as she looked up at her, "..." She looked down softly as she put her hand over her mouth.

Well, if she hadn't seen this kind of a response in someone before. Well, she had, but it normally wasn't towards her. After all, she spent most of her time and training within her home town. She would head down to the sea at night, watching the waves ebb and flow, then rest within her ice chamber she called a bedroom before doing her usual day's routine once more.

Perhaps, it was a good thing she didn't exactly know where she was supposed to be. She had a feeling this would take a while. Wrapping a gentle arm about Natasha's shoulders, she would try and help her up off the ground.

"I'd rather not talk about it..." Jake sighed as he turned off his Ipod. He looked at her and smiled a bit t othe cute Neko.
For some reason most people tried to keep their distance from Jake due to his 'Buzzkillin' attitude. But hey he could open up a little now that someone was talking with him.

Natasha felt Kendra's arm go around her and put force as she helped her up as her heart raced more as she looked at her as her cheeks were bright red. "T-thanks.", She admitted. Natasha was one of the resourceful people but then when she found somebody attractive she kind of turned into a klutz at times and this was one of them as she looked at her and smiled softly though the flames in her eyes were dancing quite a lot. "T-thanks...Kendra.", She said that finally able to no completely stutter. IT happened when you weren't used to contact like this.

Bre smiled and nodded. "I won't pry into anything that you consider not my business." She nudged her shoulder against his and laughed a bit. "Hey listen, you want to go do something before class starts? Hell, I'm not ever sure I'm at the right place!" Bre turned red again, surprised at herself that she wasn't speechless around Jake. "Well, what do you say?" She shrugged and shrunk into herself, becoming even more infatuated by Jacks charm, or lack there of.​

"Eh... I just copied the original Killer Instinct game on my PS3... wanna come over to my dorm and play for awhile?" Jake asked her. He had a love for video games and an even greater love for the Killer Instinct fighting game series which was the first video game he had ever played since his initial creation.

This time, she actually did let out a soft laugh. A gentle, somewhat cute sort of giggle. She didn't do it very often, for she had no reason to. She guessed that her stuttering and her clumsiness came from her possibly being unused to her specific company, but it only made her internally smile.

"Your cheeks are red, and I believe that your eyes are burning." Once she helped her completely up, she leaned herself up against the nearest wall and watched her as she pointed out the facts. That would probably make her blush even deeper.

"Sure! I'm down for a videogame!" She smiled and jumped up. Suddenly life filled into her body, she loved videogames, she guys who invited her over for videogames not afraid of being beaten by a girl was even better. "Jake...can I ask you something?" Her blue eyes sparkled as she stared into his eyes. Bre held her hands behind her back, and twisted her left foot as she looked like a little kid that was trying to get her way with cuteness.​

BlindedByTheLight said:
This time, she actually did let out a soft laugh. A gentle, somewhat cute sort of giggle. She didn't do it very often, for she had no reason to. She guessed that her stuttering and her clumsiness came from her possibly being unused to her specific company, but it only made her internally smile.

"Your cheeks are red, and I believe that your eyes are burning." Once she helped her completely up, she leaned herself up against the nearest wall and watched her as she pointed out the facts. That would probably make her blush even deeper.

She blushed more and her heart beat faster as she looked away some, "R-really..." She acted as if it was a new feeling or if she was being told something that was surprising. HEr eyes didn't go up to hers after she mentioned them. IT was embarrassing.

"It's alright." She said, narrowing her gaze a little bit as she noticed the fact that she would refuse to make eye contact with her. If she truly was making her feel that terrible, then she would go ahead and let her get on her way. Besides, she was sure Natasha has classes she should be attending.

"Just...Try not to slip anymore. Next time, I may not be there to pick you back up." Kendra pulled away from the wall, rotating her slender form as though she were to walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom