Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Infernal Halls [ A campus roleplay. Everyone is welcome. ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He shook his head slowly, his breathing coming hard and heavy. "I've never even kissed a girl..." making up for lost time, he brushed her lips with his own again, "Why do you ask?"
He was certainly a horny pervert, but he was hopelessly naive and borderline pessimistic at times. The thought that she could possibly be desiring him in a sexual way hadn't crossed his mind, even while his thumb gently stroked her stiff nipple.

Bre smiled and blushed, closing her eyes for the moment his lips brushed against hers, but re-opened them as he began to speak. "Even though I might seem like a tease, and I don't give up much of a fight to strip down nude, I haven't done this before either..." She looked down at the ground, a blush was running a straight line under her eyes, a crimson red, like she was embarrassed and blushing at the same time. "But I bet you couldn't have known just by looking at me." Her voice was soft, quiet, as if she never admitted that to anyone.​

He brushed her hair away from her face with the hand that had been cupping her breast, then holding her chin and tilting her face up so their eyes met. He kissed her gently, holding his lips against hers for a few breath-stopping moments before breaking it and whispering, "Well... as long as we're having so many firsts tonight, why don't we share another first together?"
The hand cupping her behind rested on the inner thigh of her left leg, sliding upwards slowly and stopping just short of her pouting lower lips.

"I...I don't know Keeran. It's our first night here, in a dorm we didn't even know we were sharing up until a few hours ago..I kind of hoped that it'd be special. Like something that I'd be sure of when the time came." Secretly she just wanted him to take control and man handle her, but she wouldn't admit that. Not yet, maybe resist a few times more, and then give in.​

"Why would any of that keep this from being a special occasion?" he whispered to her, stroking the back of her neck with his fingers slowly while he kissed her again. Summoning a tiny weight made from ectoplasm, he dropped it on the lightswitch and shrouded the room in darkness. This was no issue to him, as his drow heritage gifted him with the ability to see perfectly, even in the total absence of light. With a wave of his hand he summoned four balls of purple flame, each one hovering just above one of the corners of her bed, lighting the whole area in a warm purple light.
Lacking the strength to lift her on his own, he covered his hands in ectoplasm and turned it into a simulation of leather, using his mind to scoop her up in his arms and carry her to the bed. Once that was done he climbed on next to her, discarding his pajama pants and revealing his swollen manhood. He waved his hand again and a cloud of darkness shrouded the bed, leaving an empty bubble in the middle where it was just the two of them in her bed, naked and lit by the soft purple light. "Is this better?" he asked her, hands slowly rubbing her thighs, "Special enough?"

Bre looked up to Keeran, the lighting over the bed making a mystical glow on their skin. "This IS special, I just want to make sure we're not going to regret this later on." She brought her left hand up to caress his jawline. "I just want to also make sure you're not wanting this just because you're thinking purely with your OTHER head."​

His finger traced the lips of her vagina slowly, and he smiled down at her. "I know I'm not going to regret anything we do here," he whispered, slowly slipping his finger into her rapidly wettening slit. He had never so much as kissed a woman before, but he had read enough well-made erotic novels to qualify for a doctorate in the subject.

She let out a slight gasp, holding onto Keeran tightly with her hands on his shoulders. Bre looked up, her eyes meeting his, her body loosening from it's tense state. "I won't regret anything done tonight either..." she said before placing her soft pink lips against his gently. Bre nuzzled her nose against his cheek, breathing softly into his ear, nibbling on his earlobe a little bit.​

He shuddered lightly at the feel of her teasing actions, whispering "Good", sealing the sentence by kissing her cheek. She could feel his hot breath on her face, kissing down to her neck and flicking his tongue against her soft skin. His finger worked in and out of her wet orifice slowly, his thumb hunting in the folds of her lips for her clitoris and finding it after a moment of untrained searching, rubbing slowly while his index finger did its work.

Bre laced her arms under his, grabbing him against her tighter. She closed her eyes, resting her forehead on his left shoulder, gasping until it raised to a soft moan. For it being her first time, the pleasure was turning to be too much, she bit down softly onto his shoulder, moaning some more, grasping lovingly at his shoulder blades. Her back was arching, her legs opening wider as she felt control of her body cease, and allowed the pleasure to take it's course.​

His finger worked in and out slowly, the hand not currently occupied with working her tight cunny slipping up her body to cup her breast, working it slowly and in time with his finger and thumb down below. He wanted desperately to slip his cock into her and start to go to town, but there were... formalities to observe. The woman had to enjoy it as much as the man did, or else he just hadn't done the job right.

Bre started to breath heavier, directly into Keerans' ear. She nipped at it again, looking across the room, then to his back. She whispered, "what are you waiting for..this is what we both want, so take the chance..." She rubbed a leg against his side, turning her body to the left to face him. She kissed his lips lightly, leaving a trail from his lips, to his jawline, to his neck, nibbling tenderly.​

He smiled at her. She was a wonderful roommate, that was to be certain. She seemed to be thinking exactly the same thing as him, and she wanted it just as badly as him. Kissing her softly on the lips, he whispered, "Sure thing, baby," and took his manhood in hand, guiding his coal-black member to her wet lower lips and rubbing it slowly against them before pressing forward, popping the head in and slowly following through with the shaft.

Bre gasped, wrapping her legs around Keerans waist. She held onto him with her arms tighter, tears streaming down her face in pain. But as the tears came, so did moaning as it gradually became more pleasurable. She breathed into his ear, closing her eyes as she brought her body up a bit to kiss his lips lightly. Bre bit on his bottom lip, taking her right hand and caressing his cheek tenderly.​

He smiled at her and kissed her in return, hands squeezing her breast and her hip in a sign of returned affection as he began to rock his hips. His cock slid into her wet pussy, going in as far as it could before he rocked back, pulling out to the rim of his head. All the while he kissed her softly, over and over, the hand on her breast leaving to run through her hair and toy with her ears.

She tried to stay quiet, so no surrounding dorms would hear. But for a first timer, there was never anything better than this feeling. Her moans increased, breathing became heavier, her back would arch every now and then. She grabbed harder onto his shoulders, her nails almost penetrating his skin, but she tried to prevent that. Bre started to nibble on his neck, and pushed herself up so that when he went inside her just that once, it went deeper, causing her to scream out in pleasure.​

"Oh god, Bre!" he managed to exclaim and whisper at the same time, his body slowly rocking counterpoint to hers, picking up speed with every thrust until his thick phallus was pistoning inside her like a NASCAR driver's engine in mid-race. "God, Bre," he whispered again, "It feels so good! Your pussy feels amazing!"

Bre shyly took her head and rested it in the crevice between his neck and shoulders, blushing deeply, but also breathing heavily. She took all of her strength, and flipped over so she was on top of him, allowing her hair to get out of her face, so she could cool down a bit. Bre entwined her fingers with his, her legs still wrapped around so she wouldn't fall. She let go of his fingers, leaning forward holding onto his shoulders, starting to ride him a little, very slowly and sensually. Bre wasn't sure of what she was doing, just following an instinct that had told her it was something that she wanted. Her lips curved up into a smile, as she closed her eyes again, throwing her head back, moaning softly.​

He gasped in shock at this quick reversal of roles, but once Keeran got over the initial surprise he started to copy her rolling motion. His hands squeezed her well-sculpted backside, pulling her slender body down onto him each time he thrust his hips. Scooting back and propping himself against the wall as best he could, he took her breast in his mouth and slowly suckled her nipple as one might do to a delicate candy.

Bre gasped with each thrust, feeling him go deep inside of her. Then she felt his hands on her rear, and gave her own personal thrust against his. She wanted to make him happy, not only make herself happy. And she knew that he wanted this to be special. Bre also didn't want anyone to call the Dean or room administrators because of a series of weird noises, but she didn't care. She started to put a slight bounce in between the thrusting, her breasts firm and soft, started to bounce a little, as she grabbed onto his chest. "K-Keeran....please..don't stop....." her voice sounded winded, but when she started toward the end of that sentence, she made it sound slightly orgasmic.​

He was utterly agape at what the sight was before him, a sexy slender girl bouncing atop his manhood. It was a sight he'd fantasied about for his entire teenage life, but one he never realistically thought he'd see. He was entranced by the way her voluptuous breasts bounced as she rode him, the way her pussy widened and closed depending on how thick the bit of his cock that was in her at the time was, the flush on her face and her breasts, her lips so red from arousal that she seemed to be wearing lipstick. "Won't stop," was all he could manage to say, all his effort going into holding back his moment of pleasure until she could have her own as well.

Bre could start to feel a strange sensation. As if she was going to explode with such a force that she just might dig her nails into Keerans' chested by accident. She moaned louder with each time she rode him, getting faster and faster, finally feeling her climax. So she thrusted herself one last time, grasping her hardest on him, releasing her climax, sweating and turning a sun burnt red.​

His hips rose high into the air and she could feel his body tense, feel him tremble as her vagina flooded with warm liquid, spurt after spurt of it entering her. After shooting into her what must have been eight or nine times, he relaxed all at once, body going limp as it heaved a sigh of relief.

Re: Infernal Halls [ A campus roleplay. Everyone is welcome.

Character Name: Natalie Green
Race: Fairy
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Appearance:
(Day): <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post%20...%20&id=754255">http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post ... &id=754255</a><!-- m -->
(Night, when the curse takes over): <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://thedoujin.com/index.php?page=pos%20...%20&id=647891">http://thedoujin.com/index.php?page=pos ... &id=647891</a><!-- m -->
Ability: Flight and minor fairy magic
Other: Has been put under a curse that makes her into a sexual deviant at night.

Re: Infernal Halls [ A campus roleplay. Everyone is welcome.

Character Name: Sakura Ishtar
Race: Human
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Appearance:
sexy-anime-girl_1024x768.jpg

Ability: Able to make any playing card come to life for a full 60 sec.

am i in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom