Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Infernal Halls [ A campus roleplay. Everyone is welcome. ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A-are you sure? You've been in there for a while, do you need me to come in there?" Bre pressed her ear against the door, and her hands, feeling her own heartbeat, hearing it as her ear was sealed to the door. "Should I call for help?!" Bre made a joke, but she was so worried that she didn't laugh, it just made her want to burst in on him, breaking that privacy boundary.​

Bre backed away from the door and sighed, nodding respectively. She went back over and sat on the floor where she was before, sipping her bottle of Dr. Pepper. "I'm not going to play your game. I don't want you to miss any of it", she called to him and nuzzled the left side of her face into the gigantic pillow, nuzzling the blanket over her shoulder onto her right cheek, as if she was going to go to sleep. Bre kept her eyes open, just wondering what Keeran was doing, and now wished she had broke into the bathroom, but she didn't want him to be angry with her.​

(Dang... woulda made things SO much more interesting if she'd barged in ;) )

A few minutes later she heard that rhythmic noise end, followed by a barely audible cry from her roommate's voice.

[[ You don't even know the temptation of how much I wanted her to. >_< ]]

Bre rose up again, running to the bathroom. "Keeran?! Are you okay?! I don't care what you say, I'm coming in this time!" She turned the doorknob in a rush, and pushed open the door. There she saw Keeran, sitting on the toilet, his lower half exposed. She blushed, her eyes widened, and she instantly covered her eyes with her right hand which evidently smacked her right across the eyes. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry Keeran!"​

His face was grape-purple once he realized what had happened. He covered himself as best he could, trying to hide the white fluid that covered his stomach and chest (he'd taken his shirt off because he knew where that stuff usually ended up). "It's okay," he murmured apologetically, "Don't worry about it, you can make it up to me later. Now please just get out of the room so I can clean up?"

Bre nodded, still having her hand over her eyes. She slowly backed up, grabbing hold of the doorknob and closed the door. She blushed like a tomato once she was on the other side of the closed door and giggled. Bre jumped to her blanket and pillow, cuddling up again, just waiting for Keeran to clean up, and come back out. "I knew this game was going to cause some sort of drama tonight."​

A few moments later, Keeran emerged from the bathroom wearing his pajama pants and having decided that the shirt was no longer a necessity after how she had barged in on him. He sat next to her comfy chair and took up the controller, purple as a grape and shrugging a couple times. "So..." he started, trying to figure how to start the conversation.

"So...." she repeated in an awkward voice, feeling somewhat embarrassed herself at what she could have possibly seen. Bre looked up at the screen, the walls, the floor, basically anywhere but at Keeran. "Um..." she too didn't know how to start a conversation after what had just happened. "Uh..." little words just seemed to slip out so they didn't sit in total silence.​

"Well..." he began in as normal a tone as he could manage, "If you wanna make it up to me, I can come up with a possibility or two..."
His eyes were carefully examining the ceiling, pulling the most innocent look he possibly could to put his roommate at her ease.

Bre looked at Keeran and tilted her head. "What are you talking about, make it up to you?" Her voice sounded curious. She looked from Keeran's face to the television, then back to him. Bre wondered what there could possibly be done to make it up to him, but she had an idea of where he was getting at.​

"We could make it a pajama party.." he said in the most hypothetical tone of voice, "I mean, after all... you walked in on me naked. It's only fair if I get to see you naked too."
He unpaused the game, playing through the beginning of the next mini-story with relative ease.

Bre blushed and her eyes widened, yet again. "Um....you..want to see me.....in my birthday suit?!" She giggled a bit and pulled the blanket over herself.

[[ Sorry for the late and SHORT response. ]]​

(I'm not a post-nazi. Post as long as you want, as long as something happens in it that I can build my post off of. I tend not to take the 'co-ed high school' types of RPs as seriously as the more... well, serious RPs. They're a good excuse to have some silly fun, and MAYBE get my character laid. And I don't mind the delay, RPing is a hobby, not a job.)

He turned his gaze on her, now as mischievous as a fox. "What, you think you can go around tempting me with thoughts of you in some tiny shorts and a tiny tank-top all day without me wondering what you look like without them?

Bre giggled and nodded under the blanket. "Yep!" she popped back out, her hair messy from the blanket tugging the opposite way. She blew hair from her face and fixed it up, taking off her hoodie that she'd been wearing all day. Bre kicked off her shoes, and socks, putting her hair up in a high ponytail.​

He smiled at her and poked her playfully through the blanket, "C'monnn! You barged in on me naked! At least humor me a little"
His voice made it certain that, although he desperately hoped she would oblige, he understood that the chances of it actually happening were 0%.

Bre smirked and nodded. "Fine, it's not agreement for total nudity. How about just in my unmentionables?" She was willing to bargain, since it was only fair that she did something for him since she saw his parts. "Or is that not good enough for the elven king?" She joked, and poked him back.​

Pretending to snap at her poking finger like a dog, he poked her back in return and playfully headbutted her shoulder, "Five seconds of nudity where I can see it, then you can either spend the rest of the night topless or go on a date with me tomorrow night."
Unlocking a secret cutscene in the game, he cheerfully announced in a cheesy villain voice, "Choose your destiny!"

Bre giggled, and nodded, getting up and stripping into her unmentionables. First to go was her shirt, showing off her skater body, a little toned, but not muscle woman. She placed her hands on her hips and twirled slowly for him, allowing her ponytail to fall over her right shoulder flirtatiously. Then her hands went to the button of her shorts, unbuttoning them slowly, pulling the zipper down even slower. Of course, she was teasing him, knowing he was anticipating this, so she thought she'd make it fun. Once her shorts were down to her ankles, there was revealed a pair of short cut female boxer underwear, which was way more comfortable than anything that a regular girl would wear. Next, she unhooked her bra, letting it fall down her soft fleshed arms slowly, her arms over her breasts. She covered her breasts with one arm now, taking the other and started sliding down her underwear. Bre undid her hair, and fixed it to the point where it was laying on her shoulders. She dropped her arms and stood there, waiting for Keeran to say something.​

He simply gaped at her, eyes staring at her breasts and her pussy as if he'd never seen any in real life before (which, in fact, he hadn't). The lump in his pants was back at full-salute again. He looked like he was, what, maybe seven inches? Eight?
After his mind had wrested enough blood from his loins to begin functioning again he licked his lips and asked her, "Um... I couldn't convince you to leave all that off and make out with me, could I?", his tone practically begging her to oblige him.

"If you can steal a kiss from me, you can consider myself making out with you after that one stolen kiss." She smiled, placing her right hand on her right hip, shifting her weight to her right side, bending her right leg. "Well, what's it going to be?" The bangs on the right side of her head fell in front of her eye, as she blew it out of her face, pushing it back behind her ear.​

Keeran grinned broadly, like the proverbial cat that had caught the proverbial canary. "I think I'll try to steal a kiss from you, if it means I get to make out with you afterwards," he replied, hardly able to believe his luck. This girl simply did not know what she had gotten herself into. He closed his eyes tightly, seeming to focus on something. His hands worked in intricate ways, seeming to fashion some clay object that was invisible to everyone but him. After a couple seconds of this, he thrust out his hand as if pushing something towards her, and thick tendrils of ectoplasm sprang up from the floor to twine around the girl's ankles and wrists, holding her in place. Although Keeran was of a very perverted mindset, he had no experience with the concept of tentacle hentai, so did not realize one of the possible uses of his talents in this given situation.
He seemed to blink from existence afterwards, flickering into life again standing in front of her. He leaned in slowly, smiling like a fool and pecked her quickly on the lips, allowing the ectoplasm to dissipate and return to the realm from whence it came.

Bre closed her eyes when Keerans' lips met hers for a quick moment and she laughed. "You cheated, didn't you? I don't know whether I should call that a penalty or fair play." Bre walked towards him, taking his chin in her hand, kissing him hard on the lips, nibbling at his bottom lip, licking his upper lip, her tongue begging for entrance, but by now she needn't beg, she already knew he wanted it. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, moving her body closer to his.​

He wrapped his arms around her in return, pulling her body close against his own. His hands cupped her bottom eagerly, kneading the perfectly rounded flesh slowly while his mouth opened, their tongues meeting in the middle. One hand left her bottom and cupped her left breast, massaging it at the same pace as the other hand worked her behind. There was one layer of cloth between them, and she could feel the heat and firmness of his erect manhood through it.

Bre let a gasp escape from her lips, taking her hands and resting them on his chest, scratching at his chest a bit, biting down on his bottom lip again. She then returned to kissing him passionately, softly, slowly, feeling his manhood against her. "Keeran....I just said..to make out.....but.." she couldn't finish her sentence, there was just something that she found irresistible about him. "Ha-have you done anything like this before?"​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom