Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother Knows Best

Elijah blushed at the compliment. He looked at his brother and then his friend. "Okay brother." he giggled and looked at the two of them. His brother's best friend was really cute.

MAtt smiled at the young teen"You'll have to undress first, won't you?"

JAmes smirked"Ya Elijah, get naked for us, cutey"

MAtt smiled and the older boys undressed, showing off two large, hard cocks"Can I enter you?"he asked Elijah

JAmes sat on the bed and grinned"Go ahead. I'll watch"

MAtt smirked and grabbed Elijah's ass"BEnd over hun"

Elijah bent over a chair and waited for him. He blushed as the cute boy seemed to like him. He looked at his brother to make sure he was doing a good thing.

Matt got behind him and placed the tip of his cock at the teens entrance.

James moved infront of Elijah"You're doing great. Would you mind sucking me off?"

He blushed and opened his mouth a bit. "Okay brother." he smiled cutely. He liked the attention he was getting.

MAtt eased himself into his rear, rubbing his back as he went in all the way.

JAmes pet his brother's hair as he pushed into his mouth.

Elijah smiled as he liked all of the attention. He stood on his hands and knees happily as he sucked his brother.

MAtt thrust himself in and out of his hole and then moaned, filling his ass with cum.

James pulled out and covered his brother's blushing face with another load of cum.

Elijah whined and wiped the contents off of his face. He scrunched his face and looked at him. "That is nasty brother." he pouted and looked at the time. "Did you enroll me in a school?" he asked happily.

Matt chuckled"I'll pick you up after school and take you home and then I'll play with you.

James grinned"Then don't try to have sex with anyone and what about me?"

Elijah blushed. "Matt is cuter." he blushed a bit darker and walked over to him wanting to be picked up. He was small for his age.

MAtt grinned at that"Thanks"

JAmes pulled him into his lap, lowering the teens tight ass onto his hard cock"Mmm, so you don't think I'm hot?"

"I do." he blushed and looked at his brother. "But Matt is cuter." he giggled and kissed his brother. He no longer missed his parents.

Matt smiled"Thanks"he said rubbed the teens back as James started thrusting up into him hard and fast"Okay"

Back
Top Bottom