Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother Knows Best

He whined and stopped as he tried to struggle to get away. "It feels weird." he muttered and pouted sadly.

He tensed and whined. "Stop." he tried to beg yet he stopped since he didn't want his brother mad at him.

He smiled and moved his finger faster"Lick my cock to get it wet"he sais, easing a second finger into his rear gently

He moved a bit and laid on his stomach. His butt was still reachable for his brother. He slowly started to lick his brother.

He moaned softly at the licking and started to move his two fingers in and out of his brother's rear faster. After a little, he eased in a third finger. With three in him, he moved them slowly, spreading his fingers as they pulled ot and sclosing them when they went in.

He moaned softly at the licking and started to move his two fingers in and out of his brother's rear faster. After a little, he eased in a third finger. With three in him, he moved them slowly, spreading his fingers as they pulled ot and sclosing them when they went in.

Elijah smiled and kissed him softly. "This feels better, brother." he felt a bit better as he kissed him once more. "Do you want to play a board game now?"

He chuckled at that and eased a fourth finger into him"After I put my dick into you, I'll carry you to the game closet and we'll play whatever game you want while I have my dick in you"he promised

"No." he whined and looked at him. "I want to play a normal board game." he pouted and looekd at him as he added another finger. "I will tell mommy you aren't playing nicely." he warned.

JAmes smiled and moved behind him"Fine, we'll play a board game after we finish playing like this"he said and puled the fingers out, pushing his thick member into him before his ass could close.

JAmes groaned at the tightness and grabbed his brother's hips, pulling him as he thrust in all the way"Unnn, yes. This is the best"he said and grinned.

He went in and out slowly"Mmmm, that feels good"he said, rubbing his brother's back as his member went in and out of him.

He blushed and smiled. He felt and knew that hsi brother loved him. He waited for him to finish as he was happy to know his brother loved him.

He went harder and faster, groaning"Unnnn, yes"he moaned held himself in all the way and started cumming hard.

Back
Top Bottom