Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother Knows Best

Elijah started to cry as he was driven to his brother's house. His father was going to jail for drug possession and wouldn't be out for another ten years. His mother couldn't take care of him alone. He whimpered as they stopped in front of his house. He hadn't seen him for three years. He was fourteen now and worked out a lot so he had a nice body.

The 20 year old heard the car and walked out. He greeted his mother and gave her some money before she said goodbye to her sons and left. James took his brother's hand and led him inside, grinning.

Elijah whimpered as he thought about his dad. "Play with me, brother. I want to play a board game." he smiled happily. Elijah jumped around and giggled. "Mommy gave me ice cream to make me feel better."

JAmes smirked at him"I'll play a board game but afterwards you have to play with me in a way I pick"

"We could play your game first if you want big brother." he ran to the couch and sat down happily. "Do you think mommy will be back soon? I miss her." he pouted cutely.

He smirked at him and lifted his shirt off"Undress"he said and smirked"I doubt she'll be back for a while"

"Are we going to play doctor?" he asked happily as he started to undress. He started to forget about his parents. He lived with his brother now and he was his new playmate.

Elijah giggled cutely and looked at him. "This is funny." he smiled and looked at his brother. "I love you, brother." he kissed his cheek.

James smiled and kissed him back"I love you too, Elijah"he said and laid his brother on his back"Now it time to start playing"he said and put his hard cock near his brothers face"Suck on it like it's a lollipop and lick it like it's an ice cream"he said, leaning down to lick his 14 year old brothers cock.

He nodded and started to suck on it like his brother said. He blushed when his brother licked his and he moaned against him. "Brother." he gasped.

He moaned softly at the sucking and licked again"Hmm, you've never played with yourself, have you?"he asked the innocent teen.

James slowly humping his brother's mouth, moaning softly. He sucked on his brother's member harder, swirling his tongue around the sensitive head.

James smiled as his brother humped and he sucked harder, his tongue playing with the slit on the tip of his cock.

Back
Top Bottom