Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

7 Deadly Sins ~kittyshu~

Ezra stared down Kyoshiro for a long moment, taking a breath before he spoke again. "I summoned him. For some reason when I did, I absorbed his powers. I did the same thing with Sommy, but I gave them back so he could protect Vyv" He explained, crossing his arms over his chest. "I just want Vyv safe. The shit he's been through...I just want him to be left alone"

Kyoshiro heard what Ezra did to summon Vyv and quite frankly he fought not to just call him...well for a lackof better word 'dumb', did he really not check the whole book? He really should have but Ezra seemed already angry so he wasn't going to bring it up again, he seemed really to care for Vyv and Sommy, "And what if I say I won't do it? What you gonna do about it?" he wondered if he was going to threaten or try to kill him if he didn't do what he was ordering.

"I'm not fucking around here!" Ezra yelled, coming to the end of his tether. He took a deep breath, rubbing his temples before he walked closer to Kyoshiro. "I can't force you, but if whoever sent you sends you back, I will kill you then" He would give him a chance now and that was it. He wasn't going to do second chances, not when it came to Vyv. "I just want him safe and I need help. Sommy is...young? He needs help"

Kyoshiro shivered a bit when Ezra yelled, closing his eyes when he got closer expecting to be hit or something of the sort, he took a moment before he opened his eyes and heard what he had to say, "You...would..." he felt a bit uneasy but when he explained why he would threat to kill him he understood, "Well...makes sense if you are trying to protect them...but I have no reason to believe you...I don't trust you...what guarantee I have you not gonna treat me like shit because they got hurt over something I have no control over? Hell...you tried to fuck me before to control me...just didn't work out now did it?" he said, still unsure as he, much like Sommy, was alone all this time, which is also the reason why he even split himself in two in the first place, so he wouldn't feel so alone.

Ezra sunk to his knees, tears welling up in his eyes. "I don't know what else to do!" He snapped, wiping his eyes as he tried to figure out what to do. "I just want him safe" He repeated, taking a breath. "I don't want to hurt anyone, I don't want to do anything bad, you can stay here, come and go as you please. Just...I need help and I can't protect Vyv by fucking my way through every demon that comes after him"

Kyoshiro watched the scene in front of him and blinked surprised, he actually felt bad to see the human crying like this, he wanted to pat his head but noticed the circle kept him stuck inside, he sighed feeling bad for him. "Now now don't cry...you not gonna have much success threatining someone if you end up crying..." he said as maybe this giy wasn't bad if he was so worried about them...and it was easy to see he probably was totally in love with this Vyv feela but didn't quite noticed it himself.

"If I do agree...what I would have to do?" he asked showing he was at least willing to try, "If you forgive 'those' two too...they are my halves but they just half of a mind each...they are not exactly whole so they might be a bot 'slower' but since they are part of me I can say for sure they won't hurt anyone on pourpose." explaining to him how his two halves worked.

Being comforted by the demon he'd captured...this was a new low and Ezra just wanted this to all be over. He wiped his eyes and looked to Kyoshiro when he continued to speak, asking what he would have to do. "W-well, keep Vyv safe. I know that other's are going to come after him, so you'd have to protect him from them. Help break whatever control they're put under" He tried to explain. He didn't fully understand it himself.

"I'll forgive them...I don't know if Sommy will" He said slowly, kind of understanding the two halves business, even if it was just another confusing demon thing he'd likely have to get used to,

He nodded, "Help you fight to keep them safe and keep an eye on them...alright...I can do that..." he said and was happy when he said he would forgive them but was not sure if Sommy would an dhe couldn't blame him...he gave the poor guy such a beating that he was happy that his halves didn't kill him, "I know...I'm sorry again...they were being controled...I really tried but I just couldn't stop them..." he said explaining again he didn't meant to do what he did. "So what now? How we do this?" he asked wondering what Ezra was going to do to 'dominate' him.

Ezra was happy when Kyoshiro agreed, a soft sigh leaving him. At least he had another ally. He just waved off the apology. He didn't need it now. He paused whe. He mentioned what they were doing to do and shrugged, standing and moving closer to him. "Well, I fucked the other two. I promised I'd save myself for Vyv, so I guess I'm going to have to fuck you" He said, matter of fact.

Kyoshiro blinked when Ezra waved off the apology and got closer, "Oh...oh my...." he chuckled, "From enemies to lovers eh? Are you sure you just don't wanna fuck me and is using this as excuse?" he winked at him getting up, "But...that seems perferct for me...it's best way I know to apologize..." he said leaning foward as he start kiss his lips and rubbing his knee against Ezra's crotch, "Should I call you master now or wait after the fucking?" he smirked a bit.

Ezra rolled his eyes although wrapped his arms around Kyoshiro when he came close and returned the kiss. He groaned as his knee rubbed against his crotch, rocking his hip against him. "You can call me it now" He said, sounding more confident then he used to.

Kyoshiro chuckled as the other returned his kiss ”Alright master...you can call me Kyoshi for short by the way..." he said getting an idea, "Maybe...we can have more fun if..." he walked circled around the other but as soon as he walked behind him as he came back into Ezra view now it was the white demon and the black demon walking to his side as well, "We can apologize too...we've been very bad..." Shiro said as Kyo nodded, "Very....bad...." he said, showing he could only mainly repeat whatever Shiro said. "We are Shiro and Kyo...and we..." they both kissed each of his cheeks, "We are very sorry master..." "Sorry...master..." they blushed chuckling softly.

"Kyoshi...okay" Ezra said, blinked as the other walked around him and then, suddenly, there were two demons where there had been one. He looked from side to side, taking them in and smiling when they apologised, blinking when they kissed his cheeks. "You should be. I'll forgive, you for now. You have to to be good now though"

They smirked and nodded, "Yes master..." they said in union as Shiro started kissing the other lips as Kyo kissed his neck and then slowly lowered himself as he kneeled in front of the other, h elicke dhis lips as he leaned foward an dnibbled on the other member over his pants, "We are eager to show we are sorry master..." Shiro said nibbling on Ezra neck and guiding the human hand inside his pants and rested it on his buttcheek.

Ezra sighed as Shiro started to kiss him, feeling Kyo kiss his neck and then make his way down to kneel in front of him. He moaned softly into Shiro's mouth as Kyo teased his length. As his hand was put into the other's trousers, he gripped his plump cheek and squeezed, massaging them for a brief moment before his fingers moved between his cheeks to tease at his entrance.

Shiro gasped as he felt the squeeze in his butt cheek then the finger sliding past his entrance and going inside, "Ahn...master is human...but really are a devil inside aren't ya?" Shiro chuckled letting Ezra do what he wanted as Kyo leaned back looking up at Ezra with a blush on his face, lips salivating as he wanted to taste his member already, they were Lust demons after all so they were very horny and since they mind was 'split' now it's all they could think about.

Ezra didn't say anything, just smirking as he slipped a second finger inside along with the first. These were lust demons, surely they were used to this. Their bodies had to be made for it. HE looked down at Kyo, his free hand moving to unfasten his trousers and pull out his length. He stroked it twice and pressed it to Kyo's lips. "Suck" He ordered.

Shiro shivered tilting his head back moaning softly as he felt the second figer in, he leaned close to Ezra and rested his head on the human shoulder as he moved his hips a bit. "Master...you do ahn...know we are lust demons...." he whispered on his ear, "You can go wild on your fantasies....we will do anything you want..." he said moaning on his ear.

Kyo just watched Ezra hand unfasten his trousers and shove his member on his face and he licked his lips nodding before enveloping the member with his mouth and soon started moving his head, licking and sucking the other in a way he never felt, probably the best blowjob he ever had.

A third finger was quickly pushed into Shiro as he spoke to him "Anything?" He asked, wandering exactly what he'd want to do. There were options with these two, although part of what he wanted he was saving for Vyv. Now...he curled his fingers and roughly fingered the demon, his hand moving to the back of Kyo's head. He was very good, enough to make him moan and throw his head back. He thrust his cock in and out of his mouth, taking the pleasure he wanted.

Shiro moaned more and nodded slowly, letting out ttiny moans as he felt the fingers moving inside his ass, "Yeah..ahn...an...anything m-master...." he moved his hips licking his lips enjoying the rough fingering, Kyo felt his master hand on his head as he continued bobbing his head a she moaning when Ezra started thrusting harder inside his mouth, he used one of his hands to massage his balls as welll as Shiro nibbled on Ezra's neck.

"Anything...would you fuck each other?" Ezra asked, moaning as the other demon continued to suck on him, fondling his balls as well. He had an idea and was curious as to whether it would work, but he wanted to see it. Something about the idea of two halves of the same person fucking each other just sounded interesting to him.

Shiro let out a small laugh between his moans, "Ah...you want us...ahn...to put a show for you ahn...?" he said before grabbing Kyo by the hair and raising him up, the black haired demon moaned as they started making out right in front of Ezra's face, Shiro shoved his hands inside Kyo pnats and fingered him as well, adding even more to their pleasure, clearly Kyo even though sounded so serious and 'scary' he was the most submissive of the two.

"Of course" Ezra said, watching as the Shiro grabbed Kyo and started to kiss him. That was...hotter than he expected. His fingers became rougher in Shiro as he started to finger his twin. "Fucking hell....Kyo. On your hands and knees. Shiro fuck him" His orders were short and succinct, only wanting them to do as he said, he didn't want arguments. After all, they'd said anything.

Shiro moaned more than just as his master fingered him more roughly he fingered Kyo roughly as well, "Y-yeas sir..."Shiro said pulling back as Kyo panted and nodded slightly moaning when his hair was grabbed by Shiro, and he was shoved on the ground on fours and then slapped hard on the butt cheek, "Don't make master wait idiot..." he said before pulling away from his master after giving him a kiss as he shoved his hard member inside Kyo and started fucking him relentlessly not giving him time to adjust making the black haired demon a mess of moans.

Ezra softly stroked himself as he watched the show he was given, finding it intriguing and more than a little hot. He didn't watch for too long though, getting behind Shiro and pushing his own length inside of him, roughing fucking him and forcing him into Kyo and controlling his thrusts.

Back
Top Bottom