Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

7 Deadly Sins ~kittyshu~

Mari

Star
Ezra watched as Vyv helped him cook, pleased by how quickly he picked it up and impressed by his quick skills. Soon enough, dinner was ready and he was dishing it out. "Take some to Sommy? He has to take a break to eat" He said, handing a plate to Vyv and kissing his cheek.
Vyv nodded smiling letting out a giggle as he was kissed and went to take a plate for Sommy, "Come eat Sommy!" he sat by his side.

Sommy said he was playing before he looked at Vyv looking him with puppy eyes, "Buy I helped make it....you don't wanna try...? Really....?" he asked int he moat adorable way making Sommy sigh and click his tongue, now he felt bad and let go of the joystick to try the food, "It's really good..." he said as Vyv smiled happily.

Ezra watched Sommy and Vyv interact, pleased his demons were getting along. They were so cute together! He wasn't surprised at how easily Vyv could sway Sommy and hid his laughter. He sat down and started eating as well, humming happily. "It is really good, you did a good job Vyv. I'll help you make more things, maybe get you a cook book or something if you enjoy it" He wouldn't say no to more meals.

Vyv smiled waving his tail looking really happy and proud, he was never praised like this other than by his father, so having Ezra and Sommy praising him made him feel all happy inside and also made him feel even if a little bit more confident.

Sommy continued eating and looked around he felt something weird all of the sudden but soon it disappeared, he guessed it was just a bad thought but he got a little bit on edge.

Ezra quickly finished his meal and then he lounged against Vyv, watching Sommy. He hadn't thought he would get so used to having the demons with him but he was glad they were there. He didn't feel so lonely. He noticed that Sommy was acting a little odd and watched him curiously. "Everything alright?" He asked.

Sommy looked over at Ezra and them at Vyv, he looked so happy and calm and he didn't want to disrupt that, "It's...nothing...I just thought I heard something...my bad..." he said and continued eating the food as Vyv ate his share happily enjoying their company.

"You should read the book if you have nothing else to do...it should have interesting stuff that might help, since it has how to summon and control demons...it..." he looked at Vyv, "It should help taking care of...things..." he said trying not to pick Vyv's attention to not leave him worried.

"Ah, alright" Ezra said, figuring that it was nothing after all. Surely, if there was actually something up Sommy would share, right? He blinked at the suggestion and then nodded. "You're right, I guess. I'll start it now" He really should have read it before even trying to summon someone but it worked out in the end.

He reluctantly got up from where he was and got the book, returning to the seat and flopping down. "I guess I start from the beginning?" He murmured to himself, opening it at the first page.

Sommy continued playing his game after finishing the food before stoping again, it felt like a dark presence but it seemed to be at two places at same time...but also looked like the same person, he wasn't sure if he was feeling it right since he didn't even know how he got to the human world, his memory was still foggy.

"Why....why not check the part where it says you can detect demons...you can keep track of any demons you control or if any enemy is getting nearby..." he said wondering if it could donfirm the feeling he had.

Ezra stared at Sommy for a moment when he suggested reading a certain part of the book. He wasn't sure what good it would do but if he was suggesting it, it must be for a reason. He shrugged, flicking to the section that Sommy suggested. "I should be able to sense enemies of my demons, or anyone with ill will" He mused, wondering what the point of him reading this was.

To be fair, he did feel a little uncomfortable. What that because there was an enemy? Or was there another reason? Suddenly on guard, he stood and looked around.

Vyv looked at the two and tilted his head, "What's wrong?" he asked blinking a bit wondering what was going on, he wasn't exactly a 'demon' like he was before so he couldn't exactly sense if there were anyone nearby.

Sommy got up and walked to the window, he narrowed his eyes, he wasn't sure if he was feeling things right, it seemed to be in more than one place...but also looked like it was the same person, maybe he was still weirded out by what happened that made him lose his memory?

"Somethings off" Ezra said, watching as Sommy walked to the window. What exactly they were sensing, he wasn't sure. If he practiced more at this he would likely be able to tell that it was two 'beings', that there were two signals. As such, he could only really sense that something was wrong. He grabbed Vyv's hand, knowing that whatever this was it was coming for him.

Vyv looked at the two and started getting worried when Ezra grabbed his hand, he wondered what could be the problem since he no longer had his 'demon powers' he was unware of the presence.

Sommy clicked his tongue, "I kinda wanna try that ice cream thing you talked about...why don't we go outside to try it?" he asked not wanting Vyv to worry but if they did had to fight someone, it was better in an open space than in the cramped space with all the furniture.

"Yeah, that's a good idea" Ezra said, looking to Vyv with a smile. "Let's get Sommy some ice cream" He was trying to act normal but he figured he'd probably already spooked his demon. Hopefully, it would fade quickly.

"Let's go!" He said, focusing and putting disguises on both of the demons before leading them out of the house. Whatever this was, maybe they could still get ice cream afterwards.

Vyv stared at the two an nodded, he wanted to go out and all but he looked at the and they seemed on edge about something, but after changing his clothes to go outside it seemed they weren't angry at him or anything, so he tried to enjoy the little trip.

Sommy looked at his clothes as his tail was hidden and his eyes didnt shine like the usual, they were a more human color and he looked at himself on the mirror, he liked the ponytail look Vyv gave him....he was so nice....he had to make sure he stayed unharmed, from far away a small evil laugh could be heard as shadow watched them frok afar but then split into two and vanished in the shadows of the buildings.

Ezra made sure the demons looked human and lead them out of the house, leading them in the direction of the ice cream parlour. "Which flavour was your favourite in the end, Vyv?" He asked, looking around casually to see if he could spot what was making him feel on edge. "Do you think Sommy will like it?"

Vyv nodded as he followed Ezra, "Yeah! I think Sommy will like it! My fav was cherry...and...and..." he said noticing the two looked distracted and serious, he stopped looking at the two, "Did...did I do something?", Sommy turned around to look at him, "Huh?" he didn't know what he was talking about but then sighed after the Incubus spoke, he noticed they both were on edge. "Did I do something? Sorry...if I didn't I don't know what it is..." he said looking down pouting a bit.

Sommy sighed looking at Ezra, not sure if they should worry Vyv about feeling something, "Not really...right master?" he said looking at Ezra.

Ezra paused when Vyv stopped, looking around at him in confusion. He blinked when he spoke and instantly felt bad. He didn't want to make Vyv think he'd done anything wrong. He definitely hadn't and Ezra wasn't sure how to explain what was going on without worrying him. He didn't want him to worry.

He glanced over to Sommy and nodded. "You haven't done anything wrong, Vyv. Sorry we're being weird. Hey, lets just get some ice cream. It'll be fun to share with Sommy, right?" He said, going over and kissing Vyv's cheek.

Vyv nodded at Ezra when he said it was nothing and smiled a little as his cheek was kissed and Sommy came and hugged him, he let out a little chuckle as the two were so loving to him and they started going on towards the ice cream parlour.

However as they were walking Vyv noticed a pink smoke all around them, this one he knew! He was an incubus after all, "There is..." he looked around but nobody was around, soon he found two figures walking towards him, his eyes shining pink as he started panting a bit getting aroused.

Sommy stoped and looked back to find Vyv staring into the nothing in a daze as he also noticed the pink smoke and two outline of shadows in the distance, "Shit! Careful! There is a Lust demon here...seems actually tuere is two..." he said running over to Vyv to protect him.

Ezra was glad that what they did calmed Vyv down a bit. He didn't want to worry him or anything, but there was something go on and they had to be alert.

He looked around when the saw the pink smoke, eyes widening as he spotted the two figures. He stood in front of Vyv with Sommy. "Two?" He said, wondering how one of these could actually be two. That wasn't fair! "Leave him alone! I swear, this won't end well for you. Just give up now"

The two figures stepped out of the smoke,one had dark hair and red ryes and was panting heavily almost he wanted to tear something apart. The other had white hair and had an 'playful' evil grin as he hugged his arm and rested his head on the other shoulder, "And what if we don't give up? What about it?" the white haired one asked as Sommy held onto Vyv as he fell sitted babbling abit, the demons mist filling his head.

"I...I swear..." Ezra stuttered, not sure how to follow through on his threat. "Leave now, just go. Tell whoever sent you that you won't get him. Like Sommy, I'll break you out and you'll be mine" He had to be confident if he was going to do this. He raised himself up to his full height and glared at the demons. "I don't want to do anything, but I'll protect Vyv no matter what"

They both looked at each other and the white haired one laughed, "My you just giving us a reason to stay..if that were to happen it would be even more fun!" he said stepping away from the other demon and grabbing a few kunais in his belts between his fingers while the black haired one closed his fist and metal claws appeared just above his gloves.

The white one threw the kunais at Vyv but Sommy slapped them away with his tail while the black one charged at Ezra trying to slash his throath.

Ezra cursed as the demons spoke. He dodged as best he could when the black haired one charged at him, avoiding him but still cutting his cheek. "Fucking hell" He hissed, dodging again before darting in and punching the demon in the stomach before reaching to grab his throat.

The white demon narrowed his eyes when the black one was caught by Ezra and proceeded to kick his face, shoving him way back as the black one charged at Sommy, it seemed theu were very in synch and acted like almost one being.

Sommy started to fight him and whem he was cut on the arm he filled the place with his red fog which clearly didn't kill the demon but was enough to blind him as he kicked him on the chest away from him and Vyv and then he jumped on him as the two started rolling around fighting.

It was Ezra's turn to be hit and he was knocked to the ground for a moment. He was quickly on his feet and he charged at the white demon, knocking him down whilst Sommy dealt with the other one. He wrapped a hand around his throat and squeezed, unknowingly starting to put out pheromones. Who know if they'd work on a lust demon but it was his main defense to start with. He had gathered Vyv's powers and they were the first ones he subconsciously called on.

The white grunted when he was tackled by Ezra and then was started to be chocked by him, he started laughing when he felt the pheromones licking his luos with a wicked grin on his face, "Haha...ah...ahn...." he grabbed his arm and rolled him around making fall on belly as he twisted his arm behind his back very as he sat on his back laughing, "Oh my! Is this how you wanna play!? This gets funnier by the minute!" he said sliding one hand inside Ezra pants and squeezing his buttcheek hard.

The black demon managed to take a hold of Sommy in a yeadlock and was squeezing hard his neck as Sommy tried to get free, clearly these two were stronger than Sommy...which could be an issue since there was two and they had to protect Vyv who was still in a daze staring into the nothing. The two unlike Sommy did not have a collar on them, so clearly wasn't any collar cobtrolling them.

Shit. Fuck. It looked like his previous tactics weren't going to work on this demon. He was flipped and pinned, although he didn't go easy and struggled as the demon put his hand down his pants. "Fuck off!" He hissed, kicking his legs out. He managed to flip them again, this time he was straddling the demon's back. The strength he'd gotten from Vyv was really coming in handy. His hand went to the back of his neck, pushing his face down into the ground as he took a moment to glance over to Sommy. He wasn't in a good place and he didn't know how to help. He had his own hands full!

Back
Top Bottom