Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

7 Deadly Sins ~kittyshu~

The demon laughed and humphed when he was pushed face first into the ground by the other, he smirked looking over his shoulder, "So rough...what a meanie....I love it..." he grinded his hips against the other croth laughing and when he got distracted looking at Sommy he grabbed some dirty and threw at his eyes before pushing him off his back.

He got up and dashed to Sommy and the black demon before grabbing Sommy the hair and giving him a knee to tye face, soon blood trickled the poor Sloth demon face as his nose was probably broken and the two piled up on him, he tried to fight back but he wasnt exactly strong like Ezra was. They had something different with them, the white demon had just one item black which was a black crown around his forehead while the blacl demon had a white one on his, it looked like it didn't belong them as it was very easy to stop from how dfferent it was from the rest of their clothing.

It seemed like the demon would take advantage of any distraction. Ezra cursed as the dirt was thrown at him, managing to wipe them just in time to see them attack Sommy. He cursed again, looking for the collar. He couldn't see one! Dammit. The only difference was...the crown? Was that the key for these two?

It was worth a shot.

He darted forward, pulling the white one by the collar and throwing him off into the distance before diving to grab the black one, pushing him down and reaching to pull the crown off.

The white demon yelped as he was thrown away but he rolled around and quickly was back on his feet, Sommy shakily got up and tried to punch him but he quickly dodged and stepped onnthe side of his leg probably almost breaking it before he grabbed him by the hair and threw him against Ezra sending the two flying.

The black demon was trying to push Ezra away when he was shoved away by the white demon but soon he lost counciouness, the white demon blinked as he looked at Ezra hand and he was holding half of the now broken white crown.

"Wha..." the white demon head twiched as he got dizzy, he was stepping back and foward almost as if he was drunk...almost as if affected because the other crown got broken.

Ezra yelped as Sommy suddenly flew into him and they were both flung off. "Sommy..." He murmured, looking over his demon and feeling so bad that he was so injured. He didn't know what to do though! They had to get these demons away. He glanced down to his hand and saw the broken crown. That was it! It wasn't a collar for these two.

He carefully put Sommy to the side and darted up, hurrying over to the dazed white demon and knocking him to the ground, pulling his crown off and smashing it on the ground.

The white demon growled when he was tackled but unlike before it didn't fight back, he actually looked very confused and when the crown was smashed on the ground he widened his eyes before losing counciousness too.

Vyv by them was back to normal, he shook his head feeling dozzy, "Whatcs goin...Sommy!!!" he noticed the sloth demon so hurt before he quickly ran to him, "Oh my god what happened!?" he said helping him sit up as he held him close gently, "I'm fine no biggie...aren't you we should worry about?" he said, trying to sound though but his voice was shaky and his eyes had tears on them, as much as he tried to sound 'serious' he was still young and was in an awfully lot of pain.

Ezra hurried over to Sommy when the saw that the demons were down for the count, looking at him with sadness in his eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen to you" He murmured. He was protecting Vyv because he had told him to...

"Vyv, carry Sommy back home. I'll get those two" He decided, grabbing the two demons and slinging them across his shoulders before making his way back home.

Vyv nodded and quickly took him home, quickly doing his best to treat his wounds, he cleaned him with warm water then bandaged him, he stayed by his side gently patting his head, Sommy still tried looking tough but he was in a lot of pain and felt like crying.

The two stayed uncoucious as they wete being carried by Ezra, thei foreheads bleeding a little bit as the crown was digging on their skill so that's why it was so hard to take them off.

Ezra put the two demons into chairs and tied them up, making sure they were secure and wouldn't be able to get out when they were awake. Then we went to Sommy.

He hurried over to him and gently hugged him. "Is there anything I can do? The book didn't say anything about healing..." He felt so bad, Sommy looked so bad, he was hurt so bad, he just wanted to make it all go away.

Sommy looked at Vyv and Ezra and smuled a little, "I'm...okay...you are not hurt are are ya Vyv?" he asked and the big demon shake his head more worried about Sommy than himself.

When he was hugged though he did started to cry and hugged Ezra back, he never haf anyone caring for him like this and he was young and in pain, it was normal for anyone to cry but since ye was a demon he thought maybe Ezra wouldn't 'care', he was of course wrong.

Vyv got up angrily as he grabbed the black demon chair and dragged it to the room with the magic circle, he was going to get some answers either the demon wanting to talk or not, he was so pissed off of how they hurt Sommy that they needed to pay.

Ezra felt like crying himself when Sommy started to cry, holding him close and petting his hair to try and soothe him. "Hey, you did great. I'm sorry you're hurt. I'll help however I can, I promise. Just tell me" He murmured, kissing the top of his head.

He saw Vyv leave and was tempted to follow but...well, Sommy needed him more now. He continued to pet the demon, holding him and pressing kisses wherever he could reach. He felt so bad! How could they do this to him?! He was angry as well but was managing to hold it in.

Sommy heard Ezra comforting words as he curled up and nodded slowly, "I...I'll be fine...demons heal fast..." he said sniffling and whining as wiping his nose made it ache a lot since it was busted open.

The white demon woke up blinking a bit, "What's going on...?" he said looking around and noticing he was tied up and the black demon was nowhere to be seen, "Where am I!? Where is Kyo!?" he said getting up tearing the bindings since he wasn't 'dominated' yet.

Ezra just held Sommy closer, feeling terrible and wanting to help. He stopped a second after and gently laid him down when the white demon woke up and rid itself of it's bindings. He darted over, knocking him to the ground. "Oh no you don't! Stay down" He hissed, slapping the demon across the face. He was pissed and they had hurt Sommy. He wasn't going to let that go. "You're going to tell me who sent you. Now."

The white demon yelped, "H-hey! Awww!" he said trying to push him back but unlike before it didn't try any 'dirty' trick he was just trying to push Ezra away growling when he was slapped, "Who sent who!? I don't know what you are talking about! Where is Kyo!? Is he okay!? Why can't I feel him!?" he yelled sounding a bit desperate actually.

Ezra glared down at the demon, gripping his shirt and pulling him up. "You came for Vyv, you hurt Sommy. Who the fuck is Kyo?" He hissed, as angry as he had ever been. Even when he was bullied he didn't think he'd gotten to this point.

"Came for who!?" the demon yelped when he was pulled up, "Who the heck is Vyv!? Where even am I!?" he said confused, "Kyo...is...my other half...the black demon...where is he!? I swear if you hurt him!" he said noticing Sommy in the back noticing him hurt all over, "You ass...you hurt him too didn't you!?" he said angrily.

Sommy slowly sat up whining, "I think he doesn't remember...if he did I think he would fight back already...and why are you so angry? Vyv didn't got hurt..." he said, it couldn't be because of him....could it?" the sloth demon wondered.

Ezra let the demon drop to the floor, pinning him a second after. "Because he hurt you! Why wouldn't I be angry?! He hurt you Sommy and I'm pissed!" He snapped, looking back down to the white demon. "Vyv has Kyo. I have you. You'll tell me why you came after Vyv"

The white demon huffed when he was droped and growled as he waspinned down, "You...are angry because of me?" Sommy asked surprised, still it made him a little happy to know the other cared if he got hurt.

"I'm not telling you anything until I see Kyo! Where is he!?" he yelled wanting to make sure Kyo was alright, in the mean time he was tied up sitting down on the middle of the circle silent as Vyv talked to him....he couldn't answer withtout Shiro near him though.

"Of course I am, Sommy! You're one of my demons, you're my friend!" Ezra said, honestly shocked that Sommy was surprised. Had he not been obvious enough about his care? "Fucking hell" He cursed, pulling the white demon up by his collar and dragging him into the other room where Vyv had gotten the black demon. He practically threw them at each other.

"Now talk! Who sent you?!" He demanded, dominant and pissed off.

Sommy blinked and felt his eyes watering a bit when he was calle dhis 'friend', he never had anyone talk like that with him before, he was abit happy to be cared for like this, "Hey don't be too rough on him...maybe they don't remember..." he said but watched silently as Ezra took him by the collar and went to the room Vyv and Kyo were in, he just sighed and leaned back trying to relax a bit, he was still in pain after all.

Vyv was holding him down twisting his arm behind his back making the black haired demon biting his lip as he seemed he was going to cry, "Okay okay! Don't hurt him! I don't know what you want me to say! We just know we had to find that guy...I...don't know why...we just did...for real...we don't remember anything...." he said, it was true as their minds weren't 'whole' when they were like this.

Ezra watched the two demons, saw how Vyv was holding the black haired demon. "What do you want to do?" He asked Vyv. After all, it was him they were after. "Do you think they really don't know anything?"

Sommy was the same...he'd come after Vyv but couldn't remember being sent. "These crowns...are they yours?" He asked, holding up one of the broken accessories for them to look at.

Vyv looked at the two, "The two kept pestering me but I never met them before...it did have a lust demon but he never went after me...I thought they all just hated me or something...I only saw them at glances when not..." he sighed, "When not tied to the bed of the king... but I guess not all of them are...well...'evil'...like Sommy maybe they got their head messed up..." he said not letting go of the demon arm, as much as they were 'controlled' didn't meant he could trust them yet.

"See? Now let him go! I'll do what you want if you promise to not hurt him..." the white haired demon said, since they probably oculdn't be 'fucked' to submition like he did with Sommy, he could blackmail them on serving him.

Ezra still didn't trust this. As much as Vyv could say that not all of them were evil and maybe they were messed up, he still didn't trust them. He looked between Vyv and the demon he was pinning, then looking to the white haired demon. He sighed, standing up to his full height.

"I'll ask Vyv to let him go...if you both promise to help us. You'll tell us everything you know and you'll help us protect him from the other's that are going to come" If three had come so far, he would easily bet that more would show up.

He looked at Kyo silently as Vyv continued holding him inside the circle, he let go of him knowing he had no power inside it, "I...can't say...we will obey you...we have no right to decide anything..." he said ocnfusing Vyv a bit before he turned and walked to the circle, after stepping inside he touched his forehead with Kyo and in a flash of light lit the room for a moment before the two demons disappeared and int heir place an demon with white and black hair was there kneeled on the ground, "Ugh....it's been...so so long before I was just myself again..." he spoke in a calm voice as Vyv backed away from the circle and stared confused at him.

"My name is Kyoshiro...and yes...I am a lust demon and those two are 'me' but split up...", which explained why they were so close and desperate to protect each other but also seemed to have amore 'limited' intellect, it was one mind split in two after all. "I'm sorry I hurt your friend back there...because of that crown I had no control so I couldn't stop them as something was messing up their mind..." he said showing he was aware but couldn't have control over the two.

Ezra didn't understand what was going on but he hid his eyes as there was a flash of light and then suddenly...there was only one there. Whilst Vyv backed up, Ezra moved closer. He scowled as he spoke and, clearly, he didn't believe what he was saying fully. Still, he had to believe something. "Kyoshiro...Fine. If you're the one in control and I've broken this crown, pledge to help us protect Vyv. Make up for what you did to Sommy and likely what you were going to do to Vyv"

Vyv stood behind Ezra not sure what to make of this guy but if Ezra said it was fine he would believe him, he decided to go outside to check on Sommy and explain the whole situation of why there was two demon an dnow there was one.

Kyoshiro looked at Vyv leavign and sighed before looking at Ezra, he had no powers and quickly noticed the magic circle, that was probably the cause, "One question first....why do you have powers no human should have? And this...Vyv...right? Why he is a demon but is affect by dmeon powers like a normal human while you seem all fine?" he asked raising an eyebrow, he couldn't exactly promise anything if this guy was some evil person, he was just controled against his will by someone, there was no telling if he was doing the same to those two back there.

Back
Top Bottom