Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unlikely Party ~kittyshu~

"Good. You need to eat more" Tomis said, pulling Naoki into the kitchen. He picked him up and he sat him on the counter before rolling up his sleeves and starting to cook. He was quiet as he cooked, occasionally looking over to Naoki and letting him taste what he was working on.

"Don't you want me here?" Ashe asked with a small pout. "Why can't our private time be together?" He saw no problem. He noticed Zack staring and it made him smile. Stepping forward, he gently pulled Zack into a kiss. "Was that okay?"

Naoki blinked and whined softly, "But...I eat...enough..." he said but nodded slowly and sat on the counter where the priest put him. The neko was smiling shyly whenever he looked at him and hummed happily as he was feed a few spoon to taste what he was making, "It's good..." he said smiling his ears twiching in a cute way as he stared at Tomis, he looked so handsome doing something like this and looking so concentrated, "I didn't knew you liked to cook..." he said not picturing the other as someone who liked to cook.

Zack blinked and let out a tiny gasp when he was kissed and he looked at Ashe eyes, "It's not I don't want you here I just...just..." he said, feeling still a bit shy, "It's okay...I'll...get used to it..." he said grabbing his hand and going tot he bathtube and helping him inside, still looking sideways, "You...you are very...very beautiful you know...I m-mean...the most beautiful I ever seen..." he said admitting how beautiful he thought Ashe was.

Naoki may say he ate enough but Tomis didn't think so. He was skinny, looked like he needed a good meal. That was probably just him but part of how he showed he cared for someone was to feed them. He smiled a little when Naoki said that his food was good. "Hm? Yeah. I had to learn at the Church. We took it in turns to feed everyone and I enjoyed it so..." He trailed off with a shrug.

He'd get used to it! Great! Ashe would take that and run with it. He was helped into the bath and he settled in to the still hot water with a soft sigh. This was nice. He blinked at the compliment, not expecting it from the shy warrior. "Thank you" He murmured, pushing himself up onto his knees and reaching over to take Zack's hands. He placed one on his cheek, nuzzling into it whilst he placed the other on his chest.

Naoki ate 'enough', being from the streets he got used to eating little so that's probably why he was more skinny, but if Tomis wanted to cook him a good meal he certainly wasn't going to deny it, in fact he was looking foward to it since he felt like Tomis really cared for him, besides it was smelling really good, he was already hungry wanting to try it. "I see, good thing you like to cook...it makes people happy." making the other happy and feel good, it really did suited him as apriest now thta he stoped tot hink about it.

Zack watched a sAshe joined him and took his hands resting them on his cheek and chest, " I don't get what you see in me...I...have a lot of issues..." he admited, not only the whole 'demon inside him' thing but also he was small and thought little of himself, he needed work as most people he met didn't exactly 'cheered' for his sucess, when they saw they could be outdone by someone smaller but way stronger than them, they quickly did their best to put him down.

"Does it?" Tomis asked, a little confused. Did him cooking make other people happy? Well, it seemed to make Naoki happy and that was enough for him at the moment. He finished off the meal and plated it for the thief, pushing the dish towards him. "Eat up" He really did look like he needed to eat more and Tomis would see to that.

"I don't think so" Ashe said, bright eyes opening to look at Zack. Whatever Zack saw in himself, Ashe saw something different. "I see a brave man who is willing to help anyone in need. I see a handsome warrior with great leadership skills" Ashe moved closer so he was sitting between Zack's legs, his damp hand moving to cup his cheek. "I see a man that can take care of me but needs to be taken care of himself"

Naoki nodded, "When people are feed they usually can tell by the food the other person is really caring and by how it tastes how much love they put into it." he waved his tail back and forth smiling as he sat down on the chair and started eating the food, he twiched hisnear putting his hand on hos cheeks, "Nyaaannnnn soooo goood!'' he said happily as he continued eating.

Zack closed his eyes as Ashe got closer and put his hand on his cheek, "I...don't see any of that..." he admited except the part of wanting to take care of him...not just Ashe, he wanted Naoki and Tomis to be safe as well...everyone in their new home...it was so long since he had a place to call home, he didn't want to lose it.

"That good, huh? How much love went into that then?" Tomis asked, sitting down and watching as Naoki ate. He wasn't hungry and he just wanted Naoki to eat. He had made enough but was content just to watch for now.

"I do though, and I'll keep telling you until you believe it" Ashe decided, leaning in to softly kiss Zack. He'd tell him everyday if he had to, he just wanted him to believe that he was worth it, that he was worthy of all the love that Ashe and everyone else held for him. He was adored and it was sad that he couldn't see that.

Naoki blushed, "It feel l-like a lot of love...that you liked cooking for me you wante dme to be happy...." he took another bit lowering his ears, "I hope that's true..." he said smiling at the other not wanting to assume the other did because he was 'special' to him, he was just his teammate....right?

Zack sighed and returned the kiss, keeping his eyes closed as he nodded, "Why I took so long to find you? If I didn't I would be so happier..." he chuckled a little sadly opening one eye still blushing, "Sorry...you say I'm good at 'leading' but I'm really not..." he said chucklingas he leaned foward and kissed him back again.

"It is" Tomis murmured, unsure whether he should feel embarrassed or happy that Naoki picked up on everything. He sighed, reaching out and running a hand through the others hair. "I hope you're happy"

Ashe smiled, ducking his head to kiss Zack again. "Even a leader needs to be lead sometimes" He said, arms wrapping around him and holding him tight, his legs moving between his to press them apart and settle between.

Naoki smiled shwing his teeth twiching his ears as Tomis admited he did out of 'love' for him and thta he wanted to happy, it was a nice feeling being cared for, he purred lightly as he was pet on the happy, thing he before seemed 'embarassed' about but now it didn't mind if Tomis heard it...it was weird he felt relaxed and...'safe' when he was with his company, was it because he was a priest or maybe it was something else? He nodded slowly, "Yeah I am...it's hard not to be being cared for like this...and I e-enjoy your company." he admited before he continued eating and when finished he sighed satisfied with a smile on his face.

Zack sighed softly letting out a little smile when he was kissed by Ashe again, "That's...true...." he said not minding the arms around him as he opened his legs slightly to accomodate Ashe as he opened his eyes with a blush on his face, "Gosh...you must think I'm an idiot don't ya? Can't even make amove on someone as beautiful as you..." he admited smiling a little.

Tomi smiled, pleased that Naoki was smiling. He didn't know why but he wanted the neko to be happy, to have everything he needed and more. Tomis was happy to do everything he could to make it happen. "I do too" He agreed, taking the plate when Naoki finished eating and carrying it over to the sink. He washed up, not wanting to leave the mess around for someone else to deal with.

"No, never. Although keep calling me beautiful, I like hearing it from you" Ashe said with a wink, kissing Zack once more before his kisses started down his jawline and neck, one of his hands moving to move down his chest. He had such wonderful muscles.

Naoki couldn't help but smile as the other said he enjoyed his company too, he loved being around the other. When he walked to wash the dishes the nako walked behind him and hugged him from behind and he kissed his back, "Thank you...I missed being cared like this...even though I don't think I deserve....it's nice..." he smiled hugging him tighter, "I promise I'll do something for you too...something to make you happy." he said smiling.

Zack blushed and let out a tiny moan as his neck was kissed and he felt the other hands on him, "So beautiful...and so caring..." he smiled a little noticing he was getting harder and blushing more.

Tomis was a little surprised when Naoki appeared behind him, not that he said anything. He leant back against him a little, placing a hand over his briefly. "You deserve it" He said easily, although he smiled when he continued to speak. "You don't have to do anything...just be yourself and be happy"

Ashe hummed as Zack kept speaking, his hand drifting lower to gently grip his hardening length. He slowly pumped it, sucking a mark into Zack's collarbone. "You taste good" He murmured as he pulled back to admire his work.

Naoki smiled and shook his head, "Well...I'll be happy if you are happy too..." he said and close dhis eyes when he was told he 'deserved' it, he really wanted to believe it, "What is something you wanna do? Let's do it! I'll do anything you want and we can have a good time!" he said really wanting to do something to make him happy.

Zack let out a shake breath as he felt Ashe hand on his member as he started moving his hand up and down, he let out a moan as he sucked on his neck and left a little mark, "D-don't say that...i-it's embarassing..." he opened an eye giving the most sexy and innocent look ever without him even noticing.

Tomis chuckled, shaking his head and squeezing the hand that was around him. "I guess we'll just both be happy then" He said in amusement. "Anything?" He considered what he wanted to do and...well, he couldn't really think of anything. It took him a few moments and then, he eventually had an idea. "I need to find a plot for the church. Do you want to help me find it?"

Ashe smiled down at Zack, his pale cheeks dusting pink as he looked at him. Gods above, this warrior was something else. How did Ashe get so lucky? He darted in quickly, kissing him firmly as he let his hand move down from where it was stroking his cock further between his legs and to his puckered entrance.

Naoki smiled nodding, if they both were happy...then he was happy, he wished this would keep going forever, them together just living a peaceful happy life....he actually blushed thinking about it, sounded very serious actually...did really was just thinking of building a life with Tomis? He couldn't do that...he was a priest! He blushed but looked at him when he asked something, he tilted his head twitching his ears, "A...plot...? Sure I'll help with anything...but...how am I supposed to help exactly?" he asked not sure what he meant by 'plot'.

Zack let a muffled moan as he was kissed, and he felt the hand moving, and he shivered slightly moaning more as he felt Ashe's hand moving to his entrance, he moved his legs a bit giving him more access, his touches were so gentle and so good, it was something new to him, but he had to admit he was enjoying himself a lot.

"I mean, help me find where to put it. They've said I can just choose a place but I don't know where to put it" Tomis said with a sigh. He'd been walking around trying to find somewhere good and hadn't quite found the right spot. He hoped that Naoki would be able to help. If he chose a spot, Tomis had a feeling that he would just agree to it instantly.

Zack gave him more room and Ashe gently pressed a finger inside of him. He was gentle, delicate. He didn't want to hurt Zack and he wanted to make sure he enjoyed their time together. He slowly pumped his one finger in and out, trying to carefully stretch him out.

Naoki nodded thinking and tilting his head, "Hm...how about on a hill...so everyone can see it...and just before the hill they can make the inn! Then they can rest before going to the church and also when coming back from it, also it helps if we wanna fo anything special on the church!" he said excited of the thigs they could do at the church.

Zack let out a few more moans, not from pain but actually from pleasure, it was a weird sensation at first but it didn't take long to feel really good, he panted softly between the moans, "It...f-feels good..." he panted softly looking at him before leaning foward and gently kissing his lips.

"A hill?" Tomis repeated, thinking about it. It was a good idea and he nodded with a smile. "Good plan. Are there any hills near here? Shall we go look?" He pushed himself away from the counter and started to make his way out of the kitchens. It might be a little bit of a distance but a church on top of a hill would something to behold.

Ashe filled with confidence as Zack moaned, smiling when he spoke and kissed him. Good. He wanted this to feel good for him. He seemed like it was something new for him and so he wanted to go slowly, make sure that Zack liked every moment. Slowly, a second finger was added.

Naoki nodded and bounced a little in place when Tomis agreeded to the idea, "Yes lets go look!" he said as they got outside and passed by Rui, he went and gave the spider a hug on the head and gently rubbed his head, "If you need anything just ask people inside and they will help okay?" he said as Rui patted his head and nodded and patted Tomis head as well before waving as if saying bye to them.

Zack tilted his head letting out alouder moan as he felt the second finger in, it felt so good but he kinda wanted more, but he stayed silent letting Ashe do things at his own pace, but his har dmember clearly showed he was enjoying himself wondering what the other was going to do next. "H-harder...." he moane dlightly and closed his eyes putting ahand ove rhis mouth looking embarassed, not believing he just said that but he was so lost in the pleasure that it escaped his lips.

Tomis headed outside and, when they got to Rui, he blinked as he was pet on the head as well. This spider was an odd one. How could anyone have thought that it was a demon? It was far too nice for that, unless it was a ploy. They'd find out eventually. Tomis reached out and took one of Naoki's hands in his own, leading him through the growing village on a hunt for the perfect spot.

"Harder?" Ashe repeated with a small smirk. Oh, so he wanted more than he was giving him. Ashe could give that. He pulled his hand away form his mouth and intertwined their fingers. "Just keep telling me what you want, Zack" He took the direction, fingers thrusting in and out of Zack's hole faster and harder, curling to reach that spot inside him that would make this even better.

Naoki smiled waving by to Rui as Tomis took his hand and led him around as they looked for a spot where to construct the church, he blushed slightly but followed the other male silently with a smile on his face, being with the other always felt good, he really enjoyed his company, and he hoped the other male did so as well. As they walked they could see a few hills but they were abit far and Naoki thought the church shouldn't be too far away, otherwise people might not go and just stop at the inn. "You talked to that friend of yours to come check on Zack?" he asked wondering when said person would come.

Zack whined when his hand was pulled away and he tilted his head back more as he felt the second finger enter him and Ashe moving then faster and harder than before, "Ahn...A....Ashe...I..." he trembled a bit biting his lip, "I...n-not sure what to...ahn...do...." he said, pratically admiting this was his first time, the demon inside him probably had a lot of sex but himself as Zack he can't say he ever did.

Tomis walked with Naoki, looking around and spotting a couple of plots but they were all a little too far away. He didn't want it to be a hike for any visitors. He glanced to Naoki and nodded when he spoke. "He replied to my letter. He's come to see us, he thinks he might be able to help" He explained with a soft sigh. "He seemed confident but...I don't know"

"Oh, Zack" Ashe murmured when admitted that he didn't know what to do. Given his hesitation, he had thought he was inexperienced but that was more than he expected. He had to make it great now! "Just follow my lead" He added a third finger, trying to make sure he was stretched out enough. His own hard cock was arching up against his stomach, showing just how turned on the platinum blonde was.

Naoki nodded, "I think if he just figures out what is going on with Zack would be enough, it was easy to see even though he doesn't show and try to be all happy and cheery, that is something that bothers him a lot... I hope is not something that might harm him on the long run..." he said, he felt a lot closer to the others in the group, thing he never thought possible before since he was alone for so long...it was a nice feeling. They came across a little hill in front of an empty field, and it gave Naoki an idea, "What if we make it here? We can even put a flower field on the entrance!", he twitched his ears adorably, it would look really pretty!

Zack moaned and just nodded biting his lip more as he felt the third finger being inserted inside of him, "C...can I do...s-something for you....?" he asked panting softly with a huge blush on his face, giving him an aroused and at the same time more 'innocent' look as he wanted to make Ashe feel good too.

Tomis really hoped his friend could help Zack. Like Naoki said, it seemed to really effect the warrior and if they could help at all then it would be worth it. As they came to the hill, Tomis paused with Naoki and looked around, smiling and nodding. "It's perfect" He said, looking at the neko for a moment before he raised his hands, cupping his cheeks and pulling him into a kiss.

It seemed the third finger was accepted rather well and Ashe was getting more an more excited. He'd be gentle, as gentle as he could be, but he couldn't help but to be eager. He blinked at the request, nodding a moment after. He took Zack's hand and placed it on his own hard length. "You've touched yourself before...just do that to me" He requested.

Back
Top Bottom