Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unlikely Party ~kittyshu~

The red eyes looking down at them got closer and closer as out of the shadows came an big spider, Naoki shivered scared....not because it was scary...in fact it looked quite opposite...it looked...cute...'innocent' even...but still was a spider and by it's size is probably the 'demon' talked about.

It lowered itself near them but turned the attention to the snake, raising his paw at him as it frowned alnost if scolding the big snake and when growled at him he spit more of the silk like material and with one simple swing throw the snake making it fly away into tue sky far away from them, Naoki looked at the scene with his mouth wide open as it turned back to then and waved his paw as if saying hi.

Ashe's eyes widened as they saw the spider come out of the shadows. It was...adorable! He put his hands over his mouth to cover his squeals as he watched it scold the snake and then send it flying. Oh, he liked this thing. He waved back to the spider, getting closer. "Thank you very much! Hello! I'm Ashe, this is my friend Naoki" He introduced them, reaching to take the map from Naoki. "We got a little lost. Maybe you can help us?"

Naoki poked Ashe with his elbow when he talked to the spider, "It is probably a demon spider!" he said as the spider was handed the map and it was turning it around...it also had no idea what it said.

"You...not planning on eating us right?" it made an x with his paws shaking his head with a disgust look on his face, "Okay...you don't need to look that disgusted ya know..." he said twichig his ears as it put the paw on his head as if saying sorry.

Naoki clicked his tongue looking at Ashe, seems the spider was friendly...that was good, "Yeah we kinda got lost the map isn't helping..." the spider raised it's paw like it had an idea, it climbed up the tree and grabbed a fruit before climbing back down and grabbing the paper, turning it around and drawing a much clearer map before handing it back to them.

"Oh...wow...thank you." Naoki was impressed, now this they could follow easily and he had to admit...the spider drawings of the animals and other things were all adorable too.

"I think he's fine" Ashe said, waving a hand dismissively. This thing was far too cute to be a demon! Besides, he had helped him out.

And it seemed that it would help them out again as it drew them a much, much clearer map. They had gotten very lucky coming across this spider. "Thank you so much! If there's anything we can do for you, please let us know" He said, looking at the map himself and wondering where they should go next.

The spider smiled and waved his hand as if saying they didn't need to pay him anything, "Now I feel bad...are you the 'demon monster' that lives in that tree?" the spider noded, "Why they call you that?" he asked and the spider motioned with his hands explaining but then decided to draw pictures, Naoki looked at Ashe as they looked at the pictures explainig that the spider even thought it didn't want to it killed people because they come to steal it's eggs or destroy them, it made it really sad.

"Aw...now I really feel bad...the poor thing...it can't leave its nest or they would be unprotected but if it doesn't it would starve and there are animals like the snake...what we do?" the neko asked Ashe, he really wanted to help.

Ashe felt so bad for this spider. They were just protecting their eggs and they weren't doing anything wrong! It reminded him of the goblins a little.

"I...I don't know. Unless we take them with us, I can't see us being able to do anything. We can put out the word that their safe..." Ashe really didn't know what to do.

Naoki twiched his ears as he looked at the silk, he touched it and noticed it was very soft to the touch yet very resistant...they really could use such a great material to make clothes and other things, "Hmm..." he rubbed his chin getting an idea.

"How about we make a deal?" the spider tilted it's head, "You come live with us...we protect your egsand make sure they are safe...and in exchange you let us use some of your silk, what you think?" he asked and the spider thinked for a moment before it nodded happily, "Great! Here...I dunno if you like it but a token of good faith!" he grabbed a sweet bread he brought along and gave to the spider as it ate it and squealed happily and then patter their heads making him laugh, "I think that's an yes..." he smiled as they got a new friend now it seemed.

"You're so smart, Naoki" Ashe compliment when he came up with the idea. The silk was such a good idea! Why did he not think of that? They had come here to find supplies after all and they had found something perfect.

"They're so cute!" Ashe cooed, watching as the spider ate and the pet their heads. "Shall we get you to your new home then? I'm sure you know the way out of the forest. We'll help move your eggs and you can lead us out?" He wasn't sure if they could explore more with the eggs being precious cargo. Although, they might find some more interesting things on their way out.

Naoki nodded, "Yeah..besides he helping us out too mean it isn't in 'debt' with us, I don't want it to feel like it owe us when we were the ones that actually got saved by him." he said twhicing his ears.

The spider nodded as it went up the tree and brought a few eggs, there were just a few which probably meant most got either stolen, eaten or flat out destroyed, Naoki lowered his ears feelig bad for it.

The spider gave them the eggs to hold and then helped them to climb on his back, "Oh my god....your fur is so sooooft nyaaaan...." he said rubbing his facenagainst his back, it felt like the most expensive fluffy pillow in the word, the spider giggled as it started walking back out of the forest.

Ashe pet Naoki's head when he spoke. "We did, I'm glad that he trusts us and wanted to help. I don't know what we would have done with that snake otherwise" He said with a shudder. The spider moved and came back with their eggs, it was sad to see how few there were but Ashe held onto the ones he was given with the utmost care.

Laughing at Naoki, Ashe did agree. The spider was so, so soft! The silk, the spider itself, it was all so soft! "Thank you for your help" Ashe said again, looking around for anything interesting as they made their way out of the forest.

The spider nodded as they walked back to the village, everyone looked surprised and a bit scared, even though it was adorable it STILL was a giant spider.

Zack was taking a bath but cldashed out with sword in hand and just a towel around his waist, "What's going on!?" he said and looked as the two waved at him from the back of the spider, the spider gasping and closing his eyes with his paws when the towel fell down.

"Oh my..." Naoki looked away as Zack tied the towel around his waist being red as an tomato from embarassement. "Explain...now." he ordered in a serious voice.

Ashe eyed Zack with completely unconcealed interest, staring at him even as the towel dropped. Ooh, that was fun. Maybe he'd have to speed up their relationship a little. Whilst the other's looked away, he continued to stare.

"We were in the forest and were attacked. This spider here saved us and has agreed to stay with us and provide it's silk in exchange for us keeping its eggs safe" Ashe explained, hopping down off of the spiders back to show Zack the eggs he was holding. "See, they're really sweet, I promise"

Zack would be afraid of the spider but it looked so cute and actually kept it's eyes covered until he fixed himself...clearly no 'wild' animal as it seemed very polite actually.

He crossed his arms as he eyed the eggs, "Well I doubt it would be lying if trusted you enough to hold it's eggs AND bring you on it's back...but I don't know if we would have space for it...uh...hmm...do you have an name?" he asked and the spider shook it's head.

Ashe smiled as Zack seemed to understand the situation, nodding as he realised that the spider wasn't that dangerous. "We surely have space. This place is huge and there's still the woods just outside the territory. Maybe they can stay there?" Ashe suggested, looking to the spider for it's approval of his idea.

Zack wasn't sure but he guessed if theybwere okay with it, besides an demon spider clearly would make the king think twice before attacking them, "I guess...let me get something to wear and can talk about it..." he said but the spider spit some silk and with it's paws noving them at incredible speed it actually made him a long coat and handed it to him, "Oh...wow...thank you..." he put it on and it actually felt very confortable. "Alright...it can stay..heh..." he laughed when the spider looked hapoy and pet him on the head.

"At least give it a name...calling it demon spider don't seem right...you two found it...any ideas?" he asked and soon was patting the spider head....ooooh it was so soft!

Naoki twiched his ears, "You are dying to give it a name don't you?" he chuckled looking at Ashe knowing the other really took a liking to the spider.

Ashe was ready to help Zack get dressed, and maybe some more, but the spider helped and got him dressed. He couldn't even bring himself to be mad at the cute thing!

"A name?" Ashe repeated, looking at the spider and thinking of a good name for it. "Well, maybe Rui?" He suggested after a few moments wanting the spider to like whatever name he suggested.

The spider tilted his head and smiled raising his paw as if approving of the name, Naoki chuckled patting its head, "Too bad we don't have a big tree or something he can live in..." he said wondering where could be a good spot for Rui to rest.

"Why don't you go see the dryads...maybe they can have an idea of how to build Rui a house..." Zack said passing a hand over his head, "Overyone go back to what you were doing! "he waved at them, "I'll go finish my bath..." he said before going to Ashe and kissing his cheek before going back to the bathroom.

Naoki smirked, "You wanna join him don't you?" he poked his cheek and even Rui.laughed a bit.

Rui it was! The spider seemed to like it and Ashe was happy for whatever he wanted. Although he was glad that he liked the name he chose. He thought it suited him. He nodded at Zack's idea. The dryads were a good idea. They might have some ideas as to how they could best take care of their new friend.

He watched Zack go and laughed when Naoki poked his cheek. "That I do...and that I will" He said, hugging Naoki and then the spider before he hurried after Zack as he went to his bath. Maybe now they could progress their relationship a little.

Naoki chuckled as he watched Ashe go after Zack in the bathroom as he turned around to Rui, "Let's find someplace warm in the meantime before we go see the dryads, don't worry we'll get you settled nicely!" he said smiling and laughed softly when he was pet on the head again by the spider, it really was friendly wasn't it?

The neko went after Tomis and knock on his door, "Tomis come look our new friend!" he said smiling as Rui seemed happy to be called a 'friend'.

Zack sighed as he sat on the small stoll and put the coat away, he looked at the door and noticed Ashe entering so he refrained taking out his towel, "Hi there...you need something love?" he asked smiling at him.

Tomis came out of his room...only to stop when he saw Rui. "You know there's a giant spider with you, right?" He asked, eyeing the two. Since it had gotten this far he didn't think it was dangerous.

Ashe smiled when Zack spoke to him, enjoying him calling him love. He moved over to him, kissing him softly. "Nothing in particular. Don't let me interrupt your bath. I just want your company" He said with a wink.

Naoki giggled looking over at Rui as the spider waved at him as if saying hi, "This is Rui, he saved us from like a huge snake..." he said and explained the whole thing where they were saved and how Rui lost it's eggs and that they decided to bring him along to help him take care of it while he provided silk for them, he gave him another sweet bread and the spider giggled happily patting his head again.

Zack clicked his tongue, "Uh...hm...sure but..." he said looking at the towel, "Maybe turn around? I don't wanna 'flash' you or anything...then again I just did moments ago..." he sighed shaking his head and laughing a bit.

"Rui...okay" Tomis said, accepting it rather quickly all things considered. He was happy that the two were safe though and he sighed, putting his hand on the back of Naoki's head and pulling him in so he could kiss his forehead. "You've got to be more careful" He muttered, nodding to the spider and silently thanking them for helping out.

Ashe's smile only grew, hands clasped behind his back and he rocked back and forth a little. "Don't worry about that, I don't mind" He assured him. "Just pretend I'm not here for the moment! And then remember when you're in"

The spider smiled as Naoki twiched his ears but lowered them and blushing when he was pulled closer and kissed on the forehead, "Uh...hm..." he mumbled and slowly and silently nodded, slowly wraping his arms around him and hugging the priest, it felt so nice the other was caring for him...he purred softly but pulled th eother away as he saw Rui giggling finding adorable the scene, it seemed even the spider noticed they liked each other.

Zack clicked his tongue as the other seemed to have no intention on leaving him alone, not thta he disliked the company but he was pratically naked taking a bath, "So you just gonna watch or you gonna join me?" he asked smirking, "Wanna join me?" he blushed a bit as he got up and droped the towel thinking the other would get embarassed and leave.

Tomis blinked as he was hugged, but he quickly tightened his hold on the thief. He glanced at the spider and raised an eyebrow as he giggled, frowning when Naoki moved away. "Are you hungry?" He asked, not waiting for an answer as he took Naoki's hand and started to lead him towards the kitchens.

Ashe was not embaressed in the slightest, in fact he was very happy when Zack dropped the towel. He looked him over before nodding. "I'll join you" He said, stripping off himself until he was there naked in front of Zack. He slowly walked closer to the warrior, bringing a hand up to cup his cheek. "Come on, the water will be getting cold"

The spider watched as they went to the kitchen and laughed softly softly as he turned around and waited outside by the sun with his eggs, Rui liked the place everyone seemed alittle aware of him at first but soon everyone was passing by and saying hi, probably the goblins were easier to deal with than the humans that came to steal his eggs.

Naoki blinked twiching his ears as he looked back at Rui waving at him as he was pratically dragged to the kitchen by Tomis, "I uh...hmm....I...uh...s-sure...." he said following him, he didn't knew why but with Tomis he taking 'care' of him like this, he felt like he just had to go along, he didn't know if it was because they were a team now...or something more...he wasn't sure how to put it but whenever the other was this kind to him, he felt really good.

Zack blushed even more as Ashe got naked as well and came closer, he looked away embarassed stuttering a bit, "Y-you shouldn't do th-that...I m-mean it's a private time..." he said but held the other hand gently, the other body was so beautiful too it was hard not to stare.

Back
Top Bottom