Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unlikely Party ~kittyshu~

Mari

Star
Ashe enjoyed the kiss for as long as he could, breaking away and smiling at Zack. "I think we should get back...or at least go to our room" He didn't mind the cave but their new home would be far more comfortable. "Promise me you won't keep any secrets from me from now on?"
Zack pulled back and coughed a little nervous blushing a bit, "Uh.. sure..." he said grabbing his hand and walking outside the cave, "I...I'll try..." he said grabbing Ashe hand and kissing it, he hoped that was enough for the other.

Ashe couldn't say it was a perfect answer but he'd take it. He couldn't force Zack to be honest with him, nor could he be hypocritical. He wasn't sharing everything with the warrior. He smiled at the kiss to his hand, flushing a little as he tugged on their joined hands and started to lead Zack out of the cave. It was time to get back to the village. Hopefully everything would be good when they returned.

Zack sighed softly and walked back with Ashe, he blushed a bit as people smiled at them to see their hands joined, after they got inside their house some more goblins came to talk them, they said that the merchant wanted to make a shop there just like Alicia had the guild hall, Zack looked over at Ashe, "What do you think? It sounds good..." he said wondering if it was a good idea.

It seemed like people were happy for them and that made Ashe happy. They hadn't made any announcement, hadn't defined anything, but he had hope for the future. When they got to their house and sat down, the goblins came to speak with them. He clapped his hands together in excitement and nodded. "It sounds great. We should definitely have him make the shop. The guild hall will bring people in and the shop will keep them here for longer" He said, definitely into the idea.

Zack nodded and rubbed his chin a bit, "I feel like something else we should have...is an inn...people might not want to leave right away after buying things, they might want to get ready first and any adventurer can't sleep on the floor when they are waiting for any quest or such on the hall..." he said nodding but he didn't know how to run an inn...they would need help again, he was feeling a little 'down' for not being able to do more things by himself as an leader.

"What you think Ashe? Also..maybe when we are deciding stuff Tomis and Naoki should be here too...there are in chargebas well." he said not wanting them to be left out and also four thinking heads were better than two.

An Inn was a very good idea. "We can find someone to help with that, just like we found Alicia" He said, noting that Zack seemed a little off again "I think an inn would be a wonderful thing. Like you said, people won't want to leave right away and they can instead stay. It'll be good for all businesses" He nodded though when Zack mentioned that they should have Tomis and Naoki there as well.

"We should. Let me go get them" He said, standing up. He kissed Zack on the cheek before leaving to go and find the other two.

Zack nodded glad Ashe agreed with him with the inn idea, he smiled as he went to get the other two, he looked as the goblins smiled at him after he was kissed on the cheek by Ashe, he just looked away silently blushing a bit.

"Hey you guys nya!" the two came back along with Ashe as Naoki dragged Tomis along, "Ashe said you want to make an inn nya? Maybe we could make it by the church! It will be good to bring offerings or anyonr who just wanna visit it then they can rest on the inn!" he said excited to help Tomis achieve what he wanted as well.

Tomis allowed himself to be dragged along, joining Ashe and Zack in their home to discuss their plans for the village. He hadn't expected his church to be brought up but he couldn't say that an inn wouldn't be a good idea. He certainly would enjoy having one.

"We'll have an inn set up, a shop, a guild hall, a church...this place is really coming together" Ashe said, clapping his hands together excitedly as he went to sit next to Zack. He took his hand in his own and leant against him.

Zack nodded and rubbed his chin, "All thatcs left is to get someone to run it....and well...we should still get some clothes for everyone...they kinda still need it." he said but looked at the door as it opened and Eldigan the merchant fathet of the young soldier they healed came in.

"Don't worry about that look!" he called a male and female goblins showing them in proper costumes making them look really good. "All I need is more materials...thats harder to get as I doubt anyone will want to deliver them here right away..." he said, they probably wouldn't get near the goblin village before they are sure they could trust it, they are goblins after all.

Ashe clapped his hands together in excitement when he saw the goblins in their costumes. They looked lovely! He was delighted by the whole thing and even Tomis seemed begrudgingly impressed.

"We'll work something out. Perhaps we could take a trip to buy some for the short term?" He suggested, figuring they could go to a nearby village and gather up some supplies.

Naoki looked at them and smiled nodding but then scratched his head, "Ya know...we can't exactly 'go buy' it...in case you forgot...we never got any reward, the money I made Zack gave back wgen he...ahem...'found me'...and I'm pretty sure you you weren't wandering around because you are rich and neither you gambling to get more money because it's 'fun'." he said looking at Ashe and Tomis respectively.

Zack sighed, it was true they werenct exactly swimming on money and even though the merchant was nice to give some free stuff, he would go broke of he had to give the entire village everything they need.

The young soldier Aster appeared from behind his father and bowed "I-if I may...why not gather the materials instead of buying? We are on the edge of the forest after all..." they could go hunt and find whatever materials they needed there in the forest.

Naoki gave them a reality check and, as annoying at it was, he was right. They couldn't exactly go and buy anything when they had no money. At the moment they couldn't even trade. They had nothing to trade!

They looked at Aster when he appeared and Ashe smiled brightly when he spoke. "Yes! Of course, why didn't we think about that?" He said, it was obvious! They would just have to go hunting and maybe find some other resources whilst they were out. They would need more food anyway now the village was growing.

Aster smiled, glad he was able to help in any way, "The general took over as the guard duty and making sure both the goblins and the human sword take shifts to guard the town entrance." , it showed that the general clearly wasn't ungrateful and he felt somewhat responsible for the elder death, so he decided he would stay and protect the place dear to the elder, he thought he owed him that at least.

"We can make a trip to the magic forest, maybe we can find some magic creatures, we can gather both material and elements to make all sorts of magical items as well." one of the goblins suggested, it sounded good and if anything they could sell any spare stuff they found.

They needed the guards at the gate, needed an early warning if anything approached. Tomis wondered if they should set up some lookout towers. That was probably something for another time. It wasn't a priority and they couldn't really spare any people for that.

"If you didn't mind, that sounds great" Ashe said to the goblin. He was actually kind of excited to see what they would come back with. He didn't know much about what this forest could offer.

Zack nodded agreering, "So lets divide things up, Tomis you stay here to look after the construction of the church and help anyone who might get hurt, I'll go check the soldiers and make sure everyone is safe and help Alicia with whatever help sge needs. Naoki and Ashe do you guys can go to the forest and see what you can get?" he said as the goblins and Aster looked at Zack, he really had the 'leader' aura even though he doesnct thought he might be good enough at first.

Eldigan left after nodding as he went to guild and gave her the list of what he needed so it could be put as a quest and get the guild starting as well, everything seemed to be going nicely so far, Zack hoped nothing else bad would happen.

Ashe stood as he was told what was going on, Tomis agreed as well. It seemed like a good plan and divvying up the responsibilities was a good choice. Tomis went to the guild to request someone to find items that he needed, building the rest himself from whatever he could gather and barter for.

Taking Naoki's hand, Ashe was ready to go to the forest. Who knew what they would find? Hopefully it would all be useful.

Zack went with Tomis and then after checkig ont he guards he came over to help Alicia on the guild, he asked Aster to help as well as his father would probably worry less than him being on guard duty.

Naoki chuckled as he went with Ashe into the forest and the brought a map along as well the goblins gave them, "They have marked a few creatures...wolf...spider...poison bees...there is the fae too...some sprites and dryads...where do we start?" he asked turning the map around, it was very detailed....almost to detailed somewhat even hard to read it.

"Wow...there's a lot in here" Ashe murmured, looking at the map and trying to figure out where to go. It was a bit much, although he appreciated having it. "Maybe...maybe we just see what we can find? I don't think we'll be able to pick much out from the map, so maybe if we just walk...this way, see what we can grab?"

Naoki clicked his tongue, "You can't read the map either can you?" he said and looked around, "Alright letcs go...hm...that way!" they started walking towards the great tree, unknown to them they were heading through the demon creatures territory, apparently an powerful and fearsome creature lived on the tree and 'ruled' over the nearby creatures.

"Nope!" Ashe chirped, knowing that neither of them could read this at all. It was too much of a mess. He followed Naoki in the direction he chose, humming to himself. "So...You and the priest...how's that going?" His tone was teasing as he asked, looking around for anything interesting.

Naoki shook his head, "Well at least you are honest nya." he said as they continued foward, he twoched his ears at the question, "It's fine, he is good company when not gambling and acting smug..." he said as they continued, 'A good cuddle too..' he thought silently to himself as he giggled.

They continued foward and it wasnct long before the big old giant tree came into view, would be really true there is an ancient evil creature here?

"Uh-huh, okay" Ashe said, not fulling believing everything that Naoki said. He was sure there was more to it but he wasn't sure that Naoki would share with him yet. They weren't as close as he'd like. He caught the giggle and chose not to say more.

Noticing the tree, he blinked and approached it. "Was this on the map? I couldn't tell?" He admitted.

Naoki kept turning the map around, "Ugh...the map is so detailed...that I really can't read it...maybe it's ovet here?" which he pointed to the little fairy icon...but it was wrong, it was actually the other way and they were on the spot with danger written all over it.

Unknown to them a big shadow approached them, Naoki ears twiched as he looked around, "You heard that? Seems like something is coming..." he said as they heard noises of branches brealing and trees shaking as somethig approached them very fast.

Ashe just followed Naoki, he wouldn't be able to work out the map any better so what was the point? They should have looked at the map before they came and then asked for a simpler one. He knew they were trying to help but this was actually hindering.

He tensed as heard the noise, grabbing Naoki's arm and getting ready to run. Something was coming! He didn't like the sound of it either, whatever it was was big.

Naoki twiched his ears again and jumped on Ashe to making him get to the ground before he looked up and a giant snake spit poison at them but hit a nearby tree instead, it started melting and he looked up at the big thing, "Shit...that's not good..." he said getting up stanting in front of Ashe taking out his daggers.

As it was about to jump and attack them something shot from the top of the tree, soon the snake was covered in something white, almost like silk he looked up and went white, looking at the shinig red eyes staring down from the shadows atop the tree.

Ashe yelped as he was suddenly pushed the ground, but was thankful for it as it meant he wasn't hit by the poison. "Fucking hell" Ashe cursed, pulling out his own dagger and getting ready to cut his arm. They were going to have to fight this.

Or at least he thought they were going to have to fight...instead, something captured the snake and...was it no longer a danger? It couldn't get to them at least. "T-thank you?" Ashe stuttered, looking up at the red eyes that stared down at them. "Can you come down?" He felt stupid talking to whatever this was. It might be even more dangerous than the snake! But it had helped and so it deserved thanks.

Back
Top Bottom