Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

St. Mary's School for Bad Ass Bitches / Apocalypse World / OOC

When I introduce an NPC, feel free to make up any relevant history you have with them, as long as it makes sense and doesn't contradict something. As an example, Mack probably knows both Angelica and Tiffany. Maybe one of them he's even a frequent customer of.

Looking for some feedback and advice. We have Valkyrie and Meat going on a road trip together and we have Nadja and Alana in the infirmary together. For Nadja and Alana, should I set up more conflict, or do you want some time to choose your own activities?

My main problem is I am not sure how to set the stage for any erotic scenes. Does anyone have any suggestions related to that?

If left alone, Nadja would simply ply her trade and do some work to gain some moolah. Speaking of, should we say the arrangement for her stay in the community of Adelaide is that she gets to live for free, as long as she is willing to work maintenance on things the community needs to potentially thrive? Like a government employee kind of deal?

Nadja would definitely prefer to have such an easy arrangement with Adelaide for the long haul, rather than hash out contracts/agreements every time Adelaide needs something anew. BUT we can say that those that live in the surrounding area, who are not part of the core community- they have to hash out agreements with Nadja on their own. Would that work?

Looking for some feedback and advice. We have Valkyrie and Meat going on a road trip together and we have Nadja and Alana in the infirmary together. For Nadja and Alana, should I set up more conflict, or do you want some time to choose your own activities?

My main problem is I am not sure how to set the stage for any erotic scenes. Does anyone have any suggestions related to that?
Oh, you're thinking Valkyrie'll bring Meat along? I was thinking she'd try to steal Mack out from under him. 😅 Or maybe just his car for a bit, if that didn't work. If Adelaide had offered a car, I was thinking she might invite Nadja along as backup.
Bringing Meat makes total sense, though, especially if it sounds like she'll be walking into trouble. I had it in my head that they were going different directions, but I don't think we actually know where Meat is headed yet, so it's really just a question of when they both want to leave, and there are ways to resolve that.
What do you think, @Ask the Question? Team-up?

Either way, I think there are two things I want Valkyrie to do before leaving:
- Sort out her ride with Mack / Meat. Might not need to be a scene, depending on how it all lines up.
- Drop in on Alana. She's got a favour to ask.

As far as erotic scenes go:
For Valkyrie, it's pretty easy. Things'll happen if she's about to be on the road with Mack. Could be potential with Strider, depending on where they catch up with him. Could be somewhere seedy, or cult-y. Could be she has to seduce someone to get info / get close to him (or maybe has reason to seduce *him*). Could be she has to cut a deal with Meat to take his driver, or put the moves on Mack.

Sounds like Nadja and Alana have a date coming up, so they might have things covered themselves. 😉 Otherwise, for them I think it's a case of getting NPCs on screen with them + time. Maybe we advance to the evening and see what they get up to after a day's work, while Meat is having his meeting?

Meat... I don't have any specific ideas regarding Meat. Play it by ear and see what opportunities strike out on the road.
(Edit: Actually, I do have one suggestion: he could use some screen time with Adelaide, if the pair of you were interested in laying seeds for what their relationship looks like. Might not be for a bit yet, though.)

Meat is supposed to learn from the NPC he's meeting with in the evening where the package is supposed to go. A package that, if memory serves, Meat cannot tamper with in any way or even disclose its existence. It's also unknown to whom Meat is supposed to deliver it to. The plan as far as I was concerned was for Meat to head out the morning after his evening meeting.

As far as erotic scenes? Meat's only access to sex is through the prostitutes, and he's really low on Barter, so getting that job done so he has money to spend on it is the way to make that happen.

@Silverbird If Meat and Valkyrie end up going to proximally the same area he would not be against ridesharing. At this point the player characters are all basically supposed to be allies. If they're headed in opposite directions and Valkyrie seduces Mack into choosing her over Meat then oh well.

@Inkybus
I'll stick to what it says in the savvyhead playbook, and you will have to work a job to get barter. Maybe that's what you do for your next scene. I can give you a job if you want?

@Silverbird @Ask the Question
Yes, you are going in the same direction, though Meat won't find out until tonight. I don't have a reason for Adelaide to meet Meat yet, but maybe after these quests are complete, they'll be an opportunity. We can have Valkyrie meet both Alana and Mack at the Infirmary. He should check in on Penny.

I'd go for a job, sure!

But I could also get barter material by stealing stuff from someone if I successfully lockpicked their home and stole stuff from them, no?

I'd go for a job, sure!

But I could also get barter material by stealing stuff from someone if I successfully lockpicked their home and stole stuff from them, no?
You could, but there would be risk. If you're caught, Adelaide doesn't like thieves. I'm not sure what the punishments would be yet, not death or imprisonment, since that makes it hard for you to participate in the future. My thoughts are it would probably be lashing or something sexually humiliating if the player consented.

I was thinking more hypothetically, you know?

Nadja could just as well loan a radio out for someone who needed to go on a task for Adelaide outside of HQ for a while. Because Nadja has Transmitters and Receivers along with her workshop and machining tools, so if someone gave her some currency or stuff she can trade, she could lend a couple walkie-talkies or somesuch thing, I figure.

Right?

No worries, Motoharu, thanks for stepping in as long as you did. Hope things sort themselves out for you soon!

Back
Top Bottom