Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hitchhiking America (EtherealElvenEmpressxDrake93)

Elena nodded but she didn’t have to say anything with how her hips suede and moved Beneath him trying to tease him and lure him to come further. He was being a good boy and said he’d come on her ballet which meant he was going to pull out and that was favorable at least for now. She never told The men she rode with that she was on birth control because they would assume they could fill her.

Tyler was right. She was enjoying this more than a quick fuck By the side of the road or in a dirty truck stop bathroom. When he mentioned her sitting on his face she giggles cutely. “I’d drown you if I sat on your face would you like that?” She had to say between moans as a stick cock spreading her slick lips was making her quiver. He was so lucky he was very cute and like him if they met in a different way she probably would date him and enjoy this even more but she had no idea how long she would be riding with him and this would be fun for the time being.

Tyler chuckled a bit at her fear of drowning him if she sat on his face. "I'd gladly take the risk to eat you out.. sit on my face for say 5 minutes. If I'm not tapping out by then hmm maybe for the next leg of our drive you can be topless... Trust me I've never been pulled over with a topless woman... And yes most do like to do that." He was teasing though like normal he wasn't lying. "If I do tap out.... Well that can be something for you to fantasize about" he winks making sure she knows he'll do what she wants... And I mean anything she wanted. He started lightly counting each thrust "one." He had pulled out tell only the tip was in before guiding the full length back in. "Two." He didn't like wise again her sensitive clit being rubbed as she seemed to love. "And finally." He took extra time on his one pulling out a little with each thrust letting her get as much out of his cock as she could.

That was settled then! She would press her lips against his more to steal another kiss before pulling back. “It’s a deal then. Topless in the front of you don’t drown in fine minutes. MMMM!!’ Her moan was easily heard as he pulled almost fully out then pushed that hard raw length back in her vice grip love tunnel. “OHHHHH FUCK!!! Teasing me like this is torture….only three? Uhhhn…” he felt her hips move more as she pushed her rear end up trying to make him bottom out once he got deep enough. All she could think of was how good he felt and how she was going to suck him dry and lick her juices clean off of him throbbing member.

Tyler could feel her pushing against his hips trying to get more of his cock into her with each thrust. "We could make it more if you sweeten the deal..." He winked showing he was teasing her with that idea. "we can make it 5 but you have to spend a night with me at a hotel... Not a sleazy one I've spent one night in one of those and I was picking head lice out for a week. Then I'll be fucking you with a condom on..." He didn't know what he wanted her to say. All he knew was that he couldn't wait to taste her pussy in all its glory.

Tyler could feel how she wiggled trying to get him to push deeper and stay. She wasn’t expecting to hear his offer and she looked up at him with the wide blue eyes. “A hotel? That was unexpected. Well if it’s a nice one and you’re taking me I’m not going to say no.” Why would she turn this down it will be at night now hotel and it would be a comfortable life and not a creepy one especially since Tyler didn’t seem like the type to try and murder her. “I’ll only agree if you let me suck you off once you’re done testing in my tight cave baby.” She didn’t know how he would feel with that offer but she threw it out on the table and she wanted to see if he would accept that piece offering of a nice blow job before they’re 69.

Tyler smiled as she accepted his offer. He pushed into her waiting hole right down to the base of his cock as lets it stay. He could feel her juicy pussy clenching hard on his meat. He couldn't say for certain but it felt like she was pulsing like this was exactly what she wanted. He continued rubbing her clitoris not saying anything just letting her body enjoy his length.."okay, I'll enjoy this tight little love tunnel a little more than you can taste my dick..." As Tyler said the last word he leaned down and gave another kiss. His cock moving only about an inch in each direction.. letting her keep her hold well he fucked her.

Her walls pulsed as she clenched tightly. It was like he could feel her heartbeat once he fully pushed into her and holding himself deep inside her. The offer was a done deal as he leaned in to kiss her soft plush lips. “Do you like how I feel? MMM!” Elena moaned as he continued to tease her by thrusting. “If you are a good boy….I’ll swallow…” she whispered against his lips wondering if talking that way would turn him on more.

He smiled at her question. Asking if he liked how she felt. He really did like how her love cave, he loved how it pulsed. How it was like he could feel her heart beat wrapped around his cock. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't love how amazing your pussy feels wrapped so tight around me" Tyler's lips were still lightly brushing hers. "I like to think I'm a pretty good boy... Are you a good girl?"

The curl at the corner of her pink lips spoke louder than any words she could say. The way her love canal throbbed showed how much she was enjoying Tyler. “I’m not a good girl….I’m the best girl. Mmm…do you want me on top for the 69 or do you want to fuck my face with you on top with a 96?” She wasn’t sure which he’d like but both worked for her and maybe he wanted to gag her on his thick meat but she left the final offer for him to decide since either way she planned on swallowing.

"hmm" Tyler could see the smile on Elena's lips. And feel the throbbing in her pussy. He winked before finally saying. "Why not a little of both. I'll pull out now, you turn around and..." Tyler's smile formed leaving a dimple on his right cheek. "And then I'll fuck your face well curling your toes with my tongue.." Tyler moved his hand to cup under her ass only waiting on her to move to signal the change of position.

When Tyler pulled out of her she whimpered and looked really sad even though he was motioning for her to change positions and knew it wasn’t the end. Elena couldn’t help but pout cutely. “I had a feeling you would be such a tease.” She was pulling his chain knowing that he wasn’t teasing her but she was just being a bit selfish and wanted more. She stretched a little and turned around as she tried to figure out what position he wanted. For now she wasn’t sure if she should move so he could get on top or she would get on top but either way she let his hands stay underneath that beautiful firm ass of hers and lead her to what position he desired as she got on her knees and the palms of her hand to let him lead her for the time being and once she figure out what position he wanted her in she’d be ready to suck him off properly.

Tyler watched Elena re adjust herself not knowing what he wanted. Calling him a tease and pouting. He got on the bed and pushed himself up and fully on. It wasn't night yet. They'd only left the restaurant around 2 maybe 3. It was definitely getting close as the ski started taking on a orange hue. "remember our game? You sit on my face for 5 minutes I tap out you get what you want.. I survive you got topless tell our next stop... I think I'd really enjoy you sitting on my face... I'll even do something for that cute little ass of yours for the trouble" Tyler was smiling teasing her. Her ass wasn't exactly small. If anything it was that perfect size you could squeeze it or that when you're fucking her it bounces nicely with each thrust.

“I remember that game , but if you want that you need to lay down. We’ve gotta rearrange ourselves for that.” Elena said not noticing how the sky tint was changing with the time. She wasn’t on any time constraints due to summer vacation just going to see places. Tyler now had a nice cleat view of her shapely ass. It was round and toned. “Now be a good boy and choose a position to lose in.” Elena sounded confident that she’d win but as of right now either of them could but his blonde hitchhiker was full of confidence and more than ready to see what his tongue could do.

A smile touched his lips as he watched her perfect round backside. "Hmm let's say 69... That way you get to suck dick and I get to eat this." Tyler reached out a hand and lightly brushed his index finger between her pussy lips. He'd been tempted to finger her ass but decided against it for now. "This lovely pink pussy. Now for a question. Since you know how many women I've been with.. how many guys have had the opportunity to fuck you?"

A smile crept up across her lips. He teased her lower lips making her even wetter but he didn’t finger her which made her pout as she had to shift to get herself ready to put herself into a 69 position. “How many guys? I’ve only been picked up twice so far you are my third guy to pick me up let’s just say when they pick me up they are willing to take me anywhere or as far as they can before they let me go. I thought I would have more partners by now at least from hitchhiking but you guys like to hang onto a girl for long as you possibly can.” She explained especially since he was hitchhiking he probably want to know that number and he was the third guy who picked her up. “ i’m hoping to get a nice little index by the time I’m done hitchhiking but so far you guys tend to like hang onto us the first guy brought me miles and I was very lucky the second one got me down to the truck-stop you found them yet but he was going in the opposite direction to a different state and I wasn’t comfortable going across state lines with him especially when the truck stops were limited. So here we are does that make sense?” Elena helped that helped with the knowledge he wanted to know.

What she'd said did answer his question, as such he guided two fingers along her slit parting them around her clit before moving them back to enter her pussy. Feeling what he assumed was relief at his fingers. "I can definitely see why guys would want to hold onto you. You're quite... Hmm beautiful doesn't seem like enough of a word. " He knew she couldn't see his face so slowly he moved his mouth up to her moist pussy and lightly licked from his fingers up to her clit. "I'll be happy driving you as far as I can... Then leaving my number so you can reach me later on..." As he said that he pulled his fingers out and guided her hips down onto his face. Licking and sucking at the pink skin under her labia. One of his wet fingers in her backside. If she didn't like his finger in her brown eye he could take it out easy enough. He was simply testing how much she liked.

With him guiding his fingers it was driving Elena crazy. “Oh? Is that so? Makes me wonder how long you plan on keeping me then or how long you’re going to put up with driving me around.” She couldn’t help but be playful as she wiggle that cute ass of hers teasing him. With her on all fours she couldn’t see his face but she could hear him talk and feel him lick her lower lips making her gasped so loud they were lucky that they were alone in his truck. Tyler even offered his number which was the first and she couldn’t really say much yet but she would take it if and when he gave it to her.

His blonde bombshell felt him guide her hips down helping her sit on his face but when she found that One finger was teasing her back door she gasped and wiggled and she didn’t say no. She had nothing against her back door she just hoped he knew how to handle her. It was a good sign that she wasn’t talking as she began to gyrate her hips from left to right. Letting him feel how she felt. Hoping to get him to sleep more tongue past her tight opening. “Ohhh don’t tease me with a good time unless you can finish the job…” he heard her moan as he teased her back door letting him know that it was okay that he could do so and that she was into it but that he better keep his game up to keep her interested. For now she was lightly sitting on his face wiggling and not putting her full weight there quite yet just in case he wanted to speak but until he told her that she could put her weight on him she was being nice for now.

Tyler couldn't help but smile at her reaction to his fingering her back backdoor. He pushed it in a little more well he tongued at her vaginal entrance. Tasting the same reaction her moans confirmed. He didn't say anything about her question for several seconds. "Mm well I'll get you where you want me to take you mm" he moved his tongue to swirl around her sensitive little clit. "Oh I can finish the job... If you want to finish on my face..."

Tyler intended on giving her his number when they got to her destination, offering it as a way for her to be able to get a drive from him in the future... He would tell her that when the time came. But for now he intends on making this gorgeous blonde bombshell cum all over his face maybe she was a squirter or maybe not he didn't care he just wanted to eat her out and enjoy her lips on his cock... He patted her thigh telling her she could put her weight on his face. As the challenge was supposed to be. If he lasts 5 minutes she'll be topless for the next leg of their journey.

Elena was not shy about many things and when he started teasing her back door she saw it as an opportunity to let him know that she really enjoyed it. He was getting her not only to moan but wiggle her hips more as he would feel her place more of her weight on his face. He said confidently that he could finish the job and that’s all she needed to hear along with the thigh pat while she shifted her full weight of her curvy body on his face and without thinking rocked as she would start to ride his face. Now with her lower lips occupied it was her turn to lean forward to take his cock in hand starting with a handjob before she’d let spit dribble from her pink lips. Letting him feel the warmth of that before he’d get a taste of het lips engulfing his tip flicking her tongue and sucking just the tip tasting herself on him and liking the fact that she got a mix of them both on her tongue.

Tyler smiled with his face between her thighs, her Pussy tasted sweet and so soft. He had nothing to say well her hand stroked at his cock. He moved his finger from her backside, looping his arms around her thighs, cupping her cheeks and spreading them well returning his finger to her hole. The full length going in, he did this as she spit on his cock before slipping her lips around the tip. Her tongue swirling around it well sucking. He mmmed and groaned. Her juices coating his face and tongue.. he had no intention of tapping out. Elena tasted so good.

Elena could not see his smile but she focused on licking and sucking his thick member. Did feel the suction of her mouth on him and the way she swallowed when she got some pre-cum in her throat. With him licking her like that she pushed herself on his face more wanting to feel him lick and tease her. This felt so good and this position was so rare when men picked her up. Most either wanted a blow job or hand job or just outright sex. There was nothing wrong with that though Tyler was being a little more gentleman like licking her and giving her the royal treatment and he kept us up she might want to ride with him for a bit longer even if it was past her destination. She was going to make sure she gave him the royal treatment especially since he was going down on her. He could feel her getting so wet and more for nectar was dripping out. Here she was hoping for him to give her Mark pre-cum to swallow it was a bit savory and she couldn’t wait to taste what was deep inside his balls as she shifted one hand from his cock to start massaging his ball sacks hoping to get him to make some noises between her thighs.

Tyler had been making noises as her lips began caressing at his cock. Every bit of pre his cock leaked out was collected by her tongue and swallowed. Tyler didn't know many women who actually liked the taste of his pre. Most complemented him on the taste of his cum.

Tyler was making more and louder noise as he felt her starting to play with his balls. Tyler groaned loudly his tongue pushing into her mound her juices collecting in his mouth as he swallows it back. His index finger starting to lightly fuck her ass hole, he didn't know if she liked what he was doing but given her reactions he wasn't inclined to ask. Just continue and let her orgasm as she wanted. "MMM mm mhm." Tyler couldn't make more noise then that. He was trying to sound out "fuck that feeling amazing. " He would have asked her to suck or lick them but he figured that could be saved for a different time. Pre cum was clearly leaking now signalling how close he was to Cumming

The vibrations Tyler was letting her feel turned Elena on even more he could feel her arch her back up like a cat in heat as she started doing a nice balancing act while massaging his balls and letting his cock slip deeper into her mouth letting his tip hit the back of her throat. For the time being she cannot complement him since your mouth was full but Elena was making very lovely noises. Noises of approval and enjoying his cock in her mouth. She could feel how his veins out rubbing against her lips. She wanted the time is just right but if she came before heated she wouldn’t stop sucking him off especially feeling how his vibrations were making her only get wetter and wetter like Niagara Falls.

With how much pre-cum was leaking into her hot mouth she took it upon herself to squeeze his balls a little harder and suck more on his shaft as if treating it like a straw for his sweet milk preparing to swallow once he decided to give it to her. It was hard for her to concentrate on keeping him happy especially when he was making her hips sway back-and-forth and with how he was licking her hips didn’t lie with how good he was making her feel she was so close to exploding herself and he could tell by how her thighs kept closing tightly around his face as of trying to keep him there so he lick her even more but at this rate she was going to lose the bet and end up topless in the front of his Truck.

Last edited:
Tyler could feel her lips working down the shaft of his large vain covered cock. The head hitting the back of her throat. He groaned even louder every time it didn't sending his warm breath against the sensitive pink flesh of her pussy, Which was seeming to get wetter and wetter, Tasting amazing as if to reward his efforts. Tyler's head was stuck between her squeezing thighs, his tongue pushing as deep as it could go, his lower lip brushing her swollen clit.

The bet was at the back of his mind compared to making Elena climax from his attention. He could feel her edging closer as he continued fingering her back door. He was doing everything he could not to cum before Elena. Just a few more seconds he told himself.

Feeling his warm breath on her lower lips made her work even harder to get more noise out of Tyler perhaps men did not know that the more noise they make that it turns on some women and Elena was one of them. The moment when he pushed his tongue into her and sent her over the edge and he could feel her walls clench down on his tongue. Even with her deep throating him what he was doing was unfair and making climax way before him and causing her most likely lose this wager, but even as her body betrayed her she was not going to stop sucking. Elena was humming on his pulsing member as he felt her thighs sandwich his face as she was trying to draw out his orgasm so she could get a taste just like he was now getting from her non stop waterfall.

Back
Top Bottom