Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hitchhiking America (EtherealElvenEmpressxDrake93)

Tyler didn't even hesitate as he reached over and started grobing her other breast as her left was still very obviously still erect from his previous groping. "Like as hot as you are hot..." He even put his hand down her shirt a little to feel how soft and supple her boobs really were without the interface of clothes. "I think if you don't get it you should also have to take your shirt off..." He smiled then said "you're just below the number. And since you are going to get to see it I think you should have to give me a handy to get it hard.." as Tyler said this he worked his pants down and pulled his cock out of the slit in his boxer style underwear. Giving her a good taste of what it'll look like later. Shaved and circumcised. And just a little stroke for full length.

Elena didn't mind when he reached over and took a healthy feel of her large breasts and even put his hand into her barely there top. “ maybe this game should be handled if we pull over last thing we needed to get a ticket and we’re trying to get to the city.” She offered especially since she noticed a bulge in his boxer shorts. “If you’re saying I’m just below the number are you 28? Did I get it right?” She asked as she took sneak peaks at his erect cock peeking through his boxer shorts getting an idea of his length and girth. “ if I’m right what’s my prize don’t I get something? With how hard you are I don’t know if you’ll last to the next truckstop… maybe I should make a make a mess or maybe we should pull over…..”

Tyler looks ahead at the closest exit. "Yeah we might want to pull over up there... Infact that's the exit I was planning on..." He notices her gaze and smiles knowing she's peaking and trying to figure out numbers. "you're right, I am 28." He gives a little pause letting that sunk in for her. "And I'll let you choose your reward.." as Tyler said this he turned down the side road that was flanked on both sides by big evergreen trees and even had a sharp turn that would obscure them. "Plus if we were going to be doing anything on the road the only people who really could see what was going on would be transport trucks and other trucks all of whom tend to not pay attention to that kind of thing..." Tyler had been in situations like that a few times over the last 10 years non of them ended with cops seeing the woman giving him head.. or sitting with her tits out

“ as much as I find this fun I find getting arrested less fun especially if we get pulled over now I have to answer questions but I think you get more trouble than me.” Elena had a feeling she could bat her eyelashes and get out of a ticket but she wasn’t sure how well he could do it. When he mentioned find a place to pull off to the side of the road she nodded in agreement but she didn’t smile once he said that she got his age and she had a Cheshire cat grin on her face. “ what do I want? Hmmm… I could be nice and just say test out your fingers and see how well you can do I wanna see how are you work it may be if you’re good I’ll put it in my mouth.” She continued to tease as she kept sneaking glances at what was in his pants. “ besides I have a feeling if you touch me you might wanna do more than just finger me I don’t think it would be good if I rode your cock while you’re driving that might cause an accident especially if you’re thinking with the wrong head. Do you wanna try and guess one more time to see if you can get it right old man.” The last part was said jokingly since he wasn’t too old she was 21 so he was just a bit older than her but nothing too crazy.

"haha I yes I think that wouldn't be very good. I mean I can definitely show you how my fingers work... " Tyler reached a hand over and patted the side of her thigh. "As for another guess. Sure, and if I guess correct. When we get to your destination I'll take the keys out and then you can ride me... If I can make you cum with my hand that is." Tyler said this not looking over aware of her looking at his dick that was out and ready for her attention.

Tyler waited till he was fully parked to the side of the road hidden behind the trees. "Soo there'll be a couple things resting on if my hands are good." He took the keys out of the ignition. And moved his free hand from her thigh to her crotch. He thought he could feel a bit of moisture but he didn't think she was that aroused yet. "Soo my guess is 21... If I'm right... Hmm I would like a kiss... Then we can see how good my fingers are."

Elena chuckled as she spread her legs a bit more giving him access. He heard her breathing picked up. “Smart man to pull over. So now that I have your attention….” Looming down at his hard member she reached over and he could feel her warm hand wrap around what was exposed making her gasp and shudder. “Bingo. Is 21 too old for you?” She joked. Her hand squeezed his cock firmly but not too hard. “You’ll get a kiss but maybe you should tell me what holes you like the best. Maybe if you show me a good time…” leaning over she whispered.”Maybe I’ll let you Cum in my back door…”

Tyler didn't say anything as he felt her warm hand on his cock lightly stroking him as he rubbed at her clitoris threw her jean shorts. 'hmm I haven't seen all your holes to say which is my favorite. Though I will say I'd enjoy filling all three." A Little smile play's on his lips as he moves his hand under her shorts. Now able to feel how wet Elena was getting. He didn't know how her shorts would react to her juices but he would be happy to find out..

Elena was happy that he was moving from her shorts meaning that if he wiggled his fingers in them he wouldn’t get her shorts too soaked. He could feel her hand squeeze his shaft a little tightly and slowly began to rub up and down but only after she used her thumb to get more of his pre-cum to help make her hand slightly wet so it wouldn’t hurt or chaff. “ well you don’t know my horse but just in general question which one do you usually prefer?” It was small talk but she was trying to figure out what he was like and with his manhood in her hand she could probably get more answers this way than just a regular conversation.

Tyler was enjoying this moment in the truck of them getting to what they'd been discussing. He groaned lightly at her stroking. Getting his pre-cum on her hand to make her hand glide more smoothly along his cock. "I usually prefer the..." Tyler moved her panties to the side as he slipped his finger into her wet pussy. He didn't know if it wasn't from his attention or just her natural wetness. "I love the feeling of fucking a tight wet pussy. Much like yours Infact." His thumb was brushing across her clit well his middle finger hooked up to feel the inside section of the little nub.

He could feel how Elena’s soft hand rubbing and stroking him. When he shifted her tiny shorts and slipped his hand down then he began to finger her bare slit feeling how wet she was getting. “Mmmm…. looks like someone is getting turned on…” she made a comment about him even though she was getting wet herself. Her tiny little nap was slick with her juices and his fingers were only making her more slippery. Four fingers wrapped around his shaft and her thumb massage his tip trying to get more pre-cum out of him knowing that she probably could she wanted him nice and slick. “ tell me how horny you are…. when was the last time you fucked in this truck?” Now she was curious while he was rubbing her he could see how her hips suede in the seat trying to feel his fingers even more. She wasn’t sure what he wanted her to do it yet but she was down for giving him a nice blow job and she wondered if he was going to lick her since he did lose the game. “ maybe I should ask who gets to taste her first maybe if you lick me you’ll get really hard or maybe if you have space in the back of the truck we could do a nice 69 in both taste each other…” she offered hoping that would be a good compromise.

He was well aware how wet Elena was. How easily his middle finger slipped between her lapia and into her. Costing his finger in her juices. Her reaction to it was instant and very gratifying for Tyler. Her words put a smile on his lips as he replied. "We both are... I mean look at my fingers." He pulled his hand out and sucked on the middle finger before placing it back in. "MMM I'm very horny... And hmm probably a two week..." He tenderly kissed her right at the nap of her neck. Just under her chin. "We can definitely 69 in the back seat... Or the bed. Both are available for such a sexy blonde." Tyler didn't know what she'd think of his tasting her juices on his fingers or kissing her neck. All he knew was 99.9% of women enjoyed both.

Tyler knew firsthand how slippery was. That didn’t stop her from stroking him and keeping him as hard as possible teasing him wondering how long he can hold out being this aroused. Watching him as he pulled his fingers out to lick them made her blush but she said nothing. She wanted to take her fingers away and lick them but she figured he might like them better on his hard member. “ I had no idea you had a bad back there… maybe we should make use of it.” Elena offered as she squeezed his veiny member letting him know that she was very interested in it and even though she wanted to lean over and give it a kiss she figured they could have more fun if they moved to the back since they were pulled over and secluded. “ Maybe I should ask… do you like a girl to spit or swallow? I’m gonna guess you’re clean I hope…” she was always careful and she figured since he was open about talking she figured she’d toss that out there especially since they were gonna be fooling around and if he wanted her to swallow what he was gonna give her.

He wanted to see Elena taste his pre cum... Even licking her hand before going back to stroking his hard cock. He didn't comment on it not knowing if Elena would feel similarly. "That's just what it's called... Though we could definitely use it..." Tyler smiled at her question before saying. "I love girls who swallow. I also like girls spitting on my dick during a BJ." Tyler smiled lightly "and yeah I'm clean, I've been pretty lucky in that regard. I'll assume you are as well? " Tyler using his free hand unbuckled his seat belt then smiled. "Let's get your cute ass in the back... Then we can see how good you are at blowing."

Tyler wanted her to taste him but right now she was too busy making sure he stayed hard. When he said he was clean he seem like the type of guy who wouldn’t lie about that so she gave him a nod of approval with his answer. “ Yes I am. Let’s just say I make sure I’m nice and healthy thanks to University health services and I don’t really have to pay much for those tests. It’s included in tuition.” She said proudly which gave him an idea about her situation and it gave away that she was a university student.

Elena used to freehand and buckle her seatbelt and watched him undo his.”You know i’m gonna have to let you go to climb in the back and you might have to pull those fingers out of me can you handle waiting a few minutes until we get back there and if you’re a good boy I’ll let you take off my clothes and see the entire package…” This time she offered him a link and once she said that she leaned down and moved her thumb from his tip and placed a kiss right on the top of his rock hard cock. Flicking her tongue against it letting him see a bit of pre-come linger right there and I gave him an idea of just how flexible this busty bombshell could be and that meant once they went back he would have all of access to anything underneath her skimpy clothing.

Tyler didn't say anything in response to her saying she was a university girl. He'd been with now two. One was 18 and now Elena. He was happy learning more about this blonde bombshell sitting beside him. Her only comment gave him pause, mostly because of course he was ready and willing to wait... He wasn't going to lose his erection of her hand not being there. Then her kiss on the tip happened. He could see her lips parting around the head of his cock, her tongue licking at the head collecting pre-cum. Tyler moved his hand from between her legs too her ass. Rubbing it a bit. "Only an idiot wouldn't take that deal kiddo. I'll open your door if you want once I get everything set up" He calls her kiddo as a tease In memory of her calling him old man.

Tyler waited for the beautiful blonde to take her lips off his erection before opening the door and moving to the back. He pulled the cover off the bed of the truck. Leaving a rather small air mattress visible with a simple cover on it. Good enough for enjoying the stars... Or eating out. Tyler pulled down the tailgate finally before going to open Elena's door for her. "So would you say I've been good?" He was tease and maybe a little flirty but in all his moving around his erection was still there... Just enough that a few pumps of her hands or lips could get it standing straight again.

This was going to be fun and as she teased and licked his tip she would look up trying to see his reaction to gage what he liked. When he called her kiddo and made a chuckle. pulling back she licked her lips and give him a flirtatious wink. When she pulled off enough so his hand was still teasing her down below.

This was his truck so she let him take the lead and let him show her where to go even though her clothing was a bit disheveled it didn’t matter because it was all gonna come off when she got to the back anyways. “ A trucker and a gentleman I like you.” That was a play on words but she meant it as she let him get the door and let her out to where the air mattress was and it was probably good for stargazing and other things. It didn’t matter how many girls he brought back on it at least he had it prepped for her.

“ Maybe I should ask how you wanna start or do you want to undressed me?“ Alayna would take a seat on the bed and make herself comfortable as she sat crisscross applesauce right a tapas mattress and she wanted to see what he wanted to do if he told her to undressed she do that herself but she figured maybe he’d like to unwrap the packaging or he’d kick off his own clothing because whatever they were gonna do next they didn’t need it. “ I want to lick it again you taste sweet..” she whispered even though no one could hear them talk she still whispered what she wanted to do and wondered how he would take that information.

Tyler smiled at her complement about being a gentleman and liking him. He was pleased with this and as they walked around the side and he heard her whisper “Maybe I should ask how you wanna start or do you want to undressed me?“ Tyler winked then to a step closer. "I think I'm going to start by taking your clothes off... Then I think the temptation to kiss you is going to be... Well, then you can get my pants off.." Tyler didn't as he said and began to undress Elena. First her shirt. He took a second to feel and suck on them before reaching down to unbutton and slip her shorts off leaving her in her panties. Which were wet as were her Shorts in the crotch. He hooked his fingers and slowly pulled them down. Notably they stayed attached to her mount a few extra milliseconds. He then stood back in. His cock jumping lightly. "Now I'll give you the choice. My clothes and we get right to tasting each other... Or we kiss."

Tyler was looking for to Elena tasting his pre-cum and eventually his sperm. Tyler smiled and winked at the blonde bombshell before leaning in and directly in her ear saying. "You can do more than just lick it here in second... I mean unless you'd like another taste before we 69"

Last edited:
As he helped her and whispered to her about maybe she could undress him she chuckled a bit loudly. Once in the back she would get herself comfortable as he would work to get her clothing off which wasn’t much and pretty easy though her panties were the last thing to come off.

Panties took a bit of work to get off because she was so wet they stuck to her but when he mentioned kissing her she looked him up and down before she would actually decide to answer. “Maybe you should kiss me. If you’re not too shy…. it makes me wonder how shy you are but you are a gentleman for asking to kiss me not many men do that it’s endearing you know…. A rarity…. I give you permission to kiss me…” she whispered softly as she leaned back on the bed pushing her large chest up so he can take a nice look at her and she knew she looked good nude so she made sure to get him a nice view as she leaned back on her elbows and let him take her form in knowing that he was going to be able to touch her and do so many things to her. “ You know maybe I should make you slowly strip and I can see what you look like under those clothes since all the men always like me stripping give me a show…” Elena said though she didn’t expect him to do much of anything she was just playing around and wanted to see what would happen

"I'm hardly shy. Just wanted to make sure wanted to make sure both pairs of lips were available for kissing." Tyler gave a wink and smirked as she asked him to strip himself nice and slow.he Assumed this was her flirting and trying to see what he was going to do. He took his shirt off quickly but teased her by going slow with his pants. Moving his hips in a circular motion as his pants and boxers slid off. "I think that ears me...." Tyler stopped talking as he got up on the bed over top of Elena. His cock dangerously close to her pussy. As his lips clocked again with hers. He parted his lips sending his tongue to explore... And his hands as well.

Elena was liking him more and more since he was a mix of funny and a gentleman. All eyes were on him as he quickly lost the top but when he got to his pants he took his time. “That’s just how I like it magic Mike!” Elena exclaimed enjoying the striptease as she licked her lips. Once he was free he got close and leaned into kiss her. Moving on top with his raw cock dangerously close to her dripping lower lips. “Just the tip Magic Mike…” she whispered against his lips. Once their lips met she felt his tongue slip past her own and tango with hers as he felt the heat between her legs as she spread more. This was a dangerous game but it was just the tip. His pull out game was strong right?

Tyler's pull out game was strong. He'd only ever cum in girls who'd asked for it. His best female friend from high school being one of them. Tyler winked at her request for only the tip, he took the opportunity given and started lightly rubbing his cock along the slit of her pussy, causing the labia to part. The head of his cock poked against her clit. Coating it in her juices before slowly moving it down to her entrance. His eyes didn't leave her face even as he slipped the bulbus head of his cock into her. With the head fully in her love tunnel he smiled. "Just the tip... For now..." His voice said it was definitely going to give her more than just the tip in future... He was curious if she likes the taste of herself on guys dicks and for that matter how many she'd been with but that was a question for later.

Feeling him rub himself like that made her moan as she spread her legs even wider. This hitchhiking thing was such a good idea she was getting laid more than she ever had been before even though the number may have only been on one hand with the truckers who picked her up it was definitely worth the experience. He could feel Elena push her hips out trying to feel more of his bulbous head as it slipped inside of her. “Ohhhh…. I think you’re thicker than I thought…” she pulled away from the kiss only to whisper against his lips. “We don’t wanna waste the condoms do we?” She whispered though her actions spoke louder than her words as she opened her legs more trying to get him to push more of his cock inside of her. The question he was thinking would be one for later and she would gladly answer right now she just wanted to feel just a few pumps of him raw. She wondered if she could hold herself back especially since she was always the safe type of girl but he said he would pull out and they would be good for now but a few pumps won’t hurt her.

"maybe not just yet Elena, I think we'll have lots of time for them later." As he spoke he started lightly thrusting. Each thrust sending the large head of his cock deeper and deeper. Maybe three thrusts in and his cock was fully in a smile lightly touching his lips. "Thicker than you thought eh? Mm I think you're just about as tight as I imagined. Super.." he stopped talking picking up the pace of his hips feeling her body reacting in turn to the increase in pumping. His thumb working her clit. "I think when you're ready for that 69 I'll be enjoying both holes available to me.... And you could try my balls" he wasn't asking or telling her to, only suggesting the option.

Last edited:
Tyler currently has her speechless as he pushed his cock in deeper teasing her tight love pocket, the way she clenched his meat made him feel like shy didn’t want to let him escape. Moaning lightly against his lips. With his thumb teasing her slick clit his blonde busty bombshell nodded yes. “69 would be good now or else…mmmm….I might beg for a few more pumps….damn it…. You are thick…” she groaned against his lips. “If I suck you first you won’t cum to fast when we finally get to actually Fucking…I want that to last don’t you?”

Tyler smiled at her confession about that if they didn't 69 she would want him to fuck her more..he had full intentions of doing just that after she got a sample of his cum in her mouth.."I get the feeling you like a nice thick juicy cock... Not gonna lie I'd love you scramble your insides a bit. Cum all over your belly" he didn't add that he'd love to fill her belly up as well but he knew that wasn't in the card. "...mm I'll give you three more nice deep thrusts.... And I suppose you could sit on my face first. You know so my tongue can get you going even more." Tyler was enjoying this as much as he'd enjoyed fucking other hitchhiker's on the side of the road of hidden as they were now this just seemed better like she was actually... He assumed she was enjoying this more. Maybe it was how her pussy clenched onto his cock well he was balls deep or maybe her comfort in returning his kisses... If they met a different way he'd probably have asked to date her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom