Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hitchhiking America (EtherealElvenEmpressxDrake93)

drake93

Super-Earth
Tyler is rather handsome in that way most guys seem to be with brown hair and blue eyes, be has a bit of stubble on his face showing he had been on the road since early this morning. He was dressed in blue jeans and a dark green tee shirt.

It was about noon now Tyler had stopped at a little burger joint for lunch which he was eating now well waiting to get passed a dozen taxi's. He was only here for the food but now he had to get out and back on the highway.

Last edited:
Elena figured it was much easier to hitchhike across the country then to pay since it save money and she never had trouble getting picked up by anyone. The blonde bombshell was wearing mini bluish jean shorts and a pink tank top that showed off way too much but it did get her picked up. She made it this far and she was let out by this little burger shop where she decided to stop and get something to eat. She had enough money to buy something but she usually used her looks to get what she wanted. Though this time she actually paid for a burger and decided to sit down and get something to eat.

She was given a little table where she ordered something simple just a Diet Coke a burger and some fries either way it didn’t matter what she ate she was gonna be walking for quite a bit till someone picked her up so she needed the energy.
gmaxIan.jpg

Tyler didn't know how long he'd been sitting behind the taxi's before he'd managed to get down a side road. He turned right at the end of that side road, he was no closer to getting out of the city though he had a feeling his luck was going to change in a little bit.

He turned another corner this time in front of a burger joint. He drove around to the back where the outside seating was. Tyler hadn't seen a single pedestrian up until now. Maybe a dozen people were seated either by themselves or in twos. Tyler found a woman seated by herself. "Hey!? Could you give me a little help." Tyler didn't know if she'd heard him or if anyone else had. If not then he'd have to get out and ask.

Elena had her soda in hand and in this heat it honestly didn’t last long as she downed half of it before stopping herself and waving down a waitress for a glass of water. There weren’t many drivers around and she thought she lost her luck. Noticing a taxi she didn’t do too much as she tried to sip on her cold glass bottle coke which tasted like heaven in her hand.

The trucker called out for help and she heard him, but she wasn’t sure whose attention he was trying to get. Maybe it was another table bit for now she sipped on her drink since she wasn’t sure who he was talking or calling for and waited for her order to be brought out.

Last edited:
Tyler watched as literally non of the people at the tables moved. He didn't have the time to sit and watch for someone so he took the initiative and got out.

Tyler walked around his truck and straight up to the first table he came to which just so happens to be where the beautiful blonde was seated. He'd be lying if he didn't say her outfit drew his eye. From the jean shorts too the pink tank top. He stood right by her table and said lightly. "Is this seat taken?" He was assuming she'd heard him asking for directions and that by him coming up to her he was making the request of help for her.

Sipping on her coke making it last she was savoring the cool crisp taste and fizziness. For a moment the busty blonde zoned out. It took her a moment to look up at the man that approached her outdoor table and ask of the seat was taken. She shook her head no making her long blonde hair away in the process. “Nah. Not taken. Go ahead. I know how hard it is to get a seat.” She offered since, well why not? No need to be mean and it was hotter than the devils tit out and she hoped that if she needed a seat her kindness would be paid forward. “Do you need me to call the waitress over? They are busy but I’m sure they can easily getcha a drink. It’s too hot to do anything outside isn’t it?” Elena made small talk since it was nice to have company while she waited for her food.

He watched her shake the hair out of her face before saying that he was good to sit. So that's exactly what he did, his lips quirked up in a soft smile at her offer of getting the waitress if he wanted a drink. "Ah no thanks, looks like she's coming our way." Tyler didn't really need a drink but that didn't stop him from asking her to get him a drink of coke after she'd deliver Elena her order. He finally answered her second comment as he watched her getting to eat. "It really is hot out, I'd hate to have to walk anywhere in this." He was wondering if she needed a drive somewhere given her comments but he didn't really want to ask.

Elena did not mind the company it was nice to have someone to talk to her and this was a bit different than riding in the car. The waitress took the newcomers order as she brought the burger that the schedule he clad customer ordered. “ this weather is something out of the ordinary isn’t it?” She asked Ashley let him order his drink and he would slowly start to pick out her fries dipping one in the ketchup and popping it in her mouth. “You have no idea how much hell it is to walk in this weather. It’s hotter than hell itself.” Her conversation continued and she knew she would have to walk a bit more until she got picked up again but right now she had her Coke at her burger that would at least keep her going for a while until someone pick her up on the side of the road. “ I’ve been pretty lucky so far maybe I’ll get picked up again on the way. People have been really nice around these parts.”

Tyler watched her take a fry and listen to her. "It really is. Though I'd chalk it up to the humidity." He took one of her fries absentmindedly and dipping it in the ketchup before eating it. Not really hungry but those fries looked good.

Elena then mentioned about having to walk. He leaned back a little. He knew what he was going to offer even before she'd suggested about the nice people and getting a drive. "Well where are you wanting to go? I could drive you if you. Though I might ask for a little gas money." He didn't know that was the last of her money on her plate though he also knew there were other way to pay.

The stranger still one of her fries and she chuckled but she didn’t say anything just yet. She almost did but she figured she would probably just give him the bill playfully and see if he would pay it. “ i’m heading up towards the city. I don’t know how far it is but I can’t be too far from it.” She said taking another fry and Popping it into her mouth. “ I didn’t say I was sharing did I?” She asked playfully since he ate a fry she wasn’t mad she was just curious especially since he is spending the last of her money on this meal before she would try and have a ride into the city

"hmm if that's all I can drive you after you've eaten if you would like." Tyler wasn't worried about distance so much as he was enjoying watching the blonde woman eating her fries and burger. Her comment on his eating her fry. About not saying she was sharing did take him a moment to process. His cheeks did go a little red but not really noticeable... At least he didn't think it was. "No, no you didn't." His smile was back and big as ever "hmm my name's Tyler. What's yours?" With his smile a dimple on his right cheek became apparent."I could pay for this if you like.. but how would you pay me back for the drive and the meal?" He didn't realize his eyes were constantly drifting from her tight fitting top, too that cute smile, then too her eyes, a circle that was probably more obvious then he'd like to admit.

“ You only asked for a seat not a fry. “ The blonde retorted back. she wasn’t upset at the fries she was more upset that he didn’t ask. “ so you’re offering to pay for my meal then?” Quirking an eyebrow when he offered in own way. Then came the question she figured it would be a topic sooner or later. “ how do you know I’m not a murderer? Or a crazy psychopath let me into your truck?” She was being playful as he offered his name but she did not offer hers just yet especially since he was asked me about what she would do to pay him back it shouldn’t surprise her really drivers often asked for something in return but she wasn’t expecting him to ask before she even got in his car.

He smiled then said "well two reasons really. One what are the odds of two serial killers meeting up like this?" If his smile didn't give away his laugh certainly did. "No but seriously, if you were I'd expect I don't know, you wouldn't be in such a crowded spot and you'd be trying to get me to drive you out of town..." He knew that probably wasn't the best reasons not to expect her to be a killer but then again if he'd just said she was far too hot to be that would have been even worse."I might be offering to pay for your food. And yes, you did only offered a seat. Sooo I'm sorry for eating one of your fries. And if you accept my apology I will pay for it.... If you want." The last three words Tyler had tilted his head to the side.

“But you approached me meaning if I were a killer you’d be an easy target.” Elena joked since his laugh put her at ease. He offered to pay for her meal and she was contemplating taking him up his generous offer. “So if I say yes what debt do I owe you?” Stoping her French fry eating for just a moment as she made full on eye contact. She at least was going to make him say it since she wanted to know if she was going to take a ride of what he had in mind!

"True. But I did ask for help from my truck first. A killer would have seen the opportunity and walked over" he knew this was just joking but honestly he knew it was possible but that didn't matter to him. Tyler smiled meeting her eyes as she looked right at him."if you say yes the dept you'd owe would be..." Tyler hadn't really even thought of what would be owed. Even if he assumed maybe a blow job to her destination. Or a quickie. He'd be fine with anything honestly. "We can discuss detail on the way but I was thinking oral... On both parts... I'd eat you out for giving directions and not being mad about the fry .. and you'd blow me for paying for your food... Or we could do something else..." He didn't know if she'd want his offer so he left her the choice of doing something more to her liking. It helped that no one was paying them any attention.

Elena chuckles at his idea maybe he was right or maybe he was wrong but maybe they both could be killers but they would never know but they both knew killers did have to eat. “I figure truckers would be very bold guys at least you’re upfront about what you want. If you want a quickie I use protection I don’t know where you’ve been and you don’t know where I’ve been you’d be surprised how many truckers don’t want to use it.” She said very nonchalantly as she picked up her burger and took a small bite out of it trying to be careful not to get the juices all over her face. “ you’re already on the hook for paying for my meal since she didn’t ask for a fry that’s a free pet and I’ll give you directions for free I’m going into the city we can discuss the terms inside the car.” She still didn’t give him her name but she seemed quite well-versed in how things worked and what people wanted from her and the fact that she knew she was hot and she could get away with it.

Tyler hadn't really noticed the lack of finding out her name though he assumed she was keeping that for if he was good or not. He watched as the waitress brought his coke along with a few other drinks expertly setting his down before wondering off to deliver the others. "Looking at you I can understand why most wouldn't but if you're wanting me too I suppose I can... after a quick suck..." Tyler was trying to be quiet though he noticed the waitresses ears start to burn red from blush after he said his piece. Tyler listened to her words smiling softly. "Okay once you've finished eating and I pay we can head up.... Unless you have something else you'd like to do in this area."

“So it wouldn’t be rude to assume you watched me sit down for food then? You are very bold. I don’t see many of your kind out here.” She didn’t notice the waitress turning red but she didn’t care. It was the waitresses fault for listening in on a private conversation. “ i’m curious did you think I was a prostitute?” Elena flat pot asked wondering what his answer would be. “ if you’re going to discuss business we should probably finish eating and discuss it elsewhere since it seems like that’s what’s on your mind and since it is I might as well get a decent deal and a burger and fries would probably cost about a hand job maybe but for something more definitely need to give me a ride someplace far and something else to make it worth my while.” She knew she had to Luxe to get away with it and she was wondering with this guy was going to take the bait or toss the opportunity.

Tyler raised an eyebrow smiling as he took a drink or his coke. "No it wouldn't be rude, though I did only just drive past well you were waiting for your food," another gulp of soda. "I didn't think you were a prostitute." Her expression seemed blank to him, like she was waiting for an answer. "As a trucker who travels this area there's a small group of hitchhiker's who offer sex in exchange for a drive.." as Tyler finished speaking and Elena started talking about business and that she would want to travel somewhere far out and that he'd have to offer more... Tyler smiled at her "hmm I know a few dead end roads that no one goes down that we could get to pretty easy. As for something else to offer what did you have in mind?" He took the bait even if he didn't realize he had.

“With what you are saying it sounds like you do this on the regular? No shame in it. If that’s the case you buy protection and I’m in as long as you take me to where I’m going to close to my destination then we can make sure both ends of the deal is fulfilled.” Elena offered her own suggestions.”I find that fair. Get me to a halfway point we pull over. Destination you get paid in full. What do you think?” She asked wondering if that arrangement would work. “If you want more we can talk nor here…” motioning to the restaurant and eavesdropping staff.

Tyler couldn't help smiling at Elena's words, "a few times." He was able a quarter of the way done his drink. "I've got a pack of condoms in my truck. But just to make you feel better.." he looked over his shoulder at the little convenience store across the road. "We can hope over there and pick up a fresh box"

As she spoke her own suggestion Tyler could tell she had done this before. "I agree that's pretty fair... Could talk in the truck if something extra comes up." Tyler was tempted to go and grab the condoms well she ate but he knew she wanted to see fresh condoms that didn't have a chance of being poked full of wholes.

“ Sounds like a plan then or you can order any food?” She asked still not giving him a name but it did make her feel more comfortable when he mentioned he buy a new pack the last thing she wanted to do was get pregnant by someone she would have no idea where they would be later on. “A few times eh? I guess you’re still new at this. I’m almost done with my burger anyways do you wanna pay we can head over we can talk more in your truck.” Elena offered him the opportunity to grab the bill and she was finishing her drink and taking the last bite of her burger at least with him she figured What’s in the truck they can talk about how they wanted to execute this plan and how far he was going to take her and by the sounds of it he might take her almost all the way to the city.

",oh I already ate..." Tyler said this pulling out the money to pay for the food and drinks. "And I'm more unlucky rather than new. Most of my trips don't take me by hitchhikers typically." Tyler was already flagging down the waitress who seemed happy to see them go. Tyler didn't comment on it. "We could definitely talk in my truck though once you've finished we should go get those condoms."

“Perfect. I’m pretty much finished.” If he looked Elena indeed finished her burger and had a few fries left. “So would it be rude to ask how many you pick up?” Curiosity was getting the better of her. The waitress brought their check and was more than eager to get them out of the restaurant considering their topic of conversation was turning heads but that was only because they were eavesdropping in should not have been listening. “So does this mean I’m lucky by having you pick me up? Oh and you’re buying condoms I don’t k ow your size.” Elena saint with a playful wink. She was playfully flirting and it seemed like he was liking it too and one of the remaining fries she dipped in ketchup and held it out to see if he would eat it straight from her delicate finger tips

Tyler chuckled looking down to see her plate seeing the little bit that was left. "I've picked up... Hmm 5 plus or minus. About two every month since I started" Tyler didn't feel like need to lie. Since she'd asked with honest curiousity. "Yes I'd say that makes you pretty lucky... And picking you up makes me pretty lucky as well. " Tyler didn't answer about his condom size before she held out the fry. Which he ate, he was smiling the hole time. "Well you'll just have to wait until we buy them... Butt let's just say I'm about 7 Inches and circumcised." Tyler knew she'd be able to figure out the size by how big his cock was without him saying it. The waitress was serving another patio table and Tyler could have sworn he'd seen her looking like she wanted to start hitchhiking herself.

Back
Top Bottom