Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hitchhiking America (EtherealElvenEmpressxDrake93)

With the suddenly waterfall of Elena's orgasm Tyler didn't pull his tongue out if anything he kept at it. Groaning and moaning as she kept her attention on his now slick cock. Coated in her saliva and his pre cum... And maybe a little drool.

Tyler was making noise keeping up with her in sink right up until his cock started to throb. His legs spasmed just a his thick warm spunk shot into her mouth. Coating her tongue just as her juices had coated his. He removed his finger and gave a little kiss on her pussy lips.. the lower half of his face coated in her orgasm..

Elena really thought she could win this since men came quicker than women but here she was at the finish line way before Tyler! With him licking and teasing as her orgasm rode out with her wiggling on his face she could feel his thick meat spasm passed her lips shooting his hot spunk down her throat before she could think she had to swallow quickly though she couldn’t get it all down as fast as she thought she would letting her hot trucker’s milk leak passed her lips dripping with her drool on his pulsing cock. Could hear her slurping and trying to hide it but it was too late she was making a bit of a mess on him dripping it down to his balls as she massage them and swallow it as much as she could.

He could feel her pull up and off of his cock trying to catch her breath though if he decided to move their position he could see how much of a mess she was with her hair all out of place and his white milk dripping down one side of The corner of her mouth. Elena could not talk but she was breathing heavily and all she could say was; “Fuck me… I think I just lost…” she complained a little bit about but she wasn’t unhappy as she licked her lips I took a moment to catch her breath.

"I think I'll take you up on that offer... Maybe later." Tyler like wise was breathing heavily. He had been expecting to come before Elena given guys do usually cum first. He didn't even try to get up but he noticed the mess between his legs. And on her face. "Maybe in a minute here you could clean up... Hmm if you do it all with your mouth I could... Hmm something you'd enjoy." Tyler winked before patting the spot beside him. "little cuddle rest before anything.. what do you say?"

His blonde bombshell chuckled when he said maybe later and she realized what she said but she didn’t mind it being later he had gotten her quite a bit tired. Elena I needed to take a breather for now at least. “Sounds like someone likes my mouth. Maybe if you say please I’ll lick you from the base to the tip.” Now she was teasing him but she wasn’t gonna go back on her word though it gave her a moment to take a breather as she could banter with him. Her legs were weak but she could definitely use a break after his licking. So what he did next surprised her when he patted the space next to him and mention cuddling which caused her to look skeptical. “Cuddle? Do you want to do that? Most checkers don’t want to get too attached but I’m not gonna say no to cuddling.” He would have to help her along if you want to get her to cuddle which she was definitely not opposed to but she was still very shocked it was something he put on the table for them to do. After all that no truckers only want sex and nothing more in here he was being a sweetheart.

The corner of Tyler's mouth twitched up "please. Clean my dick Elena" he was speaking softly no longer out of breath but still laying with the sweat and juices of what they'd been doing with each other.

"Most truckers do just want to fuck. But I think if I've made a beautiful young woman like yourself weak in the knees, I tend to think a couple minutes of cuddling is in order." Tyler assumed as she didn't move on her own he'd have to help. Which he does. Pulling her into his arms.her head on his shoulder. A hand cupping her bare ass well the other stays at her waist.

His place was very sweet and what she did when he asked was lean in and started licking him like he was a lollipop only using her tongue for now. Licking up and down his shaft and focusing more on his cock head she was making sure to get all of her saliva and his cum from his shaft and swallow it. She was making sure to take very good care of him and not leave a drop left on him making sure he got a very good tongue bath.

He was very right that most truckers just wanted sex but here he was giving her a reason that he wanted to cuddle since he made a beautiful woman week and she would not say no to cuddling. He couldn’t see her face with a smile but he heard her chuckles playfully. Once he was finished cleaning him off she felt him help move her apposition her to lay next to him holding onto her very well toned ass as she buried her face in his shoulder letting him smell the sweet floral aroma of her shampoo that she used from stopping off at a hotel before. “Keep treating me so well I might make you drive me further.” Elena said half jokingly and half seriously since he was treating her so well and he didn’t post any threats she would probably want to stay with him for quite a bit of time especially since truckers were either hit or miss especially on the road and luckily she had not been unfortunate to meet any bad ones.

Elena's chuckling was infectious so in no time he joined in the laughing. He was unaware of her smile but he was wearing his own "don't threaten me with a good time young lady." This elicited more giggles. "I'll drive you as far as you want. But remember I do have a couple packages I have to pick up and deliver... You could join me or I could drop you off somewhere for the morning well I do my stuff." Tyler had made that offer before with other women but most would refuse not wanting to sight see and would go find someone else to drive them.

"And thank you for clearing my dick Elena... MMM gotta say I do like how your hair smells. So sweet and floury." He did want to drive Elena as far as she wanted. If she did want him to drive her.

“Young lady? You’re not that old….yet .” Elena said with another fairy like giggle. Tyler made a decent offer driving her around even though he had packed just to drop off but it meant she didn’t have to look for another driver or a dealer striking another deal. This could be a good ticket to get around. The busty blonde fell silent for a moment that he heard her say softly: “Sounds like a decent plan. So which way are you going well…. Which city just give me a few ideas I’m sure I can see some stuff around are you gonna head by a beach anytime soon?” She asked since she didn’t want to see the ocean at her college wasn’t close to any beaches.

“Thank you. Glad I picked that shampoo then. You’re welcome. Believe it or not I’m very good at following instructions.” She chimed in when he thanked her for cleaning his manhood and got herself a bit more comfortable. “So how did you get into this business? You don’t have to tell me I’m just curious some checkers like telling me her life stories and some others just want to keep that secret it’s up to you I’m just a curious passenger.” Elena Was trying to strike a conversation especially since she did agree to enjoy a hotel with him might as well get to know him a little bit.

Tyler smiled at her reaction to being called young lady but didn't say anything to it, He smiled at her question about where he was going and if he had any intentions of going by a beach. "Hmm tomorrow I have two deliveries in the city you originally wanted to go too.. shouldn't be more than a few hours.." he knew it'd be able 8 hours if nothing went right. "Plenty of beaches and pools around.. I believe I'll continue south... I mean I can do deliveries anywhere we go..." He hoped she understood that he was meaning he'd go where she wanted to go.

her question about what got him into this made him think. His dad had been a long haul transport truck driver and Tyler had been able to go along.. though his reason for starting to pick up hitchhikers. "Hmm I started picking up hitchhiker's probably right around the time I started driving. Women would ask me to drive them I'd accept if I was going that direction and they'd offer blowjobs mostly. It felt good helping and the sex was always fun.." the sun was getting lower and lower he knew they probably should find a hotel soon but he was enjoying this little cuddle. He'd only ever really cuddled a couple of his hitchhiker's. "We probably should get back on the road soon... Find a nice hotel for the night..."

“It’s not summer vacation without beaches and pools and booze. I’m hoping to enjoy every aspect of it and if you haven’t be driving by them I will definitely go with you.” Elena was enthusiastic about getting this ride and having a ride that would last longer than the next city would be a big deal for her. It meant not having to learn another driver if Tyler stuck around for a little while. While his blonde bombshell didn’t say it out loud but her smile giveaway that she was happy with his answers.

She was Enjoying this encounter more than she expected. He was far more attentive than the other driver she had but she wasn’t gonna look a gift horse in the mouth especially since he was going to take her to a few more places and he not only offered a hotel room for the night!

It was nice to listen to his story and his life it made him more of a real person in her eyes. Not that he wasn’t but most drivers didn’t wanna tell her much about themselves. “ this is the first time I really decide to actually try hitchhiking and it’s been going pretty well and you’re right most guys do explicitly asked for blow jobs or hand jobs. Sex is on the table but most of them are very discreet about it.” She was going to say more but she figured she enjoyed the cuddling but he brought tiny hotel for the night especially with the sun setting. “I’m more than ready to relax for the night….among other things.” Elena said hopefully since she was more than curious to try Tyler out fully in bed.

Tyler didn't hear her say if she approved of his answers but her smile gave it away. He smiled in turn. Agreeing with her assessment of summer vacation. Though he was admittedly keen on seeing the blonde bombshell in a bikini.... Or really any outfit really.

Tyler smiled more at her response to his offer of getting back on the road. "Remember these" Tyler says this using the arm not currently occupied to lightly tug on both of her very erect nipples. "Are going to stay out tell we reach the hotel... Maybe even right up to us getting the room... I'll offer a lake we can skinny dip at if you can keep from putting a shirt on. " He was saying this in a teasing little voice, he had no issues with her putting her shirt back on before getting there room. He was going to take her to the skinny dipping spot no matter what...

Tyler managed to get himself off the air mattress in the back of his truck first pulling on his pants well leaving his shirt to the side. Next her helps Elena to the tailgate wear he helps dress her all except her shirt "even have a guy ask you to pull down your shirt in a truck or car?" Tyler knew of at least one guy who offered money to see and feel a girls boobs... He took the time of her telling him to pick her up and carry her to the passage door.

For the moment she was very comfortable but she felt his hand shift and he teased her erect nipples. Elena gasped but she didn’t pull away and she even wiggled a bit. “A deal is a deal baby I won’t put my bra back on. Just don’t crank the air conditioning up too much or my nipples will not get to rest.” She said but she wasn’t expecting it since it was summer and air conditioning was definitely a lifesaver in this heat. The only thing was she didn’t want to move just yet since the cuddling was quite fun and romantic even though he was just someone who picked her up.

The Tyler did make a move as he sat up on the air mattress and she would eventually follow suit not before stretching and giving him quite an eyeful of her body. Reaching her arms up into the air letting him see how large her tracks of land were if he decided to stare. When Tyler helped her up she pointed to her shorts but didn’t say anything about her top she at least wanted to put on something to sit in the front seat but she would leave her panties off for the time being. Tyler is being such a gentleman by making sure she had all the things she needed just to get to the front seat but when he asked her about going topless in the front she shook her head no. “You are honestly a first for me I did have one of the guys who drove me pay me more for it certain acts which felt a bit weird but considering what he asked I’m glad he paid me. He was very rough and he had a big thing for rope so I took that as extra spending money maybe I should ask her more.” She jokes but didn’t get into what he asked her but if he did she would be more than happy to tell him, but he could tell by the look on her face as she got comfortable in the front seat that she was a bit embarrassed about it. He could see her wiggle and get herself comfortable but she left enough of her stuff by the air mattress so he knew she wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon especially without a top on and once he buckled in he could see where the seatbelt crossed between her and full chest giving him a nice view. “So…. you gonna buy me dinner first or are you going straight to the hotel or are you gonna let me get some takeout before we get to some real fun for the desert?” She asked in a very flirtatious voice.

Tyler was man enough to admit he did look, her boobs were perfect. Her body was just as flawless. His eyes easily flowed over every inch, he definitely wasn't in any rush to get Elena out of his vehicle.

He could tell she was embarrassed so chose to drop the idea opting for a change of topic. His eyes wandered for a moment as she spoke which drew his eyes up to hers. "Well let's see.." Tyler quickly typed on his little GPS before offering "we've got two places between here and the hotel, and a third place... no that's a breakfast joint..." Tyler couldn't stop himself from laughing then adds. "We are definitely getting food. Do we need to pick anything up for dessert?" Tyler didn't know what he expected her answer to be... maybe whip cream or something like that. He'd be just as happy with a we've already got everything we need.

He turned the truck on, quickly pulling out of the spot they'd parked behind getting back on the highway heading straight for the two take out spots.

Elena couldn’t help but be slightly embarrassed sitting topless in the truck though the only saving Grace was that it was high up from normal traffic though not from other drivers. “Well I will appreciate dinner. I already had dessert though or will I get a different one later?” She asked as she looked over at him as he began driving them out of their secluded location. The thing was she wasn’t too embarrassed about her nudity but the fact that she was explains things she had domes a part of her was waiting for Tyler to judge her, but it never came. That was nice of him.

“You’ll at lease let me out on a top to let me get to head to the room. I have a feeling they might not appreciate me topless like you do.” Keeping her voice low as she reached over and have his upper thigh gently and playfully.

Tyler heard her question and smiled, "a different dessert can definitely be arranged." His tone made his not judging very clear and his desire for her even more so. After a couple moments of driving they pulled back out on the main road. He knew any trucks or big rigs they'd pass wouldn't be looking in the cab, they'd probably never even notice the beautiful blonde sitting topless beside him. Tyler was aware of her embarrassment and made a point to keep the ac on and the windows up.

Tyler smiled at her comment, especially as she put her hand on his thigh. This set Tyler's heart going. If she moved her hand much higher up elena would have his cock in her hand. "Hmm, of course you can... even when we're getting food, unless you just want to go threw drive threw... the windows are low enough your being topless wouldn't be noticed." Tyler's eyes shifted back to the road. The GPS showed they would be getting close to the first diner.

It was very sweet of Tyler not to judge her and she got that from his tone which made her feel a lot better. She had written in her share of trucks and she had no idea how well they could see into other cabins but still she couldn’t help a bit self-conscious but if she focused on Tyler it wouldn’t be a big deal. Pulling out on the main road she would look around just seeing what’s there since this was a new area for her and it was her vacation after all she was planning on enjoying it.

For now her hand rubbed his upper thigh and move tire and she paused when she would feel something rock hard making her giggle. “Calm down. Or at least hold it off until I get someplace private I don’t think you can drive with me teasing you can you?” The way she asked and tilted her head gave away that she was willing to try but she didn’t want to cause an accident but she was playfully teasing him and if he said it wouldn’t cause too much trouble if she would move her hand up, if it would be a distraction she would keep it where it was letting her thumb tease his hardness playfully rubbing it. “I Trust you know the truck more than me we can get drive-through food if you want I have a feeling you might wanna go to the hotel sooner rather than later unless you can wait and besides I think you walking with that in your pants might be distracting anyone you see.” She said with a chuckle.

Back
Top Bottom