Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Riff&Covert] Forbidden desires. [Noble/Gypsy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips, slipping his tongue gently into her mouth as he ran his hands gently up her body, squeezing and caressing her breasts in the moonlight as he let out a soft groan.

Anna closed her eyes, returning his kiss. She parted her lips, her tongue welcoming his as his slipped in. She leaned against him lightly, her eyes flashing open in surprise at the feeling of him caress her breast. She shuddered, moaning into the kiss. It felt so good... and she certainly didn't want him to stop. Anna danced her tongue against his.

He scooped up some of the chilly water in his hands, letting it cascade gently over her bust and down her stomach, massaging the wetness into her skin as he nibbled her lip playfully.His member began to slowly rise, pressing between her ample butt cheeks softly as he became aroused.

She felt her nipples grow erect almost immediately at his touch. Anna couldn't resist his erotic touch and wanted more of it. She kissed him deeply, moaning softly into a kiss. She felt his erection, and slowly began to squirm in response.

He quickly spun her around and bent slightly, taking her erect nipple into his warm mouth, sucking on it gently as he let his tongue swirl over it.His fingers roved over her lush curves hungrily, one slipping down between her thighs, stroking her soft femininity with his rough fingers."mmnn".

She gasped softly when his lips latched onto her sensitive, erect nipple. Anna groaned softly, her virgin body shivering and aching for his touch. Her cheeks heated in response to him, her body arching slightly in response to his fingers caressing her sensitive, lower lips. "Sebastian..." she whispered softly, shuddering a bit.

His fingers brushed along her before one gently slipped in, being careful not to push too deep and pop her cherry, for he was going to do that in due time with is member.He gazed up at her and smiled "mmm, Anna, I want this so bad" he cooed, standing up fully and rubbing her clit with his thumb.His free hand took hers, gently placing it on his erect shaft."Don't be shy" he purred.

Anna felt his fingers caress the most intimate part of her, a part where no man has ever touched her. She gasped and moaned deeply as he caressed the sensitive nub of her sex. The foreign feeling felt amazing, and she wanted nothing more then to feel it even more... She returned his smile, blushing deeply when he placed her hand on his erect member. She ran her hand along his shaft, before her thumb began to tease his tip.

Sebastian's lips curved into a cheshire smile as he began to throb in her delicate fingers."Anna...If you wish to stop, say so now.I wouldn't want you to regret this" he said as he stroked her cheek.Her virginity was not his to steal, but hers to give.

Anna couldn't resist smiling at him, at his sincerity. She didn't want to stop though, especially with his throbbing member in hand... Yet, she knew she couldn't with him, at least not yet. 'Lord I've only known him for a few days...' she thought. But it felt longer then that, deeper then just two young people in love. "Sebastian.. I want to continue... but... I don't think it would be proper," she murmured, nodding slightly.

He smiled softly, but kept stroking her moist sex."I understand...you wish to save it and that's alright" he purred, leaning down and kissing her gently."Do you wish to continue with other activities?...there is plenty we can do without taking your virginity" he purred.He understood fully her plight....it was hard for a non-virgin noble to find a rich and powerful husband, but he'd be damned if he let it stop entirely, he had just gotten hard.

Anna blushed deeply, nodding in agreement. "Of course," she replied timidly. She leaned up and kissed his lips deeply, her hands moving down his chest as she led him out of the water and onto the blanket. She pulled him close to her, kissing him deeply as one hand moved to caress his shaft. Her thumb timidly played with his tip, smiling a bit under the kiss. Part of her didn't want to think about the possibility that she would be married off to a noble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom