Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Riff&Covert] Forbidden desires. [Noble/Gypsy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was sitting on a chair, one leg folded over the other with a guitar in his lap.He turned to her and smiled as he tuned the instrument."Yeah, it kinda grows every year too.Alot of the family are misfits and rogues that sort of fall in with us, It's not bad at all.It's nice to have people you can count on" he said.Bruno came striding up, placing his hands on Sebastian's shoulders."Alright everyone, Sebastian is going to perform for us....a looooove song" Bruno said with a grin, buttering up the word love.The rest of the family gave a large "Ooooooh!", mixed in with shouts of "Sly devil!" and "Cheeky bugger!".

Sebastian stuttered a bit as he flushed deeply."Bruno!..I don't even know if I know any...l-love songs!" he said.The man simply chuckled as he spoke "Then play for her...Ochy Chornye".One of the family members leaned over to anna "It translates to Dark eyes".

She smiled lightly, her cheeks tinging red again. She noticed Sebastien's family seemed to enjoy teasing him... well them at the moment, but she didn't mind all too much. It sounded romantic if he were to play a song for her, which seemed the case. In all honesty, Anna never really liked a man until she recently met a knight, who, which it had been her disdain, was actually promised to someone already. Her eyes remained on Sebastien, briefly glancing to his family that had welcomed her with open arms, a soft laugh emanating from her.

He seemed extremely skilled with his instrument, his fingers dancing expertly across the nylon strings, plucking a slow, strangely sad melody as he began to sing in his native tongue, the words were rolling and flowing, melodic and in tune with the strings as he sung.The rest of the family had their eyes closed, listening to the tune with a slight smile as he plucked the notes out, his own eyes fixed upon her face unblinking as he sang.

Her eyes moved to nothing but him. It made her find it a sense of romance, the idea he was playing a song for her. Her eyes gazed into his, closing from time to time to enjoy the beautiful song. It was lovely, and part of her wished she could understand what he spoke about in the song. She would probably have to ask otherwise. She had moved into a seat sometime before, her attention remaining solely focused on Sebastien. A gentle smile graced her lips as she closed her eyes once more because of the song.

It seemed to end all to quickly, the thrumming of the guitar stopped and his voice trailed off."...you didn't finish it" said one of the family members quietly, gazing at the boy who was wiping his eyes on his shirt."Perhaps...we should sit down for dinner" Bruno suggested, helping the boy up and taking him off to the side, speaking to him in their native language.It had been the song his deceased father had taught him, he couldn't play it without thinking of him, and that always brought a tear to his eye.

When it stopped short, part of her felt like it was to continue further, but she wasn't so sure. Up until she saw the emotion in Sebastien's eye, she could tell something must have happened. She hesitated, wanting to go and comfort him until the idea that dinner was suggested. So, with reluctance, to followed to eat at the table, glancing back at the gypsy boy. She wouldn't ask unless someone told her of course.

A while later Bruno and Sebastian sat down, bruno across from them and sebastian next to her.Strangely he was smiling as he slid his hand into hers under the table, entwining there fingers.The food was already on the table, steaming and fresh, decadent and lush."Anna, would you like to say grace?" one of the family members asked with a smile.

Anna noticed this immediately and tilted her head to look at him. She smiled immediately, her hand squeezing his lightly. Anna felt rather honored to say grace. "I don't mind," she insisted before closing her eyes, bowing her head. "Blessed oh lord for these, thy gifts which we are about to receive, through thy bounty through Christ, our lord, Amen." She paused before speaking once more, "I'm thankful for everyone here for making me feel right at home, among family," she insisted.

"Amen" The entire family chorused before they began to dig in, dishing themselves out."Oh not at all Anna, you're welcome here whenever you wish to visit" Bruno said with a smile."I'm sure Sebastian wouldn't mind either" he said with a sly grin.Friendly banter crossed the table as the family ate, but Sebastian was rather quiet as he ate, a conflicted look on his face.He was obviously worried about something, but as to what only one could guess."I hope she doesn't get in trouble for visiting....I hope her family doesn't decide to take action for her being here" he thought to himself as he picked at his food.He was worried the noble's family would become outraged if they discovered her little escapade with the gypsy's.

Anna felt even further welcomed, immediately digging into the food. She hadn't realized how hungry she was until she began to eat. She felt like eating as much as she could, yet ate carefully and quietly. She noticed Sebastien's change in expression, which undeniably worried her. She ate until she was full, before turning to the gypsy boy besides her. "Are you alright?" she asked softly, concern in her voice.

"hmm?, Oh!.Yes Anna, I'm fine" he said with a chuckle."I was just lost in thought, that's all".The family had finished dinner and were relaxing now, having a drink and chatting about the days events.Brandy and wine were passed around, Bruno stopping to ask."A drink for sebastian's lovely lady?" he teased with a smirk.Bruno was always the joker type, especially if It was at his nephews expense.

Anna was only half reassured by his words, but didn't pursue it. She ate her fill, accepting a cup of wine from Bruno with a smile. She blushed, laughing lightly before beginning to drink. She had just about two cups of wine, and when music was heard, her spirit was lifted. She searched for Sebastien, a smile on her lips as she took hold both of his hands. "Would you grace me with a dance?" she asked sweetly.

"Me?..." he asked, almost unsure she had asked him.He gazed around before he beamed at her."I'd love to!" he said as she took his hands.The rest of the family had found someone to dance with, all except Bruno and another man, who just laughed as they danced together.It was a merry enviroment, such that it made one wonder why these folk deserved the death sentences they got, they were only thieves, not bad people.

Anna danced with Sebastien with such happiness and jubilation, she wasn't sure if she ever had so much fun in her life. She beamed at Sebastien, dancing to the beat of the music. She had been taught the way gypsy women danced, thanks to the kind Gypsy family from years ago. Of course her father wouldn't have ever allowed it, but sneaking out to see them spoke against it otherwise. She gazed at him, a smile on her lip.

His eyes were fixed on her face.The happiness and laughing were like a sweet candy, it made him feel warm inside.He felt the sudden urge to simply lean forward and kiss those cherry lips."No, she's noble, such a silly notion" he told himself, but ever still, he felt a dire craving to steal a kiss from her as he had stolen the apple that day.Thieves were thieves it seemed.He leaned forward and softly pressed his lips against hers, locking them in a surprise kiss.

She had spared a moment from Sebastien to turn in her dance until she noted him leaning forward to her. Her eyes widened a bit at what had simply happened. His lips were on hers, so soft and delicious... She was torn between how to behave, whether she should return it or simply pull away. But she wanted to return it... did she already begin to have feelings for him? Instead of continuing to debate in her thoughts, Anna simply pressed her lips back to his, enjoying the kiss.

It would have been sublime if Bruno hadn't interceded."Wooo, Go Sebastian!" he said with a laugh, causing the whole family to look and whistle, causing him to break the kiss."Damnit Bruno!" he said, smiling with a flushed face.The entire family just laughed merrily before Bruno spoke again."I think It's time you walk Anna home Sebastian, no doubt her parents are worried".

Anna felt her cheeks heat up once again as she looked away in faint embarassment. The time with the Gypsy's was amazing, very enjoyable actually. She wished she could stay longer, but by now, people would be very aware of her absence. "Indeed I should be going.." She insisted reluctantly. She hoped she would be able to see them again, especially Sebastien.

"Well, You're welcome in this house anytime Anna" Bruno said with a beaming smile."Now you get her home safe Sebastian!" he added with a smack to the back of the boys head to cement the words.The family said there goodbye's and filed out of the house to go back home and rest, leaving the two alone on his doorstep.Sebastian once more entwined his fingers and smiled."You'll have to lead, I don't know where you live" he said with a chuckle.The streets were pristine and baron, a fresh rainfall had fallen, leaving everything to shimmer under the moonlight as the warm night breeze washed over the city.

Anna immediately felt reassured by Bruno's words, and she thanked him with pure gratitude. She watched the family disperse and leave, until she and Sebastien were alone. She tilted her head to look at him smiling as she fastened the cloak around her neck. "Very well," she replied, squeezing his hand as she walked with him through the night. It was lovely, warm and comfortable. She leaned into him lightly, smiling brightly at him.

"This has been quite a day huh?" he said softly.He was surprised at the flow of events, he'd been spared his fingers, made a friend and had fallen in love with her in a day, simply amazing."I hope I can come visit you at your house sometime too, I can break in if you'd rather not be seen with me" he said with a chuckle.He knew how likely it was her parents would have him skinned alive for even talking to her.

Anna laughed softly, picturing him breaking into her home. She was really surprised that all of what happened today had occurred. She found someone she could consider herself in love with even. Anna smiled lightly, squeezing his hand gently before she nodded. "But of course... I presume during the night it would be easiest because I am not checked on so often," she insisted. The estate was just ahead, and Anna made her way through an opening in the gate. She paused to face Sebastien. "My room is on the second story, last room in the corridor."

He paused for a moment before kissing her again, making it last before he pulled back.He slipped his dirty bandana off, revealing his shoulder length mop of hair as he bowed."Tomorrow evening I'll visit" he said before waving to her and continuing down the street, smiling to himself.Oh what a wonderful day it had been indeed, he quite looked forward to visiting her tomorrows eve alone.

She enjoyed the kiss undeniably, and was reluctant on pulling away. She smiled brightly at the young man she felt so enchanted towards. "Until tomorrow eve," she replied, before slipping away cautiously. She moved through the dark courtyard, managing to slip through an open door up to her room without being seen. She sighed with relief as she changed into her nightgown, awaiting tomorrow night.

There was a spring in his step and a whirl in his eye.It felt wonderful and bright, the sun brighter, the colours more vivid and the smells more...smelly.Nay, nothing could daunt the boys spirits, for tonight he would sneak into her abode to see her, the romanticness of it made him chuckle with glee.One could only hope she was in the mood for a little more than small kisses and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom