Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Ceberus&Covert] We're alike yet so different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adelina smiled brightly at him, following him into the tree line. She noticed the look of concern, and followed him only to find his mother wounded. It horrified her to see her like that, and she wished she had medical supplies to possibly save his mother. She bit her lower lip, pausing before she ran back to the camp where she was held. She found a first aid kit, knowing she probably wouldn't have suitable supplies, but she could try. Returning back to the jaguar, she kneeled besides her, checking what was wrong first.

(sorry for the absence, personal issues to deal with.) Jon looked at Adelina then over to his mother and nuzzled her, seeing the wound and himself being so helpless. He sighed and muttered something that wouldnt of been able to be understood. "Im right here mother,i'll always be right here, how bad does it hurt?" (mind ya do a favor, play the mother?)

[Nope, don't mind.]

Adelina focused on cleaning the wound and extricating the bullet embedded in her. It would be difficult, but she would try.

The mother jaguar mewed roughly in response, her breathing rather labored. "Badly..." she managed, closing her eyes as she cried softly in pain. "What is that girl doing?" she asked Jon.

Jon looked at his mother and nuzzled his head against hers then licked at her cheek. "dont worry she is trying to help the best she knows how. just focus on me, why did't you tell me that there were other people like me?" He watched her keeping her focused on himself and not Adelina so that she wouldnt think about the pain or any problems. (sorry for absence. college is kicking my ass)

The jaguar growled slightly, closing her eyes before she laid her head back down. "I didn't believe it was important," she informed him. She knew she should have told him, but she never expected all this to happen also. The encounter of people around here...

Adelina managed to finally draw the bullet out, and this made her sigh in pure relief. She patched up the wound, using whatever few herbs she knew could help the wound heal quicker. If only she had her supplies... it would have been much easier. "I think she'll be alright..." she whispered, more to herself then anyone else.

Jon shook his head and sighed then laid his head against her shoulder then looked over at Adelina. he heard what she said and gave a soft smile. "Thats good, at least you got out whatever it was." He just laid down beside his mother to try and comfort her. "we should move by day break to a new area."

Adelina wiped the sweat from her forehead with her arm. She sat back, gazing at the jaguar that seemed to avoid gazing at her. She smiled slightly before looking up at Jon. "Alright..." she murmured in response, before she slowly stood. "Can she walk?" she asked, gesturing towards his mother.

Jon shrugged and looked at his mother. "I dont know. if not I can carry, if needed." He looked at Adelina and smiled. "Thank you." He gently ran a hand over his mother's head and smiled and nuzzled her.

The female jaguar slowly moved to stand, growling low in her throat. She would manage to walk. She glanced up at Adelina, the human that helped her, having a newfound respect for the human.

Adelina looked up, noticing it was getting dark already.

Jon looked around noticing the incoming darkness before getting up and walking over to his mother, motioning Adelina over to him. "Come we'll have to travel to shelter quickly, rest for the night then we will leave by day break. I can feel that a storm is coming soon so its best we travel quickly."

The jaguar moved to stand, and slowly began to follow Jon. Adelina followed without much hesitation, staying behind the female jaguar in hopes of having a chance at helping her walk. There certainly was in coming darkness that clouded the skies, which made it rather difficult for Adelina to see. She couldn't help but wonder where they planned on leaving off to, what shelter they would find.

Jon looked back at his mother then to Adelina before he lead them to the treeline and into the forest where he found a clearing and laid down on the clearing then curled up.

The female jaguar walked over to Jon, curling up alongside him.

Adelina sat a few paces away, laying on her side as she closed her eyes, trying to fall asleep.

Jon rested against his mother and yawned. He looked over at Adelina and motioned for her to come over so that he could keep her warm as well for the night.

Adelina hesitated, part of her still fearful of the female jaguar beside him. She stood up and walked over to him, laying beside Jon. She sighed softly, pressing up against him while she rested her head on her arm.

Jon looked at Adelina and pulled her close to him to try and keep her warm for the night. He was going to have to fashion something for her to wear and keep herself warm since her clothes were pretty much rags.

Within moments, Adelina fell asleep. She slept against him, laying close to him. She buried her face into his shoulder, sighing softly as she did.

Jon Yawned and snuggled against her, holding her close and keeping her warm for the night.

Next morning, it was sunny as ever. Adelina awoke slowly, opening her eyes before yawning a bit. She blinked and shifted, watching as Jon's mother padded away slowly.

Yawn slowly opened his eyes as he felt his mother get up and go and head for water. He tilted his head then stretched and looked at Adelina and smiled and gently licked at her face as a wake up.

She woke up up in an instant, stifling a yawn as she gazed at Jon. Adelina blushed a bit, before she smiled at him. "Good morning," she whispered with great affection. She slowly moved to sit up, looking down at her rags for clothing with disdain.

Jon looked down at her and smiled and sat up before he streached abit watching her. "Did you sleep all right tonight?" He stretched like any other cat would.

Adelina smiled before nodding, "yes I did, thank you," she replied. She gazd around for a moment before she rubbed her eyes. Adelina walked towards the river, washing her face. She skimmed her hand to the back of his neck.

Jon nodded and smiled before walking over to her. "well We should get some food and water first before we start to head off to find new sleeping grounds."

She nodded in agreement, "Sounds good," Adelina replied before she rubbed her eyes for a moment, trying to rid the grogginess that accustomed to her body. Sleeping close to Jon always felt nice, she had to admit. She couldn't help but ponder if she were to ever be discovered here, or if she wanted to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom