Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Ceberus&Covert] We're alike yet so different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the men looked at her when she wouldn't answer. "Not going to talk huh, I bet we can get some words out of you, now talk." He held a small knife in his hand and eyed her dress. "Why are you here?" He watched her then eyed their boss as he tapped the knife up and down in his hands.

Adelina glared at the men, knowing well they weren't here on good business. She looked away before finally answering. "I was shipwrecked," she stated bluntly.

The man looked at her and shrugged. "Shipwrecked huh?" He laughed and shook his head tracing the blade against her cheek then down along her dress, the blade running against the fabric but not cutting it. "Bad of a choice to end up here, Many beasts in the jungle, not good to be all alone out here."

'As if it was a choice...' she thought, her lip curling back in disgust at the men. "I have no business here... please just allow me to leave," Adelina inquired, doubting greatly they would even comply to such request.

Jon noticed that she didn't return he climbed down and looked around wondering where she went. He shrugged and headed off in the direction he last saw her go to.

Adelina noticed one shake his head and walk out, the other followed as well so only one remained behind. "Oh hey Victor... we need to restock a bit," called one.

Jon moved through the forest before he spotted the camp and looked at it wondering what these men were doing. He sighed but kept himself hidden in the trees behind the camp. Victor nodded, "I know we do but its going to be a little while longer, why dont you go amuse yourself with our guest."

The one that was near Adelina grinned lustfully. "Oh, don't mind if I do..." he mentioned, turning to a fearful and angry Adelina. He moved close to her, immediately groping at her lovely frame. She shouted and yelled, trying to push him or keep him away, though it was futile. "Get away from me!" she cried in distress.

The one that walked in watched and kept the tent close as he watched his buddy before pulling out a cloth and looking at Adelina and laughed. "we should gag her."

"Hm, we should," the other replied, grabbing a piece of winded and twisted up cloth before he forcefully shoved it into Adelina's mouth. She winced, trying hard to spit it out as she continued to try and struggle. Time by time she began to growl rather tired. "Hehe..." chuckled the man as he groped her. 'Where are you Jon?' she thought frantically.

They kept playing with Adelina. When jon heard her yell out he headed into the camp before being grabbed by one of the guards. "who the heck do you think you are." Jon growled and swung at him with his Spear. the man pulled out an old reolver and shot at him.

She seemed to freeze inside, praying that that shot hadn't been towards Jon, if he had come into camp. She was still tied within the tent, and doubted she would have a chance of leaving. Adelina struggled again, her wrists and ankles feeling raw from her ceaseless tugging.

Jon jumped back when the man fired as he kept low and kept the blade of the spear pointed out watching the man. He let out an almost perfect jaguar growl and held the spear watching the man.

The other men ignored the problem outside, one beginning to reach underneath Adelina's clothes and molest her. Her muffled screams silenced by the gag as she tried to move away from his haunting touch. She felt fear in her, hoping nothing more then for Jon to come and help her.

Jon growled and when another man came to grab him Jon quickly turned and shoved the spear into the man's stomach then pull it away as he watched Victor. Victor glared and fired off another shot. (im back sorry for long wait, my router died on me)

[It's okay.]

Adelina heard the next shot, clenching her eyes shut as the other man drew away. Only two remained, him and Victor. He quickly moved outside, alarmed and wondering what was going on outside.

Victor held the revolver and watched Jon. "He's fast..im thinking maybe a native to these parts..anyway, shoot him." Jon watched the two men and glared as he held the spear now covered in blood.

The other man, named George, pulled out his revolver, and aimed at Jon. "Say good bye..." he mentioned, before pulling the trigger.

Jon watched George. he sniffed into the air. this man had Adelina's scent over him, HIS Adelina. He hissed and threw the spear into the man's chest and rushed at Victor with his knife out. No one took away his things, especially his mate.

She heard the tearing of flesh, and could only wonder who it was. George fell, crying out in pain as he dropped to the floor, motionless.

Jon hissed and pulled out his knife and rushed at victor, jumping and stabbing at him. both yelled out before Jon rolled away from Victor, leaivng him holding his chest and trying to flee. He growled before running into the tent for Adelina.

Adelina blinked her eyes open as she saw Jon, her expression full of relief and happiness to see him. She mumbled something incoherent because of the tie around her mouth.

Jon walked over to her and looked at her before grabbing the gag and pulling it away from her then going and cutting the ropes that held her to the pole.

Adelina was grateful for Jon, and as soon as he cut the ropes, she threw her arms around him. She hugged him, burying her face into his shoulder as she nuzzled his neck affectionately. "Thank you.." she whispered.

Jon held onto Adelina and looked at her and smiled and licked at her face and smiled before getting up. He looked at her and motioned for her to come as he headed back into the jungle and to take a little nap. sure it wasn't much of a life style but its what he grew up to, knowing nothing other then it. He stopped as he got back to his treeline and looked around then sniffed. he smelled blood before rushing and finding his mother laying there, licking at a wound in her chest. Jon couldn't tell but the wound had done serious damage and the mother was hurt badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom