Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAINTS (1x1 w/DarkMukip)

It didn’t take the doctor very long before he arrived, supplied with several iv sedatives. “You want for me to keep her asleep?” The old man asked softly, glancing to Masamune.

He nodded, "Please? She won't let anyone near her and touching her scares me." It was weird seeing such a big bad boss like Masamune seem so soft.

The doctor didn’t press any further than that, nodding and entering the room quietly. He prepared and injected her with the sedatives, making sure she would stay asleep before turning to Masamune again. “Any fingers found?”

He nodded and started assessing Megohime by unwrapping her hands and making sure her hands hadn’t become infected. Little could be done about her missing fingers, but he still cleaned and sewed up the small stumps left of her fingers. He worked on the wounds on her back next, it taking a while to clean up the torn up flesh, sewing up the wounds that were especially deep. When he was finally done with her after over an hour of taking care of her wounds, she was bandaged head to toe, a soft frown on his face. “I’ve treated what I can for now, I’ll prescribe some antibiotics to fight the infections, but as long as they’re cared for they should improve quickly.”

The doctor nodded before leaving, having little else to do for Megohime now, she just needed time to heal.

Masamune moved to her side and sat with her, carefully putting his hand over hers. He had just helped her out of one bad situation, and she gets thrown straight into another. Humans were disgusting creatures.

Megohime was in and out for the next few days, dealing with her pain the best she could, as bathing was excruciating, and touching anything was agony.

Masamune did his best for her, staying with her when she asked and helping her eat and wash.

Akihime hardly left Yukimura's side, either he was lucid or doped up she was there with him. She had been trying to think of a way to get him out of here, as well as the rest of the family she knew was hiding. It was hard for just her to do, and with everyone keeping such a close eye on her, it made things even harder.

It was clear the other team mates were keeping tabs on Akihime’s actions, it seeming like at least one was always following Akihime like a ghost. Yukimura’s mental state was only getting worse. With each passing week he seemed to become more disoriented and confused- likely due to Matsunaga, but there was no way to know for sure if what he was doing was permanent or not unless he got out of there.

She tried to petition using the family as bait when thry took Yukimura out to fight, and it worked a couple of times before they caught on. The only other option would be to use Yukimura to purge the Doves from the building and break everyone out. She would just have to bide her time until the right moment.

Only a small handful of the original family remained, all in sorry shape. Yukimura hardly recognized them, even with Akihime there, it was like he was becoming face blind.

She didn't want him here any longer than he needed to be, keeping her eyes open everyday until she finally found her opening.
"Yukimura," she looked to the door as it was pulled open, the investigator here to escourt her to her room, "they're going to hurt me, Yukimura. Don't let them take me."

Yukimura’s bloodshot eyes shot to the man at the door, his kakugan activating instantly and his Kagune erupting from his back. He didn’t need Akihime to tell him twice, leaping onto the man and tearing his throat out first to silence him, impaling all six of his tails into his chest and back.

She stood quickly, taking the gun from her holster with shaking hands and moving out into the hall.
"Let's go, we're going home." She told him gently before heading down the hall.

Yukimura picked his head up, mouth dripping with blood as he stood, dropping the body of the dead investigator and following Akihime as ordered.

They didn't get far before alarms started blaring. Researchers and investigators alike came flooding toward them and Akihime took cover from the bullets.
"Kill Otani, secure the kakuja!!" One of the doves yelled.
"Don't kill Otani, you idiot! Father will want to deal with her personally!"

Yukimura’s kakuja quickly crept across his body, covering him in a protective armor. Angry veins went down his cheeks when he heard what they had planned for Akihime, letting out an angry scream as he darted forward. He tore through anyone in front of him, using both his bare hands and his Kagune.

Akihime fired at whoever came close to him, weakening them enough for him to deal with quickly enough. She had to constantly duck between cover to avoid being shot, her heart pounding in her ears.

Yukimura attacked anything that moved, taking out the easy lab workers first before tearing Matsunaga’s team limb from limb- eating all the while he went, snarling and even laughing on occasion.

Once the path was clear enough, Akihime pushed forward, running as fast as she could to where she remembered the exit was. She skidded to a halt when Kenzo blocked their path and aimed her gun at him.
"You're being quite the bad girl, Otani." Kenzo said.

Yukimura moved to stand in front of Akihime, blood and gore dripping down the front of him from the other team members. He bared his teeth at Kenzo, tails lashing angrily before he charged forward to attack. He wouldn’t let Kenzo hurt Akihime like he had before, he’d tear his limbs from his body and leave his innards strewn down the hallway for Matsunaga to find.

Two quinque blades spun in Kenzo's hands, his movements almost matching Yukimura's perfectly - despite how unpredictable he was. Akihime did her best to give covering fire, not wanting to clip or hit Yukimura on accident.
"Still an obedient dog, even with your mind twisted as it is." Kenzo remarked, "I think that after I kill you and we use your body for weapons, I'll keep Otani as my own personal bitch." He smirked darkly, "A body like that does things to a man, doesn't it, Sanada? She looks like she'd make a pretty good breeder."
"Sh-Shut up!! You're vile!!" Akihime yelled, face flushed in embarrassment and shame.

Back
Top Bottom