Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAINTS (1x1 w/DarkMukip)

His mouth opened as he moved closer to bite into her, only stopping when Akima drove his quinque into Masamune's back. He grunted and his bikaku shot out, extending to incredible length as it pierced through Akima's chest. Masamune looked back at him angrily.
"You're the one...who took her from me." Masamune snarled.

She was glad that the attention was momentarily taken off of her, letting her shoulders sag again out of relief. She wasn’t clear from danger though, unable to walk, she’d have no chance of escaping Masamune how he was. “Masamune.” She called again, voice cracking. “Please… I want to go home..”

“Masamune!” She snapped, watching him with fear in her eyes, trying to be firm. “I want to go home now!” She clenched her fists, hoping her wavering voice wasn’t noticeable in his delirious state.

"I'm fucking hungry!" He whirled on her, snarling and bearing his teeth, "Gotta eat...~ wanna eat...~ gotta be stronger...~ for Megohime...~"

She flinched hard when he spun on her, shrinking back, biting back a cry of fear. Megohime only nodded, not daring to argue more after that.

Masamune pulled Akima forward roughly and began to eat him alive, his screams echoing through the room before they died in his throat. Masamune didn't pick him as clean as he was known for, maybe because it was a man, before he dropped the corpse roughly.
"Mego~ hime~" He turned, kakugan haunting as he looked over at her.

Megohime had turned away as to not watch him eat, flinching when he called her name. Her adrenaline had worn off by now, leaving her once more too weak to move much at all.

The stench of her blood was overwhelming, but the stale stench of other men on her reached him as well. “I missed you too.” She whispered, figuring she was safest if she didn’t upset him again.

Megohime’s lips trembled as she tried to hold back tears. This wasn’t who she wanted in this moment, she wanted Masamune to hold and comfort her. She nodded and responded with a shaky voice. “Thank you, Masamune- can we please go home now?”

Megohime dared to reach out and touch his cheek, the scent of fresh blood strong on her hand from her missing finger. “Masamune?”

She felt relieved that he was slowly becoming more like himself, tears leaking from her swollen eyes. “Please take me home..” She whispered, shaking her head. “I don’t want to be here anymore..”

She winced when he touched her, her bare skin painful to the touch from the extensive cuts and burns along her body, her blood soaking into his clothes.

“Don’t-” She winced again, but looked to Masamune with desperate eyes. “Don’t let them see me like this, please-!” She begged with another wince.

He frowned, knowing the boys now would be more worried than judgemental, but nodded.
"I'll get you in through the window, but they'll smell the blood..."

She shook her head weakly. “Just don’t let anyone see me, please..” She was adamant, unrelenting even in her terrible state.

Megohime shook her head, feeling more tears fill her eyes as her emotions overwhelmed her. “I don’t want anyone touching me..!”

Back
Top Bottom