Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Hyborian Age | Conan 2d20 | OOC

Just to clarify, Asenath's goal is to learn as much as possible about the men behind the attack. Like ... names.

Ah, yes, didn't really think about that, but yes, we can say he put some distance away from the encampment.

You want to name the Death Checker? Sweet! He gets bumped up to non-minion status now! To answer your question, it's certainly possible, but I think his motivations to get back to his people are fairly strong.

What is it? Metu is now obsessed with Asenath and will try to fuck her whenever possible?

On a more serious note, is there a realistic chance for Asenath to follow the army and free her captured clanmates? Maybe with Metu's help, even? I know this was not the original plan, but...

Even getting to claim her pussy does not banish his murderous intentions? :(

Maybe the complication I rolled means he thinks he can turn her into his toy? ;)

Or maybe I am just trying to dreail the plot ...

Since the alternative is to be choked to death escape seems advisable.
Which is also why I take two momentum from the pool, and get ...[14, 14, 1, 16] 5 successes, so Momentum pool grows by 1 to 5.
So Asenath breaks free of the hold.
She will immediately reverse-hedbutt Metu, again using two momentum from the pool_
[4, 11, 19, 6] 5 successes. 4 Momentum. 3 go back into the pool bringing it up to 6 (max) and she uses 1 to change stance. Usually she coudl only get up or go prone, but I#d suggest she uses it to get on top of Metu, depending on how the damage rolls. Unarmed she does 6 damage, with the improvised (5 and 6 don't do damage) and stun (at least one effect rolled -> target is staggered) qualities.
[5, 3, 2, 1, 1, 3] reroll one 3 with merciless to a 1. So 5 damage, and Metu is staggered.

Good Question. Yes, she does not much care for his release, though if he is close enough arousal wise she may not be able to prevent it.

The 'natural' thing to do would be to kill the guy afterwards, after all that is what he tried to do. But that seems a bit ... cheap ... plot wise.

Suggestions?

If she can keep an eye on him, she can certainly drag him around and use him as she sees fit, but that would be another mouth to feed and always the possibility of him trying to get away. If you want to develop a relationship with him further, what better way than to both survive the hardships of desert travel.

The thing is, Asenath currently has no incentive whatsoever to keep him around.

So there would have to be an external something to make her rethink.

Last chance for Metu to come up with a good reason why she should not kill him. :)

Afterwards ... we could go with the original plan to have Asenath escape towards Shem. Or she pursues the mercenaries to free her captured tribe mates before they get sacrificed. Though on her own she might not be particualryl well suited to the latter. She is good at stealth, but in Luxor she might have to rely on social skills.

Back
Top Bottom