Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Hyborian Age | Conan 2d20 | OOC

• Make a Stealth Check opposed Observation Roll (6, 12) [1 success]
*Edit* On a side note. What is Asenath's Fortune score? I've realized I've never calculated how much Doom I have.

Last edited:
Asenath has a Fortune score of 2.

But you don't need any Doom, no ...

Stealth Check [15,15] 2 successes, so 1 extra momentum.

So next minion coming up.

I'll take two points from the momentum pool, for a total of four dice. [4, 10, 1, 16] 6 successes.
One is needed to hit, so 5 extra. Since the Momentum pool can only go up to 6 I spend two momentum for swift attack and one for an extra damage dice, just in case.
Roling 9 damage dice: [4,6,2,1,3,2,2,1,3] Rerolling the 4 into a 1 [1,6,2,1,3,2,2,1,3] 11 damage, and one armor pierce. I'd say that guy is dead.

Same(?) procedure as last time:
I'll take two points from the momentum pool, for a total of four dice. [1, 18, 19, 17] 5 successes this time.
One is needed to hit, so 4 extra. Since the Momentum pool can only go up to 6 I spend two momentum for swift attack.
Roling 8 damage dice: [3,1,1,2,6,2,6,4] Rerolling the 3 into a 4 [4,1,1,2,6,2,6,4] 10 damage, and two armor pierce. One more cropse.
Swift attack gives me a second attack, albeit at D2 difficulty.
Again I'll take two points from the momentum pool, for a total of four dice. [11, 5, 18, 16] 4 successes.
One is needed to hit. I spend one on subdue, to give my weapon the nonlethal quality. I just want to knock out the last guy to interrogate him. The lat one returns to the momentum pool to the momentum pool.
Roling 8 damage dice: [6,5,1,4,6,1,1,4] Rerolling one of the 4 into a 2 [6,5,1,2,6,1,1,4] 11 damage, and three armor pierce. Should be K.O.ed.

If Subdue does not work how I hope it does, then I'll just kill the last guy instead.

He is subdued. Nice rolls! I am quickly realizing how useless minions are compared to other games that use such a classification. :LOL:

Asenath speaks Stygian and Shemite. Character sheet is outdated in that regard.

I guess there is no realistic option to turn that captive into her thrall ... :)

He is subdued. Nice rolls! I am quickly realizing how useless minions are compared to other games that use such a classification. :LOL:
Well, to be fair Asenath is highly combat optimized and probably wielding the most vicious weapon the game has to offer. Not every player character can reliably down a minion with one hit.

I'm going to do my very best to remember things like Stress for encounters 😑
Also, momentum depletion in between scenes and at the ends of rounds.

Anyways, make a Persuade (D1) opposed check.

Death Checker: 16, 1 (2 successes)

Since you just brought this up ... How 'visible' is Asenath's Brawn Score of 14?

Is she built like a female bodybuilder, or does the ancient bloodline that her preternatural strength stems from cover this up (partially), to allow for less bulging muscles?

Last edited:
Animal Handling : [6, 18]: 1 success

Ugh, animals ...

Is there any chance to extract some information from the captive trying another interrogation technique? :)

Hmmm...which skill covers giving a handjob?
Acrobatics?
Animal Handling? :ROFLMAO:
Counsel?
Melee?
Persuade?
I'm actually contemplating having you roll just a basic Personality test.

I'd say it is melee.

Handling an item with a heavy tip and a hard shaft ...

It is a mixture of manual dexterity and knowing where to apply it. So mix stats and skills a bit .... Agility + Healing?

I can go with that. Asenath is getting physical with him. If it were seduction, it'd be something to do with Personality.

Roll an opposed roll because he will try to resist, at least at first...maybe.

Death Checker result = 1 success (6, 12)

The general plan is to get him (very) close to climax, then stop. Wait a bit and repeat. Until he begs for release. So in short, majorly blue balling him.

I am assuming during his escape attempt the death checker covered enough ground so the line of sight to the battlefield is broken. Asenath will not pull this off amidst mangled corpses.

What are your thoughts on turning the guy into a temporary(?) companion?

Back
Top Bottom