Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daughter Dearest[Kratos&SHARPii]

Instantly, shivers ran up her spine. Her eyes shut and she kissed him back. Once he pulled back though, she grinned and could still feel her heart pounding so hard but she loved it. It meant that what she felt for him was real and her heart was responding in that way. "I'm definitely your daughter since teasing runs in this family..." She grinned, lying the way she was, having felt no pain so far in her ankle. What a blessing.

He smiled lightly hearing Chloe's words after he pulled back and laid back into the position he was as he lent against his arm looking over at her. Seth knew that what he was once scared to tell her, it was good that finally she knew.. and that he knew her feelings. "I never said you weren't..." He lent forward now lightly kissing the tip of her nose before resting his head right next to hers. "For now we better keep things simple though so we don't damage your ankle.."

A smile came across her face, bright and wide, almost like a grin. She smiled as she nuzzled her head lightly and gently to his and she sighed contently. "I know..." She whispered, kissing his cheek and then resting with him, putting her hands on her stomach since she was still laying on her back. "I love you Daddy..."

It was nice to see his daughter so happy, Seeing Chloe like that even though she was injured.. she was strong and definently his daughter. Seth really felt lucky to be with her the way he was now, and hearing her say that it made a small sensual shiver shoot up his spine before he managed to reply "I love you Chloe.. my utter perfection.. of which I can call my daughter" It was hard to think of what to say, words described his feelings yet only actions proved them... and with that he placed his lips on hers again this time just a soft slow kiss before he finished it and rested against her his legs close to hers yet knees bent a touch so that he would not be causing any pain to her ankle.

Chloe smiled softly and she nuzzled her face into his shoulder gently, draping her arm over his chest. She sighed contently and looked at him when he said that. That's right. She was his perfection. He helped make her and she lived up to being the best daughter she could be. Not prim perfect but versatile in all ways. A daughter but a son too since she liked to do a lot of things that guys would tend to like. She was kind of the best of both worlds--in personality only. Once his lips pressed to hers, she kissed him back slowly and gently, moving her body closer to his without putting a strain on her ankle.

Every word that Seth had said so far, none had been false and he knew that Chloe would not doubt such a thing. She was everything that he could have dreamt of having as a daughter and yet she knew how he thinks.. making it easier for the two of them to relate to each other, part of the reason why he loved her so much was not because of her sexy body but her personality of which was.. well to him everything that he wanted from a girl. A soft small groan left his lips as he slid his tongue around hers, as their bodies became a ltitle closer, things would definently turn out interesting once she was healed.. he could already tell.

She let out a gentle and sensual moan as his tongue looped around hers. She gripped his shirt a little bit tightly, so tempted to wrap a leg around him and then just let him have her but for two reason's she couldn't; her ankle hurt and her ankle hurt. Slowly, she pulled back and nuzzled her nose to his and then cuddled her face into his shoulder. "Daddy..." She blushed more at how sensual and intimate that kiss was.

The soft sensual moan was more then enough to prove that Chloe was enjoying the kiss as much as he was, and Seth knew that she had temptations to go a little further if it were not for her injury limiting her. His eyes gazed at her now as he heard his favorite word from her mouth. "...Chloe.." he paused before smiling a little "I love you..." he gently kissed her on the cheek before just resting a little against her again.

Chloe smiled at her father and she nuzzled into him again. It was like she was a little kid again. Cuddling with her father, she being so small and he was so comforting and she could simply and easily melt into his arms, like she was now. "I love you too Daddy..." She said quietly, kissing his cheek and draping her arm over his chest.

Although some thoughts in his mind of what was to occur after the injury were floating around, he still felt as much as her father as he had always been. In fact her like this with him, it reminded him of when she was a little younger and she would just cling onto him and sometimes joke about marrying him when she grew older, oh he should have noticed something then as she always gave little hints yet at the time he did not see them. But someday he would make that true, it would not be today or tomorrow.. but someday, he would see to it that the two of them got married. "rest now.. you want that ankle to heal now don't you... I will stay here with you if that helps you rest.."

Chloe remembered when she was younger. She'd always say that she'd marry her father and no one else. He could always set her up with someone but she'd run away just to marry him. She made a vow and still somewhere in her heart, she kept that promise to herself. If she could marry someone, it'd only and always be her father. It's wrong but it was her wish and still to this day apparently. Nodding gently, she cuddled into his body some more and closed her eyes, relaxing back completely and eventually falling asleep. Her hands stayed on him, that being the sign that she didn't want him to leave.

Even though the promise had been made all those years ago, Seth knew she remembered it... probably still held it as one of her wishes that would at this rate actually occur in the near future depending on how well things went and how much they accepted the idea of being a couple... or more a married joined by law couple. Feeling her relax against him, he ran his hands lightly through her hair and watched as she fell asleep. Once Chloe was in deep sleep he started to drift of his own eyes dropping, before black appeared and all he felt was the warmth her body was giving of to his because of the closeness the two were experiencing at this present moment.

Back
Top Bottom