Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daughter Dearest[Kratos&SHARPii]

Seth watched part of him wanting to help her up yet he knew that Chloe being his daughter and all would most likely refuse the offer and push herself up and then grab the crutches.. he classified her as rather independent, well when it came to proving herself about something but in other things she still relied on him as a father that was a known fact. Now they started to head towards the exit at a slow paced walk, well compared to his usual speed anyhow.

"Only as much TV as you can handle" he said this almost challenging curious to how much she could actually put up with before continuing to walk with her. Although he did not have to Seth went to her side first opening the door for her before then hoping in his own side and starting the engine "Once we get home.. you get to hear my secret.. the only one I have ever kept from you.."

"It may not last long. Some other interesting things may happen." she said softly, as if hinting off on something. She got into the car as he helped her with the door and then put hte crutches in the back. She pushed her seat a little bit back so she had room and comfortable-ness for her ankle. As he got into the car, she nodded and smiled a little bit. "Aha! So you have been keeping something from me." She siad glaring at him a little playfully, then started laughing, buckling herself up. "Can't you tell me now? I mean it'd probably feel better to get it off your chest. Plus after you tell yours, I will tell mine."

Hearing her state that, he wondered what she meant by it as it sounded like his daughter was trying to hint something and she had only said it softly which if he had not been listening to her, well he would have easily not heard her as the two of them were now in the car together, He smiled a little hearing her response before hearing her next remark shaking his head at her " We can wait until we get home.. and even if that is the case, I want to hear yours only once we are inside.. and not in a car.. the couches are easier to relax on and we can sit and watch movies after sharing.." Even if she did her normal methods of trying to get the answers out of him...

Well he was going to try and be strong against Chloe.. which for Seth well it was hard to try and even say no to simple questions so not telling her something that he had been keeping secret for a little now.. well it was hard enough to do but now that he had said he would tell her, it would be even harder to not say it.. before they got home but he planed to make it.. and hopefully .. well he was hoping that they would get home and well she would not want to push away from him thinking he was a sicko to hide such a secret and have such feelings.

Chloe frowned when he wouldn't let up and just sat back. "Okay, fine. You win this time. But I'll be back..." she narrowed her eyes, doing the Arnold Schwartzenagger impression from 'Terminator.' For the entire ride, she was in a good mood really. Sometimes and a lot of times she though it to be totally unnatural how she always bounced back so quick but she thought nothing of it. she was a happy person. What was wrong with that?

At this very moment, she was so sure of her father's feelings for her. It made her happy since he was the only one she loved but it also made her nervous. It was wrong to feel that way but she couldn't help it at all. "So...are we there yet?" Eagerness to know his secret was getting the best of her now.

Seth lightly smiled as she did an ok impression of Arnie from Terminator.. it was what he referred to him as, and it seemed the two of them were in a good mood. But no matter how hard he tried not to show it... he was nervous as a father because he was about to tell his daughter that he loved her as a lover.. which was a lot more then just a simple loving of a family member which was normal and accepting in everyday life.

"almost .. not long until you find out.. Chloe, but if I am telling mine.. I do expect yours.. afterwards and not for you to chicken out" He knew that she would not but this would make sure since she was like him and when ever some one referred to him as a chicken on something he would never back down from it being stubborn like he was a nature something that ran down his families bloodstream.

The minute he said chicken, she tensed up. "Excuse me!?" She asked, giving him attitude with the head. You know the way some girls move their head when they say 'Excuse me...?' That way. She scoffed and put her hand, palm up forward. "You did not just call me a chicken. You better not be the chicken and back down...The pressure is on you since you have to say it first. So there!" She nodded and sat back. she took after him well. Call her a chicken or use that word with that meaning in a sentence, she could do murder...But it wasn't just chicken. It was that and yellow, scared and so on.

Seth could not help but smile knowing exactly how Chloe would react and it was rather funny actually although if someone provoked her by actually saying it in a non playful way, well they would be in trouble "I don't back down.. I am just making sure you won't.." They pulled into the drive way although he would tell once inside seeing as it would shelter out the words so that the neighbors did not say or notices any odd sentences. "Your about to find out once we get inside on that couch.. Need my help to get out?"

"Uh huh...you just wanted to call me chicken." She said, guard up. "I'm watcing you..." she said narrowng her eyes and doing that motion with her hand when someone said they were watching you in that stealth way. Once they arrived her home, her heart was beating pretty intensely. At any moment now, they were going to be faced with the truth. He was going to say it, she knew what it was for she was sure of it and she'd return those feelings back to him. She loved her father so much. She couln't wait until it was out in the open since they were so close now. "I'm good. I can do it." Opening the door, she got her crutches and set the bottoms of it on the ground and then slid out of the car. She propped herself up and then started walking to the front of the house, shutting the door of the car. Excitement was building up in her.

A small little joke flashed into Seth's mind.. and he would first of tell her, her secret gift for her birthday before he would then actually tell her the true secret.. but he wanted her to be unexpecting it and right now he felt that Chloe was.. and so this was going to be interesting. He got out of the car before pressing a button that locked all the doors walking over to the front door with his daughter before opening the door and pushing it aside the two of them walking in and of no surprise started to head for the couch before sitting down. A deep breath was taken. ".. I should not have been hiding this from you.. I should have told you long ago.." a soft smile resided on his face "I bought you that exact snowboard that you hire.."

He looked at her with a smile before putting a hand to her face "Before you say anything now.. here is the real secret.. that other one not the dark and deep one" He paused before preparing to speak out his feelings "Well you know that.. I love you as a father.. but their is something more.. I love you for more then that.. in fact i love you more then I originally loved your mother.. I love you as a lover.. and yet have not been able to tell you fearful that you would push away from me and I would lose you and be alone.."

Walking inside the house, she walked over to the couch and she sat down, putting her crutches beside her. She looked down at her ankle and it seemed more swollen than ever. She really did need rest especially since it was hurting to even walk, and she wasn't even walking on it. Sighing, she sat back and then looked at her father, biting her lower lip. Secret time. As he began, her heart started to beat faster. She gulped and then it was like whoopie. That was his big secret? That he got me a snowboard for my birthday? What the freak was the hooplah for!? I knew this was a bunch of boohawkie. She thought a little disappointed to herself.

Just smiling she nodded. "Thanks Dad." Though he continued on after and began to talk about a more truer and darker secret, one that seemed to be on his mind for a long time. Could it be? Her heart sped up again and in the end, she found out exactly what she wanted. He did love her. He loved her even more than her own mother. Her soft smile grew into a bright one and she looked down, blushing madly. Looking up when she wasn't so red, she bit her lower lip and then spoke. "I feel the same way. I have been for a long time..." She looked down again, fiddling with her fingers. "i love you too Daddy..." she leaned in and kissed his cheek, awfully close to his mouth though.

Seth knew his first little secret as such of which she would have already probably known had thrown her offguard as it was not what she had expected and he could see it in her face.. as he then told her the true secret now that she was a little unprepared for it. It was hard for him to make such a remark yet he let the words flow from his mouth the truth telling itself to his daughter, not fearing her response now as he had promised to tell her his darkest secret first and then she seemed to reply with what was the same sort of feelings something that completely surprised him as well.

Her cheeks had never been more red, well it probably was not possible to be more red but she seemed to look back up at him once she had managed to stop blushing a little. Feeling her kiss his cheek a small smile occured before he turned her face just a little softly with one of his hands their lips connecting now, the kiss just slow and nice his tongue now lightly licked her bottom lip as if asking if it could enter, If they were to kiss they might as well have done it properly.. and so that was the main reason he had acted the way he had.. that and he wanted to show his passion for her.

It was the most amazing and exciting thing ever. Her father loved her the way she also wanted to be loved by him. It was finally out in the open and they could both be honest about it. Slowly she was about to pull from their kiss but then he turned her head and kissed her. His lips were connected with hers and it was everything she wanted and had been waiting for her. Like a dream come true for this to happen.

Slowly, her hands came up and gripped his shirt as she only then started to kiss him back with the utmost passion before her hands continued on around his neck. Chloe moved closer to him gently, bending her knee that didn't have a sprained ankle attached. Pulling back, she opened her eyes and swallowed hard, looking up at him with pure love in her eyes as well as a dreamy kind of gleam.

What would he tell people that would find out eventually, well he was uncertain but he knew one thing.. that he loved her and well his daughter Chloe loved him which was enough to convince him that it was fine.. no matter what anyone would say about it. Feeling her kiss back it felt like passion was exploding between them his arms sliding around her holding her gently and a little closer although making sure to be careful.

After all she was injured a little and did not want to make things worse just because the two of them were expressing their feelings somewhat. Their eyes gazed within each other both having the same rich color and love within them, he could see it reflecting back to him although her eyes also held a dreamy look within them "Wow.. I have wanted to do that for so long.. for at least three years now.."

"It's not even how I imagined it. It's so much better. Like, completely the best kiss I have ever had..." She smiled softly, dreamily actually since she was so on cloud nine right now. Finally the cat was out of the bag and they both knew. no more trying to hide it, no more worrying about it actually slipping up. They both knew and it felt like a whole load was off her shoulders because they could express their feelings more often to each other. Kissing, being closer than close and maybe even more...someday. "Does this mean I don't need to worry about covering myself up when I walk out of the shower...?" Randomly, she asked.

It made Seth feel rather warm inside actually to here her say that, as even though he had some masterful and lovely kisses in his experience.. nothing was as good as what just occurred and it was like taking a ton of bricks of his back. He had let his feelings hold himself down from doing certain things afraid that it might slip or seem obvious but now their was no need for that. Hearing her question though he could not help but smile at Chloe "You can be as covered up as you want.. or wear as little as you want.. I am not restricting you of anything daughter.. in fact your allowed to do more then you once were.. now that we know how each other feels.."

Chloe smiled gently and she kissed his cheek. "Well then I wont cover up when I have my undergarments on." She said softly, sitting back and looking at him. If anyone could die of happiness, she would if it was at all possible. She may not be showing it since she was also half in pain from her ankle and back, but she really was extremely happy. "You think we can go to your room and lay down? Be with each other and that way I don't have to bend my knee and I can keep my ankle elevated?"

A smile grew across Seth's face his deep blue eyes gazing directly into Chloe's. Inside he could see her happiness.. even though she defiently did seem in pain that was for certain and hearing her idea the smile did not fade as it was a great idea. "Of course.. but on one condition daughter.. I will remove my shirt if you remove yours.." it was not exactly a condition to stop her from entering the room but more a fair offer of he removes an item of clothing and so does she. It was nothing really not innocent.. for now it would just be the two of them laying their together probably rather close to each other.. maybe he would kiss her passionately a few times, and then they could just lay there together.

A slightly deep blush came over her cheeks and she giggled a little bit before nodding. "of course." She got up, not using her crutches yet and took off all the layers of shirts she was wearing until she was down to her bra. Thank god for heating. Adjusting her pants so they were at her hips rather than waist, she then grabbed the crutches and looked back at him, giving a slightly challenging yet sexy look to him. "Meet you in your room." Turning, she walked off, letting him get a nice view from behind as she walked off, managing up the stairs in a heartbeat and was going to his room. Even w hen injured, she could still play such an adorable tease and that to her own father.

The blush was expected and yet his daughter just went ahead and started to remove the layers that she was wearing. If it were not for the heating in this house, such a thing would have never even been suggested and yet he was glad that the heater worked as well as it did as a soft look of desire crossed his face as she gave him a sexy look towards him. "You mean our.. room" The smile stayed as he watched her leave the lounge room now as he then started to walk after her removing most of his clothes as he climbed up those stairs that lead to his room. Seth only had his own jeans and shirt on now of which once he entered he spoke "Well I decided to be fair and let you see me take of my shirt.." That seemed to get her attention as he then pulled it up and over before throwing it to the side of the room and sitting on his bed next to his daughter Chloe.

Reaching their room, she put the crutches against the wall and managed to get herself on the bed, elevating her bad ankle and then brought her good knee/leg/foot up a bit--bent at the knee--and put her hands at the back of her head and leaned against the wall. When her father came, she grinned a little bit and watched as he took his shirt off. For someone of his age, he was still oh so hot. Of course, she wasn't completely topless like him for she had a bra on. But it was a push-up bra and showed some more cleavage than the average bra. And this one was a light baby blue color, lace all around--even the cups--and well...she was a C-cup. But it was intricately designed so it's not like he could randomly see her nipples. It was covered by the floral lacy design. "Lookin' good." She grinned, biting her lower lip. As he sat down, she moved a little bit, leaning on him a bit but still keeping her foot elevated on the mound of pillows. Her arm draped over his bare chest and she kissed his cheek and then kissed down to his neck. It was in her nature to be a little teasing. She was like that to an ex-boyfriend--only boyfriend--and now to her own dad.

Seth could not help but smile at the remark she gave him, something he had always looked after was his health and it showed with his fit physique. The bra Chloe was wearing was rather nice and yet covered up just enough. It seemed to be a nice fit to her breast size as the two now laid down on their bed together. Feeling her soft lips made the soft smile remain his deep colored eyes looking down at his daughter with their deep blue gaze. Gently one hand of his ran through her silky smooth hair sliding it lower before taking it away a touch and then stroking down it's softness again. "Such a nice body Chloe, I am glad I now get to feel it unlike before..." He winked lightly at her before softly lifting up her chin so that he could place his lips upon hers initiating a slow passionate kiss that a father and daughter should never experience yet it seemed and felt so right, the truth was the two seemed to love each other and in truth that was all that mattered, who cared what others thought.. it was their lives after all and they were allowed to make their own choices if they thought it was the right thing to do.

Chloe blushed when he complimented her like that and she bit her lower lip gently, snuggling into him. As he lifted her chin, she looked up at him and kissed him gently, before it slowly growing into a passionate kiss, moving her hand around his cheek. Her heart was beating so intensely and she hated how he had a way of making her stomach flip and rage with butterflies. Still though, even though she hated it, she loved it at the same time too. Slowly, she pulled back and then kissed down his neck, to his collarbone and then his chest. Her lips couldn't help it. Plus she was wanting to lick his abs and pecks since he took his shirt off.

It was so nice to actually be this close to Chloe, such a thing he had ment. The kiss grew more passionate the longer it went for until finally the two of them had to stop for a moment to take a breath and breathe. A soft gasp of surprise escaped him as he felt her lips start to move down his neck, getting a little lower in a short amount of time. Already she was at his chest as his right hand lightly brushed itself through her hair of which it found no knots, just pure silky smooth hair, which suited his perfect daughter.

Chloe pushed herself a little bit up, sitting up as she kissed and licked down his body, gradually and slowly going down his body until she was right at the rim of his pants. She kissed him there for a moment, running her hand down over the front of his pants before teasingly, she pulled away and lay on her back, grinning brightly. She really was a tease and damn proud of it too. No fella had breached her. She was untouched.

Part of Seth always knew his daughter was a bit of a tease, she had proven it before and then she proved just now again. A very soft gasp left him as she teased him a ltitle more. The fact that she was such a tease though and proud of it just proved no man had actually managed to get in her pants.. well so it seemed which was most likely true, and well teasing definently ran in the family.. Slowly he moved a hand up to her stomack lightly running circles with his finger before placing his lips onto hers lightly moving his hand up so that it was just before her bra, his fingers running along the edge of the fabric before pulling away.

Back
Top Bottom