Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ahh, My daughter (Me and darkness)

He continued to finger her while he drove "Ofcoarse i have been planning this" he said dipping his fingers in a little further, but keeping his eyes on the road "Ah, you and i are going to have some fun times i can tell" he kept fingering her all the way to the beach, Once there he got his fingers out of her and wiped them off on the chair before getting out and unpacking everything. "Come on honey, the beach looks nice" he said with a smile.

She looked around before glancing over at her father as he continued to dip his fingers into her body. Once they arrived at the beach, she smiled excitedly before nodding and unbuckling her seatbelt and getting out of the car. Janet loved the smell of the sea air washing over her as she stood there and she took a deep breath. "It's beautiful here." she said softly.

"Sure is" Jerry said as he got all the bags out of the car and walked down to the beach "Why don't you go for a swim and i will stay on the beach, Talk to people and stuff like that?" He had no idea who he was next to but when he looked over he saw that it was his good friend from a while ago, It was Larry, Larry and Jerry were friends in high school, So he instantly started talking to him, asking how he had been, talking about adult stuff etc, After his daughter had gone into the beach, he told Larry on what he was doing to her, Larry instantly became interested, After all, She was cute. They continued talking until she came back.

Janet grinned and nodded before fishing a towel out of her book bag. She made sure to bring things she would need. "I'll see you in a little while daddy." she said and kissed him on the cheek before running down to the beach. As she ran down, several people stopped and stared at the busty teen runny by. Once she reached the beach, she removed her shorts and laid them down with her towel before heading down into the water. For the next hour or so, she just swam around enjoying the water before deciding to head back to where her father was. Wrapping the towel around herself, she began drying her long hair as she walked towards her father and the man he was talking to. "Hey daddy." she said softly.

Jerry looked at his daughter as she ran up the beach "Hi honey, Hey look this is my friend Larry, he is coming back to our place for a bit o.k?" he said standing up and packing up the gear he had brought, Everything he had brought with him, water and stuff like that had not been touched "Larry this is Janet" he said introducing him to her, They all walked back to his car and got everything packed up and ready to go. "And home we go" he said with a laugh and they all got in the car and started to drive off home. The whole way home Larry kept glancing at Janet.

Janet looked over at Larry and she smiled slightly. "Hi Larry." she said gently before looking at her father again and nodding slightly. "Okay." She shrugged slightly before pulling on her shorts and shouldering her backpack. For the ride home, Janet let Larry and her father have the front seat while she sat in the back looking through her book bag. On the way home, she didn't notice that Larry kept gazing at her.

Once they had arrived home Jerry unpacked everything and went inside "anything you want Larry?" Larry wasted to respond with 'only your daughter' But she was in the room "No, No, i am fine at the moment. Jerry smiled "Oh, Janet honey?" he paused to take a drink "Go and get changed, we don't want you getting a cold" he said with a smirk, He hoped she wouldn't forget the rules he had set, otherwise he would have to think of a punishment, and all of the punishments would be of a sexual nature, he just had to think of them.

Janet nodded obediantly before flashing her father a smile. Turning, she padded out of the room and headed into the bathroom to change. She changes out of her wet clothing and into her sleeping shorts and t-shirt. However, she remembered her fathers rules from earlier that day and didn't put on her bra nor panties but she did wear her shirt. After pulling her hair up into a pony tail, she smiled and packed everything away and headed back out to where her father and Larry were.

Jerry smiled, he could see her nipples through the shirt and he had a feeling she wasn't wearing any panties "Hey honey?" he said to Janet "Why don't you come over to us" he said pointing at the chair at was next to them, but then he made a strange request. "But don't sit down yet, Why don't you bend over the chair again and show us you figure, I know i have seen it but Larry here hasn't" Again he pointed to the chair and waited for her to do as she was told.

She stared at her father with wide eyes before glancing at his friend nervously. Swallowing softly, she gently bit her bottom lip and slowly walked over to the chair before looking at Jerry again. "Daddy.... do I have to?" she whispered, glancing at Larry again.

Jerry laughed a little "Yes darling you have to" he stood up and walked over to Larry to get him out of his seat, Once she had bent over he walked over to her "see" he said smacking her ass "Just feel that" Larry put his hand on her ass "mm" he then gave it a smack before walking back to the chair "Very nice, Very nice indeed" Jerry turned back to Janet "Good, now just pull your shorts down and remain like that for a while. he said petting her head.

Janet blushed brightly and slowly bent over the chair. She recognized her fathers touch and she bit her bottom lip as he smacked her ass but when Larry touched her, she squirmed a little, trying to get away from his hand. She yelped when he smacked her as well before squeezing her ass. Janet bit her bottom lip when told to pull down her shorts and she sighed before slowly pulling them down. The black cotton shorts moved down over her hips and down her legs before puddling around her feet as she stood there bent over the chair with her ass and slit bared to her father and his friend.

"now that is nice" Jerry said inspecting her ass "mm" he pulled his cock out of his pants and placed it against her entrance "How about i warm her up" he said to Larry as he robbed her slit with his cock not entering, just rubbing along the outside "That's a girl" he said looking down on her perfect ass before he pushed into her pussy again, this time not going slow, just strait into her.

Janet felt her father enter her and she closed her eyes with a soft gasp, her cheeks turning bright red with a soft whimper. Gripping the back of the chair tightly in her hands, she gave a soft breathy moan. "Mmm, d-daddy." she stammered, bowing her head as she trembled a little.

Jerry continued to thrust into her enjoying every inch of his daughter's pussy, she was still so tight after the fucking she had had before, He was surprised that she was still this tight "Larry, your going to like her" he said continuing to thrust into her, going as deep into her as he could with every thrust, Larry had started to stroke himself as he watched Jerry fuck her, Soon he knew it would be his turn to take her, and he was sure Jerry had every intention of double penetrating her.

Soon jerry pulled out of her tight little pussy and called Larry over, He whispered into Larry's ear "in the ass not the pussy" Larry nodded and moved behind her and grabbed her hips and then put his cock against her ass "And in it goes" Larry said laughing as he pushed into her ass.

Janet arched her back and moaned softly each time he thrust into her. Each time he entered her, she got wetter and she laid her head down against the chair cushion. She couldn't help but to push her hips back against his while moaning. She was so distracted by her father thrusting into her pussy that she didn't notice what he said to Larry.

She was right on the edge of cumming when her father pulled out of her and she trembled with a whimper. "Daddy, please." she pleaded. Then she felt a cock pressed against her ass and she gasped, tensing a little. But when she heard Larry speak, she tensed a little more before arching her back with a groan as he pushed into her ass, her body tightening and clenching his cock as Larry pushed into her tight ass.

Jerry sat back in the chair as Larry shoved his cock into her ass "Ohh...... My..... God......." he said in between groans, Her ass was tightening around his cock and every time he thrust into her ass he groaned with delight, soon Jerry wanted back into her, he waited until she came from having the cock in her ass and then told Larry to get out. "There you go darling, daddies back" he pushed his cock back into her glistening pussy and started thrusting into her.

He knew he was going to cum soon, but he continued to thrust into her waiting for her to first, he didn't want her to only cum for Larry tonight, after all she was his. and he was sharing her now. He continued to thrust until she came, Once she had he pulled out of her and asked her "Where do you want it?" he started to stroke his cock again waiting for her to act, he thought she was going to suck him off again, but he couldn't be sure.

At first Larry thrusting into her tight ass hurt her, but then she started to loosen around him just a little and it started to feel good. Opening her eyes, she looked back over her shoulder at Larry as he fucked her and she moaned louder. Soon she began tightening around him as she got closer to her release. "Mmm, so good." she moaned before suddenly throwing her head back as she cried out in pleasure as she finally reached her first orgasm.

She collapsed onto the chair while panting softly, but then her father slipped into her pussy again. Because she was still so sensative from cumming a few minutes ago, it didn't take her too long to cum yet again. Looking up at him after he pulled out, she dropped to her knees yet again and started stroking her fathers cock again and she licked and suckled on the tip of his cock.

Once she started sucking on him he came into her mouth "Don't spill a drop" He wanted her to drink it all, if she dropped any he would have to punish her, He turned to Larry "well i do hope you enjoyed my daughter, but now i think it's time for us to rest" Catch ya later man" he let her continue to suck on him for a while, but soon he pulled out of her mouth and put his cock away "What do you say we have a look at one of the bags in the other room?" he knew what was in them, but he was going to let her choose one, not telling her what was in them of coarse, there were only three bags, but that was plenty.

Jerry walked back into the room where the bags were and he stood by them "Pick one honey" he pointed to the three bags "I hope you like them" he laughed a little and then waited for her to choose the bag and he would open it and use it on her.

Janet nodded when told not to spill a drop and she sat back with a sigh before swallowing his hot salty cum while he spoke with Larry and she continued to suckle and lick on his cock. As Larry left, she waved to him while continueing what she was doing. Once they were alone again, she stood up and picked up her shorts. "Okay." she whispered. Smiling up at him, she followed Jerry into the bedroom. Looking back and forth between the different bags, she nodded slightly before pointing to the middle bag. "That one." she said softly. "I choose the bag in the middle."

Jerry chuckled "Good choice" again he chuckled as he opened the bag to reveal a wireless vibrator with a remote control "This is your new toy for the night" It did appear to be getting darker and it was about seven-thirty "It will be bed time soon, Oh and i forgot another rule, you are not allowed to wear anything whilst in bed" He paused to look at her body "An hour before you go to bed put this in you" he gave her the rather large vibrator, It was about the same size as his own.

Once they had eaten dinner he started gazing at her body again "O.k it's time to put it in" he said pointing at the vibrator on the couch, He noticed it had been left there. And please do it in front of me, After all if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have your new toy" He had the remote control in his pocket, He wasn't going to turn it on strait away, but he was going to soon after it was in.

Janet stood to the side and watched as her father removed the toy from the bags and she blushed brightly. Clearing her throat, she nodded slightly before leaning the room to get something to eat. About an hour or so later, after they had dinner, she looks over at the vibrator on the couch and blushes a little before slowly nodding. She didn't really want to put the toy in but she would do as her father told her to. Moving over to the couch, she removed her shorts again and sits down on the couch before slowly slipping the toy into her pussy with a soft gasp and a gentle moan. She arched her back and whimpers as she moves the toy inside of her body a little.

Jerry laughed a little "All the way in honey" Until she was able to push it all the way in, He was just going to watch her after all he wanted it to stay in while she slept, that's why it was so big, He just watched as she struggled to get it into her, but he knew that once it was in, it was going to be in for a while. So he watched and he waited, while he waited he went over the remote, just going through in his head what each of the buttons did, Once she had it all the way in he started from the top of the remote and worked his way down all of the buttons to make sure all of the settings worked, He had to make sure they all worked, so that when he was actually doing it it wasn't going to give him any surprises.

Janet trembled and pushed the toy even deeper with every light thrust of the vibrator. By the time it was inserted to the hilt, she was panting while moving her hips. "I-it's so d-deep daddy." she breathed. Her nipples had hardened again from the long thick toy entering her body. Closing her eyes, Janet let her head fall back against the couch and began to relax a little, but then the toy was turned on and she yelped while arching her back.

Jerry smile "I know darling, Well done" he said as he started pressing the buttons down the remote, First was the power button, then the low speed, He left that on for a while just to let her get used to it, Next to the low button there was a knob that could be turned, so he gradually turned that up, until that was on full, Then after that he pressed the high setting and turned the knob next to that one, After that, he didn't know what the buttons did, So he gave them a try, The first button he pressed made the vibrator pulse slow then fast, and it continued that, He decided to leave it on for a while to see how she did against it.

Back
Top Bottom