Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ahh, My daughter (Me and darkness)

yullian

Super-Earth
Jerry was a mess, his wife of sixteen years had left him and taken his daughter with her, The daughter was born when they got married. It was only recently that he had gotten the ability to see her again, and she had grown so much, she was the only thing in his life at the moment, and she was coming to stay again. Over the last year Jerry had gotten himself back on track. A job, the ability to see his kid again, and most importantly money. But all of that meant nothing now that he had his daughter back in his life, he had recently gotten a photo of her, you know if he wasn't her father... he was constantly having thoughts of him and her, but never really gave them much thought, This time when she came up he was going to take a trip with her to somewhere, he hadn't picked a place yet, but he knew it was going to be a while away.

The time had almost come, he had everything ready to go, the car was packed and he was just waiting for her to arrive, Jerry was in a white singlet and some board shorts his toned body clear through the clothes he was wearing, it was clear where ever they were going it was going to be around water and he had told her to bring her bathers because of this. Jerry stared blankly into the screen of the tv, He didn't really know what was on, it was just something to pass the time until she got here and he could finally leave this place for the weekend, Soon there was a knock on the door and Jerry went to open it, he knew it was her so he rushed to the door "Hi sweety" he said hugging her.

Janet was on her way to visit her father for the first time in a little over a year. She had missed him alot and often sent letters or cards to him in an effort to keep in contact with him. Her mother often tried to get Janet to believe that it was her fathers fault that they seperated but the young teen often ignored her. The girl didn't like her mothers new boyfriend so she was happy that she was finally able to visit her father. As her ride pulled up infront of her fathers house, she smiled before reaching into the back seat of her mothers car to grab her bag before getting out of the car, rushing up the walk towards the house.

She knocked on the door and waited several minutes before the door was opened and she turned to her father with a wide smile. "Daddy!" she says happily with a soft giggle before wrapping her arms around his neck as he pulled her into his arms. Janet had long gently curling red and copper hair with honey colored eyes. She had certainly grown up over the past year. Her body had blossomed from the childish flat chested young girl she used to be and new her had fairly large perky breasts and the curves of a woman which were shown off by her clothing. She was wearing a pair of denim shorts and a snug t-shirt over her dark blue bikini.

Jerry smiled and hugger her back "Ahh i missed you so much" he said holding on to her before waving good by to his ex-wife and going back to hug Janet, As he out his arm back around her, he accidentally touched her left breast, so nice, so... ran though his head as he held his and there for a little bit, then remembering where he was took at away "So... anyway... how have you been darling... Any boyfriends?" he said with a slight smile on his face, this was a way that he could learn weather or not she was dating or even had sex.

He walked her into the lounge room where everything was packed up and ready to go, bags for water, food, etc all there and waiting, he looked around the room and smiled, he liked his new house, after all now he could see his kid, this made him very happy, in fact just from touching her breast and seeing how cute she was, he was already starting to get hard.

Janet giggled softly as she hugged him. When he waved goodbye to her mother, she didn't even turn to watch her drive off. When he touched her pert breast, she blushed just a little but didn't think anything of it, figuring that it was just an accident. She leaned against his side and she sighed happily. The young teen grinned and she shook her head with a chuckle before looking up at him. "No daddy, I haven't had any boyfriends. Not lately at least." she says to him as they enter the house.

When she saw the bags in the lounge room and she arched an eyebrow with a small smile. "How far are we going?" she asked him, slowly placing her bag down onto the floor near the other bags.

"not too far darling... let's just sit down for a bit first so we can catch up" he said sitting down and patting the seat next to him wanting her to sit there, so that he could talk to her easier and also have full access of her body, wanting to break the ice he started off asking some simple questions "How are you going in high school?" etc but he was really looking over her young body, soon he placed his hand on her thigh and as she was talking he started to move his hand up to her nice little slit. Although it was through the fabric, that was no problem, she would be out of that soon.

After she had finished talking about school he asked another question "Let's see what you look like in your bathers"this was an obvious move, but he hadn't seen her in bathers for a while so it was an easy way to get her out of her clothes with out too many questions being asked.

She nodded with a smile and she slowly sat down next to her father with one of her legs curled beneath her and the other was dangling off of the seat. She leaned back with a soft sigh while twirling a lock of her hair around one of her fingers as she listened to his question. "Well, I've been focusing on majoring in english. I want to become a writer or something that would include writing. Maybe a food critic." she said with a smile. When he placed his hand on her thigh, she looked up at him a little nervously but she took a deep breath a softly sighed before calming down. Janet was a little uncomfortable with him touching her like that.

"My bathingsuit?" she asked softly. "Okay...." She trailed off and slowly stood up, removing her t-shirt to reveal her firm perky breasts which were partially covered by her dark bikini top and as she slowly unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, she let them fall down to pool around her feet. Janet stepped out of her shorts and picked them up, setting them down with her shirt on the seat. Her bikini bottoms cupped her firm ass, the bottom of her ass peeking out from the bottom of her bottoms.

"Nice, Very nice Jerry said before patting the seat again "So you were telling me on what you wanted to be when you grew older?" 'damn she is fine' he said to himself as he saw her nice figure through her bathers. He had now defiantly started to get hard, and this was before they were even getting in the car, his plans were to get her done and then take her to the river and he would see how things went from there, well they were his plans now seeing how hot she was. Because of how he was his erection couldn't bee seen yet, but soon she might be able to see a little of it.

Janet blushed brightly and slowly sat down again, this time with both of her legs curled beneath her body. She smiled over at him and she pushed her hair back over her shoulders since the silky red curls kept falling back in her face. "Well, I was saying that I want to become a writer or some kind of critic." she said to him. "Something that has to do with writing because I just love my english classes."

Jerry smiled "well that's very good, i take it you do really well in English?" he said with a laugh again his hand moved to her leg only this time it very slowly crept up towards her slit "so what other subjects do you like?" he didn't want her screaming so he gave her something else to focus on. soon his hand was right where her slit was and he started to rub her a little bit.

"Y-yes, it's my best subject in fact." she said softly. Janet was beginning to get uncomfortable with what her father was doing and she shifted on the couch a little. "Well... I also like my art and photography classes." she says gently before clearing her throat and placing her small hand on his wrist. "Daddy, you shouldn't be doing that."

"Why don't you like it?" he said keeping his hand there and rubbing a little faster "Because i know i like it" His erection was now visible and he knew it, but that didn't stop him from rubbing, And he felt her starting to get wet, Or what he felt was wet anyway.

She felt her cheeks getting warm as he rubbed her slit a little faster and she softly gasped. "But... but it's wrong." she stammered. Even though she didn't want to like it, her body was betraying her as she started to get wet and she closed her eyes, her grip on his wrist tightening a little.

"It's only wrong if you don't like it" he said with a smirk he slowly started to pull down her bikini bottoms "mm" he said looking down at her glistening slit "lets see how you feel" he said bringing his fingers to the outside of her slit and pushing in. "mm so nice" he said fingering her a little faster then what he was rubbing her. "now surely you want a taste of daddy?" he said unzipping his pants.

Janet closed her eyes tightly as her cheeks turned dark red and she gasped softly as he pushed his fingers into her, trembling a little as a weak moan escaped her. She couldn't deny that what he was doing felt good to her but she still believed that it was wrong. When she heard him unzip his pants, her eyes snapped open and she looked up at him before looking away again. She had only ever kissed someone before and what he was asking made her nervous.

Jerry pushed into her again with his finders "See you do like this" He could feel her getting wet around his fingers and he liked it, He saw the nervous look on her face and he pulled out his massive cock and wiggled it a bit "It will taste nice" he said with a smirk still wiggling his cock, He couldn't wait to have his daughters mouth around his cock It would feel so nice. He waited to see what she would, all this time he was still fingering her, getting faster as she got more wet.

She softly moaned again as his fingers continued to thrust in and out of her and she bucked her hips a little with a whimper. The young woman parted her legs a little for him to give his hand more room between her thighs. Janet watched him pull his cock out of his pants and she pulled back a little. "I-I don't know what to do." she whispered.

He looked down at her 'wow she can be a real slut' he said to himself as he stroked his cock "well just try tasting it" he said wiggling it a bit more with his free hand "and then we will see where it goes from there" he said fingering her a little faster, god he liked how his little girl was doing, or about to be doing

She bit her bottom lip and sighed before moved close to him. Reaching out shyly, she wrapped her hand around his cock before leaning down and beginning to lick just the head of his cock, not yet ready to take it into her mouth. As she licked on him, she gently stroked him with her hand.

Jerry groaned when she put her mouth over his cock "Now that's my girl" he said petting her head, but she didn't go any further "come on baby, just take it in, to really taste daddy, then maybe i will give you a reward" he said with a smirk, he knew very well what he was going to give her after she finished this blow job. He placed his hand on the top of her head and pushed down lightly.

Janet didn't like how pushy he was being and when he pushed her head down a little, she gagged in surprise before pulling back all the way and looking up at him. "Don't push me. I've never done this before." she told him. "I need to take my time, pleae?"

"O.k darling take as long as you like" he said taking his hand off her head and waiting for her to do what she was going to do, he gazed down at his little girl as she returned to doing what she was doing 'god damn' he thought to himself 'i think with her practicing i am going to like this' he thought to himself with a smirk, His hand was still in her wet pussy, but he took it out for now while she was sucking on him.

She gazed up at him a little while longer before lowering her head once more and licking him. She was purposely teasing him by not taking his cock into her mouth but she would do it eventually. After a while of just licking her fathers shaft and the head of his cock, she finally took him into her mouth and began suckling on him while bobbing her head.

Jerry groaned as she took him into her mouth "ohh so good" he pet her head a little, he liked the fact that she gas kind of good at this, He knew what he was going to do next and looked forwards to taking her as she was, after he was well lubricated he stopped her and looked into her eyes "How did daddy taste?" he said patting his leg wanting her to get onto it.

Janet slowly sat up and looked up at him after he asked her how he tasted and she shook her head slowly. "I don't know." she said softly. "I'm not sure what I thought about how you tasted." She blushed a little as she gazed up at him before slowly moving so she was sitting in his lap, laying her head on his shoulder.

Jerry laughed at her response and when she sat on him he put his hand back on her slit and started to rub nice and gently "Ahh, your still so nice" he said continuing to rub her slit occasionally fingering her "well now angel why don't you show daddy what your ass looks like by bending over on the couch?" he said letting her go and waiting to see what she would do. After all he wanted to see what she looked like before he took her.

Back
Top Bottom