Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ahh, My daughter (Me and darkness)

Janet felt him slip his fingers into her slit again and she softly moaned, letting her legs part for him a little. She blushed brightly when he told her to bend over the couch and she shook her head slightly. "I-I don't think I could. I'd be so embarassed." she whispered to him. "Do I have to?"

Jerry again laughed "N..." He started to say no, but then realized that he wanted to take her so bad "Yes darling, Yes you have to" he got up to let her bend over and also so he could get a clear view of her slit and ass when she did bend over.

Sighing, Janet gently bit her lip before slowly standing up. As she stood it was easy to see how wet he had made her by how her slit was glistening. She turned and reached out, placing her hands onto the back of the couch before bending over so her apple shaped ass was sticking up in the air and he could see her bare smooth slit from behind.

Jerry started to like his view of her from this angle. He stared at her ass for a bit and then his eyes glanced over her glistening slit 'mm' He said to himself as he walked over behind her and gave her a slight tap on the ass before squeezing it a little "Very nice, very nice indeed" he again squeezed her ass and then grabbed his cock "Are you ready to feel daddy?" he siad placing his cock at her entrance

She blushed brightly as he grabbed her ass and squeezed it, bowing her head in embarassment and she stayed like that until she felt the head of his cock against her entrance. When she felt his hard hot cock against her, she tensed a little and shook her head while trembling nervously. "N-no." she whimpered. "I'm... I'm scared it'll hurt."

Jerry held his cock against her "I will push in slow, until it doesn't hurt anymore" as he said this he started to push into her his large cock squeezing into her tight pussy "mm" he said and groaned as he pushed in a little further "How does that feel?" he said stopping to let her get used to his cock, He didn't want to break her already, he still had a while to go.

Janet closed her eyes tightly as he pushed into her and she groaned as his thick hard cock parted her walls and stretched her open wider and wider. When he stopped, she let out her pent up breath and opens her eyes to look over her shoulder at him. "It's... uncomfortable." she said softly while shifting her feet.

"hmm" he said as he pulled out of her and back into her at about the same depth, he continued this so that she would get a bit more wet, After a few times he pushed into her again deeper until she was halfway down his cock "And now?" he said spanking her ass a little, It was apparent he was enjoying this, Although after this he was going to have to set some house rules.

She groaned again and forced herself to remain relaxed even though she wanted to tense up as he pushed a little deeper into her. "It's still a little uncomfortable, but not as much." she said to him. He made her feel filled in a way she had never felt before. She yelped in surprise when he spanked her and it made her jump, her body rocking backwards and making him sink even deeper into her pussy until there was a little less then a fourth of his cock was left to be pushed into her.

"So you do like this" he said pushing the last of his cock into her "all the way in, just like that, good girl" he said groaning once he was all the way in. He liked the feel of his baby girl, after all he hadn't seen her in a while and this was the best way to catch up. Once he had left himself in her for a bit he started to slowly thrust into her, getting faster and faster the more wet she got.

Janet gripped the back of the couch tighter in her hands as he started thrusting into her and she gasped, her body tightening around him. At first it hurt with every movement inside of her but as he continued to move, the pain started to dull and it was replaced by jolts of pleasure which made her softly moaned. "It-it feels good now." she moaned to him while slowly moving her hips back against his.

Jerry was close to his release, But he didn't want to do it inside her "That's good to hear honey, see i told you" he started to thrust into her a little slower until her pulled out of her completely and he smiled "Where do you want it darling?" he started to stroke himself nice and slowly, after all, he didn't want to do anything that could make her upset.

Janet was about to cum when he pulled out of her and she made a soft sound of fustration before she turned to look at him when he asked where she wanted it. Quickly getting to her knees before him, she knocked his hands away from his length before wrapping her own hand around him and taking his cock into her mouth once again.

Jerry groaned as he let his cum into her mouth "good girl" he said petting her head, Once he had finished releasing into her mouth he pulled out of it and put his cock away "Well now that, that is over" he said with a smirk "Some new ground rules apply" he said with a laugh "After i explain them, then we can go to the river or beach, what ever you want"

She felt his salty hot cum fill her mouth and coat her tongue. At first the taste made the young teen gag and she covered her mouth before finally swallowing his release and she got up, sitting down on the couch once more. "What kind of ground rules?" she asked softly.

He smiled when she swallowed his whole load. And then turned his attention to her question "Well they are rather easy to follow, First off, When your here no panties" he said with a strait face "Also, When you go home, mum doesn't find out about this" he said this with a smirk "Ohh and i almost forgot no shirt bra unless there are people other then me in the house" he liked the idea of these ground rules and her following them.

She looked up at him as he spoke and she nodded slightly. "O-okay. I suppose that those will be easy enough to follow." she said softly before becoming silent as she squirmed on the couch. "Daddy, I feel funny." She was still on the edge of her own release since her father had reached his before she had reached her own.

Jerry laughed "I hope so" he said to her statement about the rules. Then she said she felt weird and he realized that she didn't cum during the sex "ohh" his hand found her slit again and then his fingers went inside her "How does that feel baby?" he continued to thrust his fingers into her "And how about this?" he put two finger into her "much better" he said as he continued to thrust his fingers into her.

Feeling his fingers enter her, she gasped and leaned back against the couch with a loud moan as he began thrusting his fingers into her. "Mmm so good daddy." she moaned to him. "It feels so good." She parted her legs some more for him and moans as she tightens around his fingers. It wasn't long before she gave a keening cry as she came as well, her back arching. "O-oh my god." she whimpered.

Once she had cum he took his fingers out of her and wiped them dry on the chair "So anyway where do you want to go, Beach, River, Anywhere else?" he laughed as he started to put his stuff together and let her get over what had just happened. Anywhere they were going, they were going to have to take the car "Sweety, let's get in the car?" he said heading for the door.

Janet panted heavily after he finished fingering her and she wastched him start to get things ready before standing up on shakey legs and she got redressed. "Can we go to the beach?" she asked him before looking at the bags. "We're bringing the bags right?" she asked him.

Jerry also looked at the bag before turning back to her "Three out of the six bags are full of stuff i am going to use on you" He said with a laugh, inside the bags a number of things, all of them a sexual nature "The others are just random clothes, nothing we need, i have got everything in the car" again he laughed as he exited the house and entered the drivers seat, then waited for Janet.

Janet flushed bright red before picking up her bag that held her things before following her father out to the car several minutes later, closing the door to the house behind her. Walking over to the car, she placed her bag into the back before sliding into the front passanger seat. "Were you planning this?" she asked softly as she buckled her seatbelt.

Jerry laughed as he started the car and reversed out the driveway "Planning what?" again he laughed as as he started driving down the road, When he was about a minute away from the house his hand slowly crept from the wheel to her slit and started to rub her, soon enough his fingers were fingering her, but his other hand still on the wheel, after all he didn't want to have a crash, But he couldn't resist his little girl.

She blushed brightly and swallowed softly before speaking again. "Planning on having sex with me." she said softly before gasping when his hand slipped into her shorts and her bikini bottom to start fingering her still sensative pussy. Janet weakly moaned and trembled in her seat.

Back
Top Bottom