Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ahh, My daughter (Me and darkness)

Janet slumped down on the couch while moaning loudly and thrashing a little as he turned up the speed on the vibrator. "Mmm... oh god." she moaned. She was already getting close to cumming as she bucked her hips and tightened around the toy. For several minutes she laid half on the couch half off but then the vibrator started pulsing inside of her and she reached down, rubbing her clit eagerly before she arched her back again with a scream as she came but the toy still did not slow down in its torment.

Seeing that she had come once Jerry switched the type of vibrate it was giving her, it was now just giving a solid fast vibrate, Soon he was going to send her to bed, with it still in. "Good girl" he said as he set the remote on the table and watched her try and take the pleasure that the toy was dishing out to her by the second, He had no idea what it would have been like, but he was hoping she was enjoying it, after all there were still two other bags waiting.

She was clawing at the couch and moaning loudly while squirming on the couch. Her nipples were painfully hard from the constant vibrating of the toy. "D-daddy.... I don't-don't know how... much more I-I can take." she stammered through her moans and whimpers.

Jerry laughed at her comment "O.k, O.k" his hand moved to the remote and he turned down the vibrations from the tow until it was stopped, he took his time doing this though, after all he didn't want to turn it off yet. "O.k there, Off, Now it's bed time for you miss" he said with a smile "Leave it in when your in bed" He said this just in case she had any ideas of taking it out, he was liking how she was taking this.

((sorry about the late reply))

(It's alright.)

She collapsed onto the bed and whimpered. She was shivering and twitching from over stimulation and she had beads of sweat rolling down her chest. Janet looked up at him as she panted heavily. "Th.. thank you." she said. When he said that she was to leave the toy in for bed, she groaned. With how deep the toy was inside of her, she wasn't sure how well she'd be able to walk. Placing her shaking hands onto the arm of the couch, the girl slowly pushed herself up and began to stumble down the hall towards the guest room.

((Hmm, i wonder, Do you call this a late reply?))

Jerry was still on the couch sitting with the remote infont of him, Not the remote for the t.v but the remote for his daughter, he looked at the buttons on it, He had only shown here one of the settings there were still about five others, but right now he had a hard choice, did he let her sleep and recover, or did he push one of the buttons to see if she was still awake. His fingers hovered over a couple of the buttons before he had made up his mind "Sleep is irrelevant" he said with a slight smile before pressing the next button, it had an arrow on it with a second one above, he knew this meant it would be more powerful, now all he had to do was sit and listen.

Janet had laid down and began falling asleep, the covers drawn up around her slender waist. Just as she began slipping into a deeper sleep, she felt the vibrator inside of her turn on and her eyes snapped open with a loud cry of pleasure. She began writhing and squirming in the bed while bucking her hips slightly. Her moans filled the room before flowing down the hall to where her father was and he would be able to hear the moans of need and lust coming from his daughter.

Jerry turned off the vibrator so he could talk "o.k. That's enough" he shouted down the hall "Get down here, and quickly otherwise...." his hands pushed the next button along that had two arrows pointing up on it. "or else" He turned on the vibrator on the new setting just for a second to let6 her feel what it was he was going to give her as punishment for not coming down, although after he had turned it off, he switched it to the next one up, even more power wouldn't hurt, he sat and waited for her.

Janet whimpered when he turned off the vibrator, leaving her to lay there trembling while fighting to catch her breath. After he told her to come down, she went to get out of bed but then the vibrator came to life again and she fell to her knees with a cry, writhing and thrashing on the ground. Standing up as quickly as she could, Janet staggered downstairs to the living room where he was and she collapsed onto the couch close to him.

Jerry looked at her "hmm just in time" he walked over to where she had collapsed and he unzipped his pants "are you awake?" he said moving around to where the vibrator was "open your legs" he said waiting for her to do so, so he could remove it, she didn't for a while "come on open you legs" he smacked her ass a couple of times and was about to press the button was just about to press the button to turn the vibrator on to the next setting, but decided to wait to see if she would open them or whether he would have to punish her for not listening to him, Still he gave her a couple of seconds after all he did still have four other bags that he hadn't shown her what was inside yet.

Janet looked up at him as he unzipped his pants, softly panting and gasping while trembling. When he asked if she was awake, she glared slightly. The girl heared him tell her to open her legs but she was too tired to do so at first. After he smacked her a couple of time, yelping softly as she stared up at him with wide eyes, she finally managed to part her long legs for him.

Jerry smiled "Much better" he bent down and twisted the vibrator around a little before he removed it from her slowly "see that wasn't so bad was it darling" he set the vibrator next to her, he smacked her ass once more before taking out his cock and walking back around to her mouth again "well do you want it?" he looked down at her face as he stroked his cock she is turning out to be a real slut he put his cock at the entrance of her mouth and waited for her to take him back in "come on, just like before" he said rubbing her lips with his cock

Janet glared slightly up at him before arching her back and whimpering as her father twisted the vibrator then removed it from her. Another yelp escaped her lips after he smacked her ass again and she rubbed her now bright red skin while pouting slightly. "No. I don't want it." she whispered to him while shaking her head and curling her legs close to her, looking up at him tiredly. When he rubbed his cock against her lips, she turned her head and buried her face into the crook of her arm. "I'm tired."

(wow it has been a while... a long while!)

Jerry looked down at her "You what?" he said grasping her hair with his one free hand and pulled her head back "you can sleep, After another round i promise, now open wide" he said pushing her head down onto his cock once more "Now you know what to do" he said looking down on her "the more you resist, the more i am going to have to do" he said shaking his head as he waited for her to start again. "and open you legs" he said in a commanding tone. he was starting to soften and was getting mad that he was, he didn't know what he was going to do about it yet.. but he would do something to make her not do that again.

(Yes it has been a long time.)

Janet cried out in pain as he pulled her hair, reaching up to grasp his wrist in one of her small hands. "No!" she protested, turning her head the best that she could while he pushed her head down to his cock. "Let me go! Daddy, you're hurting me!" When he commanded her to open her legs, she shook her head and pressed them tighter together. Her free hand reached out and she placed it on his stomach before pushing at him.

Back
Top Bottom