Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bring on the Night: Beauvoir and Nera

Theo looked around at the carnage like he was a hit taken a back at first but a twisted grin split his face as his eyes settled a deep crimson and he spun on a sudden assailant driving it through his gut and shoving the human up against the wall before sinking his fangs into their neck.

Morgan watched Samuel capture a victim clapping a bit giddily as he followed his lover back into the castle.

~~~

Ashe stood holding Ramiel’s hand as they watched the slaughter from a balcony. “I’m glad they’re having fun.” He spotted a large crowd off in the distance. “Wait what’s that?” He zoomed in with his minds eye and cursed.

“I didn’t know the secret order of Templars survived the near death of the hunters legion” he murmured.

He sent out a mental message to the Vincent family. Way more experienced vampire killers on the horizon. I think I’ve got your back though.

He looked up at Ramiel and smiled. “Don’t worry I’m staying right here. But this minds been asleep for 100 years and I never got to truly test it out after I turned. So I wanna try something.”

His eyes sparkled then seemed to almost gain a heat shimmer to them before there was a sudden monstrous sound. Ashe closed his eyes and focused as there was a sudden whirled as a massive creature almost sideswiped the castle before soaring up into the air.

It had twisted horns that looked made of jagged iron. It’s mouth, if it could be called that, was a mess of random spears of what appeared to be bone or metal formed into two crude jaws full of ‘teeth’. The ‘dragon’ soared overhead before diving down to the body of hunters and unleashing a blast of gray energy onto a handful of the group.

Being his master Ramiel could see through the psychic illusion. It was spectacular but it wasn’t real. In reality the group was slowly being assaulted and torn apart by psychic energy.

The impressive thing was that Ashe’s mind was strong enough after resting and training 100 years to convince everyone else’s brain that the creature was real.

~~~~~~

Theo drop kicked the head of one of the runners he’d taken care of carrying a viscera covered sword in each hand. He went up to Damon, the fledgling soaked in blood as he placed a heated bloody kiss on his husbands lips. He stepped away spinning and slashing an assailant before he made his way to his other mate greeting him in the same manner.

Devan looked to Damon's victim, the heartless man, and smirked. "Way to outdo me, brother. All I did was tear out a throat, you on the other hand gave new meaning to the word heartless bastard."

Both brothers flanked their mate, standing on each side of Theo, very invigorated by the fact that Theo had taken part in the carnage in such an intense way. They were even more shocked by the fact that Samuel decided to take someone back to the castle, presumably to torture.

"Well it seems that Samuel woke up on the wrong side of the coffin. I feel sorry for that guy. I have only seen him like this one other time, when he was a fledgling and he had just lost someone that he cared about very deeply." Damon explained to Theo.

Devan glanced into the distance. "I hope there aren't too many more of them, because I want to get some breakfast."

=======

Ramiel quirked a brow at Ashe as he summoned the illusion of the dragon. The fact he could do it came as a shock, but he gave a smile. "It seems that you are upstaging everyone."

"And, Morgan, if you are wondering, I know I could end this in a matter of minutes but I do not want to ruin everyone's fun. So I'm just going to watch.

=======

Samuel brought his victim down into the dungeon, and for several minutes terrible screams could be heard before Samuel came up calm as day from the basement, blood covering his face and clothes.

"Well that was fun. Too bad I could only kill him once." Samuel exclaimed giving an evil smirk at the sight of the carnage.

Last edited:
Theo stood side by side with his new husbands grinning wildly as he watched the massacre. His jaw dropping as the dragon flew overhead and picked off most of the knights Templar. “Well thankfully it looks like we’re about finished.” He laughed before running into the fray to finish things.

~~~~

Ashe watched the dragon decimate the far off group and then quickly the two husbands and their bride moved in to finish off the rest.

He dismissed the dragon and smiled wide at Ramiel.

“Oh, I know.” Morgan chuckled as Samuel came up beside him and he looped his arm through the vampires. “Well Samuel, you satiated?” The mage smirked. Eventually the two walked off together.

Ramiel would feel Ashe’s hand slide in his and then the Ghoul’s fingers would gently caress his jaw to look at him . “I need to talk to you… I was asleep for a hundred years… but during all that time we still talked and dreamt together. There’s a part of me that’s still bitter I didn’t get to be in the waking world for all that time but, I think I learned something. What I’m trying to say is, I know I was asleep but I think I fell in love with you, during that time for sure. Maybe even before I fell asleep.”

He gently reached up and undid the mask again setting it on a nearby table. “Do you believe me? That I could fall in love with you on my sleep?” Gently he moved the demons hand up and used one of Ramiels claws to gently cut a horizontal line across his upper right chest. “Not necessarily in a sexual way but. I think I’d like to offer myself up as tribute in devotion of the blood god.” He chuckled and smiled gently. The demon would be able to hear how nervous he was over this confession in his Ghoul’s thoughts.

Ramiel smiled in Ashe's direction. He sensed the man's nervousness as well as heard the man's thoughts confirming such emotions. When Ashe said he wanted to offer himself as a tribute to him he felt wanted and care about. He sensed a great deal of devotion. Devotion and love.

"I have started falling for you as well. I may have only been able to visit you in your dreams, but you got under my skin. I love you as well." Ramiel said as he moved towards the wound Ashe had made on his chest, beginning to drink from the wound.

It was a different kind of closeness. A different kind of intimacy, one he was used to. Sinking his fangs into flesh was something he did not get to do often, and he kind of felt the desire to do so in that moment, but he hated that his Viper's Kiss still caused pain, even though Ashe seemed to dig it entirely.

"So," Samuel asked Morgan and Ramiel. "What ever happened to Ben?"

"Yes that is a good question. I will miss him if he isn't around anymore." Devan said. He hoped that did not cause any jealousy.

"Oh Ben is around. Ben is a vampire now. I turned him a long long time ago." Ramiel said in reply. "He is a Blood Master now."

"Oh really? Little Ben? The pain slut and blood doll, is now a Blood Master? I cannot picture it." Damon said in reply.

Devan moved in to give Theo a quick kiss and then said. "There is still someone coming this way. Alone. One of us should go to meet him. Or all of us. Maybe hear what he has to say. He is pretty brave after all, coming all this way."

Theo suddenly felt very sad for a moment when he thought they’d lost Ben in the hundred years. As Ramiel confirmed Bens status as undead he smiled. “Oh good! I was sad to think we’d more or less left him to pass.” Theo stated as he kissed Devan.

As the figure approached them Theo peered out over the land. “I’ll go. Ashe, cover me?” The Ghoul nodded as Theo began to march towards the figure.

Morgan watched with an entertained glint in his eye before he walked over to Samuel and leaned up kissing him, slowly running a hand up his shirt. “I missed you, I was so lonely with you asleep all this time. Im gonna find whoever did this and hand them over to you so long as you promise they’ll hurt-“ he whispered in the vampires ear.

~~~~

Theo approached the figure with a friendly smile. “It’s a brave soul who marches toward the monsters who killed their entire troop. That makes you either, an idiot, a martyr, or a liar about who exactly you really are-.”

"I am hoping this equals more brave than stupid, and that I will not be a martyr." The man paused, deciding to tell it like it was. There was no point in trying to lie. "You and yours wiped out the entire hunters guild. It would take a few days to ride out to the nearest village and get reinforcements. Certainly, with his ability to fly that demon you have in your arsenal could stop me and kill me before I got anywhere near there. Knowing this, I figured I may as well come to you, and hope you and your friends might have mercy."

====

Ramiel listened with his expert demonic hearing and said to Morgan, Ashe, Devan and Damon. "So this guy knows Theo is not alone in here, and he knows about me somehow. I do not make it a point of revealing myself, and I have not for decades. I am more of a legend than a reality for the villagers down below." Ramiel sighed. "And as you might surmise, he is asking that we not kill him." Ramiel paused considering it. "I guess we are leaving the choice in the hands of our newest Blood Master. Because it is obvious to me by now that this is what Theo is."

"Yeah, about that." Damon said. "Did you see the strength he wielded down there? It was magnificent. His strength is probably equal to mine at this point. Damned Angel blood. Speaking of stupid people. Where is Nathan? I want to see him. Soon. Not right now. Given the way you spoke of his punishment lasting for all time I take it he is still alive?"

"Yes, Damon." Ramiel said. "He has been fairly cooperative and so we have just kept him locked in one of the nicer rooms of the castle instead of in the dungeon. But he is not going anywhere. It can wait."

Theo crossed his arms letting the blood drip from his blades as he eyed him cautiously. As he made his point clear Theo chewed his lip. “What’s your name?” The vampire stepped forward. “I don’t know how but if you know of the demon than surely you can guess the cost of mercy?”

He swallowed and shook his head suddenly. “No, I’m not going to grandstand. I’ve been in a very similar position to where you are, and there’s no need for theatrics unless I just want to make you feel bad.” He sighed. “It’s true though that I cannot let you walk away from here. But I think if you’re willing to cooperate, I could avoid killing you for now.”

“We need to know everything you know about the hunters. Furthermore we need you’re sworn undying loyalty to the blood god knowing full well that if you cross us you will be cut down. You’ll stay somewhere we designate. You’ll help us and give us information when we need.”

“Would you reassign your loyalty and consider even the possibility of sacrificing your humanity? And it’s not just me you need to convince.” He looked back towards his husbands. “Them too, and some others, but those two really don’t like hunters.”

~~~~~~

“About that. It is quite shocking the amount of physical strength that he’s accrued. Even in a span of a century.” Morgan mused tapping his chin. “I wonder if maybe in double Siring Theo perhaps you two made him into like a vampire and a half? Not that it makes any sense to me.” He turned to Ramiel. “Have you ever heard of such a thing?”

Ashe piped in. “I didn’t have a code in the facility. I was simply known as project Chimera. While we were developing in the womb they injected my egg with all sorts of weird blood and did experiments. Supposedly Theo they wanted kept, ‘pure’ so they told everyone they didn’t do a thing to him in the womb. It’s possible they lied. Damon, wouldn’t you have the ability to pull our files from the centers?”

"I am willing to do whatever it takes in order to survive. My name is Jason." The hunter said in reply. "I will declare allegiance to Ramiel, and I will do whatever I am told to do. I just hope that I can convince the others."

Jason nearly had a heart attack when Ramiel flew from where he was standing to right where he was. He was fast, and obviously terrifying because Jason fell backwards onto his ass. "Please..." He said his voice barely a whisper. "Don't--" He couldn't finish the sentence.

"Get up...." Ramiel said. "You have others to meet." With that Ramiel looked over at Theo, and then back at his children, Damon and Devan, and Samuel.

With that Jason forced himself to get up and followed Ramiel back to the gate where everyone was standing.

“Jason… I’m Theo. It’s nice to meet you.” He said as Ramiel flew up to them and he looked at him. “All of this okay with you?” He asked as they walked back towards the others. He went up to his mates hugging them. He whispered to each of them. “I don’t know why- but my hormones feel insane since I woke up, and it’s so hard not to just want to run off to the room to take you two around the world in 80 minutes” he said in a lustful, almost hiss.

he turned around and greeted the newcomer with a light smile. “This is the Vincent family even those of us who don’t carry the last name. These two are my husbands. Damon, master of the house and immediate family. His twin brother and right hand Devan. Next is Samuel he’s kind of the left hand of sorts and the youngest of the three brothers. I’m the youngest fledgling here, that’s my twin Ashe. He’s a powerful psion and Ramiels ghoul. Morgan is a powerful dark mage, probably the actual reason the villagers were afraid. There’s some more back in the castle but you’ll know them soon enough.”

He finished his run down of the family as they reached the castle and made their way inside. He looked at Ramiel as they all gathered. “So, Jason is willing to pledge loyalty to us and help us out. So, I guess before we decide where he should stay I have to ask. We’re going back to the manor at some point right?”

A lot happened all at once. Jason was breathing heavily and trying to get control of himself. Ramiel looked towards him and answered what was said before. "Yes, I am fine with this. If he keeps his promise, he will be untouched. "He looked Jason over and said. "I am sure we can find a use for him. With Ben off at his own estate in Los Angeles, and well the fact I could not feed from them myself, we really need human servants here because Samuel prefers killing those who wish to die. But with the kind of mood you all woke up in, I assume you will spend about the next decade killing most anyone who irritates you so he may not be needed for food. Just for what he knows."

"You are right, Ramiel," Samuel said. "When my brothers wake up like this, they spend a lot of time killing their prey instead of keeping them around. And I usually do not keep my food and play with it long."

"You never have." Devan said in reply. He took Theo's hand in his as he continued to listen to what was being said not having much to contribute.

"I want to go home, but not to the Vincent Manor in Los Angeles. I want to show you our real home. Our home in Normandy. We are French as I am sure you have figured out by now. And we have not been home in centuries." Damon declared.

Theo squeezed Devan’s hand and smiled at him before turning to look at Damon as he spoke. “Really!? I’ve never been to France, I’ve always wanted to go!” He said excitedly. For most of his life he’d never really been outside of the city let alone the country.

The familiar little black goat trotted up to them before turning into Baphomet with a flash of hellfire. “Oooh whose the new meat?” He teased with a smile. “Anyway I heard someone might want to use the skeleton key.” He withdrew said object from the pouch on his hoodie holding out for Damon. Which would seem odd to anyone who knew anything about demons.

“Uhm,” Baphomet cleared his throat. “We never really got to talk about it, but since you killed Henry I’m bound to you now- so only the two of us can use the skeleton key. It can open a door to just about anywhere and can lock or unlock any room. Just remember if you lock a door with this key it can only be unlocked with this key.”

Devan smiled widely. He was obviously very excited about the proclamation his brother had just made"That just improved my mood tremendously. I second the notion. We need to go to the Vincent Manor in Normandy."

Damon quirked a brow. "Really, you are bound to me now? I thought you were just hanging around for shits and giggles but I guess I had that completely wrong." The patriarch of the Vincent family nodded in understanding. "I will be sure to be very careful with this key then."
With that Damon took the key and headed for the closet. "I think it would be funny to take the closet home, don't you?"

Samuel studied Jason, who seemed to be taking in everything that happened. He wondered what the future of that former hunter was going to be, but he admired his bravery. He squeezed Morgan's hand. "We haven't been home in ages. Not in, lets see, its been a hundred years of napping so I suppose about two hundred years, when I had just been turned and incorporated into the family."

"Come on everyone," Damon said, gesturing to their newest acquisition. "You too, Jason. We are going home."

Baphomet shrugged. “Well I kinda like you guys so I wanted to stick around.” He smiled.

Morgan squeezed his lovers hand. “I’ve only ever visited the manor in the city. So I’m excited.” He admitted.

Theo was clutching Devan’s arm tightly as Damon unlocked the door. As the door swung open they were cascaded by fragile moonlight. A small dock leading from the door too a stone landing. Evidently the key had opened up the exit to a row house. As they stepped out onto the dock they’d be facing away from a large inlet.

A winding path of cobblestone spun up and around vast green hills surrounded by thick forests of trees l. Theo stopped for a moment. “I’m curious to see if I’m still at a disadvantage. This land is so beautiful here.” He got a devilish smirk. “Ramiel, you should go on ahead with everyone. Me and the twins will catch up.”

If there was any hesitance Theo would make the shooing motion. As the others left the new blood master walked up to his mates with a smile. “Damon, Devan, do you ever just feel primal I guess? Like there’s an ancient monster that can only know instinct under your skin, desperate to breathe for just a moment?” He gently lifted a pointer finger to each fang pricking it gently and watching the blood bead up. He gently moved each hand to a brother’s lips to gently place the head before suddenly he took off into the dark forest. “Like chasing someone!?” He yelled back.

Devan and Damon both were caught off guard by Theo's deciding to suddenly run through the darkness of the forest. His movements were swift, much faster than they should have been even for a Blood Master. Theo's fleeing into the night was more than just idle fun, but something that potentially could put him in danger.

Devan's eyes darted from side to side, and he glanced to his older twin and said. "There is no way in hell I can stop him. You go after him, make sure he is ok. He does not know this area, and the dangers of the forest. I cannot protect him if something goes wrong so you have to do it."

Damon nodded in understanding and started chasing after Theo, only there was a problem. He could not catch his husband's scent. "Theo? Theo damn it where are you?"

As Theo went running through the forest, there was the flutter of wings before a beautiful dark haired angelic man landed on the ground in front of him. "You have taken my blood. But you are tainted by the Demonic." The Angel explained. He did not look happy about this fact,

Last edited:
It was about 30 seconds of running before Theo realized he was a tad lost. Thankfully though he’d left quite the trail of smashed flora in his wake and he could see a small dirt path in the distance. He chuckled as he heard his husband calling. “Damon, I’m-“ then suddenly something crashed into the brush in front of him and he jumped back.

Theo swallowed as the angelic man stood and glared. At his words though the vampire scoffed. “Really? Stole it? Because from my point of view you somehow crashed my wedding and spiked all our drinks. I was happy living in the night. I just got married to not one but two men who are so sexy I feel like I might combust when they even brush past me and so loving I often question why I deserve it.” He admitted.

“So tell me, because I don’t know crap about angels and I really don’t care. Why did I steal your blood again? Furthermore, how? I’m not an angel phlebotomist. Also why would we put ourselves to sleep for a thousand years?”

"I did not crash your wedding and spike all of your drinks." The angel said as he studied Theo carefully. "And it seems I was wrong and you are not the one that attacked me and stole my blood. I apologize for the misunderstanding. Do you have any idea who would have done this? Because I think there is a lesson that someone needs to be taught about taking what is not theirs to give."

There was another woosh behind Theo and Ramiel walked up. "Cassiel. I would ask what you are doing here but I already know. It is ironic, that the Progenitor who's blood flows alongside mine in Theo's vein's would be yours. And of course you saught out the one who has your blood in his veins. I would have done the same. But this is my family. You will not speak so brazenly to him."

Damon followed the trail of ruined foilage to where his bride was standing between the demon and the angel. "You need to back off my mate right now." Damon warned. Devan was following closely behind him.

Theo watched the angel closely. Ready to take off in any direction if needed. As there was an arrival behind him and he sensed Ramiel’s presence he relaxed a bit.

As he heard Devan and Damon arrived he spoke back. “We don’t have any better of an idea of who did this to us or why. Obviously they had something to gain from putting us to sleep for a hundred years or making us into day walkers. Likely both.” He carefully backed up to the twins and took one of their hands in each of his.

“You two know each other?” Theo inquired. “Is there perhaps a better place we should talk?”

~~~~~~~

Back at the house Morgan slid the key into the lock and opened the doors making his way with Samuel and baphomet onto the dusty entry hall floor.

“Dusty, but gorgeous.” He stood back and held out his hands shaking his wrists and causing the lights to come on. “Alright, victims, ancestors, whomsoever, think maybe you should help us tidy up.

“You ever seen necromancy before Samuel?” He smirked and held his hands out like a conductor. “It’s a vague reference but maybe you’ll get it and not make me feel ancient.” He raised his hands causing a real magical circle to form above his head. Incorporeal arms and ghostly visages began to rise out of the ground and the mage commanded them like a maestro. His hands flicking and swaying as the ghosts flit around the house cleaning up whether they were happy about it or not.

“This reminds me of a hotel in hell. They used spirits for the staff and they had the best eggs benedict cooked on brimstone…” he mused.

Samuel stepped through the room with his lover and smiled as he saw him use Necromancy to get the place cleaned up. He heard some clanging around in the kitchen and went in there to find a bunch of imps cooking a dinner. One of them was the imp from the manor back in Los Angeles where they had resided before.

Samuel made his way over to the little guy and said. "I did not know you were here. I see you brought friends. I do not know that my brothers are going to want a whole herd of imps living in the house." He opened the next door over when he heard meowing, and then turned to Morgan and said. "I think your spell went wrong. You summoned imps and cats along with the ghosts. Damon and Devan are going to be pissed. There are at least ten of them and they are wrecking the place."

=======

Jason noticed that he had kind of been forgotten by his new masters. He stood in the foyer looking around but he could not get inside because Morgan had accidentally locked him out.
"Um guys? Masters?" He called out, knocking loudly on the door. "You did something to the front door and I cannot get inside here."

========

Ramiel raised a hand dismissively at Damon and Devan as he looked to Theo. "Cassiel isnt going to hurt anyone. He is too busy crying all the time unless tears are a bane to you than everyone is going to be just fine."

"Not funny, Ramiel." Cassiel said in reply. "I am a sensitve man is that really such a bad thing?"

"As long as that sensitvity does not turn into trying to harm our bride in any way, then weep as much as you want." Devan added smiling a little. "You are the angel that weeps at the throne of god for the state of mankind right? It's really cute. A lot of people like sensitive men after all."

"But you are an angel so you are supposed to be celibate. If you um, you know, you become a fallen angel like Pops here and you go straight to hell do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars." Damon said. He looekd amused by the angel now and was not afraid of showing it. Angels tended to be harmless for the most part, at least that was what he had been told. He had never actually met one so he did not know for certain.

"Let's all go back to the Chateau and get some drinks and talk instead of standing out here in the open. Before Lycans come. This is the middle of the forest after all." Ramiel suggested.

Last edited:
Morgan paused as Samuel spoke to him all the ghosts freezing in their labored drifting. “What? I haven’t messed up a spell since I was within my natural life span-“ he raised an eyebrow and went to the door opening it to see for himself. “What the- I didn’t do this, where did all theee cats come from!? You imps get outta here before I bind you!”

There was a ruckus in the kitchen as Morgan took care of the problem. It wasn’t long before the side door flew open and a herd of cats with imps tied to their backs stormed from the house. The ghosts continued their work as Morgan came back to Samuel his clothes tattered and his hair messy. Various bloody scratches on his body and through his shirt.

“Imps and cats with the freaking clawing-“

~~~~~~~~

Theo raised an eyebrow as they explained who the angel was. “If I had to watch god do what he does to humanity on a daily global basis? I’d never cease crying either.” He smiled a bit sheepishly as his mates teased the angel for his, virtues.

“Yes I think some drinks and conversation are more than warranted.” He offered the angel a polite smile.

~~~~

Back on the porch there would suddenly be a voice behind Jason as Ashe quietly approached from behind. “You get locked out? Sorry about that, Morgan can be blind to things outside of his current goal.” Ashe offered. “You’re Jason right? A Templar or just a hunter? It’ll be interesting to see what my brother and his mates decide to do with you. Not in a scary way, it’s just always interesting to see how a new piece of the puzzle fits.

“Don’t worry Ramiel leant me a key.” He offered Jason a polite smile and unlocked the door for him. “Um, Jason, this family. If you stick around, it changes you. So if you surrendered because you’re looking for change this might be the perfect place.”

As everyone gathered inside the Vincent Family Chateau, Ramiel suddenly spoke. "Let's all have dinner together. Cassiel you are invited as long as you promise not to cry through dinner."

Cassiel hit Ramiel lightly on the shoulder as he retracted his white wings in the same way Ramiel had his retracted so they could enter the home together. "You just wont let the tears thing go will you? If you don't stop making fun of my tears I will start making fun of your mask."

"You are a rather cheeky son of a bitch, you know that." Ramiel said in reply. "That is why I like you so much I think. Come on in Jason, close the door, you weren't raised in a barn were you?" The Blood God said to the newest family slave.

"Sorry sir." Jason said as he stepped inside closing the door just as it started to rain outside. Everyone else had stepped inside, and Damon and Devan had already disappeared together into another part of the house, expecting Theo to follow. They could at least show Theo to their new room, even if there was not time to consummate the marriage until after dinner.

Samuel was still located near the kitchen and eating some of the treats that the imp herd had cooked. Only one imp remained, and one kitten, and that imp, the one that had been living with the family before was riding the black cat around the house like a horse, having a good old time as he did.

"I hope you put a return to sender spell on that or something that will allow us to track down whoever has been fucking with us. Because the sleep spell, the dozen kittens and the imp family reunion, they are just not funny anymore. Not that they ever really were." Samuel said to his lover as he munched on some chocolate truffles. "Yum, these are really good, little guy. Keep up the good work and you might have a full time job. And we may invite your friends over to do dinner parties on occasion. But they cannot live here. Sorry but one imp riding one cat around the house is more than enough."

Theo followed his mates down the king hall to the room. While Ashe wrapped his arms around Ramiel giving him a deep kiss.

In the room Theo gushed at the luxury of it all. “This is… incredible.” He grinned and gave each man a passionate heated kiss.

Morgan smirked as he found his lover eating treats. “Before dinner Samuel? What a bad boy you are.” He teased and plucked a truffle from the vampire’s fingers before popping it in his mouth. “Maybe I should be jealous, the way you’re devouring them they might be tastier than me.” He smiled.

“Also you know I did, just might take a while for magic to tell me the culprit.”

~~~~

About half an hour later Baphomet came out of the kitchen ringing a small bell, dressed in a tailed butler suit. He wheeled a cart out full of silver platters setting one down for each person.

Morgan leaned over to Samuel. “He wanted to do something personal for everyone. I made a suggestion for you, I hope that’s alright.”

The demon lifted the lid releasing a cloud of steam. “Filet mignon cooked only to extra rare preparation and wrapped in bacon. Served with a loaded baked potato and Mac N cheese” Baphomet chimed before pouring him a glass of bloodwine and moving on.

“Hmm I wonder what Baphomet cooked for everyone.” Theo queries before suddenly his lid was pulled up revealing a perfectly fried fish with the fixings for tacos. His eyes sparkled at the bottle of inferno sauce sat on the tray.

As Ramiels T bone steak cooked much like Sam’s dinner was revealed Ashe jabbed the fleshy part of his hand with a small knife, letting a few drops fall into the demons cup. He spoke to his lover through his thoughts. “Later, I would like nothing more than to let you feed from the vein.” He smiled.

Once everyone was served Baphomet did a spin, suddenly back in his casual attire. He took a fork and dug into the very spicy looking tofu dish in front of him.

"Tofu?" Samuel inquired as he looked at Baphomet's plate. "You eat tofu. Who'd have thought?"

Damon glanced over in the direction of Jason, and told the young former hunter. "Come, have a seat. I'm sure there is something around here suitable for our newest servant. If not Im sure Baphomet can scrounge something up."

The imp came in with a huge platter. "I did already. I got him a hunk of bread, some cheese, some hamburgers and french fries. And pizza." He paused and said. "Baphomet forgot him and I dont know how to make anything except sweets, pizza, burgers and fries."

Jason had a seat and said. "I appreciate how kind you have all been to me. After dinner if you get me some paper, I will start writing down the information you need about the hunters in this day and age. I think it will help you acclimate to this time."

Devan nodded and said. "We will definitely expect that as a condition of our kindness towards you. We will find you tasks to do around the house to so you can earn your keep, and I will have the imp show you to the guest room after dinner."

Ramiel was awfully quiet as everyone sat there, in obvious contemplation, not having much to say but observing his family with a smile plastered on his face.

“Hey I don’t know what humans eat these days-“ he said between a forkful of tofu. While Ramiel watched the family Ashe watched him, very obviously in love with the demon god who had swooped down into The Bunny Hole and stolen his heart.

Theo chatted with his mates and the others laughing along with them. Even the usually stoic Morgan had a soft smile on his face even if it was mostly for Samuel.

“It would seem Cassiel’s blood has enabled my body to withstand my magic levels. For the most part.” He leaned in kissing Samuel and stealing some wine from his lips. “Don’t worry, it’s still plenty potent for you, just not actively killing me.” He grinned.

Eventually Baphomet excused himself to the kitchen again before coming out with platters and ingredients for sundaes he set up on lazy Susans across the table. “This was Morgan’s idea, since the baked Alaska wasn’t popular.” Morgan flushed sheepishly and shrugged.

“I like cold things, that’s why I cling to Samuel like a cat at night.”

~~~~~

After dinner as everyone was drinking and having a good time Theo would at one point bump into Ramiel, partially buzzed. “Oh Hey, Ashe wanted me to ask you if you could meet him on the roof in the garden.” He went to move along but stopped and turned back. “You know; if you like him that much I think you’re a really great fit for him Ramiel. We may not have known each other very long but I’ve grown very protective of him and I consider you one of the few guys good enough.” He smiled and tipped his glass at the progenitor before going back to his mates.

Morgan held Samuel’s hand seated far enough away to whisper as he traced the vampires palm lines. “I’ve been toying with an idea for a while now. I’m really not sure how I feel about it one way or another but- I’ve been thinking about turning- the idea usually vaguely surfaces around this time when I need to redo my youth ritual.”

Theo lay across the twins laps with the television on though he was mainly looking at them. “I get to be shocked now. I got to marry two devilish and sexy looking vampires…” he chuckled. “Say, aren’t you two a bit thirsty?”

~~~~~

When Ramiel made his way to the roof he would find Ashe sitting on a mattress covered in blankets and pillows with little lights strung above it. Movies were projected in black and white onto the screen. Ashe stood in his pajamas. “We- I just missed you a lot and wondered if you might be down for a mini date? Even if it doesn’t lead to anything. It might rain tonight, but I like the rain.”

Back
Top Bottom