Jedi X Family (The Corsair and Xana)

Damn, he had to be Jedi. For the will power required to pull away from her cock-sucking, nothing less would be possible. She could taste his effort in the kiss, consuming her as much as it consumed her. The shower stream plastered her hair to the head, drenching them both in an imitation of a downpour. Two lovers, eager to be reunited, heedless of the deluge.

He gasped as he broke for air. "Right now," he demanded. Begged. "I want my tongue in you cunt and my dick in your mouth."

His demand gave her a moment to catch her breath, foreheads pressed together to remain touching. "Okay," she managed, before taking another kiss. "I want that– I want you." More kisses followed as she followed him down. He bit as her lips as she tried to pull away, and the act nearly made her abandon the plan, to crawl upon his hips and ride him with abandon. But, she once had trained to be a Jedi, and she too possessed an iron will. Iron will enough to leave him on his back, as she crawled over him, positioning her cunt over his mouth. And his thick, proud cock just before her lips.

She meant to tease him, barely brushing her lips along the smooth skin and swollen head, but when he captured her clit between his lips, she lost nearly all control, just barely hardly back her climax. "No, you don't–" she challenged, before swallowing shaft.

Back
Top Bottom