Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jedi X Family (The Corsair and Xana)

“So, Mister Halland,” Nhyreis purred, “I noticed you watching Jinn and I. Might I ask what you found so fascinating?”

“I…” Quentin’s mind raced. “I was trying to identify your… husband?”

“Partner,” she replied, leaning into him as they turned. “I believe that is the word. Jinn Batadi. Do you know him? He didn’t seem to recognize you.”

“By reputation,” he replied. “An art dealer, I believe?”

“Among other things. But I must confess to a slight degree of disappointment…”. She stared up at him, crimson lips pursed in a pout.

They want to invite us to their suite. I am not sure we could ask for a better opportunity.

Quentin blinked. You’re probably right, he replied, not missing the emotional undertones of her message. Let’s take them up on it. Carefully.

“Disappointment?” He gave Nhyreis a an appraising look. “Why?”

Her thigh ghosted against his as they turned again. “I had rather flattered myself that you were looking at me the same way you were looking at your love.” Her eyes flickered, focusing past his shoulde. “Enough so that Jinn and I decided we should invite the two of you to join us tonight.”

“I’d want to consult with Kaydia, first,” he answered. “But I suspect she’d be quite pleased with the idea.”

“Wonderful,” Nhyreis breathed as the music stoped. “Why don’t the two of you join us at our table? We can discuss exactly how she’d be pleased.”

"Looks like your husband is the adventurous type," Jinn declared, amusement in his voice. Kaydia flinched, wildly wondering if he somehow knew about their force conversation.

"What?"

Jinn laughed, and led her back to the tables with his hand on the small of her back. As he did, she realized Nhyreis was also leading Quentin back to their table. "Nhyreis, dear, this is Kaydia Halland, famed holodrama star."

Kaydia released an embarrassed chuckle, "Not a star, by any means. I had one bit part in a decade old holodrama." As she relayed the story, she sent the memory to Quentin, through the force, so he could keep their stories straight. A bit of her actual history came through, however, including a memory of fighting off the director's advances and locking him into a chokehold.

"It is lovely to meet you in any case, my dear." The crimson skinned Zeltron gripped her hands, and pulled her close to plant a kiss on each cheek. There was a faint, sweet taste that lingered on her lips, a a flavor that Kaydia couldn't quite place. Regardless, she took her place between Jinn and Quentin, and her knees brushed against Quentin's as the four of them squeezed in to fit.

The waiter dropped off a glass of wine for each other them, and Nhyreis dropped a small, golden bead in each glass, before passing them around the table. She met Kaydia's questioning glance with a mischievous grin "Nothing sinister, darling, just a little something to … loosen everyone up." Kaydia didn't miss the deep drink she took of her wine, or the tickle of fingers over Quentin's hand.

Despite her better sense, Kaydia took the gesture as a challenge, and held Nhyreis' gaze as she took a drink as well. Immediately she realized what the Zeltron had added to the wine, recognizing the lavender sweetness that mixed with the dry wine. Merakuya honey. Shiver ran down her spine, following the path of the wine down her throat and pooling warmly in her stomach. Fuck, as if she needed further arousal clouding her mind.

Nhyreis and Jinn glanced at each other knowingly, and laughed. "Oh, I knew she'd be a fun one."

Quentin began to reach for the wine, then hesitated. Kaydia was as hesitant about this ‘plan’ as he was, it seemed. We could always just burgle their suite later, he told her. I can fake a stomach cramp?

Kaydia downed the wine in response, and he felt a surge of heat and arousal from her. Whatever that golden bead was, it acted fast. Nhyreis and Jinn glanced at each other knowingly, and laughed. "Oh, I knew she'd be a fun one."

“She is, yes,” Quentin replied, taking a long swallow of his own wine. And then it took an effort not to spit it back out as the familiar flavor of sweetened lavender filled his mouth. “Merakyua?” he asked, voice a little hoarse.

“Yes,” Nhyreis replied with a hungry smile. “You’ve tasted it before, then?”

Jinn downed his wine. “This will be fun.”

“I’ve… dabbled in it,” he replied, forcing himself to drain the rest of his glass. He’d had pure merakyua, though. Uncut with ordinary sweetened and thickeners. Merakyua intended for use by a rogue faction of Jedi testing it’s ability to enhance sensitivity to the Force. But even this adulterated honey was enough to sensitize his nerves and his awareness. “Not… not quite like this, though.”

Nhyreis drained her glass. “It is quite good, isn’t it? A twenty-five percent solution.” She drew a shuddering breath, arching herself against her own clothes. “So much better than ordinary.”

He shifted, acutely aware of the friction of his clothes on his skin. And of Nhyreis’ pheromones and the scent of Kaydia’s skin. Even the blood pulsing through his veins felt like Thunder ebbing and flowing. Maybe twenty-five percent wasn’t what he’d experienced the first time, but it was more than enough.

Shall we adjourn to our suite?

“Yes,” Quentin replied, as Jinn asked “Shall we adjourn to our suite?” Oh good. The precognition is accelerating.

“Is he always this eager?” Nhyreis purred, meeting Kaydia’s gaze.

Quentin rose to his feet, and slid Kaydia’s chair out. “It depends on the motivation.” Her back brushed against his fingers, and he felt his breath catch. “And I’m feeling… motivated.”

Honeyed wine lingered on Quentin's lips and flavored his breath, and it took all of Kaydia's will power not to pull him into a kiss as she stood from her chair beside him, with his hand breezing against her back. For a heartbeat longer, she wasn't sure she could resist, swaying closer, lips parted. She stopped short of his face, shuddering as she forced herself to focus on the mission.

Still, she was playing his wife, wasn't she? His new wife, still in blissful beginning months of their relationship. Affectionate was perfectly acceptable, even if clinging to his arm was a little much. And damn, his satin suit jacket was smooth and soft and slick and perfectly molded to his strong shoulders and chest. Her fingers trailed slowly down his arms, enjoying the tension of bulging muscles and the surging heat of blood pumping in his veins. Those arms though, well sculpted and powerful, enough to easily pin her against the wall to take a deep kiss from her. Or to lift her, and help her move on him while she rode his lap.

Here is our suite, delta sector 435.

The impending announcement brought Kaydia back into focus on the mission. Right, hungering for her husband was a plausible performance, but she needed to plant the holonet interceptors too. That was the actually point of all this, not using the excuse of performance to fuck Quentin senseless.

"Here's our suite, delta sector 435." Nhyreis announced, placing her finger print on the sensor to open the door. Their suite was far fancier than the one Quentin had rented, which made perfect sense. Quentin was posing as a moderately wealthy gemologist. Upper middle class, easily. But Batadi and Zohar moved in truly wealthy circles, making trades of billions of credit without blinking an eye. And the despite the fact that she herself had moved through those same circles as Scarlet, there was no reason Kaydia would have.

"Wow…" she murmured, letting the word flutter out on breathy currents. "Your suite is so fancy. Look, hun, they even have a hot tub ensuite."

"Hot tub..."

It took Quentin a long moment to focus properly. Frustrated lust mixed with merakyua was making it difficult at best to pay attention to why they were really here. Because what he really, really wanted was to just fuck Kaydia senseless. Which he should have done earlier, he realized belatedly, because she had wanted it as much as he had. Drawing on his training - which applied here even if it hadn't been intended for this purpose - he drew a deep breath and centered himself as he exhaled. "Yes. It's... quite a place."

Jinn nodded smugly, even as he blatantly undressed Kaydia with his eyes. "Only settle for the best," he said as he made a gesture. The hot tub began to fill, the gurgling splash of multiple nozzles filling the air. "Speaking of which... perhaps a drink? To spice things up?"

Quentin recognized the label on the bottle. Mailas. A mixture of fermented merakyua and lokras juice. The juice, normally used as a medical supplement, enhanced the absorption speed of other chemicals. He stared at the bottle for a moment, and then time seemed...

to....

...freeze....

Kaydia? His thought/voice flickered like lightning in the Force words and concepts tumbling and mixing in a stream. I've got a plan I should have fucked you in our room I like you ut I didn't want to puch and we need to play along I really really want you but I've been hurt still we can pull this off I think we just tell them we want to watch them and let them watch us first oh fuck I want you and then one of us finds an excuse to get out of the tub but not too fast and plants the devices and then we look for a graceful exit do you think it will work I'm an idiot and I'm sorry.

Quentin's words, his thoughts, they flashed through her mind in vivid fantasies. Her own fantasies, of what they'd done solely in her mind. More than that, however, she saw, experienced fantasies –premonitions?– of them together in that hot tub, blood warm water splashing as their momentum built. Memories of previous trysts surged forth, mingling with the vision, to remind her of the sultry water of another shower, and the heat of bodies pressed together. That wasn't Quentin, but her lust hazed mind didn't differentiate.

"I, uh, didn't dress for Jacuzzi, unfortunately," Kaydia excused, but she could see the conversation play out in its entirety before her. Playful teasing that she didn't need to dress at all, and another drink to coax her out of her clothes. Quentin's plan executing itself, even as he staggered through his thoughts.

"I can assure you, dressing for it is utterly unnecessary," Nhyreis insisted, retrieving delicate glasses from the bar. "But, perhaps you need another drink before you can appreciate that sentiment.|

Another glass filled her hand, a translucent bluish green concoction swirled with shimmering gold. Expectation wafted heavy in the air, like the stifling heat and caress of her silken dress. Nhyreis stepped closer, close enough crimson breasts brushed against her own with each breath, and twinned their arms together. Again her smirk challenged Kaydia, and she swallowed the entirety of her drink. Compelled, by dare, by desire, by design, Kaydia too drank deep. Head swimming, she swayed, and leaned against Nhyreis for a heartbeat and another, before falling back against Quentin's chest.

Giggling, she met her husband partner's eyes. "Maybe, maybe I don't need this dress," she murmured. She guided his hand against her neck and down her back, until he found her zipper. While she held his eyes, her glass was filled again, and again, she drank. This time, however, she did not swallow, but brought the drink to his lips, and let it pass from her mouth to his in a drunken kiss.

Had she understood his jumble of thoughts, or was this just tumbling out of control? For that matter, did he even care what the answer was? But his hand slid over hers, then over her back as he gripped the zipper tab, and he gasped when his heightened senses felt her skin slowly bared to his touch. Her lips were silken fire on his as they parted, filling his mouth with a heady mixture of mailas and her tongue. He leaned into the kiss, exploring her with body and hands and mouth as he reached the end of the zipper and cupped her rear.

There was an electric sensation as a soft body pressed into his back, and Zeltron pheromones mingled with the mailas and merakyua and the drunken feel of Kaydia. Slim hands worked around his body, cupping Kaydia's breasts before setting to work on his shirt. "You don't need this shirt, either," Nhyres purred, teeth scraping like fire over the back of his neck. "Or these pants."

Quentin lost track of whose hands were running over his bare chest and tugging his shirt away. And of whose hands were peeling the dress from Kaydia, letting it pool around her ankles as her bare chest molded to his. There was a fever dream of a crimson figure pulling Kaydia into a kiss as Jinn pressed a goblet into his hand, and a surge of jealous lust and desire as Kaydia moaned into the Zeltron's mouth. "Maybe we should just... watch them?" the wealthy man murmured, shedding his own jacket and shirt.

"Fuck, no," Quentin managed, offering Kaydia his glass. As her lips dipped towards it he tipped it, coating her throat and breasts with the gold-laced blue-green liquor. HIs mouth captured her, his tongue dueling with hers as Nhyres sucked mailas from her shoulder with soft, stinging bites. "I always have my wife first," he growled, dragging his tongue along a golden trail over her throat and down the curve of her breast. The Zeltron cupped a liquor-slick breast and joined Quentin in lapping liquor from Kaydia's skin before taking a honey-flavored kiss from him.

"I like that idea," Nhyres purred, locking eyes with Jinn while slowly guiding Kaydia back towards the hot tub. "I want to see them fuck. And I want you balls deep in me while they do," She swirled her tongue over one of Kaydia's nipples as Quentin tasted the other. Her liquor soaked hand cupped Quentin's rear. "Can I eat her out, though? I want her good and ready for your cock."

"Oh, I think you'll find I'm already good and ready for his cock," Kaydia confessed, locking eyes with Quentin. Hell, even without the Merakyua she would have been wet as fuck, the way Quentin and Nhyreis has teased her.

"Are you now?" Nhyreis purred, her voice like warm butter melting over Kaydia's heated flesh. One crimson hand slid down her body, over the flat planes of her stomach and inside her lacy panties. One slim digit slipped between her soaking lips and over her engorged clit daring a hungry gasp from Kaydia. "Hmm, you are a hungry little slut, aren't you?" There was an urge to argue, to challenge the Zeltron's estimation of her, but once her finger pushed into her sultry slit, any denials she could make escaped in a shuddered moan. Nhyreis worked inside her, exploring her inner heat with one, and another finger, until her motion made a moist sucking sound.

Fuck, everyone in this room knew just how horny she was, and that realization made her even hotter. Until Nhyreis pulled her hand away, and Kaydia whimpered in desperate need. The Zeltron took her time, slowly sucking juices off one finger, before offering the other to Quentin. "She tastes good," she murmured, before taking another kiss from Quentin, sharing Kaydia's flavor between lips and tongue. This time her hand explored his figure, skimming into his pants to find his hardness. "I still don't know if she's ready for all this cock though…"

Jealousy transformed into aggression, and it was her turn to bite Nhyreis, nails digging into her soft, heavy breasts. Teeth bruised her carmine skin, staking her claim on Quentin. Mine, MINE. Nhyreis gasped out, reminded Kaydia that this was still a performance, as real as it all felt, and she leaned over Nhyreis to kiss Quentin, savoring the lingering musk of her arousal. Nhyreis moved, allowing her to draw closer to Quentin closer to the object of her desire and obsession, enough that she didn't care if the Zeltron was even in the same room as them anymore.

But she was just on her knees, pulling down Kaydia's drenched panties and then Quentin's trousers. Between them, stroking his cock and teasing her clot with a talented tongue. Pushing two fingers back inside her, while that tongue traced a wet ring around Quentin's head.

"I… I need you," she whispered to Quentin, her words terribly honest. Terrifying honest, written in the tension on her features and the grip of her fingers on his shoulders. She tried to kiss him again, to lose herself in the heat of his mouth, only to moan against his lips and Nhyreis' tongue delved deep inside her.

It was tempting to lose himself in the feeling of Kaydia’s body against his and the Zeltron’s cunning mouth teasing them both. It would have been even without the Merakyua burning in his blood, inflaming his senses. As it was, he was just pleased he hadn’t already climaxed. Unless he had? Past and present and future blurred together as the Merakyua stimulated his sensitivity in the Force as well.

Kaydia moaned as she clenched around him, her tongue filling his mouth as he flooded her cunt. He filled his hands with her supple flesh, squeezing and stroking his fist tight in her bleached hair as he drove himself into her body as he explored her mouth, her lips, her chin, her throat. “I need you,” he husked, shifting to step into the hot tub.

Liquid heat around his calves drew a gasp as the water caressed his skin. Turning, he licked his lips as he saw the flush on Kaydia’s throat and breasts and the glazed look of pleasure the Zeltron’s fingers slipped easily back inside her, hooking slightly to massage her inner walls. He traced her lips with his tongue, then sucked gently at her clit. "Cum on me," he demanded, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and another around her waist, lifting her up and over te rim of the tub. “I want you. Now.”

Nhyreis smiled smugly, licking her lips. “Jinn,” she purred, “are you ready for me?”

Quentin ignored them both, lost in the feel of flesh and hot water as he lowered himself into the water. “Next time,” he growled, trailing a burning line of bites down her throat. “Next time, I’ll be the one getting you ready for me.”

He slid her into position, drinking deep from her mouth as her thighs gripped his. Deliberately, agonizingly, he slid his shaft along the slick lips of her slit. “Fuck me,” he groaned. “Fuck me.”

"Next time," he growled, trailing a burning line of bites down her throat. "Next time, I'll be the one getting you ready for me."

Were his words a promise, or merely performance? Premonition, perhaps, as the vision of Quentin kneeling before her flood her mind, peeling her tight leather dress up over her thighs and pulling her panties aside.

"Maybe you should have joined me in the shower, then," Kaydia purred, breasts molding to his firm chest as she climbed onto his lap. "You could have gotten me all cleaned up and ready." And with that he cupped her breasts, massaging them with slick hands. Arching her back, she offered him more, more of her neck, more of her moist skin and more of her soaking slit. But he taunted her, the stiff shaft of his erection rubbing her hungry lips and throbbing clit. So consumed by need, she could hardly find the words to express herself. Instead she kissed him, ravenous lips giving voice to the desire burning within her.

Finally, she claimed him, lips and lips swallowing his pleasure. His moans, his tongue, his rock hard cock, all of it filled her, and more. "Quen… Quentin!" How was he so much better than even her fantasies, his body fitting perfectly with hers? Fingers fisted in his hair, an outlet from the pressure of his thick cock filling her, and pulled him into another kiss, dueling his tongue as she moved on him. Hips rolled on him, creating waves in the hottub that splashed against her back.

"Fuck, they're hot together," Nhyreis moaned, before gasping sharply. Sparing a moment's glance form Quentin, Kaydia saw the couple together, Nhryreis leaning against a triangular cushion and Jinn standing behind her, positioned so they both could watch.

Kaydia leaned back a little, taking Quentin even deeper inside herself. Inviting Quentin to cup her breasts and taste her nipples. Deliberately taking him to her far wall, just to clench tightly from the impact. "I want you to scream for me," she rasped, ecstasy tightening like a spring at her core. "Scream while I milk the cum out of you hard dick."

“I should have,” Quentin agreed, lips and teeth hot and hungry in her skin. “But we wouldn’t have made it to dinner.”

She slid over him, against him, inflaming his senses and teasing him as he teased her. Countless sense-impressions of moments that might have been or could be warred with the delicious agony of the now. Finally she won the playful game, lips parting to swallow his shaft, and the sensation of filling her stretched across all the possibilities that danced and whirled through the Force. A ragged cry of pleasure and triumph dragged itself from his throat - or was that only a vision!

His hips rose to meet hers, his hands gripping the slick curves of her ass as her fingers fisted in his hair. Water danced and splashed, churned by the rhythmic motion of her body and the rage way he met her in their liquid erotic dance.

“Fuck they look good together,” he heard Nhyreis moan, and he could sense the Zeltron’s mounting lust as she watched them and as Jinn drove into her depths.

Kaydia clenched around him at the words, and he could feel her lust flood him. “We do,” he gasped, words half audible and half dancing on the Force. His tongue filled her, claiming her mouth as deeply as his cock claimed her.

I want you to scream for me," she rasped, leaning back. "Scream while I milk the cum out of you hard dick."

It was too much.

Quentin uttered a rasping cry as his hips bucked, pleasure overwhelming him entirely. He drove up, cum erupting into her as he gasped, water rocking and splashing with each motion. Finally, spent, he collapsed back against the wall of the tub.

Despite how nice it felt to rest in his arms, to savor this moment of intimacy and completion, the mission forced itself back into Kaydia's mind. Right, this wasn't just an excuse to fuck Quentin.

Was it?

Time for the next phase of your plan, she floated to Quentin along the force, moving the in same gentle ebb and flow of the water in the tub. I should be the one to plant the interceptors. I've slept with both of them before, and we can't risk them possibly recognizing me in that way. Shifting slightly, she leaned in to kiss him again, to continue planning, she reasoned to herself. But when he twitched inside her, she moaned, and forgot what exactly she was supposed to be doing right now– other than him.

The plan, right.

I have an idea to sneak off, and get us out once I place the inceptors. Shouldn't take me more than a couple minutes. All he had to do was keep them distracted a few minutes, and it wasn't hard to imagine ways he could do. Hell, it didn't even have to be his idea. I'll bet she'll blow you. Moreso, I bet she'll offer to blow you, while Jinn is still inside her… What it a guess or a premonition, future and present still jumbling her perceptions.

Climbing off Quentin, she rubbed her head, and groaned audibly. "I think I need a minute, before I'm ready to go again. Maybe some water, and a bathroom break first."

Nhyreis moaned, arching her back to take Jinn even deeper inside her, "Hmm, do you need… help?"

Out of the tub entirely now, Kaydia shook her head, "No, I got it. No need to stop on my account. Is the bathroom back that way?" Jinn nodded wordlessly, pulling back one of the Zeltron's arms.

"Why don't you com'ere," Nhyreis offered, slurring her words a touch as Jinn helped her to rear up. One arm wrapped around her waist, tanned skin stark against her carmine complexion. "Let me taste you. Let me taste you and her together, on your cock…"

The plan?

Oh. Right. The plan. Lost in the delirious aftermath of orgasm and the sensory overload of merakyua, Kaydia still gently gripping him, he’d nearly forgotten there was a plan. I should be the one to plant the interceptors, her thoughts whispered through the flavor of her own pleasure. I've slept with both of them before, and we can't risk them possibly recognizing me in that way.

No
, he agreed, that would be bad. And he didn’t want to share her right now anyway. I’d rather taste you, his thoughts continued, and the image made him twitch inside her. Her answering moan was a deep distraction, and he shifted to try and nip at her throat. I'll bet she'll blow you. Moreso, I bet she'll offer to blow you, while Jinn is still inside her…

Them she was off him, water sloshing and running down her skin as she rose. He followed her, shaking his head and trying to focus on the plan. Driving himself hard and deep into her, gasping as her nails but into his skin no, damnit! The plan that had brought them here. Distracting Nhyreis and Jinn so Kaydia could plant the interceptors!

“Why don't you com'ere," Nhyreis offered, slurring her words a touch as Jinn helped her to rear up. One arm wrapped around her waist, tanned skin stark against her carmine complexion. "Let me taste you. Let me taste you and her together, on your cock…"

Quentin stepped forward, snagging a lavender bottle from a nearby table as he did. “Here,” he grinned, dripping merakyua along his hardening shaft. Amber fluid glistened in the cabin lights, flowing in thick, slow rivulets a it slowly coated him. “Both of us, and a taste of what made it so hot.”

The Zeltron’s tongue swirled around his velvety head, collecting the flavor of lust and honey. “Fuck… fucking good,” she moaned head bouncing forward as Jinn drove deep into her once more. Her mouth opened and Quentin tangled his hands in her dark hair, preventing him from swallowing his shaft. A low, frustrated sound of animal need escaped her throat. He held her for a moment, then eased his grip.

“That’s it,” he groaned, wishing it was Kaydia swallowing his meat instead. “Fuck that dick, the way he’s fucking your cunt.”

Just because she wasn't getting fucked, didn't mean Kaydia could focus on the task at hand. The sense impressions created by the Merakyua were just as vivid, even with her in another room. Nhyreis' sensations, an aggressive fucking pounding her cunt, Quentin's cock, coated in their lust just within reach. She could nearly taste it, taste him, taste his desire for her even with another eager mouth on his cock. Fucking Quentin wasn't enough. Didn't begin to soothe the burning desire she'd felt for him. She wanted him again, wanted more, wanted him all to herself.

For now, all she could do was pull from a memory of past trysts. A memory of savoring her lover, his scent –their scent, really– tempting her, and she licked her lips, slowly. Just as he throbbed in his hand, twitching and brushing against her mouth, did she finally lick him. Moaning as she savored their lust. Still she followed his hand, letting him set the pace, for the moment. Licking him until he grew even harder, paying extra attention to the tip of his cock, lapping at the beads of cum still dripping from him.

It was an effort to tear herself away from the fantasy, the memory, and sensations and ecstasy. She had to focus on placing the interceptors, and calibrating them to the room's holonet address. Tedious work, made even more tedious by the way she could feel Nhyreis' lips wrapped around Quentin's cock, his throbbing synchronizing with her own. Still, somehow she got the interceptor placed. One down, one to go.

Fuck, but Nhyreis was close –she could feel in the force. Fucked from both sides, she took great pleasure in being used. Still, the aggressive tone in Quentin's voice challenged her, and she imagined how she might rise to that challenge. Now she worked him over, swallowing his length and fondling his balls. She set the pace now, tormenting him with her eager rhythm. Fucking her own throat on his hardness, using her saliva as lubricant. Wildly, her breasts bounced with her hungry momentum, glistening with her spit as it drooled down her chin.

One more interceptor. One more task, and they could leave, and she could jump him the second they were safe in their room. No more concern that she was pressuring him or taking advantage. Not with how eager and hungry he was for her tonight. Not now that he knew how badly she wanted him.

There! It was done! Now they could monitor all communications come from their room, and prepare if they decided to contact the Black Sun. I finished placing the interceptors. You ready to head back to our room, or do you want to finish first?

Quentin should have been turned in. Physically, he was. The merakyua in his system still had all of his perceptions running high, and Nhyreis was both attractive and highly skilled. But… he was distracted. His body made all the right motions as she eagerly lapped and sucked at his honeyed cock, but his mind?

All he could think of right now was Kaydia. And the mission, of course. But Kaydia. And Shadi, the mystery woman who’d left such a mark on his mind years ago.

Nhyreis swallowed him deep, his head thrusting into her throat, and the sensation jerked him back to the present. All right. Maybe he wasn’t completely distracted. The gasping moan and throbbing if his meat assured him of that.

I finished placing the interceptors. Kaydia’s thoughts caressed his mind, leaving him with sense-memories of their locations. You ready to head back to our room, or do you want to finish first? Images accompanied the question, flickering impressions of sweat and skin and lust that assured him that she had a strong preference about his answer.

He let the Force trickle through his perceptions, and his wristchron chimed. He glanced at it. “Oh, shit!” he gasped, stepping back and fending off Nhyreis’ pouting, possessive hands and lips. “I’m sorry, but… hon?” The last word was directed over his shoulder. “We have to go!”

“Wha..?” Nhyreis mumbled, words slurred with lust and sensation. Jinn wasn’t much more coherent as he asked “why?”

“Our minder,” Quentin said, before turning to Kaydia. “HK1102 just messaged…” everything’s fine, his thoughts whispered as he started hurriedly tugging on his trousers. “Mara’s at the infirmary. There’s been an accident.” He glanced back at the other couple, trying to look apologetic as he awkwardly zipped up. “My daughter. We have..,”

“No, no,” Jinn managed, trying not to look disappointed as he watched Kaydia dress. “I, yes. I understand.”

“Call us,” Nhyreis husked, licking her lips. “We can pick up where we left off.”

Kaydia didn't bother with bra or panties, just slid her dress over her head and let Quentin zip her up. Just gathered up her undergarment in a bundle hidden by Quentin's jacket. "We look forward to it," She assured them, while all she looked forward to was getting Quentin back to their suite.

We work well together, she murmured through the force, unable to contain the smirk that played over her lips. Fuck well together too, she couldn't help but add, still feeling the merakuya enhance her sense and their connection in the force. The admission lingered warm in her depths, and she leaned into him as they walked. I've never had someone I could trust on missions like this, before.

The confession danced on the edge of what she wanted to say. What she wanted to admit to him, and herself. I'm falling for you. Surely it was too soon. They'd met barely a week ago. But, it felt like she'd been waiting her entire life to meet Quentin. And as they waited before the door to their suite, it felt as if she waited for an eternity before the door opened to them.

They were barely a step into the doorway before she was on him again. Or perhaps he was on her? A multitude of possibilities played out in the force, and they moved through each one. She pushed him against the wall to kiss deeply, he pinned her with her hands over her head. His lips savored her throat and shoulders, her teeth nipped and bruised his throat, laying her claim on him. Lifted onto a counter, on his lap on the couch, pressed into a wall, with her legs wrapped around his hips, every possibility blended with reality. And in all of them, she couldn't escape her growing feelings.

"Quentin, I… I'm in love with you."

His senses swam, merakyua-heightened nerves aflame with Kaydia. The touch of her. The pressure of her body against his. The mingled scent of her soap and their shared lust. The whisper of her breath and the tickle of her hair, and the caress of her thoughts. We do, yes he agreed, responding to her twin observations that they worked well and fucked well together. And I’m not used to working with someone else either.

Not that he was worrying about it. He was distracted by the iron will necessary to not just fuck her hard in the passageway. Opening the door to their suite took an eternity of waving a passkey at the lock sensor and waiting for it to hiss open, and he was on her as soon as they stumbled through the opening. Or she was on him. Or it was a mutual release of iron control as hands and lips found one another and bodies pressed together. He gasped as her teeth marked his throat, and she moaned as his fingers dug into her ass, lifting her so they could collapse into the couch in a tangle of limbs.

“Too many damn clothes on,” he growled, raising up on his arms and grinding into her. His lips covered hers as his hands slid beneath her, pressing her into him. “I want you,” he husked, biting at her jaw.” Right…”

“Quentin,” she gasped out, “I… I'm in love with you."

The words sparked unbidden memories, radiating out through the heightened connection they shared. A slim, dark-haired young Jedi, bare throat and breasts flushed with exertion, bare arms and legs tangled around him as she lay beneath him in a nest of discarded robes. Quentin, the memory-girl laughed, kissing him gently, I… I’m in love with you.

“I…” he shook his head banishing the memory. “I…” he repeated, terrified of being hurt again but terrified of losing what he was finding. Kaydia’s emerald eyes gleaned in the half-light of the suite. “I… I’m falling in love with you, too.”

Tension filled the moments of silence between them, between her confession and his response. It was too soon to admit to such feelings, she was crazy to lose herself to such emotions, while their lives were in danger. Or was it the danger that inspired her? Regardless, Quentin echoed her confession, professing love as he stared deep into her eyes. The only tension that remained was the desire that animated them both.

Kaydia laughed, enjoying the teasing pressure of his hardness through his pants. "You're the only one wearing too much," she said in a breathy giggle, sliding her fingers down the hem of her dress, and lifting it slowly up her thighs, until he knew she wasn't wearing any panties. "Still…"

There was no patience in her hands as they tugged at his pants, unbuckling his pants in a breathy haste. Stroking his cock through the fabric as she searched for his zipper. Simpering in anticipation until she freed his shaft, and enjoying the electric feedback as trailed her fingers over his length. Smooth thighs, still sticky with their mutual passion, spread wide and gripped his hips until they found the right position, until her eager cunt swallowed his dick. Until her raspy cry echoed the need in every fiber of her being.

"I guess you also fuck your wife second," she remarked, moving to match his rhythm inside her. Of course it was entirely too soon to get married, but their cover story proved to be a fun game in bed, Kaydia reveling in her role as wife. Still, a playful competitive spirit took over, as she rolled them over until she straddled his hips. "But when does your wife get to fuck you?"

Back
Top Bottom