Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Want You To Be My Last (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She cried out, her face flushed a dark red, almost certainly mispronouncing the words as she tried her best to say “I love you” in Gnoll.

She gasped hard and whined a bit. She panted hard and tried to focus, repeating herself in case he didn’t hear her.

He had to have heard her. Why else would he stop? "C...Caeda..." He rasped, "If...If she...say again...Aphron cum...and he not stop..."

His fur bristled and he leaned down to kiss her, "Perfect...~ Caeda perfect...~ talk perfect...~ Aphron mad for Caeda...~~"

He started moving again, whimpering loudly in delight with every syllable she uttered. It was wasn't long before he erupted without warning, his body shaking as he filled her. But like he promised, he didn't stop.

He continued until he physically couldn't, arms and legs shaking with effort to keep from crushing her with his weight. "C...Caeda... A-Aphron...H-He can't...~" He panted weakly, barely able to speak.

He moved with great effort, nearly toppling over next to her as he laid on his back, "S...Sorry...he sorry...~"

He tried to watch her, his eyes a bit unfocused, "O-Oh...he studied...thought fun...but he too big maybe...? Might hurt Caeda.."

She shook her head again. “Y-You’ve been b-breeding me for hours, let me take some of the burden..~” she said, moving to suddenly slam down on him with a loud cry.

He gnashed his teeth and tried not to howl, his nails nearly ripping her bedsheets, "O-O...Ok, Caeda~!!"

She cried out, raking her nails down his chest. “S..See, baby..~? Y-You can watch.. h-how greedy I am for you..~”

She bit her lip hard, tilting his head downward as she slowly slid down over the knot, gasping and whining.

Back
Top Bottom