Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Want You To Be My Last (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
ɪꜰ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ꜱᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ...ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅɪᴇ​

Caeda was an embarrassment. Sent to the top magical college in the entire world, but couldn't grasp basic learning and education. Excelled everywhere else, but there. Her parents were shamed, angry their only daughter was the worst kind of idiot. Elves were like that, though.
"If you like, I can set you up with a student tutor." Her mathematics teacher suggested. It annoyed her; all tutors she had offered to pass all her classes for her if she slept with them. But, she couldn't afford to fail, so she agreed. He gave her the number of one of his other students, Aphron, and told her to let him know the situation. Aphron would be more than happy to help, he said.

She sighed, ready to go through the usual song and dance with this new tutor, and arranged for them to meet at the library the next day.

She had no idea who Aphron was, he wasn't in the same class as her, but he promised he would show up to help her. As she sat in the library waiting, someone approached her.
"Caeda?" Looking up, it was a tall massive gnoll, looking nervous as he held a bunch of math books to his chest, "Y-You Caeda, yes?"

He grinned and nodded happily, "Aphron, yes-yes. He happy to meet Caeda!" Oh, his Common was awful.

He nodded again and moved to sit with her, "Aphron good at maths. Aphron h..." He stopped and took a breath, shutting his eyes for a second, "I am happy to help you with whatever problems you have."

He was rather smart for a gnoll, which sounded mean to say. But he understood it better than she did.

"Hm? Yeah, everything's fine.. just normally, by now, my tutor would have asked to see my tits.." she said.

His ears shot up and he became embarrassed, "A-Aphron not...!! Yeenoghu, that...! Caeda not need...!!"

He nodded quickly, obviously very upset to hear she was taken advantage of. Though, she was very pretty. No, stop. Bad. Be a gentleman.

Back
Top Bottom