Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Want You To Be My Last (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He moved and grabbed her hips roughly, pulling her closer as he folded her so her feet were by her head. He moved over her, almost sitting on her as he slammed into her with a loud cry.

He sat seated inside her for a moment before pulling back with a pop and slamming back in all the way to the knot.

Her screams caught in her throat as her tongue stuck out, her tight walls gushing heavily over his cock.

“N-No, d-dummy, your f-fat fucking cock is c-crushing my womb~!!” She cried out, gripping tight at the sheets.

That only seemes make him move harder, "He won't...help you, Caeda...~" He growled out, trying to focus enough to speak Common again.

He huffed and snarled, popping the knot in and out of her roughly, like he was only focused on his own pleasure.

She tensed hard and cried his name out loudly as she suddenly climaxed, her walls wrapping around his cock.

He whined loudly and tried to force his movements but she was too tight, causing him to stop for a moment.

She was jerking with the power of it all, drooling and grunting as her eyes struggled to focus.

He nodded quickly and started to move again, forced to be even rougher with her due to her squeezing him so hard.

"S...So good...~!! You feel so good, Caeda~!!" He pressed down on her more sp he could go even deeper with his thrusts.

Back
Top Bottom