Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Want You To Be My Last (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

It was hard to focus, especially with the summer closing in now, and Caeda’s uniform gradually getting a little shorter, and she usually popped a button or two off the top.

“Oh I very much doubt that, I’ll always need you~” she said. He saw her, her head in the pillows, looking back at him with the same lovesick gaze he gave her.

She giggled a bit, thinking he was just being shy. “I promise I’ll always need you~” There it was again, only now she was on her side, her leg over his shoulder.

“You okay?” She asked, moving to gently touch his hand. Another flash, their fingers, laced together tight, her other hand clawing at the sheets above her head.

She made a noise and nodded, moving to gently hug his arm. She was soft. So soft. Her tits were big, he wanted to wrap them around his-

“Aphron..?” She asked. “What, what is it..?” She was getting worried, did she do something wrong?

“A lot.. think..? I..” she made a soft noise and sat by him, not touching him. “Can you at least text me what’s wrong..?”

He nodded and reached for his phone before typing it out and showing her.
"I've been wanting to be better sexually for you so I've been looking things up and now I think I'm suffering mentally for it because I can't stop thinking about everything I want to do." It read.

She looked over it, read it again and smiled a bit. What a relief, he was just embarrassed and probably kinda horny. She replied, “Do you want to fix it somewhere?”

Back
Top Bottom