Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Life in her Coils (E3 x Xywel)

A lot of food for a lot of energy, it seemed. Was Nala planning on using all that energy on loving, sex and breeding? Probably. Would he mind? Not at all.
Before he'd met her, being fucked to death by a succubus or something would've terrified him. But with her, there was no fear. The love and thrill radiates from her like a tidalwave. It was clear the goddess just wanted somebody to love and live with, and fuck that partner into a moaning pulp. He was happy to oblige.
"It certainly is a time to celebrate. Don't worry and let's have fun!"

Walking towards the pit, he took the meat his girlfriend/lover gathered and began cooking it.
Sitting next to her, Trivos then tried to eat, only to laugh as Nala rained kisses and teasing licks on him. He didn't mind being envelloped by her tail, even using some of her tail to lay fruits on while he ate.
Sometimes, a hand would slip between her tail towards her hips and breasts, teasing the sensitive parts of her body.
"Come on, love, eat. You'll need all the energy you can get after last night!"

When they were done eating, the Explorer put a few bones aside. He glanced up at her, smile on his face.
"Shall I get rid of the bones? You do have to let me out of your coils for a moment to do that."
With a cheeky grin, he waited for her decision. Would she let him or was she too horny and hungry for sex and affection to let him go?

Nala Would help him get the larger wild boar to the pit but honestly if she would let him deal with cooking it since he said he would have to eat something cooked and normally she would just eat it raw. Her worshipers would give her cooked food during certain times of the year but it was different when her lover would be preparing it.

Having Trivos Cook and cuddle she began to eat and relax as he used her tail as a plate. She didn’t mind as she began to slowly eat but if you notice she would also eat the bones as well which didn’t bother her one bit and when he asked her about where he should put his she gave him a strange look. “You don’t eat them?” That genuinely baffled her since she ate them and she felt like they had some nutrients to them but also she was a goddess and it didn’t bother her digestive system at all. Human she wasn’t too sure about since she really got them this far down to her later. She snuggled and flick her forked tongue at his neck but she held out her hand waiting for him to hand her bones if he didn’t want to eat them and then also meant he didn’t have to move.

His lover didn’t let him go because since obviously he didn’t have to throw away his bones all he had to do was hand them to her and the last thing she wanted was for him to go too far away she was enjoying his warm and just him being so close he had no idea how long it had been since she had the company of a lover. He had no idea that since she was eating so much they were probably going to end up lovemaking in a coil yet again since she was in heat and she had her mate. Nala was keen on making sure he gave her children but she had no idea how long it would take and poor Trivos had no idea he was going to be drained of energy yet again so any leftovers they had they would do him very good especially when she got him into lovemaking again.

Eating with Nala was a joy, but Trivos was nonetheless taken aback by her surprise that he didn't eat bones. Another reminder of her inhuman nature and her primal power. Still, she was his lover now and a damn sweet one at that.
"I can't." He explained. "A human's belly isn't suitable for bones."

He laughed as she snuggled her winding body against him, handing her his bones to devour. Sensing his mate's drive and need for more sex and breeding, he opted to eat some more fruits. He would need the energy.
Then, wiping the last juice of his lips, he gave Nala a deep kiss. Breaking it, she could feel his anticipation, cheeks red.
"So, seeing as you're not planning to let me out of your grasp again... How about we have some fun and make love for a couple of hours?"

His arms embraced her waist, the man pressing more kisses on her tail and travelling up. He wanted to drive her mad, to make her wild with sex and lust.

“Can’t? Not delicious?” Nala asked curiously since she wondered why her warrior couldn’t eat bones but she hadn’t spent enough time with humans to know that they couldn’t. Her body could eat bones and take the calcium from them and she assumed humans could do the same. She wouldn’t pressure him to eat them but what he didn’t eat she would take it from him if he offered and spare him from trying to chew the bones.

Once Trivos Handed her his bones she wasted no time to eat them chewing them easily with a soft crunching sound before she would take a handful of grapes. She eat them slowly this time but when he leaned in to give her a kiss that turned her attention away from dessert since he would be her dessert. He was very good at distracting her as he pulled her clothes and wrapped his arms around her soft body. Her top half was so soft but he could feel how muscular her lower half was with the long powerful Naga tail.

Her warrior mentioned a couple of hours and he could see a cute thing like grin come across her face and her eyes curl up with a smile. “Hoursss? Perhaps you mean daysssss” there was her playful hiss again and he knew when that started come out he was going to be in so much trouble especially if he turned her on enough he might be trapped down here for a few days.

"No, a human can't eat them. Our stomachs can't eat them."
Trivos didn't mind explaining. It felt natural to do for a lover, after all. The sound of her jaws effortlessly turning those bones to powder did alarm him somewhat. His lust lessened a bit for a few moments, but some kisses and snuggles made it right again.

Nala had an interesting balance between softness and power. Her humanoid top was ridiculously soft and curvy, but her tail thrummed with power. Still, the amount of control she had over her tail made it as sexy and sensual as the rest of her.

When she spoke about mating for days, he really shouldve stopped... but he didn't. Images flashed through his mind. Of Nala giving him food and drink, all the while they didn't stop breeding and fucking. His cock not leaving that wet sexy pussy for days.
Trivos got curious...
"Perhaps I do mean days~..." He teased. "If you can let me rest and eat during those days... I want to try it."

With a body like hers eating bones was not out of the ordinary. She helped she didn’t terrify him but it was just something she did especially for the extra calcium. His lover wasn’t sure how he would take the days part but he didn’t say anything about it and when he said that return the smile on her face looked devious. The corners of her lips turned up.

“Daysssss….” The tale that drummed with power slowly began to press against him showing how strong it could be but also how gentle it was. She made sure not to press too hard she knew Trivos was a human and she had to be very careful with him to appoint at least. “Eat. Eat as much as you desire I ssssshall provide for you. Don’t be ssssshy my love. I will take care of your mind, body and eSSSSSence.” Well that sounded very dangerous but in a good way. He’d see her and reach out to pick up a whole bunch of grapes; picking off one by one offering them to him and treating him like a god in his own regard.

“Of course I’ll let you rest and I’ll feed you and even cook. With me you never have to worry about anything. Trussssst in me and everything you desired ssssshall come true.” He probably had no idea what she meant by that but he didn’t know she was a goddess but he had no idea how powerful she was or what her gifts were but he didn’t know she was still worshiped and sought after at least in this area.

Trivos' face reddened at her words. A moan left his lips when he felt her tail coil firmer around him, a show of her sexy strenght. Together with her words, the message was clear:
'I am powerful and I am yours. I will take care of everything. And we'll have mindboggling amounts of sex.'

How could he resist? Chuckling, he accepted the grape as Nala's tail coiled further around his naked body. She could feel his manhood stiff and strong between her coils, ready to continue.
"I'll happily accept your care, love."
She sounded aweinspiring and mighty, dangerous and sensual.
It was true, he didn't have any idea how strong she was. The altar earlier did have offerings though, so she wasn't a forgotten deity by any means.

He grinned, kissing her breasts.
"You can cook while having sex... or breeding... with me? Can't wait to see that!"
Resting while within her should be possible. He'd been within her last night too, after all.
Glancing up, he shuddered, his hips eagerly pressing against her.
"My dear, I accept your idea. Come. Let's make love for days."

Trivos Was fed the grape as her tail curled around his new body and she rubbed her scales against his hardening member letting him know that she knew he was aroused but she was taking her sweet time as if he were her prey. He knew that she was not going to eat him she was toying with him and trying to tease him keeping him hard and full of anticipation.

“ I can do a great many things.” She said with a smile as she let her forked tongue flick against his ear lobe. She was a magical being but he mentioned breeding and mating and that caught her attention. He knew what she wanted and that was good. With one hand wrapped around him the other one started making hand gestures as she seem to be doing some sort of spell and if he looked over to the fire he would submit float over to the pit and skewer itself on branches as she began to roasted giving him a taste of some of her raw power while watching him to see what his reaction was. Nala was checking to see if he would get scared of her or have a reaction as she tested the waters letting him see what powers she had but only a small tip of the iceberg of what she could do. He already agreed to mating for days And she helped a glimpse into her goddess powers would not make him change his mind and he would try to leave her. She really helped he wouldn’t be that terrified but the look at her eyes and had her watching him like a hawk to see what he would do next.

Last edited:
Humming increasingly desperately underneath Nala's predatory affection. His manhood got slightly larger as her scales rubbed against it, making his body twitch as the serpentine goddess played with her mate/'food'.
He ate the grapes his lover fed him, settling into her and relaxing as much as he could.
"This is... n-nice." He sighed.

"Hhmmm... I'm sure you can." Trivos smiled and grinned at her reaction when he mentioned 'breeding'. He had already fallen victim to her sexdrive and was planning to fall victim to it a whole lot more ver soon.
Wide-eyed, he looked on as the rabbit started to fly and roast itself, the human uttering a soft 'wow...' at the sight. He had expected venoms and snake powers, but this was even beyond that.
"That's amazing..."

Trivos wasn't terrified at all, but rather impressed. With a surprised grin, he looked back at Nala.
"Oh dear... guess you can actually cook while having sex. Well, I did promise you I w-would lay and breed with you for days. I'm keeping that promise."

If he watched your face he could see her smile when she saw that her warrior was not terrified. He didn’t scream in fear or try to run away once he saw her use a bit of her power. This was just a simple parlor trick on her part it was very easy magic and it was helpful especially when she wanted to be lazy and coil up down here away from her followers. Nala Did not say much as she begin to rub her tail against his hard number twisting it a bit showing how flexible she could be but what he would find surprising that the first time we made love he used a whole bit higher up in this time he was rubbing him with another opening in her tail that was hidden by scales and she was wondering if he would notice that she had more than one place to mate with him on her body.

Letting out a sigh of being content and happy she’d rub him more before letting her opening try to engulf the tip of his manhood to see his reaction and his shock was likely that she had other ways and styles to mate. “Dayssss… we have enough food for dayssssss I am taking that as a promise.” She said making sure he heard her correctly and if he did he was going to be in a world of being extremely tired and well cared for as she was planning on making him meet with her and fill every love pocket she had hidden with his seed to produce offspring.

Knowing Nala was a goddess and she loved him was enough for Trivos to not be afraid. Why would he? Nala had proven herself an intensely sweet and dependant lover, after all. He couldn't image her hurting him willingly.
So when she started rubbing him with her tail, the man just enjoyed it. His arms entwined with her tails some more, thinking she was just going to give him a tailjob.

Humming and groaning softly, he first felt the wetness of her hidden slit. Looking at her, he saw that the pussy he used before was not near him. Maybe it was just water? Trivos looked into her eyes warmly when she started to engulf him. Her lover blinked in surprise, moaning hotly when he felt her pussy take in his cock's head.
"Wait, i-is that... Hhmmnn..."
She reitterated her plan one more time, Trivos already hot and bothered. He knew he probably wouldn't be able to think due to all the sex. But he wanted her.
"Yes. For d-days. That's a promise." He said, feeling his girth sink into Nala's love pocket. One of many that he needed... and wanted... to fill.

Trivos was proving to be so much more than a warrior and a lover he was worthy of her love and affection. It was true that she would not hurt him intentionally though she would have to be very careful and gentle since he was not a Naga like she was. Even with her strength she was being so gentle with her tail to make sure she did not hurt him or even bruise him.

The lower slit engulfed his tip and some of his member as she watched him to see his reaction. When he said days she took it as a sign to continue but she didn’t even explain what she was doing she would let him figure out that that was another opening for him to use and probably left him with so many more questions and probably would want to ask how many more pockets she had on that long muscular tale of hers and how many he was going to use

It was clear Nala was very careful and precise with her tail, wrapping around him without hurting him. Although he wasn't Naga, Trivos was durable and well-trained, a traveller who was tough and resilient. She would be able to get a little possessive or rough if she wanted to. The man even began to get a fetish for that tail of hers, craving it around his limbs and torso.

It certainly was a sign to continue, Trivos shuddering as he felt himself sink in what could only be a second warm wet pussy.
"H-how many warm waiting pussies do you h-have, love?" He asked gasping and shuddering as everything started to move in a sexy waving way. His eyes fluttered, his mind trying to wrap itself around this new revelation.

The breeding had started.

Last edited:
The thick tail was taking calculated moves as it sought out her mate. Rubbing and caressing him. He could feel that lower entrance engulf him. Taking him in slowly and squeezing tighter than the first one. Slit eyes watched him ever so carefully for his reaction. “Many mating poketsssss…how many? I can’t remember but you’ll find out yessss?” That little hiss returned.

She was warm. Hot even. She got comfortable wrapping her lover up if he allowed her to pull him tighter without a fight.

Getting more flustered, Thomas felt himself swallowed up, her entrance tighter than before. Were all of her pussies different? If so, he would get even less bored. Different sensations everywhere. But he didn't know that. The man let out a loud groan as Nala's sex squeezed tight around him. His hot manhood pulsed slowly, as if testing its new home. His face got more clouded with lust, nothing in him showing a negative reaction. They were far past that stage.
"G-guess... I'll find out i-indeed-d..." He moaned.

Nala wasn't even getting started by the looks of it. He looked at her, clearly enjoying what was happening but being far calmer than he was. This wasn't fair! Not that he could do much about it...
Getting more wrapped up, Thomas tried to grab something to ground himself. It felt like he was having sex with her, but there wasn't a hip connected to that heaven surrounding his girth. His arms ended up around and between some of her coils, the man panting happily in her hold.
However, the fact that Nala didn't appear to be having as much fun as he did dampen the fun a bit, his breathing calming slightly.

Nala couldn’t help but chuckle at his cute reaction before he’d be treated to a moan with how good he felt inside of her. Hearing his reaction drove her to continue along with the fact that she wanted him and needed him. She not only needed his love and affection but his essence to produce offspring. So far he met two of her holes and he had no idea how many love pockets she had, but he would learn. All were different and the one he had now was lower, tighter and felt ribbed for his pleasure.

His lover was calm as he could hear her breathing pick up as she reached over to run fingers through Trivos’ hair. “My warrior. We are only just beginning.” Those words were both ominous and dripping with seduction. This tight hole was used to store extra seed from het lover as she was beginning the start to what would be a long mating ritual. Watching him with slit eyes to gage his reaction. He could feel her pulsing around his member trying to milk him. She wasn’t sure how many times he could release his seed, but if she could get one shot she was planning on turning up the heat. “My love you’ve only met two pocketsssss…. Tonight my warrior shall not sleep…do you think you can handle it my ssssssweet?” She asked wondering if that declaration would excite or deter him.

Ah, there it was. Nala's reactions made him smile, knowing that his lover was enjoying this a lot after all. Thomas couldn't react much though, with his mate running her fingers sensually through his hair. Inside her, his length was twitching more wildly. Just beginning... oh boy, this was going to be an exhausting couple of days. But it was also going to be a glorious time, filled with love and pleasure.
"A-ah... GAH..." He gasped for air, the man going cross-eyed for a moment as he felt her sex being ribbed. The milking motion around his sex was almost too much. It felt like she was trying to drain his seed right out of his balls. And she was succeeding...

"Your w-warrior... Always." He promised, closing his eyes for a few moments to enjoy the feeling of her hands in his hair and her cunt sucking him dry. When she challenged him, a surge of energy and determination rushed through him. Thomas wasn't a weak man, and getting this sort of challenge fired him up.
"Oh, I can h-handle all of your pockets... A-ah... I'll fill you up so full that you'll see little b-b... Gah... bumps!"
It certainly excited him. So much in fact that his hips started bucking, the sucking from her first pocket enough to make him throw his head back. With a shout, he came for the first time tonight, pulse and pulse of warm seed sucked out by that ribbed milking pussy.

"You're s-so... hhmm... sweet. My love..." He mumbled, looking at her with loving hazy eyes.

She couldn’t help but let her hands grow especially since she found Trivos so delectable! Even his scent was driving her insane but that could also be because she was terribly turned on especially with him deep inside one of her lower pockets making her moan but she did her best to hide it that she let her tongue flick in the air tasting and a sweat or scents that came off of his body.

The internal ripping of her lower pocket he could feel it by the wave as she moved her tail back and forth. Drawing out his pleasure as long as she could hoping to make them feel good though she did notice how his eyes went crossed. That made her smile. Nala knew that this night and the next few days were going to be long and that was the reason why she hunted so much food. Not only did she need the energy but her lover would also need it too!

Hearing how he was willing to use her other pockets she gave a thing to grin as her lower tail started working more magic wiggling and squeezing him within. The way her tail wiggles she knew she was going to get her first load very soon and when she did she could hear her gasp before she would pull him closer but not too close since she could do more moving wanted to keep him in place. Nala was quite flexible as she moved her upper body even closer and placed her lips on his after he cried out letting her fort tongue slip past his lips if he allowed it to tangle with his own. So far that was one pocket today and the first one yesterday the question was would he be able to keep track of all she had? If not that was fine she planned on making sure he got to try each and everyone of them and she hoped that by the time they finished it a few days she might be with a child and be able to produce a demigod with her lover. If not they would just have to rinse and repeat all over again not that this beautiful Naga minded. Breaking the kiss she would plant all sorts of loving pecks on his neck and even nibbled. “ I believe it was fate that brought you to me yesssss?” She asked wondering if he would be able to even talk…

Thomas' thoughts had begun to get less and less coherent as his first climax approached, cock fully sheathed inside that milked ribbed pocket. The man started moaning her name as her tail started rolling back and forth, waves of pleasure washing over him. His pleasure was immense, the man already intoxicated by his goddess wife.

He now fully understood why there was so much food here. Nala had been planning to do this from the start, to have one big breeding orgy with him. Her grin turned him on greatly, a wave of love for her washing over him. He was falling deeper in love with her every second, crushing on her with a hot intensity.
The Explorer saw his lover coming close as he started crying out in bliss, her lips catching his and muffling his cries. He felt her tongue entwining and curling around his, further muffling him and feeling more intimate at the same time.
His body shocked and tensed with each wave of seed he gave Nala, eventually slowing down and somewhat stopping.
But even then, his body twitched in her hold, the man's eyes hazy. He groaned softly as she kissed and nibbled his neck, arms loosely around her waist.
"Aahh... I... Aahh... Fate... More f-fate..." He said somewhat incoherently. "Yours...m-mine... Gah..."

Nala was so sexy that his girth stayed strong and solid even after his climax. Thomas felt his body go sensitive, feeling all her soft scales and coils around him, the wet milking sheath around his manhood. He wanted more, craved more. And this was only the beginning... 15 minutes done, days to go.

Nala had Trivos where she wanted him. Her own breathing matched his and as his climax approached she let out a feral cry when she felt him release within her. Perhaps this warrior seen her plan now with all of the food and offerings not only for him but to keep their energy up. She wasn’t sure how humans were but she would make sure he got rest and food but a thought did cross her mind to make sure to keep his energy fully up. She would slow down her tail before he’d hear the kindness in her voice as she speak.

His incoherent mumbling she took that as a sign that he was okay with what was going on. “Do you trussssst me? I can give you energy but only if you trust me. I ssssshall not harm you. I can give you a boost but you have to let me bite you.” She wasn’t sure how else to explain it but yes it was a bite but she probably should tell him that she would have to inject something into him to give him a rush of energy that would help you continue. Nala Kept his member inside of her keeping it warm but she wasn’t going to tease him too much especially actually came once. She wasn’t going to incapacitate him she wanted him to have energy to make love but he would have to keep going for quite a while considering how many love pocket she had hidden on her large tail.

Still dazed by his climax, Trivos was still moaning softly as Nala body slowly and lovingly pampered him. With her tail slowing down, he was able to think a bit more, although he was still shuddering with delight every time she fully sheathed him.
Her feral cry made him happy, hearing her eager and passionate to make love with him in such a wild way. But the human did start to doubt how long he would last.
A concern Nala shared too, by the sound of it.

Trivos nodded slowly, his voice soft and loving.
"Of course I trust you, my love. I don't mind a few lovebites. Go right ahead."
The man gave his goddess/missus a soft kiss, after which he presented his neck and shoulder to her.
If there was somebody he wouldn't mind getting incapacitated by, it would be her. Bound by her coils, the two of them fucking each other silly in a tangle of coils was one of the greatest things that had ever happened to him.
Her pussy keeping him hard and warm was sweet and strangely romantic too, endearing her even more to him.

He could tell her worry was genuine especially since she was taking her time and making sure he was all right. If this was just for meeting she wouldn’t care if he was tired or worn out but here she was doting on him running her fingers through his hair and making sure he was the most comfortable he could be. Trivos referring to her as his love only made her blush and look very sweet as her slit gaze looked him over.

Her lower left pocket kept his member nice, warm and safe. When he gave her the go ahead to bite him she didn’t just do it as she leaned over and started nibbling his neck. Playfully kissing. Her fingers getting lost in his hair as she tilted her head to the side and he could feel her sharp things and brush against the nape of his neck in a vampiric nature. “I love you my warrior…” she whispered into his ear before he could feel too sharp fangs bury into his neck but he didn’t feel pain especially since she licked it making sure she numbed it so he wouldn’t hurt. What he would feel with something being injected into him and hopefully he didn’t panic it was something that was going to give him an energy boost. It felt like straight adrenaline going through his veins and she hoped he wouldn’t be too terrified as she continued to stroke his hair keeping him calm or as calm as she could preparing him for a long mating process.

Trivos had always hoped he'd end up with a spirited and doting wife. He hadn't thought he'd find it beneath an ancient shrine though. Nala's personality was perfect. Caring, sensual, careful. Okay, maybe a bit to scared to frighten him sometimes. But for the rest... she was the perfect wife.
Losing himself in that slitted gaze, he enjoyed her blush. Cute and adorable, even when coiled all around him with his manhood burried in one of her apparently many flowers.

Gasping, he curled his arms around her, closing his eyes as she nippled and whispered sweet words to him.
"I love you too, my goddess..." He returned. Trivos felt his skin numb, his eyes widening as he felt her fangs sink into his skin. The venom was pumped into his veins, the Explorer gasped and groaning as energy started to course through him.
"Gah... Aahh... pot-... potent stuff..." He mumbled hotly. His cock pulsed to life, becoming harder and thicker than before as it once again filled her first wet love flower.
He was ready.

Nala was that in so much more and the reason she was careful with her new lover was because he was human and most humans who came in contact with her were terrified of her or they worshiped her to the point of showing that they cared but also only did it because she was a goddess and she wasn’t sure how this one was going to go.

When she got permission to bite her love her she was so careful and only injected just enough to give him the rush he needed. He could tell that it was potent but she was holding back just to be safe at least until he got used to her. When his God is pulled back retracting her fangs she made sure that he would feel no pain only adrenaline the last thing she wanted to do was cause her new mate pain.

It was very sweet when he called her his goddess Which caused her to blush even more but when she felt the throbbing of his manhood within her she let out a gas can and she wasn’t expecting him to rise to the occasion again so quickly but she wasn’t complaining. Her thick tail twitched and her inner walls clenched his manhood within. “Oh my love…. perhapssssss It is time to introduce you to all of my love pockets I have a feeling over the next few days you will leave me with a child. You must be the warrior of legend….my one true mate….” Nala Couldn’t help but gush over her new love especially since it felt like he was the one she had been waiting for. “Tell me Trivossss…. Tell me everything you desire I shall make your dreamsssss come true.” With words dripping like decadent honey her promises she would keep her word all he had to do was ask and tell her what he desired though she planned on making sure he felt every one of her pockets over the span of the next few days.

Under normal circumstances, Trivos wouldve probably freaked the hell out. With normal circumstances being not fucked into a happy pulp by a loving woman that was hissing affectionate words in his ears.
No, the man wasn't afraid in the slighest anymore. He trusted her with both his life and his pleasure.

How could he not rise again so quickly? Nala was the sexiest being he'd ever seen, let alone lied with. By now, he wasn't doubting that they could have lovely sex for days on end, and he welcomed it with open arms.
As her tail tightened and her pussy clenched around his girth, the man gasped and chuckled with a husky voice.
"Aahh... I'd be happy too meet all o-of them. And fill them t-to... nnggll... make us a family..."
Her words were almost degenerate in their honied lust, the poor man shuddering at the implications.
"I want you, Nala..." He whispered to her. "All of you. Your loving mind and your breathtaking body. I never want to spend another night out of your coils again."
He chuckled and gasped.
"And later, I want to introduce you to my... your parents. Be happy with... hmmhmmm... you."

His eyes got a bit hazier and needier.
"Nala... love... please... I n-need... sex... bursting..."

Back
Top Bottom