Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Life in her Coils (E3 x Xywel)

Nala was hyper focused. All her energy was on her newfound mate. He even came to her willingly!!! This was a rare occurrence and now she was never letting him go. He could feel her hips sway beneath the dark waters hiding her goddess tail from view. For now he had no idea how long she was. They were moving in sync. Poetry in motion as she let herself fall deep into primal pleasure.

This hidden goddess didn’t need words say that he was hers. Nala showed it with how her tail possibly cling to him and het hips pushed back against his deeply planted member. Trivos was even verbally agreeing making her pelvic thrusts pick up. Not only that but he could now hear moans filling their cave. When she wasn’t talking she sounded just like a regular woman. Her curly hair swayed and got wet from how fast she was pumping against him.

If he excepted his fate it was great for her meeting she did not have to trap him down here. It was smart of him not to try to run because she would have bit him and kept him by force. She could feel the fear in him but when she licked his wound it healed perfectly and she could taste the coppery flavor of his blood. She wanted every bit of him to be hers. With het Trivos approaching his climax so was she as he could hear her breath picking up. For now she could not even talk. He peppered kisses all over her face and cheeks as she tilted her head to feel more. “So closssssse…”she hissed not long after he said that he was going to fill her up and that’s exactly what she desired. Her tongue flicked constantly tasting his arousal in the air and he could feel her inner walls like a vice grip not willing to let his cock pull out of her. With how she was squeezing he could tell even if he tried to pull out she was too tight for him to do so. “Give me all of you…pleassssse…” even with her keeping him in place she was actually quite polite. The moment she felt him explode within she did not mean to but she bit his neck a little too hard leaving a mark there. Drawing a bit of blood. Though her mate need not worry because she would not let him die or stay hurt but he could tell that when she came she came so hard it was almost like the Hot Spring was vibrating with her climax.

How long was she? How powerful was she? How *horny* was she? All questions that Trivos couldn't answer right now. The only thing he could think about was having sweet sex with her, two beings moving in harmony in a wonderful dance of bliss.
She was all around him as they ruthlessly fucked, the man feeling his cock burying deep inside her squelching hot pussy as her coils tensed and pushed him into her again and again and again.
Could this truly be the woman he was meant to be with? A long hard moan ripped itself from his lips as she hissed in that sexy voice of hers.

His cock was stuck, held by both her sex and pressed in by her mighty sensual tail. He couldn't pull out, only grind helplessly against her crotch as his arms tried to get some sort of control, only somewhat succeeding.
When he came, his cry ripped through the air, the man feeling Nala giving him a love-bite on his neck to mark him as hers. His hips bucked as they both climaxed, the water slashing and sloshing around them as they came hard and long.
For ages, he felt her pussy milking and clenching, their shivering and twitching bodies entwined tightly in a loving embrace more intimate than any mortal woman would've managed.

Even when his climax began to finally die down, his cries didn't disappear completely, groans still rumbling in his throat as he relaxed into her hold. Nala's silken ridged vice was so stimulating that his cock didn't go flaccid, instead staying solid and hard within her.
"Aa-aaghh... I... there..." He mumbled, trying to talk through the waves of pleasure that Nala was still sending through him. His arms were now losely around her, his strong chiseled body hot and shivering. She could feel his muscles vibrate against her scales and skin, the man seeming very happy to be making love to her. He showed no signs of escaping, as if he knew that trying to escape would be futile. Why try to escape in vain when you could have fun like this? Having wild happy sex was way better than being held prisoner and being intimate against your will, right?

All of those questions slithering in Trivos’ mind would eventually be answered, but not right at this moment. Nala’s coils were relentless. He could feel them pulsing as they held him against her very hot body. Her beautiful mocha skin glistened with her sweat as her curly hair stuck to her face and also his. This was the man she had been looking for. Searching for.

He could feel her sex pulsing and squeezing his cock as she came as hard as he. Her tight walls were milking him for all he was worth. She needed him more than she could explain. He was a strong specimen and with his genes he give her strong children. It felt like an eternity as her coils held him tight against her. Refusing to let him go as her body quivered from the aftershocks of her powerful orgasm.

“Yessssss my love….all of it…..mine…” Nala Just as she gave him another love bite mark it is neck and drawing a little more blood only to lick with her forked tongue and heal him. She would let no harm befall her mate.

Trivos would feel her grip only loosen slightly but not enough to let him go. They both were quivering as her arms wrapped around him keep you get pressed against her soft bosom. He could feel her heartbeat against her chest as I try to escape. Her lover was still hard inside of her and she loved the fact that he was not flaccid yet. This time he would feel her head rise and run through his hair petting him and showing him love. He could try to escape if he wanted to but with her now big slightly docile she was showing him a side he never got before. She was treating him like a prized possession. Fawning over him.

“Will you sssssstay with me?” As the water slashed between them his serpentine bride would ask a very important question and his answer would seal his feet depending on what he decided to tell her. She hoped his answer was yes because someone of his caliber finding her Lair was extremely rare and she did not want to let him go without a promise that he would come back.

With any other woman, Trivos would've played and struggled, fought back in their game of dominance and lust. But he didn't have a single chance with Nala. Her tail was wrapped completely around him as his body shook with the afterburst of his climax, feeling a length of it curling lovingly around his neck and around his arms.
Her hair coated his face, his mouth open in a long moan as a line of saliva dripped down the corner of his mouth. Pulse after pulse, the Lamia goddess milked him dry, the man almost able to hear the pumping of their sexes as he freely gave her his life-giving essence.
He couldn't even quip back when she claimed him to be fully hers, the explorer only able to agree as her coils shifted and roiled around him, pressing his face firmly against her breasts.

Instinctively, Trivos knew he was caught. That he was going to be her mate. Not only did she physically catch him, but they were sparking between each other, their souls more compatible than he'd thought possible. Their hearts were thumping wildly in tandem with each other, the man relaxing slowly as his lover ran her hands through his hair. Soft, soothing, romantic. Nala had shifted from a predator to a genuinely soft wife. Doting and fawning over her smitten husband.

Her question was not entirely unexpected, Trivos taking a deep breath that ended in a sigh. With his mind clearing a bit, he thought for a few moments, his dick pulsing happily within her ridged tight sex. He knew that his answer would forever change his fate. Whether Nala would let him go, he was unsure of. But he could feel that if he said yes, he would gain a loving wife with a near-limitless sexdrive. And that prospect of having such good sex and being spoiled inside her coils was as alluring as a siren's song.
"Nala... I... I want to. I want to stay. But promise me this. Don't keep me prisoner. I'll promise to be yours forever, but I want to be free too. I want to explore the depths of sex with you, fall in love with you. Explore the world with me, Nala. Let's love and fuck everywhere. We can return here to relax too."
He let out a shuddering cry as her coils shifted and his cock pulsed within her, chuckling.
"Gods, you're amazingly sexy. I wouldn't be surprised if we could have sex for hours on end."

Nala kept him as tight as possible but she didn’t squeeze him like she did before especially now that he gave her what she wanted; his seed. Then again that was not the only thing she desired of him. Nala wanted all of him and for him to stay. Placing kisses all over his neck and brushing her fingers through his hair she was doting on him almost like he was a pet.

This human was still rigid inside her that he could feel how her hips swayed teasing him and trying to keep him as hard as possible. She didn’t know how many times a human could fill her in one round but for now she wasn’t going to let him pull out. The switch from predator to lover was very easy to see. The predator would’ve kept him locked in place but now she was treating him like he was the only man in the world that she wanted and desired.

It wasn’t long until Trivos what speak and tell her what he desired which was not to be kept prisoner. A part of her was confused about what he meant. The only reason she would keep him prisoner as if he would try to run away. Was he planning on leaving her?

“Do not run or leave me if you do that I will have to keep your prisoner. Are you planning on leaving me? Ssssssstay….” He could hear the soft hiss in her voice. She pleaded with him and spoke honestly. She didn’t want for him to leave. Her human meat spoke of exploring the world and seeing many things but that she wasn’t sure if she could even do.

“Explore? The world is not used to Gods on land. I can’t go up there. Ssstay…please sssstay…” Nala Insisted yet again, but he probably understood her fear. Then again maybe he did not since he had not seen her full body and her form outside of the Hot Spring. Maybe once he did after she let him go he would understand why she would be a bit reluctant to go up to the top world.

It was both thrilling and frightening to see how effectively she was binding him to her. Trivos shivered and shuddered within Nala's hold, her soft yet immensely powerful tail pulsing and undulating around him. How she could be both this awe-inspiring AND lovely was beyond his comprehension. A soft song of moans continued to drift from his lips, the goddess' hips and pussy keeping him rock-solid within her. He was still bound tight, but it wasn't a predator's hold on its prey. This was a tight needy embrace, her body and tail seemingly hungry to touch his warmth in as many ways as she could. It didn't seem this was going to be the only load he would be giving her tonight. Her entire being seemed hungry to devour him more.
An all-powerful predatory lover. He wouldn't have thought he would end up with that kind of woman.

And surprisingly, he didn't know if he minded all that much. Getting stuck in her embrace and making intense love was intense and sweet, far more pleasable than sex with human women had been. And he didn't even know the full extent of her body, that she had multiple vaginas, tongues and that sex could be even more sensual than it already was.
Trivos' heart ached a bit when his newly-minted lover pleased with him to stay, the man hearing her desperation in her voice. He did understand. With a body like hers, coiling and serpentine, she would be shunned at best and hunted at worst. Humans and other mortal races were fickle beings, after all.
But something she said made his eyes widen. 'The world is not used to Gods on land'. Wait...
"You're a... goddess, Nala?" He softly said. Oh by the gods, he just fucked a goddess. And was still fucking a goddess. There went any hope of leaving. The wrath of a deity wasn't something he wanted.

He stayed silent for a little while, letting out soft moans as Nala rolled her coils and hips.
"Okay... I'll stay." He finally said. "But I do need to venture out once in a while. I wouldn't be happy being underground all the time. But you have my solemn oath that I'll return every time to throw myself in your arms and give you my love and seed. I'll not be away long. Would that... be something you can agree with, Nala?"
He turned his head up, giving her a small kiss on her lips.
"I do think I'm smitten with you, after all. Not to mention the frankly mind-shattering sex that you're giving me."

Nala even though her coils loosen she still did not release him from her grasp. Her warrior was still deep inside her and she wasn’t ready to let him out yet. He did his duty and filter properly. For the moment she was sated and fulfilled. For now. Trivos had yet to see the extent of her body. How long her tail was and how majestic her form was. Would he run in fear even though he said he would stay? The dark waters of the hot spring hit her from full view still.

Even after her own climax he could feel how tight she was. Her sex was like a vice grip that was not ready to let go even in a relaxed state. A part of Nala Forgot she confessed that she was a goddess but Trivos picked up on that sentence really quickly. He even asked her about it!

Without saying a word she nodded as she blinked with her slit eyes. Her forked tongue slipped out tasting the air yet again. The goddess did not taste fear. That was good for him. The gods and goddesses of this world had favored Trivos especially since he found a very rare goddess in the hot spring. One that was a slowly dying breed. At least he did not fear her if he did that would actually hurt. Considering this human a lover and most likely is the father of her children she did not want to have him fear being in her presence.

“I’ll trust your word please do not betray me. I am not a creature of war. Keep your word to me and I will be very good to you.” His new lover told him. If he knew anything about deities was that if you were loyal to them they were good to have on your side but their wrath was endless and usually eternal.

Nala accepted his kiss and he could feel her for tongue dance with his for a few moments before she pulled back and agreed. She was not ready to go to the upper world especially since you did not know if humans had changed. “I’ll wait for you to return. Please Don’t make me go to the upper World search for you. If you break your oath I may not be able to forgive you.” She stated simply. She didn’t say what she would do but he knew that maybe it would not be good if she came looking for him. He had no idea of her gifts or powers other than her healing.

His words did reassure his new loving goddess and that’s all she needed for now. “Sssssmitten? I think I am too.” Her voice was sweet and gentle as well as loving. This time she laid her head on her shoulder letting her curly hair brush against his cheek as she nibbled and kissed on his neck showing him that she was enjoying him just being near her.

Even though he should be sated, Trivos felt Nala's body keep him at attention. But although his body and mind were being kept aroused for a potential round two, his thoughts did clear a bit. Even though the spring hid her full form from view, the massive length of coils around his body that kept him close to the goddess was evidence enough. The adventurer couldn't fully guess her full form, but it was more than clear that she was beautiful, sensual and maybe a bit scary.
As Nala's sex kept him tightly within herself, the human's body shivered in delight, letting out a sigh.

Slowly, he was thinking of this situation as less misfortune and more luck. Although there might've been fear at the start, every little bit of Nala's body just oozed adoration and affection, from her lovely face to her wet breasts to the soft pulsing tail he was trapped in.
For a moment, he thought that Nala would accept his offer, but when she accepted it and kissed him back, his heart fluttered.
Not only did he stumble upon his fated lover, but he would also still be able to go out and about. Not as much as in the past, but still. Still, he didn't think he could stay away from Nala for long. His body would probably be aching and yearning for her touch. Even after only one time, there was a good possibility that Trivos was already addicted to having sex with the serpentine goddess.

"I'll keep my word... Even when I'm on death's door, I'll come back to you." He promised, surprising himself with the lack of doubt in his voice. Guess he was smitten indeed.
His eyes became larger when the woman... no... HIS woman admitted that she was smitten with him as well. With a content sigh, he embraced her head and cozied up to her, closing his eyes as he fully relaxed for the first time. Enjoying her breasts against his chest, her cute nibbling and kissing on his neck, the slowly shifting coils around him. It was lovely.
Even his manhood inside her just added to the intimacy and sweetness, the man adoring how she felt while her hot sex so lovingly wrapped around him tightly.
"Yeah... I'll keep my word. I'm glad I stumbled upon you, Nala." He admitted softly. "Please be mine, love. And I'll be yours to keep forever."

Trivos had this lovely serpent woman’s full attention. She was not ready to let him go. He could feel how tight she was within as well as how tightly her coils wrapped around his body. She was not restraining him by force but I’ll be keeping him there so she could feel how close he was against her body. Her skin was soft to the touch and even her coils were not rough.

He would feel how she laid her head on her shoulder letting her curly hair brush against the nape of his neck. There was a rare moment of silence as he could feel how beautiful goddess was breathing slowly as her soft chest pressed against his. The silence was soon be broken when he would profess how he would come back to her even if he was on death’s door. “I refuse to let you die. Come back to me and I’ll make sure you have a long and prosperousssss life. “ He could hear at the hiss in her voice even though it was not meant to scare him he could tell it was just how she spoke. That forked tongue flicked against his ear lobe. Nala continue to taste and taking his scent and pheromones.

What did his goddess mean by that? Only time will tell especially with her powers that he still has yet to learn. Nala was indeed obsessed with this human; no HER human. He was hers and not only was he hers, but he accepted his fate without her having to forcibly keep him there. Nala’s dream come true!

“I’ll be yourssss forever as long as you are faithful to me. Can you be faithful?” Nala pulled back only to look deep into his eyes with her slit crimson serpentine one’s searching for answers as her hips still swayed keeping him hard and testing the waters to see if he could make love to her again. The last thing she wanted to do was tire him out so much he’d pass out, But she couldn’t help but be curious to see if her patrol could go another round.

As Nala kept softly swaying and fucking him, Trivos kept softly groaning as his cock slowly began getting rockhard once more. Tightly wrapped within her coils and his manhood tightly held within her pussy, thinking clearly was hard. Yet, her coils and embrace felt safe, the man feeling her aroused heartbeat through every coil.
A soft sigh left him as he felt her head on his shoulder. She felt like a lover, the man calming down enough to truly appreciate how perfect Nala's curves were.

Her promise hissed through the air, the mercenary blinked in surprise. What... what could she do? How powerful WAS she? A loving shudder and groan came from his mouth as she licked his earlobe, unable to stop himself from cuddling as close to her as possible.
"Long and... prosperous." He murmured, eyes going unfocussed when he felt her hot tightness wrap around his shaft a bit more.

"I'll be faithful. G-gods, you're too gorgeous and kind... I wouldn't be able to be unfaithful at all." It wasn't even a lie. Trivos knew that even if he was unfaithful, a human woman wouldn't satisfy him. Nala was sexier than a succubus, and as they looked each other in the eyes, the human lost himself in those slitted crimson eyes.
His manhood pulsed back to life, and he grabbed her tightly and pressed his crotch against hers. He cried out as his girth got buried deep inside her again, the man grinned at his wife and mate.
"You still hungry?"

The soft moans Trivos treated Nala to was hypnotic music to her ears. Softly swaying she was trying to keep him hard a bit longer to make sure she’d get as much of his seed from him to insure she had enough stored away to reproduce. Did she have enough? Maybe? Would it take this time? Perhaps but the goddess was not just going to take her chances with one session though her hips finally slowed down to a stop. Giving him a chance to rest if he needed it. He didn’t need to worry about her wrath. For now at least. He had done no wrong in her eyes.

Nala’s head fell on his shoulder staying there as her soft curls engulfed him as she rested. Even as she rested her love hole still clung to him as of her life force depended on him and him alone. Trivos had no idea how powerful she was but if he remained faithful as he promised the young adventurer would be treated to a life he could only dream of. Her eyes still locked with his as she leaned in for angry her kiss while he pressed his faithfulness and vow to her which this serpentine goddess took seriously.

Nala was going to speak but she felt his manhood pulse with a second life without her expecting it causing her to gasp. “Oh yessss my love….for you I’m eternally sssssstarving…” she hissed in a loving tone before he’d feel her curvaceous hips slowly begin swaying once again as he could feel her long tail below the dark waters move and cause the hot spring to come alive with her large tail shifting below.

His heart thumped loudly in his chest as the passion between them intensified. Her soft curls were soft and enticing, Trivos able to feel her pussy clench and pulse lovingly around him. Resting like this was something he'd never thought possible. Regaining his strength WHILE staying hard within a goddess' sex and being enveloped by loving coils? His mind was craving this more every second.
Being faithful to her would be easy. As long as she wouldn't betray him first, he had no issue being her loving husband, sextoy and a combination of both.

An animalistic grunt escaped him as the goddess started to make love to him again, his eyes shooting open as his mouth opened. A rush of lewd passion struck him, making his body tense and relax in that same alluring tempo Nala used. The tight heavenly seal of her pussy made his eyes roll up, her sexy words echoing in his mind as his fingers held her with a hungry affection.
Her curvaceous hips bounced and rocked as her tail whirled around him, the human kissing his lover and letting his tongue enter her mouth.
Eternally starving for him?
He could live with that.

Trivos didn't know how much longer he could last until he was drained completely, but Nala's sexual nature was intoxicating enough to feel that he could climax in her all night long.

The thumbing of his heart she could feel against her chest and it felt nice to know that she could get a rise out of her new lover. Her soft curls brushed against him as she kissed and nipped at his neck all the while pressing her voluptuous chest against his own. Even in the state of rest they had for the moment he could still feel the pulsing of her inner walls clenching his Excalibur within.

Nala has chosen him and she planned on keeping him. She had no problems with being faithful as long as he was. She wasn’t quite the jealous type but she was keen on her word and if he betrayed it the wrath of a goddess was not something anyone wish to see or live through if they survived.

Hearing his animalistic grunt seem to wake her up once again as she began to sway her hips slowly as of trying to make sure to let him know that she felt good with him inside at his grant only made her want more. Pressing her lips against his she felt his tongue slip past her own and I feel desired as she was with something she was missing out in life.

“Trivos…” Nala let out a soft purr as she spoke his name against his lips. With his actions his new goddess and lover figured he wanted to go another round. She should’ve remembered he was only human but right now all that mattered was being close to him and not letting him go. She desired children from him and to continue her bloodline and with his stamina she knew without a shadow of a doubt that he was meant to be hers and hers alone.

Both body and soul entangled, Nala had almost completely caught the human. There was zero drive from Trivos to escape or fight back now. He knew she wasn't going to hurt him. At least, not by biting or strangling him. She might fuck him unconscious though. Make him fill her with his warm seed again and again until he passed out with a loving smile on his face, eyes glazed over and hazy. But that would be worth it.
Her sex was greedily pulsing around him, each movement making him more solid within her once again.
"Nala..." He responded, softly whispering it back with love and affection.

He'd always thought that life as an adventurer meant he would die in the jaws of some monster or be drained empty of his life essence. But as his luck would have it, he instead found Nala's loving embrace.
By now, an outsider would be unable to see almost nothing of Kralian. Kissing Nala, he felt her coils everywhere as he was lost within her.
The sloppy sounds of tongue kissing became louder as his hands tried to hold both her hips and tail, hands getting lost in her infinitely winding tail.

Not able to hold back, he pressed deep within her, his groans becoming higher pitched as his eyes turned up and his eyelids quivered. Having this much sex with a goddess... He just couldn't get enough.

Nala had all but claimed this adventure for her own and there was no way she planned on letting him go. Trivos showed no signs of escape or wanting to run away which was good because if he had she would indeed try to restrain him. He was hers and there is no way she was going to let him go for good at least. He did promise to stay with her and she wasn’t complaining about his promise. She finally found one worthy to give her children.

The adventurer showed no signs of weakness nor fear and that meant for good breeding. Trivos was hidden within her coils and she showed no signs of releasing him. Hearing her name on his tongue made her smile so he couldn’t tell it since they were still kissing and she did not wish for that to end anytime soon. Her sex pulsed around his shaft as if she was trying to drain him of all of his life force. For now time stood still and she kept him as close to her as possible while her curly hair brushed against his cheek and face.

He would feel her pull back only so she could talk but she refused to let him go. “You are mine forever stay with me and I will make sure no harm shall come to you or your kin.” She extended her protection not only to her new mate but to any family that he claimed as his if he so chose that path this goddess would not only be a blessing to him but also anyone he held a dear.

"No harm... good... very good..."
Trivos quaked and shivered as Nala's squeezing flower kept draining him dry. His balls were nearing empty now, but her lovely sexual embrace was enough to keep him hard. He would stay inside her for as she wanted.

Warm affection washed across him and into his veins. His eyes fluttered as his arms held the goddess tightly around her waist. Her warm coils were almost like a blanket or sleeping bag, the man felt her heartbeat all around him. It was intoxicating.
However, he was still merely human. A minute or so later, nothing came out of his member anymore. It tried, with dry orgasms rocking his mind and body, but he was spent. He had filled the goddess as much as he could, the man feeling his and her juices flow past his legs and between her tail.

Trivos started to drift away slowly but surely, starting to fall asleep in the goddess. She could either let him sleep or give him something to boost his energy again if she wanted to continue having sex and whisper sweet promises to him.
Regardless, his resistance was all but broken now. Nala was all that was on his mind now, and he was totally alright with that. There was no fear or worry. Just sex, love and a promise.

Nala drained her adventure pretty well and she knew it and as much as she wanted more she would curl up and keep him close but she also knew humans might need a break. Trivos Was still inside her but nothing else was coming out so she took it upon herself to loosen her coils just a bit to Keep him as comfortable as possible and in her warm embrace she would stop pulsating and let his body rest in her loving hold.

He could feel her kiss his cheek and snuggle him as her soft curls rubbed against him. To his surprise she would let him sleep. The thing was his sweet goddess was not sleepy she just watched him. Protecting him and keeping him close that was all she wanted to do. He agreed to stay with her within his limits so right now she let him rest and get up his strength and hopefully when he did he’d be up for playing and mating yet again but for now she keep him protected. “Sssssssleep…. rest my warrior, my mate…. you’re sssssafe with me…” her voice whispered and she had no idea if he heard it but for now she couldn’t help but stare and watch and wonder how she got so lucky when he wandered down into her lair. Nala really hoped that he would keep his promise and stay it would hurt if she found out he was lying to her…

Still hard and still lodged deep inside her, Trivos sank into a peaceful sleep. His head came to rest on top of her breasts, his breathing calming down into a satisfied hum. The soft coils snuggled and held him lovingly, the man sighing when she kissed his cheek.
His mouth curled up into a tired smile when he heard her talk. Warrior? Hardly. Mate? Guess he was now. And he believed her that he was safe. He felt safe. The Explorer didn't worry about his needs anymore. They would solve it, together.

(Out of character: Hope it's okay I had them go out of the water. Sleeping inside a hotspring doesn't seem like a very good idea for Trivos xP)

Hours later, Trivos began to stir inside Nala's hold, shifting and yawning softly as his sleepy brain tried to comprehend where he was again. His hands were somewhat stuck in her tail, but one raised and 'fluffed' up her breasts like they were a pillow. The man's eyes opened sleepily.
"Huh?" He muttered, his senses feeding him more and more info. His eyes widened when the previous night's happenings came back to him. And to his shock, his member was still inside her, although now somewhat more flaccid. They were no longer in the spring, but he was still coiled up and held possessively by the goddess that made him hers the day prior.
The thought of his current situation though made his manhood pulse, growing a bit inside her pussy walls before he could contain himself.
Looking up with an apologetic look on his face, his eyes met Nala's gorgeous loving orbs.
"Good morning, Nala. Hope I wasn't too much of an inconvenience, falling asleep like this?"

Nala honestly didn’t think it through since her warrior and mate probably should not have been sleeping in an onsen like she could.

(nope that’s fine I’ll have her move him to someplace safer I figured that probably wouldn’t be a good thing he might turn into a prune :) )

She shipped it to make sure he wasn’t going to be stuck in the water which it was okay for her but she made sure he got comfortable and she would keep him safe and a nearby rock and cuddle close to him. Nala Slept like a baby it was like 1000 year sleep knowing that he was with her and even when he fluffed up her Supple breasts she stirred a little bit but didn’t wake fully. She was curled up around him keeping him safe and warm since he didn’t want him freezing and she used her body heat with her long tail gently squeezing against him but not to restrain him but to keep him safe and comfortable.

Finally Nala would open her slit eyes and watch Trivos. “MMMM….no not at all I like it with you here it seems like you are energetic yesssss?” Her hisses still more pronounced but she could feel him pulse within but she wasn’t going to try anything yet. “ Do you require ssssssustenance?” Her his lingered but she was going to offer to get him food since of course she would not let her mate starve but take care of him as best she could but she had no idea what this human would eat! She figured he would tell her and she could easily hunt especially since she assumed he would stay there with her for a little while

For a moment, Trivos was afraid that their lewd yet wholesome position would cause Nala to go right into sex again. But to his adoration and surprise, she didn't. Her coils were warm and comfortable, her breasts the best pillows he'd ever had. He didn't have any thoughts about leaving her. At least not yet. Seeing his family never again would be an issue in the future. But somehow, Trivos knew that Nala would be willing to work something out. He had promised her to always return to her, after all. Plus... it would be hilarious to introduce her to his parents as his wife.

"Quite energetic indeed." He chuckled. The hisses that had sounded like danger earlier sounded rather cute to him now. It was insane how charismatic and nice Nala was. He'd fallen for her like a brick, with no chance to resist.
His stomach growled at the mention of sustenance, Trivos glancing down.
"Some food would be terrific. I have some rations in my pack if you don't have anything on hand. Some bread and meat."
He laughed softly, making coils and breasts shake and jiggle.
"I would imagine you don't have much here, seeing as we spend the evening having... 'fun'."

The man shifted a bit in her hold, hungry but at the same time unwilling to leave her lewd and sweet embrace.
"If you could get me my pack, we could share breakfast?" With a bit of reluctance, he continued. "Or we could see if anything's catchable nearby. Do have to leave your arms though for that one."

The adoration he had for him was written all over her face as she slowly smiled with him awake she could just watch him and look at him even though she was coiled around him and not letting him go. If he were like her she would’ve been meeting with him yet again but he was human she had to treat him carefully and cautiously. Although with how he went at it the night before she probably assumed he might have some Naga blood in him.

This goddess has so many types of magic under her scales she could make herself look human for a while but she always chose not to since she loved her true form the most. Nala Wasn’t going to tell Trivos what she could or could not do yet. Hearing her stomach growl her eyes went wide and she looked at him worried but when he said something about rations he was confused. “Rations? Like an animal I’ve never eaten rations before. I can catch a rabbit if you’d like. Nala will feed you. Nala takes care of her mate.” She said with such confidence and he had to know she meant every word that came out of her mouth.

Trivos did mention sharing his food and she nodded but she would not take much from him since she planned on taking good care of him but he was right she would have to let him go and he would feel her tight grip slowly untangle around him. “Very well…. for now I’d like to go but I’d like to take care of you will you let me feed you? Sssssuculant fruits are nearby. I keep a garden but Also hunt for meat if you wait here I can help you will you ssssstay A while longer? You did promise you’d return. I don’t like being alone….” She confessed but she didn’t say much else it had been a long time since she had a mate and if he pressed maybe once they ate she might tell him more.

How could he resist a woman looking at him with such deep affection? They'd only known each other for a day and already the love in her eyes was like if she'd had him for years. It was almost unfair how much she'd been able to bind him to her. And given a bit of food... he wouldn't mind making love to her for a good couple of hours more.

He couldn't fathom her magic. She was a goddess, so how could he? But her worried expression did make him smile. Chuckling, he thought for a moment.
"Rabbit would be nice. I do have to cook it, but I can make a pretty good meal of it."
It was flattering to hear her determination to make his life good. For now, he would be happy with her here.

Her tail uncoiled, and his member slipped out of her. Trivos gasped and couldn't help but rubble a bit disappointedly when her hot adoring embrace left him. Who knew that a Naga goddess' embrace would be so lovely? A mix of their juices ran over their skins, the Explorer stretching his legs. Somehow, he wasn't as stiff as he thought he would be. Laying with Nala had many perks, it seemed.
"Fruits sound lovely. And don't worry, love. I'll stay. I promise I'll be here when you return."
He walked to her and cupped her cheek, pressing a short kiss on her lips.
"And I would probably like to continue where we left off somewhere today too."

During the time Nala was out hunting, Trivos made himself comfortable. His mind cleared, although his smittenness for his goddess stayed. He scribbled in his book, detailing the luck he'd had. Mated to a goddess that was in greatly love with him. And had ruthlessly seduced him until he was in love with her too.
Pretty good story, all things considered.

Nala Heard that rabbit would be fine but since he was her maid she planned on finding a feast to celebrate having him here. Her warrior had only been here for a day and she felt like he belonged perfectly. She hated letting him go but it was for the greater good.

Trivos Approved of the rabbit as she nodded and slithered off curling herself up outside of the Hot Spring. Reaching her arms up stretching making her large breasts stick out while she did it. Shaking her long dark hair as she lowered her arms and moved her hair to the front so it covered her bosom.

“Garden…next room. Many fruit trees apples and pears and plums but my favorite is the Grapevine. Vegetables too.” She explained the Hot Springs had this main room but she had off she was here and there and if he decided to explore he would find a nice underground garden which wouldn’t make sense since there wasn’t much light down here but she used her magic to keep what she wanted. He could explore later if he decided to explore now if he went up a bit he would find a place where people left offerings for her.

When her lover walked up to her and kept her cheek leaning into kiss her she returned his kiss with equal passion. It may have been a short kiss but she wanted to let him know that I meant so much to her to get a kiss from him. He promised he’d be here when she returned and she took his word. “ Once you eat we sssssshall continue.” That cute little hiss returned.

It felt like she was gone for quite some time leaving him in the serene silence ever hot spring but as she returned he could hear her coming back and the thumps of what she had with her. Not only did she get two rabbits she caught a wild boar as well. She wasn’t sure what Trivos Like to eat so she figured she get a bit of everything so along with the game she returned with three chickens and five fish they were all resting on her long tail though she held The chickens but with her massive body she was able to pull off such a feet slowly slithering back with what she caught for what was a massive feast.

“My Trivos needs a warrior feast. Help prepare the fire and we celebrate you and usssss!” Perhaps his goddess went a little overboard but she couldn’t help it.

With Nala curled up and him no longer within her tail's hold, Trivos could finally see how massive his lover was. She was magnificent, her endless tail elegant and sensual. He now understood how she was able to coil entirely around him.
The sight of her stretching made a pang of lust spark within the Explorer, seeing those breasts pronounced before being covered by her hair.

"Garden, got it. I'll grab some fruits for us to eat." He assured her with a smile.
Ah, so the hiss was a sign of affection and horniness. Good to know.
When she was gone, Trivos did explore a bit, being careful around the offering area. Being spotted in the goddess' domain wouldn't be ideal.

Trivos was rather shocked to see the feast his goddess had caught. It was way to much for him to eat, but maybe Nala ate a lot? She'd certainly devoured him whole~...
He hadn't gotten dressed entirely, only putting on some underpants. He had the feeling that they'd be having sex before long again anyway.

"Wow... that's a feast indeed! You sure the forest still has animals left?" He joked. Not wasting time, the Explorer collected the grapes he'd gathered and looked around.
"You got a spot to cook the meat? Humans cant eat it raw."
If there wasnt a spot, Trivos would start a small fire and start cooking up the rabbit. A delightful smell filled Nala's domain. And when it was done, Trivos took a plate, offering Nala a whole bunch of food too.

If she would allow, he would sit next to her, sitting between and in her tail's coils.

His lover didn’t realize he had never seen her tail fully spread out but now that she was bringing back a feast he could see how long she was and how she could keep him bound and close to her. Nala was not shy about her body or how her breasts were exposed she was just living her best life in her hot Spring cave. The way she hissed was affection and kindness and what he would soon find out was love on her part. With him she tend to stutter quite a bit with her S’s but he made her heart flutter in a way it had not fluttered in so long. Once he agreed to get the fruit she would sit down all of the game she caught all in a line so he could inspect it when he returned.

What she caught was a lot but she was a goddess after all I needed sustenance especially after mating and if she planted on mating after the feast. Trivos Would learn soon enough that she could eat quite a bit and there’s a reason why she caught so much food for the both of them.

“Of courssse my love there is still a lot of game in the forest I only take what I need to eat and for us to eat. It is a time to celebrate yesssss?” She asked as she watched him carefully. When he said he couldn’t eat it raw she pointed to an area not too far from her Hot Springs where she could create a fire. It was a pit to keep her warm in the winter and it was big enough to roast a pig and other animals.

He was proving to already be an amazing mate as he would prepare the fire. His goddess would let him curl up as close as he would want and when he got close enough she would start giving him butterfly kisses and letting her fork tongue flick over his ear lobe and neck to show how much she was appreciating him doing this for her. Nala Didn’t need to speak words but her actions were showing how much she was enamored by this human who found himself caught in her coils of love.

Back
Top Bottom