Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Life in her Coils (E3 x Xywel)

Xywel

European Story-Weaver
Henry.jpg
Race: Human
Personality: Courageous, Good Sense of Humour, Calm, Skilled, Prideful, Likes to Drink
Weaponry: Some Combat Magic, Crossbow, Blades, Nonmagical Traps

As he approached the site where the lovely Lamia had been sighted, Trevos Pravan took a quick breather, putting away his blade for just a second to take a look around. The Hunter wanted to be sure. His contacts had been clear it was a snake woman, a Lamia... more details hadn't been very precise, but multiple people had sworn that they saw one. But they were elusive like always. Which was trouble. Lots of trouble. He couldn't allow himself to be ambushed. If he was, there was no telling what would happen, as the stories both told of people having good relations with Lamia and leading a happy life with Lamia wives, but there were also tales of people being ambushed, fucked and killed after.

The events that led Trevos to this particular area of the woods were rather mundane, all things considered. Trevos himself was a confident glory-seeker and an esteemed mercenary, having travelled for most of the last decade getting his hands on whatever obscure information he could get regarding the ways of magic, fighting styles and trapping. The thrill of grabbing that sometimes ancient information and adding them to his growing repertoire had become addicting to him. And it was that addiction that got him into his current predicament. Or rather challenge, he liked to think.

See, Trevos had quite the silver tongue when he wanted to, that he liked to use to worm his way into any temples or abodes that he expected to hold the things he craved. The man could be found quite regularly at the taverns in the capital, drinking with friends while the guards outside stared at him with those annoyed stares. He just sternly waved back at them though. Trevos was a capable fellow and they bloody knew it. Even if he had a reputation as a bit of a hoarder, it wasn't a bad rep at all, as much as those jealous guys wanted it to be.
Still, even though his riches were many and some of the places he visited in the past were well-known daredevil spots, he made a point not to chase any lead out of his league. Except maybe this one...

Most of the time, we wouldn't chase rumours or go after any Lamia. He didn't make a habit of going after mere rumors if he could help it. But that evening had been different. One of his pals, Judos, had been drinking with him and drank a little too much. That didn't bother Trevos all too much. What did bother him though was the fact that Judos was challenging him to a bet after hearing the rumours.
Judos challenged him to seek the Lamia of the rumours out and try to lay eyes on her. And if he could to 'lay' more on her.
At first, he just scoffed at the idea, but as the evening went on and alcohol started to flow more and more, he foolishly caved and accepted. He would check the location of the rumours out, return and reap the 100 gold pieces they were offering if he would either succeed in catching a glimpse or if she just wasn't there. Easy money in his eyes. Get there, unleash all the tracking tricks he could muster to disprove the rumour and return home to drink on somebody else's money. Piece of cake.

That's what he thought when he encountered a series of hot springs with blooming trees, soft red petals falling around him. The springs were steaming gently, looking mighty enticing even though the entirety of the water's surface was covered, hiding what might be underneath. Weird thing was... it was underground.
But a moment later before he could question this supernatural sight, his eyes landed on a gorgeous ebony-skinned woman lounging in the water. He could only see above the waist, the rest of her hidden by petals. Taken aback, his eyes fell on her naked breasts as his cheeks reddened. Still, he couldn't keep his eyes away from her.
Clearing his throat to announce his arrival, he approached her and made a bow.
"I'm sorry to interrupt your bath, ma'am. I just happened to stumble by and was taken by your beauty. And well, I just have to ask. Did you see anything strange around these parts lately? I guess these hot springs are safe, seeing as you are bathing and relaxing your gorgeous form in them."
Smiling, he tried very hard to look only at her face and not let his eyes drop to her breasts or waist.

Last edited:
F6763462-C064-4272-B73F-022A3B217158.jpeg

Female
Race:
Lamia
Local Deity, Godess
Personality: Loving, kind, protective, loyalSpoiled, slightly selfish, Likes to be cuddled and kisses.
Weaponry: Magic, incantations, elemental and nature magic

The silence of her hot springs was always peaceful though it was lonely. With the sounds of running water and the deep floral scent of the cave roses being het only company Nala was constantly in a state of melancholy. These caves were always so isolated and lonely. If she was coiled up in a nice warm bath. The Earth kept this pool very well heated it with the flowers that naturally grew here it made for a lovely backdrop.

The days of old or long gone in the past. There was a time she used to be worshiped and adored and now here she was hiding in the depths of the caves. No followers. Not even a sacrifice. How did she go for being a goddess to practically unknown? Her kind used to rule the underground and the above and now she was a myth. A story people talk to their children.

It felt like she was the last of her kind. How long has it been since Nala had seen anyone like herself? Being so isolated she could not even lure any humans down to her. What a pitiful existence she had. She let her tail curl and sway in the warm waters of the Hot Springs. What was a point of leaving it. She couldn’t really go too far anyways especially since she did not want her beautiful scales to dry out. Lowering herself up to her neck in the dark waters she let her curly hair float just about the surface and for anyone who would look in From the waist up she would look just like a normal woman with beautiful mocha colored breasts. There is nobody to hide her bosoms since there is was no one to be modest around. Her violet eyes looked around the cavern as her fork tongue flipped out of her mouth tasting the air. It was a bit salty but nothing out of the ordinary.

Taking a deep breath she slipped under the water staying there for a good few minutes before she raised herself up leaning against a nearby rock but still submerged up to her waist keeping her long snake tail hidden; coiled beneath the dark waters. For now nothing stirred as her fort tongue flipped out once again but this time the taste of the air was different. Something was different. Was it a bird or a new animal?

That pink forted tongue of hers pushed passed her lips once again. Her slit violet eyes scanned the room. Her room was the most beautiful of all. The most lavish even with trees that look like they did not belong. In truth it looked like she did not belong especially if the top part of her was seen. Even before she could see his presence she felt it and even tasted it as her tongue flipped out once again but returned back behind her lips.

Her gaze turned to this mysterious man. Nala had so many questions but he spoke first. Keeping her lower half submerged her slit eyes focused on him and him alone. “You aren’t disturbing me. Not at all. Are you lost?” And no I haven’t seen anything strange down here only you.” Nala just cannot take her eyes off of him especially since it has been such a long time since a human made it this far. “It’s Very nice spot to bathe in. It’s my turn for questions how do you get so lost down here no one ever finds these Hot Springs. Not that I mind.” If the stranger would look towards her eyes he would say they were slightly different than regular humans but for the moment his eyes were probably focused on her otherworldly beauty and flawless Ebony skin.

View attachment 27148
Personality: Courageous, Good Sense of Humour, Calm, Skilled, Prideful, Likes to Drink

The beautiful woman in front of him almost made his mind go blank straight off the bat. Never had he seen a gorgeous creature like her with such ebony fair skin, her curves and breasts sexy enough to immediately make him... well... aroused. He couldn’t help it. Trevos wasn’t a creep, but he did fully appreciate the beauty of a gorgeous woman.

Not having seen her tongue nor able to see her slitted eyes well in the gloom, the human was none the wiser to her true nature. Especially not that he was now talking casually with a divine being. If he knew she was a goddess, he would’ve probably either run away or crashed to the ground to apologise, fearing her coiling wrath.
But no. As fate would have it, her features that could set him off were hidden from view, allowing the two of them to cheerfully talk.

Chuckling, the sound of his voice echoed softly through the room. The man shrugged, stepping a bit closer. The woman seemed nice enough and not at all disturbed that he was seeing her naked. A thought popped up in Trevos’ head. It’d been a while since he had laid with a woman. If she wanted... maybe they could have some fun here.
“Not lost. I’m looking for somebody that’s rumoured to stalk around these parts. They’re supposed to be rather elusive, but I foolishly agreed to a bet that I would try and find them. So here I am.”

Nodding approvingly, Trevos was now standing within arm’s reach of her. Shrugging again, he laughed softly.
“I am a professional in finding things and location, m’lady. It’s what I do. More importantly though...”
The Hunter made a little show for her, stretching his fit body and discarding part of his clothing.
“I need a break. Would you mind me joining you in that hot water? I think it would do both my body and soul good.”
He winked sensually at her, making it clear he was trying to find out if she was interested in sex, but also that he wouldn’t force her if she didn’t want to.

Humans never made it this far. When they did find her cave of wonders they were usually lost or searching for lost treasures. Nala wasn’t sure which category this man fell into, but the fact that he had yet to run off screaming claiming he had seen the gates of the underworld had her full attention. The dim lit cave kept her violet slit eyes and forked tongue hidden from him.

This explorer was oblivious to what and who she was and Nala didn’t mind. Watching his every move but strategically keeping her body hidden in the obscured flower petal covered hot spring. The chuckle of this stranger echoed in her cavern as she was ever curious about what he planned on doing especially since his attention was on her upper body more than her face. “Lost not just exploring. An adventurer then. Have you found anything interesting yet?” Asking as he not only stepped closer but began making himself more than comfortable. “Professional finder? That’s something I have never heard of before. What Things have you found?” Her questions continued but now her violet gaze was on his form. What a lovely form he had indeed.

Muscular. Strong. At least his top half. His actions were bold and it had her more curious when he winked at her flirtatiously. Was he in heat? Could be and she had been without mating options for more than she would have liked to. That was when Nala let a smile start to form. “I know not if you can handle the waters of the earth. This place is hotter than usual…” she warned since it was perfect for her cold blooded nature but she wasn’t trying to deter him. “You are welcome to join me if you like…” her twin tongue flicked again as she in turn would playfully splash him when he got close enough. If he wished to join she wouldn’t stop him. Nala assumed it was a part of his mating ritual and she was more than ready to see how long this human would last.

Beneath the waters her long tail stirred and pulsed with anticipation of him entering to the point the tip was wiggling with anticipation.

View attachment 27148

It was true that finding a woman in these circumstances was rather odd. But then again, finding anything special in these forests was unusual. And this lady seemed kind, sensual and relatively normal. A traveller resting in a mythical place left over from long ago perhaps?
Trevos was rather fond of his instincts and his insight into people, and his gut feeling told him she was good folk. Her body language was relaxed and sensual, albeit a bit... hungry?
It didn’t help though that his face was pulled to her breasts time and time again, the man having the urge to ask her if he could fondle them. A silly urge, but damn, those were some good breasts.
“Adventurer is close enough, yes. I have found you. And this place. That’s pretty interesting.”
Noticing her eyes on his how bare chest, he smiled. Seemed she was interested!
“I’ve found a great many things. From artefacts of ages past to lost children crying in the night. If it’s needed, I help. Together with a bit of... fighting if going gets tough.”

A smile started to appear on the woman’s face, something about her eyes and expression making him shiver. Not entirely in fear, but... excitement? His instincts knew something was up, but he couldn’t entirely place it.
“Oh, don’t worry, my lady. I’m used to hot springs. But I’ll take care.” This wasn’t the first time he had dipped in a hot spring. Fortunately, he handled the heat better than most people.
As he tested the waters, he thought he saw something flick in her mouth, looking at her with a tilted head. What was that? His worry was quickly splashed away by the woman’s playfulness, unaware that the woman was a goddess AND was assuming this was a mating ritual. Without him knowing... he wouldn’t be able to escape from these coils, nor would he ever want to.
“Thank you, miss. I’ll join you then.”

Undressing and laying his clothes in a pile, Trevos was now fully naked, carefully stepping into the water. Nala had all the time in the world to get her coils out of the way for now, the man being none the wiser... yet. He sank into the water near where she was leaning against the rock, dipping below until his head was the only thing above the water’s petal-covered surface.
He let out a loud sigh of contentment, grinning at her.
“Oh, this hits the spot. A bit warm, yes, but nothing too much. Very good for the muscles, this. Plus, I have the loveliest of views...”
Totally open, there would be nothing stopping Nala from closing in and starting her conquest.

This was a chance of a lifetime presenting itself on a silver platter and here he was serving himself up easily without even needing a bribe! Fortune was shiny down on this sun kissed goddess hiding away from the world. Nala could not hide the smile on her face or the way her violet eyes sparkled at the idea of having a mate fully offer himself to her.

Under the dark water she slithered and pulled her tail back far enough so when the soon to be nude visitor climbed into natural heated waters he would be none the wiser. This mysterious soon to be mate showed no fear of danger especially climbing in with her. All Nala would notice was his focus on her hypnotic chocolate colored mounds.

Focused Violet eyes stayed on his nude body. He was in Adonis in a human form. She watched us body displace the water and some leaked out with a few petals dripping to the cave floor. Her tail was pulled back with her to make sure he would feel nothing yet. She was waiting and watching and plotting her next move. Males could be tricky. The last thing she wanted him to do let’s feel the tip of her tail and run causing him to put up a fight.

No. “Relax weary traveler…relax…” Her forked tongue slipped out and flicked. Taste in the air it’s also him. What she thought she tasted was possible arousal but she could not be sure. He slipped further into the water giving her the chance to let the tail end of her long tail reach out and slowly caress up his calves and thighs. Nala was testing him as she kept her torso about the water giving him the most beautiful Buxom view. He would feel her tail up and down but move back up again to feel his waist slowly and methodically wrapping itself around his waist. Her scales were so very soft. Satin like even. Her dark tail was easily hit it out of the dark waters. For now not so tightly as she gently caress making him think it was just the waters trying to learn it closer to her. If he did not scream or champ that would give her the perfect sign to close in more.

It has been far too long since I make presented himself. He was perfect in every way. “Come to me… you must be very lonely especially being lost down here…. Come closer and let me make you feel at home…” With every flick of her tongue voice sounded so hypnotic. Her kind did not like violence, But focused on seduction and maybe he would easily fall for it too….

View attachment 27148

Ironically, Trevos was fully unaware of how easy he was being. The only thing he knew was that he was now bathing with a pretty woman who had shown interest in what he assumed was a lovely sensual romp for one night. Little did he know this going to be a sexual encounter that would last more than a lifetime. Several lifetimes even.

Grinning at his companion, he saw her interest in his form, practically seeing the lust and need on her face. Trevos blinked as he noticed something. Her eyes... there was something wrong with her eyes. Or was there? The lighting was flickering a bit here, so the man just shrugged. Must have been a trick of the light.
As she bid him to relax, he did exactly as she asked, chuckling. His muscles relaxed, eyes closing just before her tongue flicked out between her lips, the man missing his chance for a warning.
“Oh, relax and enjoy I shall, gorgeous mistress of the springs.” He teased and flirted.

Feeling something brush against his thigh, he assumed it to be a piece of soft kelp or cloth in the spring. Instead of flinching, he opened his eyes and chuckled. Trevos was just about to put his hand deeper into the water to curiously try and find out what was brushing against him, but Nala’s sensual views and flirts were enough to divert his attention.
Even as her immensely soft scales coiled around his waist, he didn’t stop her. He didn’t feel any danger, after all. And the feeling of her tail coiling around him was lovely.

Her words wormed their way into his mind now, making him crave her more as she lured him towards her. His cheeks flushed with a blush what she promised to ‘make him feel at home’, the woman making no secret of what that would entail.
“I’ve been very lonely. Craving for somebody to spend a warm night with.” He said with a lusty voice, thinking foolishly that he was still mostly in control. It would soon turn out that he never was.

He was now against her, his hands slowly exploring her hips. However, this close, her flicking tongue was hard to miss, her slitted eyes now far clearer. His hands ran sensually down her hips, reaching her scales.
The man started to blink in horny confusion. If Nala wanted to strike, this was the time.

Trevos had fallen into her trap. This was far easier than the times of old. Wasn’t he throwing himself at her? That forked tongue pushed past her lips viver up in a grin. He had already begun just by entering here personal pool. Those slit eyes didn’t cause him stop making Nala think he was all for it.

What came next was a soft alto giggle that was both flirtatious and mischievous. “I’ve waited a very long time for you to find me…” now that was more ominous than she intended. Her dark scaled tail continued to brush, tease and test this travelers resolve and he was still here!

“I’ve been so lonely. So very alone. Only you can give me what i truly desire. Say you’ll be mine.” A small but noticeable hiss leaked as that hidden tail began to coil around his waist as both her arms opened up welcoming him to press against her exposed wet chest. His hands welcomed on his hips.

That distraction helped her wrap that pulsing scale covered appendage made sure to come full circle not once but twice around his Herculean form. The further his hands went the less there was a chance he’d find human legs.

Her chance was here as the ebony goddess wrapped her arms around him as she leaned in close touching their noses tip to tip. Those nine ring slit violet eyes stating deep into his as her forked tongue flicked against his lips letting him feel not one but two tongues taste his lips. “You won’t be going anywhere…your calls shall be answered tonight on the evening of the blood moon. This is your desssssstiny…” Nala hissed seductively wondering if he’d accept his fate or try to escape her coily sexual frustration.

The human male's libido was getting bigger and bigger. This woman was showing all the signs of being genuinely interested, grinning and giggling as they flirted. Her words did cause a shiver to run up his spine, but more due to excitement than anything else.
"Aw, specifically me? Waiting to welcome me into your arms?"
The strange soft caresses and brushes underwater continued, the man enjoying them quite a bit. This was a rather interesting pool! No wonder the woman was bathing here.

But when he settled in her waiting arms, his head nestling between those bouncing large cushions of bliss, the veil was starting to fall away. The hiss made him tilt his head, the tail around his waist growing bolder.
"Oh, you're not alone anymore. I'll be yours for as long as you want." He flirted, not aware he was practically entering a marriage with her. In his mind, 'as long as you want' would probably be one night or so?
And just as his hands found not legs but a long elegant tail, she sprung her trap. He felt her tail pulsing as it wrapped not once but twice around his body, the man crying out in surprise as he looked up at her face.

Slitted eyes. It hadn't been a trick of the light.

In that moment, he was strangely calm. 'Yep... this is it. I'm dead.' He thought. He had been blind, taken aback by her beauty and his own lust and loneliness. Lamia didn't play around when they fed. They would bite their victims, their venom making their victims climax within seconds before they were crushed to death and eaten.
The man tossed and tried to free himself, but only got himself deeping in both her tail's hold and his face sunk deeper between her breasts as he looked up at her.

But that didn't happen. Her tongue flicked hungrily against his lips, sure. But her eyes, those deep violet eyes, looked deep into his as he was nestled deeper and deeper into her embrace. And her tail... didn't crush. Sure, he was entirely stuck and unable to move, but she wasn't crushing him.
Could he have been lucky?...

"W-w-wait." He stammered, managing a shaky smile. "Please don't... don't kill me. I... well... ehm... am sorry if I offended you."
Destiny? Blood moon? Trevos shivered at her seductive hiss on the word destiny. On some level... he wanted whatever destiny she had planned for him. Slowly, his resistance lessened, his body getting more aroused. Nala could smell that despite knowing she was a Lamia, his attraction was still there. Underneath the water, his manhood was erect and ready still, eager to entwine with her pussy.
"Destiny? My lady... what... I don't really know what you mean by that?"

Yes! This was the one she had been waiting for! Her long black scaly tail made another loop around this handsome explores waist. There was no way she was letting him escape. Nala wasn’t waiting for him exactly, but his arousal made him smell so delectable. Flicking that pitchfork tongue out again tasting his desire. Did he have any idea how he was driving her hormones in overdrive?

Then can’t his magic words. Trevos binding words and promise. He would stay with her. This was too good to be true! Giving himself to her so freely this was fate! Kismet smiling down on her and giving its blessing!

Reptilian eyes locked with his as he willingly stayed close. Pulling him into her wanting embrace even as he suddenly began twisting and turning as if trying to get free and Nala was having none of that as she chuckled only to begin to constrict him even tighter…

……………………………

Stuck between her tail and soft tracks of land his life did not end. Oh no she was not hungry for his flesh in that way. That soft pink tongue flicked right against his lips playfully. “Kill you? Why would I kill the prefect mate?” Nala asked softly. “Ssssssilly. If I wished to devour you you’d be dead already. You found me on thisss night of the blood moon. Sssstrengh and cunning. No fear from you. The prefect sssspecimen. You knew the mating ritualssss.” Nala was kind enough to explain even when she didn’t have to.

Continually tasting the air she knew he was already prepared to mate. “You came ready to mate. Into my pool have you not? I can taste the desire on you. Don’t lie to me. I’ll know.”her tail tip looped around again but this time it was used to run his erection as she tested to see if he would deny it or admit to his urges. Nala wouldn’t hesitate to eat him if he chose to lie up her.

Strange how fate sometimes worked in mysterious ways. Not only had he stumbled upon this Lamia by mostly coincidence, but he had been lonely and needy enough to gravitate towards her. And his body and lust had been arousing to Nala in turn, making her decide to take him as her partner (no matter what he thought).
The vibe that Trevos had gotten from her was not one of lethality or hostility, but one of an interested partner. A very attractive potential mate. And his instincts had lead him right into her coils.

However, fear still rushed through him as he realized she was the Lamia he'd been looking for. Silky lovely coils wrapped around him, seemingly infinite in their length as the water splashed and waves, the human now seeing those dark red coils for the first time as they breached the petalled surface.

Now comfortably stuck between her breasts and wrapped within her long tail, the human shivered as her tongue flicked against his lips.
"P-Perfect mate?" He asked, not believing his ears. Oh... Oh no. He was literally fucked, wasn't he? And what did she mean by the mating ritual? He's just flirted with her! It was only natural to flirt and be nice to a gorgeous woman, right?
"No, wait. There is fear coming from me. I begged for my life just now, right?" Strength and cunning he had in spades AND had shown her already, so denying that wasn't going to work, he knew.

More flicks as her tail held him firmer and firmer, the man feeling her pulse against his entire body. It was extremely sensual and intimate, his head still stuck between the most perfect breasts he'd seen, let alone touched, in his entire life.
The Lamia was not wrong when she asked him her question, playfully threatening to eat him if he would lie.
The man gasped as her tail's tip curled around his rockhard cock, his head getting redder. He had no reason to believe she was bluffing. She would know, he was sure of it. And a night of sex was better than dying.
Another mistake was made as Trevos assumed she'd be tired of him after a couple of hours.

Gulping, he took a deep breath and then kissed her breasts before looking up.
"You... are gorgeous, my lady. When I saw you, I wanted nothing more than slip into the pool with you and make wild love to you. So... yeah, I came ready to mate."
A bit nervous, he waited for her answer, his body twitching as her tail teased his pulsing manhood.

Fate indeed! For Nala she had struck gold with this more than willing human. Most humans would have a healthy fear of her kind and rightly so. Lamia were known for their beauty, strength and devouring those they didn’t like do Trevos had every right to be terrified as her black scaley tail encircled and entrapped him.

Nala was not hungry in the food sense but as her forked tongue flicked again tasting his pheromones she let out a very content sigh once her tongue was hidden again. It was then one of the forks peeked out, then the second as they licked her smirking lips.

“Yessssss….mate….blood moon mate you are handsome two legged love…you ansssswereed my call…fear is not what you are ssssshowing now…no…” Nala pulled him closer to her perky dark bosom. He could feel how fast her heart was beating with excitement now that she had him within reach and unable to run or swim away. The red petals of her tree decorated the hot spring giving it a romantic ambiance.

“No need to beg for a life when it is already ssssspared. You have all that I need in a mate and I want strong offsssssspring.” He was already so hard she was now smiling a bigger grin showing off her vampire like fangs. The tip of her tail continued to rub his sex organ, feeling it and exploring. It had been a long time since she had a mate human or lamia. The risk of human offspring with this one was high but Nala didn’t care as she leaned in close pressing soft lips into his own. Perhaps kidding would calm his worry before the waltz of love as she continued to fondle not only his shaft but let the tip of her tail lift his ball sacks as off assessing how heavy she full they were. He was already worshiping her breasts; making her soft brown nipples harden like smooth pebbles. “You sssspeak words of desire assss your kisssss don’t lie….mine you are…” her hand lifted his head from her breasts to face into his eyes with her inhuman ones before making her bold move.

Oh how his balls were full and heavy. That was what she was looking for. Upon that discovery of Trevos didn’t fight the kiss Nala desperately crave she’d slip her forked tongue past his lips to play with his hoping he wouldn’t fight what the blood moon was setting the mood for. Preparing him to fill her love pocket with his potent seed.

Even before she answered, Trevos knew the Lamia wasn't going to listen. The way her eyes gleamed, the coils still wrapping him up in lewd coils more and more... She wasn't planning on letting him go. Sweating, he realized her tongue could smell his emotions and lust, the lady reacting very positively to his scent.
"F-fear is not what I'm showing?... I am scared though..." What? He was scared shitless! She just told him she was going to eat him if he lied! How was this not showing fear?! Unless she meant another kind of fear...
Despite the heart attack she gave him, the explorer's cheeks darkened when she called him handsome. The hiss in her speech was hypnotic, making him shiver every time her voice rested on an 's' sound.

His head once again in her cleavage, he indeed heard her heart thumb in quick excitement, the man seeing the petals swirl and slowly land on those perfect orbs.
Trevos couldn't deny the whole setup was romantic, the man's fears slowly being soothed away by Nala's loving and lusty nature.
"Strong... o-offspring?" Oh no... she wanted his babies. Well, this escalated quickly.

Before he could protest though, she was already kissing him, her tail feeling and rubbing and playing with his cock. A muffled sound of lust came from him, the first after being caught by her.
His balls were full and heavy, ready to stuff her womb with enough seed to make her a belly bump if she would drain it all.
As they kissed, Trevos felt his brain swim. Her lips were fantastic, her boobs were fantastic. Hell, even her tail was lusty, lewd and sensual. Together with the need for a sexual partner that he'd felt for months and months, he began to give in to her demands.

Maybe being her mate wasn't that bad? They could have some sex, he would give her his seed and he would leave. Maybe?
The man moaned loudly as her tongue slipped into his mouth, twisting around his own tongue to play. The kiss was utterly lewd and horny, and Trevos finally gave up.
He had been extending his arms out to her before she coiled, meaning his arms were still free for the most part. Embracing her, he let her tail engulf him completely as he gave himself to her kiss, answering her by pressing himself strongly against her gorgeous body.

Listen? No. She was in heat and he was already turned on. No matter what Trevos said she was following his scent and his arousal over his spoken words. His words said fear and how he was scared but his erect member was saying he too wanted a mate. That tip began coiling around his heavy sacks massaging and gently squeezing but not enough to tempt him to leak.

That kiss off hers lasted for what felt like an eternity as both forks tangled with his one tongue before pulling back only for lick his lips and flick seductively. “Mmmm…yesss offsssspring….” The way her S’s rolled off her tongue was hypnotic. This time her hands moved to roam his chiseled torso and lingering in his chest.

“I want you to give me children yessssss… my kind needsssss more…you will help…perfect…” her voice still low and seductive. Dexterous hands roamed his torso as if inspecting all of what he had to offer and Nala loved that he brought to the bath….table.

“No death for you my love…my mate….I’ve waited centuriessssss for you…” was it true or a lie he could not be sure. The one thing he was sure of was the tip of her tail under the dark waters as it began to coil and pulse around his shaft as if making sure yo keep it plump and ready for her vaginal pocket near her torso awaiting a long needed deposit from the perfect specimen.

This was getting out of hand. She seemed extremely determined to have him and only him as a mate, not willing to let him go in the slightest. It also didn't help that despite everything, Trevos was extremely aroused by her, secretly craving to know how her coil fully around him would feel like, to fuck her serpentine pussy while in a mating ball of her making.
The kiss didn't help either, her exotic tongue making it an experience unlike any other he'd gotten from any other woman. When they finally broke the kiss after a good minute, his arousal had gotten way stronger, the Lamia probably smelling it.
His breath heaving, he nodded slowly. Her tones rolled and hissed, making his thoughts take weird turns. He couldn't think straight.
"Children... alright... as long as... lots of sex..." He said in a dazed voice.

The man felt her hand roam about his fit body, tracing his muscles and liking what they found. Sighing, he relaxed more and more, eyes half-closing in lust as her tail coiled and pulsed. The Lamia brought him further into her embrace, the head of his wrapped-up cock eventually feeling her soft and hot lips. Although their sexes were underwater, he could feel now immensely willing she was, her pussy lips feeling like they were hungry and wanting to suck him up even before slipping into her.

Her words fell on mostly deaf ears, although her admitting she was centuries old did make it into his brain.
"No death... Love... sex..." His voice trailed away as his future wife began taking him, greedily making him hers forever.

Nala was extremely excited about this new human appearing in her chambers. That long dexterous tail Kept her newfound mate from running. There was no way this Lamia was letting him get away. The bearded man seemed to understand. As Trevos repeated The words that she desperately wanted to hear that grin returned.

“Humanssss like sssssex yessss?” Her hypnotic hiss became more prevalent especially as he was relating to her wishes. Sex was no problem for her especially when the ends justified the means.

Was he making a pact? In Napa’s eyes he was. For a goddess like her words were just as binding. He would feel her tail slowly let go of his member and her tail slither away but why would I do that? Her arms above embraced him tightly pulling him close against Her wet bosom. Beneath the water something else was going on. Even though he was free from her coils for now The pressure of her body against his was an unmistakable. His erect shaft Could feel another set of lips below. Lips that were camouflaged by her scales. Even surrounded by water he could feel a different sort of wetness.

It was viscous and warm. The way her body loved side to side it was almost methodical. The way she rubbed against him was trying to get him comfortable with how her scales against his legs. Nala was unsure if he had any experience with her kind but with how he was accepting his fate to be her lover, mate and chosen husband set a lot without speaking at all. The lower part of her tail wrapped around one of his legs as if to make sure it was a fail safe that he would not freak out as she rubbed her sex against his pulsing manhood. For now she only taste his tip near her hot velveteen pocket. Testing the waters to see if he would push forward or pull back.

His breath was shuddering, his body quaking in Nala's hold. Trevos' brain was mostly mush, the mixture of seduction, exotic lewdness and perhaps even some slight magic proving too much. Although it might be the end of him despite saying it wouldn't be, one thing was for sure: Sex with this woman would blow any human woman's moans out of the water.
"Human love s-sex... I l-love sex..." He groaned, her hypnotic voice kicking it up a notch. The Lamia goddess could feel her husband shiver in her coils, his needs growing by the second.

Feeling her tail loosen his cock, the man gasped when he was pulled tightly into those bouncing breasts, his face starting to relax and smile. She was gorgeous and soft, even her scales being extremely pleasant to the touch. Although he was now free, the urge to escape had left him, the man decided to throw caution into the wind.
A simple bet had turned into much more, Trivus was now fully invested in what this woman had to offer.

His eyes widened as he felt her hot vice press against him. The heat was unmistakable, the wet slipperiness of her lips intoxicating. How was she this slick while underwater?! So many questions that would need answering if he could just think. But thinking was impossible. He felt her tail stroke and rub against his legs, the woman trying to soothe him and make him feel at ease. Not the act of a hungry mindless predator, but a horny lover.
Even feeling his legs bound by her tail was a turn-on, the man shuddering as his arms hugged her tight. Feeling her lips split, his head entered her. He felt himself wanting more, wanting to know how exotic she felt from the inside. And how mad she could drive him in her coiled embrace.

With a mischievous horny chuckle, the man pushed forward a little, his cock slipping a bit further in. Being bound by her tail meant he didn't get very far though. Nala was still very much in control.
"Aahh... y-you're... hot..." He gasped, kissing her breasts from inside her cleavage. Oh, he hadn't introduced himself yet.
"My name is... Trivos... my lady... C-can I know yours?"

Hearing how his breath would catch every so often made Nala grin to herself. The way her tail stroked up and down his leg he could feel her squeeze and release. It was like her scales were alive. They felt like they pulses with an energy. Was she using magic? Was she using pheromones? She had yet to bite him maybe it was her scent. This lucky or very unlucky human had no idea which. All he knew was that this strange creature wanted him and him alone.

“Good….love ssssssex too….very good….good mate…” Her hiss picked up again with more need and lost once he told her what he liked; well loved. That declaration only spurred the goddess on. Feeling him shiver made her wrap her arms tighter around him pulling him into her very soft breasts and erect nipples.

The tip of her tail was flat on the lower swell of his back pushing him closer to her and making his cock rub against her first set of vaginal lips. There was a need and he could feel how badly she needed this. The heat his member felt down below was unmistakable it was just very different against her scaly body. It was almost a strange feeling with how slick she was even surrounded by water. Her nectar was more viscous and even hotter than the Hot Springs. Nala came with her own lube. It was something she evolved to have to make sure she could catch as much as her mates seed.

The man was bound and held and caressed gently. With everything she was doing it was not giving away I want to eat you vibes. This dance was methodical. Planned out. Something that had been done for centuries possibly.

No words were said as he pushed forward slowly Edric her hidden cave of wonders. What his tip would slowly feel was almost ribbed and velvety. Nothing like a human woman. Contractions squeezing his slowly entering cock beckoning him to push further.

“Name? You wissssshhhhh my name?” That shocked the goddess said she wasn’t expecting him to ask, but he did. “Nala…. my name is Nala. Trivosssss. A heroic name….”even his name came with a hiss. A non-threat long one. This human was going to be hers and she was going to make sure he would never want to leave her.

It was all too much. Her tail affectionately stroking up his body, the grin she had on her face, those eyes flickering in both lust and rising appreciation. Trivos was caught in her coils both in a literal and mental sense. Being seduced like this was alien yet pleasant, and the human male craved more. It felt like she truly and completely meant every single stroke and word, promising him... her. And what a glorious promise that was.

"Oooohhh..." He muttered as her arms pulled him deeper into her cleavage, her erect aroused nipples pressing into the sides of his face.
He felt her strong tail coil more around his legs so that the tip of it could push him forward. The explorer helplessly gasped when his sensitive mushroom head felt her sex. Hot. So hot. And so slick. He could almost hear the squelches as he was pushed into her greedy pussy lips, even though the water prevented any sounds from reaching their ears. It just felt THAT lewd and good.

His eyed widened and his muscles began to shiver as he was brought deeper into her sex. He felt her flower form around his cock, her nectar thick and warm as her muscles squeezed around him.
It felt nothing like a human woman. This was... far more sensual. Felt far better. Oh gods. If she would fuck him, no human would ever be able to satisfy him. The thought should terrify him, he knew.

But it didn't. Because he knew he wasn't getting out of her coils. Not now, not tomorrow, never. His name on her lips sounded fantastic, the sound bringing a smile to his lips which was immediately changed into a cry of pleasure as his cock was more or less sucked into heaven.
"Nala... y-you got... a gorgeous n-name yourself..."

More cries and gasps came from the human as his body twitched and writhed in her grasp. This time not due to a drive to escape, but because it just felt that good. His arms embraced her fully now, his tensing muscles driving her body closer to his and burying his face even firmer into her boobs. The both of them were pressing his face into her breasts now, and he loved it.

His hips bucked against her crotch as he finally sheathed himself completely, Trivos moaning Nala's name softly as his body burned with need. A need to fuck, to be fucked and to be loved to insanity by this treasure of a woman.

This was it! She had him in her grasp! This human was not trying to get away or escape. He would see her tongue flick out; not one but two!!! Two forked masterpieces. Tasting the air and his arousal. Keeping him close to her breasts she let out a soft moan. He felt so good. That was when she could feel how he was pushing against her silky velvet tunnel. “Yesss….. mmmmm…” Nala why is unable to speak.

Even underwater she was so very slick. She was hotter than the water. For a creature that he thought would be cold blooded she was so warm both inside and out. Nala’s erect nipples rubbed against his Adonis like chest.

The tip of her tail worked its way up his back to place a good portion on him as it held him closer. Patting him gently trying to sooth him and give him security that she was not going to eat him only make love to him. Her curvy hips began to rock to and fro. The only difference between her and a human was that a human woman did not have a tail and she did. Her serpentine body wanting nothing more than to be as close to his warmth as possible. Those violet eyes of her is closed before she leaned in to kiss him again.

Her kiss this time only lasted a few moments before she pulled back as she licked the nape of his neck. Tickling him hoping to give him goosebumps. “Trivosssss, my trivosssssss….” This brave warrior was treated to his name upon her lips. Feeling her form move as he soon sheathed his entire cock in her unbearably tight folds. Within he could feel not only a nice velvet hug but it was ribbed for his pleasure.

Tight and warm. He could feel her contractions trying to milk him. For now the soft sloshing of water would fill both of their ears as her long curly dark hair he could feel against his cheeks. For now only their moans and pleasure. “ give me all of you…. I want all you have to give Trivosssss… offer yourself and your seed to me. I will take care of you for all of your daysss.” Her hypnotic voice pleaded and begged hoping he would accept her promise. I promise only a goddess could give and fulfill.

How could a woman be THIS sexy and alluring? Trivos wanted to fight it, knew that once he was fully within her, once they kissed and made love, it was all over. He wouldn't be able to leave her, his life changed forever. But hearing her moan as she pulled him close melted his heart, her two forked tongues not off-putting but rather sensual and arousing. The man found himself wondering how those tongues would feel when they entered his mouth and twisted around his own single tongue.

Feeling her tail slip up, a good portion of his legs and lower back was now wrapped up as Nala soothed and patted him. Whatever left-over doubts and tension remained were brushed and loved away. The man let out a loud 'Aaahhh' as his muscles relaxed all at once, only to tense when she started rocking her hips to move him in and out of her hot depths.
The kiss cut off his moan, eyes dilating and constricting in turn as pleasure began to spread from his crotch across his entire body. Briefly, he felt those two tongues dance with his before she broke the kiss.
Her tongue across his neck gave Nala the effect she sought, the man shivering and making his body quake.

"So... aahh... tight. Hot... Gods, have m-mercy... feels so good..." He breathed in a hoarse voice, his cock pulsing like mad inside her folds, every pulse and every milking constriction of Nala's sensing a wave of bliss through his body.
The water sloshed around them in soft waves as the man got more and more lost within her. A ship sinking as it was dragged into a horny kraken's embrace.

His eyes couldn't focus anymore, and a trail of saliva started to trickle down a corner of his mouth. But what truly sealed his fate were Nala's words as she begged him to offer himself to her. It wasn't an order, but a true plea. A desperate call for love and affection, a true promise that she would give him love, pleasure and fulfilment for the rest of his days.
It was too much for Trivos' lonely mind to bear.
"I... you can have mmme, Nala. I want y-y-you too. Aahh... NNGHL!... Be m-mine too..."

With his arms now fully around her, his body began to move at her tempo, his hips grinding and rolling with hers. At least as far as her increasingly intimate coils would allow. Even if he was fully bound and enveloped though, his hips would still buck and grind against hers.
His head came up ever so slightly, seeking her lips in a longer and more intense kiss. He wanted to feel her tongue take his mouth hostage, to fully give himself to her and let go of all his inhibitions.

Nala’s heart was racing. She couldn’t be sure if Trivos could feel it or hear how it pounded with excitement. That long dexterous tail massaged his back, rubbing it gently as the undulations of her hips rocked like a belly dancer urging him to pump and make full use of her pulsing inner walls. Even her walls felt like they were alive. Pulsing, squeezing and massaging his thick shaft.

Those forked tongues licked his neck; teasing him as well as soothing him. Every so often he could feel a fanged nip that didn’t break the skin only marked him as the soft curls of her dark tendrils brushed his cheek. Slow and steady she was as she swayed her hips inna small figure eight as water sloshed. Spilling over the side of the hot spring losing both water and flower petals.

Nala’s moans filled her hidden home mingling with hey human lovers. The lower body of her tall began to entangle his legs without thinking as she wanted not only to feel him, but entangle all of her with him! “You are mine and I am yourssss.” The goddess hissed passionately. Trivos was in her trap and there was no way she would let this sweet scented fertile male specimen go. The words of a mate he spoke causing her to not hold back anymore as she licked and lapped at his neck leaving a trail of saliva before pulling back.

Those slit violet eyes full of want, lust and primal need twinkled. Her arms held him tightly as he matched her tempo. When his head turned and lips searched for her own soft ones Nala didn’t refuse only leaned on to press against his letting not one but both tongues slip into his mouth. Her kiss like a demonic tango as her tongues tickled his and circled giving him an idea of how that would feel down below his sculpted waistline. Her eyes closed as she passionately kissed him offering him her full attention as her eyes closed and they melting into each other while making love. Trivos could feel her nails digging into his shoulder blades as they slowly grazed him down his back showing him that she was enjoying this coupling as she purred seductively into their kiss.

In the face of Nala's seduction, Trivos' resistance was nothing. His cries, groans and gasps echoed around them as her tail massaged his back, spoiling the muscles and rubbing out the knots there. Together with the way her sex was pulsing and milking him, it felt maddeningly good. It only took a couple of moments for his eyes to go unfocused, his body moving to Nala's tempo in a dance of lust and love.

Closing his eyes momentarily, the man let Nala stake her claim, feeling her tongues licking his neck and fang playfully marking him as hers. He felt her soft hair brush his face as their lovemaking started to move the water into waves, the sloshing sounds strangely lewd.
He had spoken his words in a last-ditch effort to get her to admit this was a trap, but his plan backfired spectacularly. Nala agreed with her being his without any hesitation, lustfully pledging herself to him as if it had been certain from the very start.
This wasn't a single-sided promise or her taking a slave... He was to become her mate, with all the love and sex that entailed.

By this point, her immensely long tail had completely entwined with his legs, and the man felt himself getting completely engulfed. All the while her coils were thrusting him deep into her, his hips barely keeping up as he couldn't do anything but moan and groan happily.
His sounds got muffled as they kissed, Trevos' eyes quivering and rolling up before he closed his eyelids. Her tongues entwined and circled his, constricting him like two miniature tails. It was utterly sinful as he imagined her giving him a blowjob, making his dick pulse as he thrust in particularly deep into her soaked sex.

Her purrs made his chest vibrate as he felt her breasts squirm and rub against him, the man feeling his pleasure build.
The whole experience was unlike anything he'd ever had before. On one hand, it felt like a predator eating her prey, but it was also loving and sensual. Her tail rubbed his worries from his muscles to the hungry tongue holding his tongue captive, it was driving him mad.

His legs were totally tied up, and his arms wrapped tightly around her waist. His cock began to pulse as his body heated up. The man was now fully hers, giving his all in this mutual lovemaking. He was hers, she was his.
As it should be.

Nala had her prey and there was no way she was letting this willingly human go. Over the years she had many encounters, but this one her mate was more than willing. That kiss with their tongues entangled like long lost lovers was driving this serpentine beauty over the edge. Her hands wrapped around him caressed his back.

Trivos would even feel her nail like claws dig into his flesh. Not enough to draw blood, but enough to show her primal need to own him and claim him as a mate. Nala did not wish to share this strong specimen with anyone else. Trivos found her. Fate this was. Her tail was keeping him in place even though he didn’t try to get away. Slithering against him; marking him with her scent to keep other creatures like herself away from him.

That kiss she held for as long as she could before pulling away and letting her tongues flick against his lips. Teasing him as she pulled back to let her violet eyes look as him as her hips undulated trying to coax him to explode his precious seed inside. “Give me your gift Trivosssss….I am yoursssss and you are mine…..” that sentence came out like she was trying to hypnotize him. The movement of het hips picked up as her nips found the nape of his neck again and bit hard enough to draw blood. Only a little as she licked it as Nala began to show off as her saliva not only cleared the blood, but healed that small wound.

Fog began taking over his mind as Nala slowly fucked him into a moaning pile of man. Somehow, Trivos could feel that this woman was good for him, his instincts craving more of her affection and touches. He should be scared, should be terrified even. But somehow, he wasn't. Their sloppy lewd kiss was filled with affectionate cravings, her hands caressing his back rubbing out all the worries. Her needs were clear as she greedily grabbed his flesh, their bodies moving in sync as his cock was sheathed and pulled out again and again, Nala entire being conveying just one thing: 'MINE'.
And he couldn't love it more.

Her tail slithering all around him, Trivos let out a long-stretched moaning cry as they broke the kiss. The tempo increased, the man feeling Nala's hips pound and press into him, her sex clenching and urging him to fill her.
"Totally... y-yours... Mine..." He said, his mind slowly giving in completely to the pleasure she gave him. Still, a moment of clarity returned when she bit him, the sharp pain flashing through his pleasure. Fearing venom, his eyes widened when he moaned a loud "Nnoo...".
But he needn't have worried. His amazement grew when he felt that pain disappear completely as she licked the puncture wounds, the damage healed completely in an instant. What the hell was she?... Lamias weren't known to be able to do that!

With the pain gone, Trivos was surging toward a climax. Arms wrapped totally around her, he tried to grab her with his legs, but he only became more stuck in her seemingly endless tail.
"I... I'm going to f-fill you up..." He moaned hotly, peppering kisses on her cheek and neck where he could while Nala was doing the same to him.
His cock heated up, his balls twitching as the man cried out suddenly. He thrust himself deep within her, his cock pulsing widely in her tight milking pussy. Wave after wave of warm semen entered her, the man shivering and twitching in her hold as he somehow hoped she would climax with him.

Back
Top Bottom