Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Life in her Coils (E3 x Xywel)

For a human this man was driving her wild even more wild than one of her own kind. He was willing to go the distance and continue to try her other hidden love pockets and most Naga would probably need a break after a while but here this human was willing to try to keep up with her that said a lot.

Trivos wasn’t just agreeing with her and saying what she wanted to hear but he meant it. He was willing to meet all of her holes and fill them properly. When he mentioned giving her a family that she desired he could feel how tight that love pocket got around his member as it squeezed him so hard trying to milk him. He didn’t say give her a family he said us and she didn’t miss that little tidbit in his words.

“Ussss. Ourssss…..Yesss.” Every time he got her more rows the more she hissed lovingly. Not only did he say he wanted to stay with her coils but he mentioned his family and it made her think of hers too though they were few and far between and very spread out but she would not say no to meeting her lovers bloodline especially since her bloodline would be intertwined with theirs soon enough. “Bursting yesss… Tell me what makes my lover happy and I shall do everything within my powerssss to make it so…” That hiss was very long and telling considering she was willing to do what he needed her to do and she wanted to make sure he was happy for now he was in the same pocket but she had so many different ones for him to fill but it wouldn’t hurt for him to fill that one again. Nala leaned in kissing and licking his neck as she began searching for his lips. She had an idea and she wanted to surprise him but for now she was going to make a burst again before releasing him and giving him a surprise of a lifetime one that only a goddess could properly give.

The goddess' lover cried out softly, his eyes fluttering as her love pocket tightened lovingly around him. A short burst of precum flooded out, Trivos' body shivering with joy. Every loving word she whispered to him made him fall for her more, the man getting caught up tighter into a twisting coil of love.

Trivos craned his neck to give his lover plenty of access, panting softy.
The way she hissed, he had no doubt she wanted him as her full husband and father of her children. To raise a clutch of demigods together while fucking like rabbits while they were alone.
It was a surprisingly nice thought.
And speaking about sex... his venom-filled body craved more. Days more, in fact.
"W-what makes me happy... is us m-making love until neither of us can think anymore. I w-want... aahh... to end in a moaning heap with you."

Nala could feel her hubby was close to bursting again. When she found his lips, his eyes widened as he came within her again. More warm seed entered the already half-filled pocket, making a mix of both their essences flow out onto their entwined bodies.
His member stayed hard and proud, ready to be spoiled and used many times more in their lovemaking.

Nala kept a very good grip on her lover as her tail quivered at her love pocket squeezed his manhood with it trying to milk it for all it was worth and even with her strength she was being extremely gentle. Trivos had to know that she was a strong being an even though she kept him tightly coiled with her he knew she could easily constrict him and cut his breath short or fully. Every time she felt him quiver within her she could hear her gasp and sigh. He felt so amazing and that was one reason she did not want to let him go even though it was for procreation this was still fun.

She was more than shocked that he could answer her question about what made him happy but his answer only made her blush fully. Nala froze for a good few moments staring at her lover and mate. “That can be arranged my sssssssweet.” Her hisses always showed and betrayed her feelings of how much she deeply fell for him so quickly.

Feeling him empty herself into her very hot love hole. He knew she felt it by the way she leaned her head back try not to cry out too loudly since it felt so good to be filled once again and even though it was only the same pocket she was more than prepared for him to fill all the other ones. She would stop her wiggling just for a moment as she would lean down to play so long to deep kiss on his lips letting her face scrape across his bottom lip.

“You? My love…. I’ll make you happy for all of eternity if you allow me too…” your voice was soft and loving something you wouldn’t expect from a creature and goddess like herself with such an immense power to be so gentle. “ I take it you’ve been with a human woman before have you ever truly been with a Naga?” She asked softly trying to figure out where she would start with him especially since he was willing to mate for days she was going to make sure he was ready to be curled up in her coils making love for not only ours but possibly the entire time that he would stay down in her secret caves.

With her venom coursing through him, Nala felt even more heavenly. And with his body now able to recover nearly instantly, it felt like she could have him climax nearly continuously. He wouldn't, of course, but it was clear that he would fill her often and much during these days that they were going to breed with each other.

At her loving hiss that she would have the both of them fuck until they couldn't think anymore, a silly grin came over him. Trivos' mind already was hazy with sex and he looked forward to it melting in Nala's many pussies many times over.
"I l-love you, Nala..." He mumbled, a warm genuineness in his words.
Her head going back and the soft cries of bliss she uttered made him swoon over her. She sounded like an angel, moaning and hissing so sweetly.

The next moment, his lips were taken again as his goddess kiss him deeply, her fangs making him shiver. Those lethal fangs would be deadly for everybody. But for him, they were another tool of Nala's love.
"I'd like that... Nala. I'll thrive to make you happy too." He softly said, a hand on her cheek. Her next question surprised him, his eyes widening and his cock pulsing within her full sex.
"I've... not been with a Naga, no." He admitted. "Not many human have. A lot of the time... the men get eaten after having had sex with a Naga. But I am no stranger to sex, nor am I... aahh... weak, my love. Take me passionately and wildly. With your power coursing through me, I will keep up. I promise."

The venom coursing through his veins was potent but not enough to kill him it was more of an aphrodisiac and a small show to what her powers could offer him. She was being like no other and her focus was on him and him alone. Nala planned to tire him out but also want to fill more of her pockets with his seed. Her goal wasn’t only lovemaking but it was to make sure she would eventually fall pregnant from his gifts.

The way her long tail post and crawled around him it was like he could feel her heartbeat through her entire body but the moment she heard the words I love you from his lips not only made her blush more but she stopped and enjoyed hearing what he said. “Ssssy it again my love….sssssssay it once more pleassssse….I Love you…” her hisses only became stronger and more detectable on the flicks of her tongue. It wasn’t the first time she made it with someone not her species but it was rare for them to profess love to her and to be frank she love the sound of those words on her lovers lips.

With the loving and tender kiss they shared he could feel on his lips her fangs scrape across the bottom of his but not in an act of showing power but showing how she could wheel so much power and not harm him one bit. There was no way she would harm him at all.

Protect him yes as well as defend him but never harm him. Trivos not only had a lover but a protector and a guardian who is madly in love with him and for once finally found her soulmate and her surprised it was not a Naga. He confessed that she was his first and for her he might not have been a first but he was definitely a first who is willing to accept his state with her and not try to destroy her out right. “You speak the truth my love we only eat our mates if they defy us or threaten to take our heads but you my love I don’t plan to harm you ever.” Hopefully her true confession would put him at ease. He was still being a massage and her tight pocket clinging tightly to his member not letting it go trying to milk him even more as she planned to make sure he was going to sleep for at least a few days once this meeting ritual is finished. “Tell Me what you desire from a mate and I shall make your dreams and fantasies come true.” Nala hits softly but with that promise would probably open up his imagination and maybe he would ask for something fun and interesting but if not she plan to introduce him to a pocket on her backside.

With Nala's tail completely around him, Trivos felt her heartbeat through her coils as well. Strong and passionate, quick with lust and love. The way her hisses became stronger when he professed his love to her only intensified the sensations. He could feel her wants as she was all around him, the goddess sounding more and more eager to continue their days-long breeding.
"I l-love you, Nala..." He said to her in a husky deep lust tone. "I love y-you a thousand times over."

She was powerful, majestic and divine. Yet, Trivos did not doubt that he wouldn't get hurt. No matter how hard or often they would breed, fuck and make love, he'd be alright. Except maybe from an addiction to having sex with her, of course. The Adventurer suspected he wouldn't be able to last without cumming within her at least once every day or so after this. She just felt THAT good.

Her revelations about Naga explained a lot. Still, within her sex, he couldn't think about it a lot, but it did explain why not all humans were eaten. If the feeling was genuine and the human didn't defy his Naga lover, they'd be able to mate. A good lesson to share with other humans if he got the chance.
"I w-would... aahh... never try to hurt you, my love." He said adamantly, kissing her coils.

Even though he had urged her to take him wildly, Nala seemed hesitant to him somehow. Again she asked what he wanted. Didn't he tell her he wanted her to breed with him without holding back?
Still, her offer did open up his fantasy. Fantasies come true, huh?
An idea popped into Trivos' head as he began to lustily grin.
"H-how about... we have a little mating and breeding ball together? Your body is long and elegant enough that we can entwine even more than we do now. And you can use any pocket you want when we're balled up like that. Behind, in front, anything."

That long tail of hers and trapped her lover squeezing and pulsing his form just enough to let him know that she was in full control but she wasn’t squeezing too tight. For now she was silent as she let her forked tongue taste the air. Tasting his desire hanging in the air nearby. Hearing him say that he loved her it felt like her heart would melt immediately and she would do anything for this man; this human who found himself in her Lair was declaring his love for her and she believed it fully. Trivos had no idea how attached she was already she would move heaven and earth for him. Nala Felt like she had the jackpot or the treasure trove with this one. Most humans that managed to find her were terrified of her but this one seemed to defy all odds and he was saying how much he loved her and that stuck with her completely.

She was prepared to say a compliment but when he decided to tell her what he wanted from her he could feel how she froze but he could feel her tail pulsing with what felt like her heartbeat. His profession of love didn’t get her to freeze but he mentioned a mating ball. The tension in the air he could slice with his sword but she leaned in close whispering in his ear and decided to tell him the truth. “Humanssss can’t handle that…. you are willing?” He could hear the inflection in her voice but he would also notice her tail tightening around him and if he looked he could see it coiling around him slowly starting from his feet and working its way up. He did say he wanted this and he already proved his worth by staying with her and surviving mating. Her venom pumped through his veins giving him the energy he needed but she wasn’t going to turn down this offer and if he realize that she would see if he would try to run or fight at her tail slowly started coiling and wrapping around both of his legs making sure he couldn’t escape and after all he did say he wanted this but she would see if he truly meant it by his reaction to how being constricted and kept in place as she was more than ready to wrap them up for a lovely breeding ball. He did say he was ready and she had more than enough pockets for him to fill but when she was coiling up he could feel his body slowly being lifted up as she was trying to make sure he would get a new pocket this time but in a way this was a test to see if he would protest or back out of what he just offered.

Trapped in her twists and turns, Trivos didn't have the goddess' senses. But even his (for now) human senses picked up on the horny loving need Nala was exuding. His heart was pounding in his chest like drums of war before an epic battle, her hisses echoing in his ears. Her venom sang inside his body. Not damaging him, but empowering him instead. A small taste of affection that was getting more vast by the minute. And he was the same.
The man shivered in her hold as he felt her possessiveness. Everything she did just screamed 'MINE'. Even if she hadn't been a goddess and just a normal Naga, he would've fallen for her. But the fact that she was divine and could keep him under her protection made it all dreamlike.

He fell silent too when she did. Did he ask something weird? Was a mating ball something weird for her? He had heard of snakes doing it. Naga too, with the partners they truly loved. It was supposed to be long, feral and intimate.
"Hhmmhhmm..." He hummed when she whispered her warning. Glancing down, he felt her tail twist up, wrapping him more tightly slowly, and seductively. Her actions contradicted her words, with her trapping him even firmer. Trivos wasn't too worried though. He couldn't be with the combined efforts of her love, sensual looks and aphrodisiac making him crave her with every bit of his body and soul. And he had survived having sex with her before. Multiple times. She would keep him safe. He had no doubt.

Still, the predatory gesture of being coiled up was excited, adrenaline shooting through his body to dance with the venom. His cheeks blushed, his breathing quickened even more.
"Aaahhh..." He spoke, his feel twitching as he felt himself lose contact with the ground. "Yes. I want this. As much a-as you."
Under normal circumstances, this would feel like a man's final moments before being eaten. In a way... he was the same. He would not get out of this for days. But surrounded by Nala's love... this was everything a man could ask for. Sex with a loved one, as lewd and sinful as one could get. They would fuck until their juices dripped from between her coil and wettened the ground beneath them.
"I... I told you, my love. Go wild. I want you. I want this. Let yourself go."

With the body as strong as hers she could easily hurt her love her but here she was treating him lovingly like the treasure he was. The pulsing of her tail around him he could feel how soft her scales were against him rubbing him and keeping him warm and safe. The way she wrapped around him he could almost feel her pulse through her thick body. Even though she told him it was dangerous she kept wrapping herself around him keeping him trapped so he wouldn’t run away though she had a strong feeling he wasn’t the type.

Nala’s Actions and words did not match as he felt his body slowly move upwards with the power of her long scaly tail. The way she kept him close to her body but he was treated to see how flexible she was. She pushed herself further up and began wrapping herself around as she pulled him into her arms and started kissing up and down his neck.

Her core strength was lifting him up pulling him closer and making sure he had no more contact with the ground making him feel like he was possibly floating but she was keeping him safe from falling at any point. “Good my love. You are the one for me I’ve waited what feels like centuries for someone like you to discover me and here you are my ssssssweet…” she couldn’t help but playfully flirt yet again but he wasn’t struggling or trying to get away and hopefully if he played along with her plan she would be able to lift and move him for him to move more behind her but if you look down he could see how her tail was keeping his legs and slowly curling around up past his knees towards his thighs making sure he would at least be comfortable that she was trying to aim him for one of her love pockets behind her. “Perhapsssss…. I should tell you how many holes I have or would you like me To keep it as a surprise my love?” Depending on his answer she may or might not tell him how many she had but either way he was going to make love to every single one and this time she wanted it from behind.

At this point, Trivos was almost bursting with desire and lust. His mind began to flow over with the need to make love with Nala and her making love to him. Wildly, passionately, for hours and days. His breath was quick and ragged as his eyes were getting hazy.
Soft groans flowed from his lips as she kissed his neck, his body disappearing more and more between her coils. The man felt himself being lifted off the ground by the goddess' tender embrace, floating in the air as his need for her surged.

He didn't fight Nala's plan, letting her manoeuvre him as she wished. As she talked in that sexy hissing voice again, he shuddered, Nala able to clearly feel his arousal with her body. It didn't take him much thought for the answer. Think was starting to get more difficult now anyway.
"N-No... Keep it a... a surprise." His voice was soft, his hands on her body and twitching. "I can't... t-take it anymore. Please l-love... Let us fuck ourselves silly... the n-need is becoming unbearable..."

Noticing she was moving in front of him and keeping him behind her, Trivos licked his lips. If this was what she wanted, he would give it to her. In front, from behind, it didn't matter. He wanted to try every position there possibly was to try with Nala.

Nala have no idea what it’s like to actually have a soulmate most men or similar species she made it with never wanted to stay. The males of her species tended to be terrified of the female considering they held a lot of the power. That and they could probably constrict them to death. I fear that Nala understood but it was still lonely. With Trivos She not only found comfort and admiration but he had a wheel that she had not seen in centuries!

The way she constructed him was tight but not too tight that he would lose blood flow he could feel the pulse and her scales wrapped around him as one of her holes with sticking out his manhood begging to be filled with his seed. This time she managed to wrap her tail around him and positioning her tail and such a position that she would easily suck in his manhood if he held still enough. The mound that escaped her lips was primal and almost a bit depraved. With her kissing his neck and nibbling there was no way she was gonna let him go. She didn’t feel the need to give him any more than him since he was a willing partner.

Once his manhood was engulfed again he could feel how tight the section was it was so needy it was almost as if she would die without his seed. With her twisted around him he could see how easily she could be as flexible as she wish to be I was like a human contortionist with how Bentley she was but she had a long tail and he had no idea how many love pocket she had hidden in it. The new horse she provided him was much tighter than the last one it might have been a little painful but it was hot and wet and pulsing with a need to procreate.

His new bride was showing that she was creative and by the time she would be done with him he would probably not be able to move in hopefully she would not have the energy to stop him from actually getting a good night sleep for now she’s going to make him scream and cum so hard he was going to have to beg for a break at some point!

A lover as tender and loving as Nala shouldn't have been possible. Yet, here Trivos was. Coiled up more and more by his horny divine lover, both of them unwilling to be alone any longer. They would be together for as long as fate would allow. And they would fuck each other silly for as long as they could. Fill each other with love and affection until they both would burst.

Her nibbles, sinful moans and kisses spurred him own, almost leaving him foaming at the mouth. His sounds were getting equally as lewd as Nala's, great growls and groans ripping themselves free from his lips constantly now.
And when her pocket actually engulfed him, his whole body shuddered as he cried out in joy. He threw back his head, leaving more space for Nala to nibble and kiss to her heart's desire.

His hips started bucking wildly, Trivos' body not used to having sex in this way. He was having the time of his life though, his arms grabbing some of her coils and body to hold himself steady. The man started to slip in and out of her sex, the tightness of her hole driving him crazy as he slipped in and out of his willing lover. His cock pulsed wildly, Nala's venom keeping him strong and immensely hard as he felt her pussy grip him tight. Trivos felt like every part of Nala wanted to eat him up. And he couldn't agree more. She could have her fill. He would fill every pocket and flower she wanted him to.

To have a wife this lusty and loving was a dream come true. Whatever may happen, he was sure he would dream of this for many nights to come. Dreaming of having sex with her, only to have more sex with his missus when they awoke again. Until they were both tired. Which would take a while, if their enthusiasm was any indication.

With her body engulfing him in that pocket squeezing him tighter than the first he heard her moan and even squeak which was new but he could tell she was enjoying every second of this coupling. The venom she used on him was working wonders and the way he was bucking and reacting made her want to give him more but she didn’t want to test his limit too soon. Humans bodies were able but how long could they hold out? His arms successfully grabbed some of her coils and he could feel them pulsing with need an excitement almost as if her heart because he felt throughout her long body. She felt the need with how he was pumping in and out of her hole slipping in and out making her nearly toss her head back in pure and adulterated pleasure as she clung to him and even dug her nails into him but not enough to draw blood but leave marks.

“Fill me again my love….keep going…..my trivosss…. make me yourssssss….” Her hiss was long and drawn out But he knew even though she had given him venom to keep him going she was so turned on and by how she was clenching that pulsing manhood of his she wasn’t sure if he would survive a third hole but she would see how he would feel once he exploded inside her once again and maybe if she felt kind enough she might give him a rest.

As soon as Trivos had a firm grip and Nala had a firm grip on him, the Adventurer started trying to fuck his wife with reckless abandon. Sure, he was human... But he wasn't just any human. He was fit, he was strong and he had the willpower to match. Falling for a goddess was no cause to cause somebody weak-willed, after all. Especially if that goddess was as instantly loving and sensual as Nala.
Their home filled with debauchery once again, the slipping slicking sounds of his now thick girth slipping in and out of her seemingly coming from everywhere. The excited race of Nala's pulse filled him with more need, feeling more and more eager to become one with her again and again. He felt her entwine with him, her body tensing around his as they made love. And this wouldn't be the last time today. Not by a long shot.
The way his wife was clearly enjoying this made Trivos surge with lust and pride, moaning and crying out loudly as he burried himself into her pocket, hilting himself completely before sliding out. The wet slaps of their flesh was intoxicating, Nala's hissing words spurring him on.

"Aahh... I... N-Nala... More... More of... of... YOU!! AAHHH!" And with that, he exploded within her again, his eyes rolling back as his mouth fell open in a soundless cream, his balls clenching to send another tidalwave of seed into one of his mate's waiting wombs.
Surging lust was still within him, Trivos playfully smacking Nala's ass as his face lowered to suck and kiss one of her tits. His penis was still pumping, slowly flooding her pocket.
When he was done, it was clear he was still hard. Sure, he was getting tired, but he had room for at least one more round before a break, right?

Still, his muscles were shaking a bit, so maybe the goddess would want to take the lead on this one. Trivos' body didn't have the strength to fuck with such intensity again on his own.

That firm grip was much needed as he held onto his lover. His new mate. In Nala’s Eyes he was her mate and she was going to let him go anytime soon. Trivos Continue to prove himself again and again as he slid in and out of her the fact that he was keeping up with her especially when most of her last conquest would not have survived the venom and she knew he was the one. He’d give her strong children.

His moans and cries spurred her on to continue as she would squeeze his body and push her love pocket on his hot member and the moment she felt him tense up and shoot his hot seat into her next pocket she let out a feral scream and froze. He would feel her rest for just a moment and she would lean close and please kisses all over him and hold him tightly but he was still hard.

“Do you need rest? Drink? Nourishmentssss?” She asked softly but she would check to make sure if he was all right but she would take the lead if he gave her the okay but if he was tired even though he was still around she would give him a break for now only if he asked for it.

Nala squeezing and coiling firmer around him as he climaxes made his bliss even more intense, Trivos hazily looking at their home's ceiling as wave after wave of warm seed flowed into his wife. Even when it subsided, small spurts of semen kept coming out of him, the man unable to stop the 'Aahhh's and 'Nngglll's from escaping his lips. He had no idea how lethal her venom could be, nor did he have any reason to fear the venom. It was clear he was compatible with it, only bringing him more pleasure, stamina and sexual pleasure instead of pain and eventual death.

Her feral scream made him cry out too, both their voices echoing through their home. He could feel her freeze, her pussy pocket hungrily shaking and clenching, draining him.
Nala's kisses felt like heavenly fire upon his skin, hot and passionate. It took him a couple of seconds to be able to answer, but answer he did nonetheless.
"I'm... fine." He whispered. "I can go one more... Mmhhmm... Then I probably... n-need some rest... in your coils... Aahh..."

To emphasize, he pressed his girth deep into her filled pocket, wanting to make his wife crazy and make her take the lead.
"Come, l-love. Your turn to... take me... Drive me crazy, N-Nala..."

Her cry echoed through the cave as her body twitched and convulsed. Trivos could feel her pulse through her scales. Her body was easy to read as she kept coiled around him when he cried out when she did it it felt amazing. She could feel his head feel her love pocket making her grown and press against him keeping his manhood very deep inside trying to get every last drop of him inside of her. “One more? You are sssssstronger than I imagined… my great warrior…..my love…. are you sure you can handle it?” Nala would say only to check but he could feel that her body was the wrapping around him even more.

That long tail he could feel moving and keeping him in place but she pulled away letting him fall out of that little pocket But he could feel as her tail caressed him she was was not in vain as she was trying to figure out which pocket she wanted him to try out so she kept it a point to kiss and keep her face watching him as she nibbled on his neck. Nala didn’t get very far as his manhood and found her hole and pushed himself nice and deep making her scales pulse like a wave. That only made her continue and push back the same pocket and he can feel how she can control how tightly it closed in on his girl showing him the power in control she had mentioned that didn’t scare him but he did say he wanted one more and this time she planned sucking him dry and then maybe they could rest. “Tell me my love same poker or new one?” The only reason she was asking was because she could figure out what he would want getting him at least some semblance of a choice before she would make sure she trained him of what was left inside of his full balls.

Back
Top Bottom