Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome To The Machine [BlindedByTheLight & XxYoursxX]

Unsure of whether or not her little trick would work or not, she decided that she would try something else yet again. "I suppose, then, I will just have to leave you here, then. Alone, without my soft, supple body to keep you warm." Swinging herself off of the side of the bed now, Lillian left the medicine near him and got out of the bed, strolling away.

Seth whimpered and he looked at her, "No please, I will take the medicine come back please." He whimpered loudly eyes glazed over as if he was going to cry. He was really scared that she was going to leave him, he placed his arms out and moved his fingers as if to grab at her. He looked at her with a huge whimper.

Lillian turned, having a feeling that he was going to make her pay for doing that later on. However, now was not quite the time. Bringing herself back over to the bed, she sat down near him, and poured out a bit of the medicine for him to drink.

Seth opened his mouth and took the medicine in. He made a face of disgust, "I think I have something for you to wear." He said as he looked at her. "Go in the closet and find the nurse costume it has a short pink skirt and find a good thong for that ass of yours." He said as he snuggled against the pillow.

Letting out a soft sigh, she supposed it was the least she could so since she had made him take something to make him feel better. Though, she began to wonder if he had this all planned out. Putting the remainder of the medicine on one of the tables, Lillian got out of the bed and did as he wished, shuffling through the closet to find that he wanted. And there was that damn pink, again, and she would put on that skirt and thong just for him, looking over her body in the mirror as she did so. The collar around her neck seemed to match the outfit nicely, and she was sure he'd be pleased with it.

Seth laid in the bed holding the pillow to his strong chest, he had his eyes shut and he waited for her to come back. Sure Seth was sick but he was still a horney little bastard.

Eventually, she would rejoin him in bed, those breasts of her's bouncing a bit as she walked, and her ass now within the skirt he pleased.

Seth looked at her when he heard her moving. He bit his bottom lip, "Mmm get into bed." He said firmly, he was going to have a bit of fun with her now. He really needed to be dominant again and he needed a good fucking.

Either that was the quickest working medicine ever, or he really did have all of this planned out. Lillian bit into her lip a bit as he said this, then did as he asked, getting into the bed next to his relaxing body.

Seth looked at her, "Just don't kiss my lips ok? My throat may get yours infected." He said as he looked at her, "Mmm but you can put those lips on my dick." He said as he smiled at her. He really liked the idea of her as a nurse sucking his dick.

"Why did I even think for a second, that you may actually be in a compromised position?" She face palmed herself, as she said this, knowing pretty much what he planned of her, now.

"Fine." She said, a bit bitterly. Her kindness was going to get the better of her, one day, and she should have known never to even think of trusting him. Without uncovering him, she would slip herself more deeply beneath the blankets, finding her way to his manhood. Positioning herself properly, she gently took the shaft and began to suckle at the sensitive flesh, almost like a baby upon it's bottle.

Seth moaned and he shut his eyes, he loved the feeling of her tight little mouth around his thick cock. He moaned again and placed his hand on the small of her head. He didn't apply any pressure though he just let her suckle at him like a baby to her bottle. As his dick began to swell and get larger he whimpered in pleasure.

Seeing as he wasn't forcing her head into his body, she took a bit more of him in. She sucked a bit more forcefully, though still contently, a gentle moan coming from her lips up against his flesh as she gained empathy for the pleasure he seemed to be getting out of this. Wrapping her arms gently about his body, she closed her eyes and wrapped her tongue around the flesh, getting more and more into it.

Seth felt his hips bucked but he did his best to control it. The warm tongue touching his hot shaft was driving him crazy, he moaned and whimpered. "God your good at this." He whispered his hand stroking her head gently, he had to soothe her and get her ready for her 'milk'.

She felt him bucking himself into her mouth, and continued to hold onto his flesh so gently. She was almost getting to the point now where doing this didn't really bother her. In fact, she was beginning to feel empathy everytime she did it. Plus, the more she did it, the more skilled she would become, her tongue teasing the slit with ease. As he gently caressed her head as opposed to hurting her, she felt grateful.

Seth shut his eyes and then it happened. "Suck it all down." Was all he coudl get out before he came filling her mouth right to the brim with his hot sticky cum. He whimpered and his legs flexed in pleasure, he was relaly loving every moment of his little slave nurse sucking him off and making him feel good.

She did as he wished, drinking it as he came as opposed to holding it within her mouth as he normally requested. It was much easier on her this way, and he seemed to delight in it all the same. Her fingertips would clench a bit into his flesh as he released into her mouth, but she took in all of it, cleaning him off after she had taken in his hot seed, and he had finished.

Seth laid panting on the bed relaxing,he loved the feeling of having her between his legs. He wondered if she enjoyed his taste or at least enjoyed the idea of taking his cum deep within her. He stroked her hair almost lovingly, "Good girl." He said gently.

She felt as the cum would run itself back down her throat, probably threatening to coat everything oh-so thickly in the way down to her stomach. Laying her head to one of his legs as he would pet her, she opened her hues and looked outward. "Are you pleased?"

Seth nodded, "Yes, are you horney." He said softly, he wanted to know what she was feeling or not feeling. He wanted to hear her moan or hear her relax. It was important to him that he knew he reaction to what just went on.

Lillian bit her lip a bit, disbelieving that she was actually going to answer him. "I am empathetic, to what you are feeling." Alright, so it was a round-about answer, but it was the best that he was going to get.

Back
Top Bottom