Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome To The Machine [BlindedByTheLight & XxYoursxX]

Seth nodded as he saw her close her eyes, "Then get that pussy up to your master's mouth and let him take care of it." He said with a big smile on his face, he didn't mind eating pussy every now and again.

Lillian looked a bit wide-eyed at him. She wasn't going to protest, seeing as he was willing to please her, but she was unfamiliar to the feeling, and wasn't sure what it would end up doing for her, or to him. Bring herself out from beneath the covers, she pushed her falling hair from before her eyes and placed herself gently upon him, that lovely outfit he'd picked out for him now rather close to his face. She wanted to tell him that he didn't have to...

Seth smirked and he grabbed her and positioned her so her face was near his cock and her pussy was basically on his face. He moved the thong to the side and he began to lick gently at her pussy. He found she was wet which was good. HE began to suck at her clit wanting to make her feel like a horney slut.

Feelings of distinct desire and yearning filled her, his lips upon her sensitive flesh making her want so much more. Her legs tightened up a bit, then spread themselves wider for him, her hands soon finding themselves wrapping about his cock. Lillian began to caress and pump at his shaft, the preoccupation not only helping him, but actually making her feel even better.

Seth smiled when he felt her soft hands at his cock. He was soft but when she played with him he was beginning to become hard. He found that she was learning to live for his pleasure, which was a good thing. As he stopped licking at her pussy for a moment he brought his hands up and spread her ass cheeks so he could push his face deeper into her pussy. He suddenly pushed his lips and tongue as far into her as he could licking at her.

"Oh my God..." She muttered, burying her face as he did this, her body squirming at it all. The deeper he went, the harder it was to suppress her feelings. As his tongue jutted in as far as it could go, she finally let out a moan, her body giving in and ejaculating due to all of his touches. "M-Master..." Lillian whispered into the blankets. He was turning her on more and more, and she wasn't sure how much more she could take of it.

Seth smirked and he felt her lean into the blankets. He moved his tongue from her pussy and began to flick it back and forth across her clit and then suck gently on her clit with his lips. He literally treated it like a tiny cock. After all he wanted her cum, he wanted her taste.

Clenching her hands around the bedding rather than his cock, for she didn't wish to hurt him, she finally let out a distinguished, strong moan, cumming at last. However, though she did, it didn't feel like it was enough, and she almost wanted to grind herself into him.

Seth smirked and he tasted her cum, "Keep going slut do as you like you have your master's permission." He said licking more at her pussy, he felt she wanted more. He knew she had a bit of dominance in her so he couldn't let it go to far.

"I want this pain to go away..." Lillian said, lifting her head from the blankets only momentarily. She needed more, and she wasn't sure how she was going to satisfy it, nor if it was really right to do so.

Seth looked at her, "What pain?" He wanted to please his slave and make her really let loose. "What is the pain do as you like your master will help you release." He said firmly.

"I need to feel you...Inside of me...Right now..." She gasped, almost with a sort of underlying demand laced within it. Wait. Why was she even willingly saying this? Perhaps, he had turned her body truly against her.

Seth smirked, "Then arch that big ass up." He said as he moved into a position so he could fuck her doggy style. "Show your owner you want it in that tight little pussy." He was really surprised with how she was acting.

She was surprised enough at her own lust, but she wanted it...She needed it...And after this, she would have to learn to control herself more, because this was just terribly wrong. Lillian positioned her body to where it would need to be, on all four limbs, her body ready to receive all of him that she could take. At this point, she was practically dripping, a hot tear caressing itself down her cheek as she felt herself losing to her senses.

Seth smiled and he pulled dwon the thong and lifted her skirt he looked at her wet pussy and he began to rub the head of his cock against her slit but never pushed in. He wanted to truly make her beg for this, he needed to make her want this all the time and act this way even when he was the only horney one.

Lillian lifted her head gently, looking back to the male as he did nothing but tease her. For some reason, she had a feeling she knew what he wanted to hear. "Master, I want to feel your large cock within my body..."

Seth smirked and he looked at her, "Well then you are to fuck yourself on my large cock." he whispered as he held himself against her lips so she could push herself onto him and fuck herself. He held one of her hips gently. He knew she'd probably not be used to fucking herself on a cock.

Lillian whimpered gently, softly, not sure how she was going to manage that, much less in the position she was currently in. However, she needed to find a way, and would now slowly push her body into his cock. His manhood would move surely into her warm, moist walls, a sharp breath passing her lips as she attempted to get used to him again.

Seth smiled he placed a hand on the top of her back and arched her down so her ass was up higher and she'd be able to rock he rhips back and forth on his large member. He liked seeing her adjust to his size, he knew she was still not used to sex btu that didn't matter.

She still couldn't believe she was doing this, but as soon as he was inside of her and she was positioned the way he had put her, she began to rock her body into his erection, her strong arms and legs keeping her up well as she was forced to please herself up against him.

Seth smirked, he liked the feeling of that big ass slapping against his skin. He shut his eyes and held her hips not wanting to move so that she really did work herself on his cock. He knew it was going to be hard for him though because he wanted to really fuck her and cum inside of her. Yet again he had to prove he was the owner of her and himself.

She pushed herself so strongly into him, his cock sliding into and partially out of her welcoming walls. Soon enough, she would increase her pace, causing her head to lay back just a bit as she stifled a low moan of pleasure. This was so wrong, but she couldn't help but do it...And she had another feeling that he would use this against her later on.

Seth smiled and he shut his eyes as he felt her move harder on him. "Mmm you want your Master to fuck you? Or do you want to keep fucking yourself on his big cock?" He said smiling as he watched her move faster he liked seeing her pussy take in hsi cock her warm wet walls felt so good.

"I want my Master to fuck me..." She said, needing to feel him thrusting himself within her body, and almost wanting to again know of the sensation where he would send a torrent of his cum into her body, coating everything within with it's hot thickness.

Seth nodded, "Good girl." He said grbabign her hips as he began to move into her. He was really giving her a strong fucking slamming into her ass so that his dick would push deep into her. He moaned and shut his eyes fucking her even harder then before wanting nothing but to cum inside of his cock craving bitch.

Back
Top Bottom