Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome To The Machine [BlindedByTheLight & XxYoursxX]

BlindedByTheLight

Supernova
There had been rumors going around of a sort of slave trade going on in an abandoned part of the town. Lillian would learn this first hand rather quickly, at that. Like the others around her, most of her family and friends were slaughtered in order to ensure her more than easy removal and enslavement. And the verdicts? Money hungry men, naturally. Each of which figuratively had gold lining their full pockets.

Though a delicate flower on the outside, Lillian had a fighting spirit. Her hair remained within a long ponytail, complimenting her deep brown eyes. She was strong, and probably very hard to tame. Therefore, she was kept away from the other people that were taken. Her captors wouldn't want them getting ideas, of course.

She was already a prize to them, at that. Not only an intellect, but a virgin at that. Many of the acquired 'slaves' had already lost innocence, and therefore netted them less value. Despite the fact that she was locked within a cage, that of which was hidden away for only the most...Favorable customers, Lillian continued to thrash against her metal prison, determined to get revenge for all that was done to her.

The most favourable customer had arrived and it was clear who he was. He walked through the crowd and walked into a back room. He walked by a few cages which had the expensive slaves and was brought into the very back of the place. He smiled as he passed by a few of the cages that contained women who were very timid and shy and then he heard the rattle of a cage. He shook his head, "What's that awful noise?" He said, the men quickly began to rush around to find the source of the problem, when they did find the girl they began to threaten her. The man shook his head, he walked over to the cage and crouched down, his baby blue eyes becoming wide as he stared at the girl. "Shh, stop your bitching." He said firmly as he kept himself in a low crouch.

The man's name was Seth and when he felt his shoulder touched by the owned he quickly stood. "Price." He said as he looked at the man. The man bit his lower lip he knew that he was not to fuck with Seth. Seth was extremely powerful and he had a lot of money to throw around but he wouldn't throw it around. He would label the price the man knew that. "Well speak up." Seth said as he looked at the man, "Umm, uhh 1000?" Seth looked at him and smirked. "Sure, I want her properly attired you know. Pink thong mini skirt, tight bra that will make those tits bulge." Seth said as he smiled. "And if she is properly attired then I will give you a 500 dollar tip." He said with a bigger smile. "Now, I will be back in thirty minutes." He said with a smirk as he left. No one followed but they knew that he was damn serious about her being properly attired so they opened the cage...

From way in the back, where Lillian continued to pound against the unwavering metal bars, she began to hear whispers and whimpers from those that were close to her. They mentioned a man that apparently they had heard careless rumors about. Some marveled at the fact he was rich and fine as heck, while others quivered in fear at the thought of ever being bought by him. Whatever it was they said, Lillian wanted nothing to do with it. After a few moments, several men began rushing back towards her cage, thrashing madly at her and shouting idle threats. "You won't hurt me." Lillian said, with a harsh tongue. "I'm like precious cargo to you." Another man soon approached, seemingly less threatening to her than the other ones. Though, she glanced into those ice-like eyes of his with the same harsh glare.

Once the price left his lips, and the man turned to go, Lillian tried to make a break from the cage when the owner went to let her go. However, there were too many of them, and not enough of her. So, into that pink thong mini-skirt and bra she went, her ass and breasts highly emphasized within the despised clothing. Until the man would return, she would continue her assault, some of the men winding up bleeding afterwards.

Seth returned twenty minutes later and watched the fight unfold. He didn't make his presence known until about two minutes after the men started to really get angry with the girl and went to strike her Seth shook his head walking into the crowd. "Don't hit her, she is just a stupid cunt. She doesn't have the brain to comprehend what is happening." He said grabbing the girl's chin firmly and then delivered a swift firm slap to her cheek. "If you strike me you will fucking regret it." He said loudly into the girl's ear. "Now, put your arms down and fucking relax." He said as he slapped her cheek once more and took a step back. He nodded towards the men to release her arms so she could do as she liked. He wanted her to make her own decision and he knew that if she made the wrong one she would be in severe pain and he knew she'd regret it. He watched her eyes his light blue ones still staring right into her's. He liked how her tits were nearly popping out of the bra.

While she was somewhat grateful for the fact that he had stopped them from beating the shit out of her, she was also already growing to hate him. Slapped in her face, her cheek starting to grow red right after his hand left her flesh, Lillian continued to watch him through harsh eyes. She wasn't about to be someone's bitch. Especially, not someone who just slapped her. She wanted to hit him so badly, but didn't for the simple fact that she was still out-numbered. "Why should I listen to you?" Lillian asked lowly, after taking another hit from the man. She did not cry, but rather continued to stare at him through those dagger-like hues. Being let go, she simply glanced over each of the men. All of them seemed more than willing, eager even, to get a piece of her. Suddenly feeling rather self-conscious, she covered herself up with her hands, then looked to the male again.

Seth walked forward and he grabbed a pink collar. He placed it around her neck and snapped on a simple chain leash. He gave it a sharp tug. "Come along cunt." He said firmly, he then watched her eyes looking back at her for a moment and began to walk firmly. He smirked and looked at her, he dropped the leash for a moment, "Bend over pick that up and hand it to me you bitch." He said to her, he waited for her to do so. He did this for one simple reason when she bent her ass would be exposed to all that was behind her. He waited for her to do as he asked. He watched her waiting for her to move quickly. "Now." He said reinforcing his point.

Pink. What a disgusting color, even to her. She despised it. Hated it, and now she was being forced to wear it. Feeling a collar now around her neck, she grabbed at it in an attempt to pull it off, only to be dragged forward by a chain leash that had been put on her. "Do I look like I belong go you?" Lillian asked, even if it seemed like she certainly was about to become owned. Intelligent enough to see what he was doing, she looked behind her and spotted all the men laughing and jeering, waiting to get a glimpse of what she had to offer. "No."

Seth shook his head as he walked over to her. He suddenly grabbed her chin, and shook his head, "You may not believe you belong to me but you do. Now, pick up the fucking leash." He said firmly he reached down and pulled the thong so it was between her pussy lips so that when she did bend her pussy would be exposed even more. "Bend without bending your knees either. You want to make things difficult then I will show you how difficult things can get." He said as he reached around and gave her ass a firm swat. "Now do it." His voice deep and cool, it showed anger but not a loss of control.

A slight twinge of fear seemed to crawl through her spine as he approached her, then grabbed her chin so forcefully. "I belong to no one." She stated, before he pulled that horrible thong up further into her pussy. She knew quite well what he was doing, and did not intend on playing his game. Even after he hit her ass as he did, she still did not wish to partake in his unique sense of pleasure. "You simply wish me to expose myself to a bunch of sick, twisted bastards. They have enough estrogen to keep their senses alive for a good while."

Seth looked at her and he shook his head, "See, I will say it again. You may not believe me but you know the truth. Inside that little head of yours." He said as he looked right at her. "You will bend now." He said as he placed the palm of his right hand on her back and applied a stern pressure. "Bend cunt or I will let them use you like a nickle whore." He said as he continued to apply pressure. He really planned on making her do as he asked. He waited, not patiently but waited for her to bend. He had every intent of letting her get fucked by every man who wanted a piece of her sweet ass and he'd make sure they took her rough. Very rough.

His eyes were harsh, and pierced right through to her core. They held no kindness in them whatsoever, and the girl could immediately realize it. Though she were normally quite strong for the kind of person she was, Lillian began to bend a little at his sternly-applied pressure upon her back. She turned her head back for a moment, each of the men nearly waiting on him to give the word for them to use her as a free-for-all. She'd rather not be used as a fuck-toy, if she could spare herself the disgusting notion. Therefore, she would reluctantly do as he said. Bending herself over as he said, most of her pussy being exposed to the men behind her, she would grit her teeth and stand erect once more after retrieving the leash. She placed it strongly within his hand, not breaking her stern gaze from him.

Seth smiled and he held the leash in one hand. "Was that so hard?" He said with a smile, he then reached down and moved the thong from her pussy and gave her a quick finger in her pussy. He then pulled it out and wiped what ever wetness on her face. "Fucking slut, come along." He said as he began to walk again. He gave harsh tugs on the leash, he smiled as he reached into his pocket and pulled on his sunglasses. He smirked and walked out onto the street, he watched people stare at him

She heard the men laughing and jeering behind her, and the very thought of that alone was enough to make her want to lash out. Why was she being treated like this, anyway? It was stupid. She did nothing to deserve it. Only days ago, she was happily centered among her friends and family. Now, she was getting pushed around by a sadistic male. Feeling his finger within her, her virgin walls somewhat not used to the feeling, she gasped unexpectedly before he extracted himself and then took the same finger to her face. "I'm not your damn prize." Lillian said, wiping her face. Being pulled harshly outside, she felt as though she couldn't breathe with that thing about her neck. She struggled and tried to pull at it, as if to remove it, but had no luck.

Seth looked at her, he shook his head. "Your not a prize, your a possession." He said his lips forming a huge smile. He ran a hand down to her ass and squeezed it as he began to usher her along with his hand on her ass. He had to admit he was happy to see she had been dressed properly. He moved his lips close to her ear laying a soft kiss on it, "Look at all the people looking at you. I imagine some are wanting to fuck you, take you like the cheap whore you are and fill you with their hot sticky cum. You would love that wouldn't you." He whispered his lips touching her ear ever so gently, "Pull away and I will make their fantasies come true." He whispered again and then lick the outside of her ear gently. He kept close, "Or you could be good and move close to your owner place your hands around him. Accept him and realize he is your owner and you should be thankful he isn't pimping you out. Even though that's what you deserve." He whispered one last time waiting for her response.

"I'm not a possession, either. I belong to no one." Lillian sounded so harsh, when she normally was much more gentle. "Get yourself off of me, damn it." She hated the fact that this was all happening, and she hated even more that she was being watched, and that she was wearing pink. Everyone was staring at her, her slender form, her curvy body. She hated it. She wanted to cover herself up, and just walk away. It felt as though something were clenching itself about her heart, and she wanted it all to go away. "I'm not..." Lillian began to protest, before feeling his lick upon her ear, then took in his words. Having a feeling that he would willingly give her away to the world, and beginning to feel defeated, she wrapped her arms about his form and narrowed her eyes.

As soon as Seth's slave's arms were around him he kissed the top of her head. "Good girl." He said as he slipped a hand beneath her song and began to rub her asshole not pressing his finger in. He smiled, "You may get a reward in the limo." He said softly, he continued to walk with her, he made her walk several blocks. He was still working her tiny asshole not pushing in yet. "Do you want to go to the limo, respond properly and we will go to the limo." He said firmly and then waited for her to ask or respond properly, he didn't care if she asked how to properly do it since he could tell she wasn't used to this she'd never been trained she'd never been used or even fucked for that matter. He planned on teaching her so much in such a short period of time. He planned on showing her how to properly worship her master's cock and everything else about him.

She simply despised herself for doing this, and wanted nothing more than to just kick him in his balls and make a run for it. She had a feeling he'd be a tough mother fucker if she did, though, and would simply hunt her down if she did manage to get away. She suddenly clenched herself harder around him, feeling his finger it was. Now, that really felt awkward. And what did he mean, how to respond to him? She was not his bitch, damn it. But she figured she would dare to ask. "And how do you expect me to address you, then?" Why did she have a distinct feeling that she was going to hear something she never needed to hear?

Seth just smiled softly, he heard her ask how to properly address him and he nodded."Good girl, now you say. 'Master may we please go back to your limo so I can have my treat?'" He said with a huge smile across his face. He knew that she wouldn't listen but atleast it was worth a shot right? Or atleast maybe she'd snap back into reality and realize this was all real and her ass was on the line if she didn't listen to what he said or what he instructed her to do whether it be through words or actions he planned on making his instructions understood. He knew that this training process would be a long and grueling one for the both of them. He just needed to establish he was the dom she was the submissive and that was the way it was there was nothing mroe to it. He owned her...

She saw the cruel smile across his features, even though she were behind his back. "I will never call you my master." Lillian pulled herself against him, lifting her arms from his body.

[[Major writer's block. Getting tired.]]

Seth shrugged, "Then we will walk." He said as his finger slipped deep into her ass, he had no intent of taking it out either. "Let go of me and the next thing to fill this hole will be a hard stiff cock." He said firmly. He knew that who ever was behind them would see her being fingered in the ass and would be surprised by how quickly the man kept up his pace in walking he left her no room for stumbling or what ever.

"You wouldn't do that, out in public." She corrected him, trying to remove his hand from where it was. It was bothering her so highly, and it was bothering her even more that people continued to watch. She felt vulnerable and exposed, and almost wished she would have taken his offer earlier.

Seth began to pump his fingers in her ass. He had no intentions of taking them out either, "Who said it was my cock?" He said as he looked at her. The funny thing about Seth was he didn't mind exposing her and making her look like a whore but he'd never fuck her publicly for a few reasons. One it was much more humiliating to her to be fucked by some random joe then to be fucked by him. Also, he would watch her and stare into her eyes so she would get the message he wasn't fucking around.

"Damn it...Stop it..." Lillian grumbled, trying to pull herself further away from him, only to get pulled back by the collar. "Fine...I'll do anything you want..." She felt herself crumbling at the fact that she was actually even owning up to this. "I don't want all of these people..." Watching me, she wanted to finish saying. It was as though they were all undressing her with their eyes.

Seth began to pump his fingers harder. "You try pulling away one more time then I will let one of them have you." He said firmly. He smirked as a few men came close but walked right by their eyes on Seth's slave's tits. He looked at her with a big smile and then kissed her lips and forced his tongue deep into her mouth. He wanted her to feel used and abused. HE wanted her to feel like some sort of cheap whore. He wanted her to realize she was a whore but not a cheap one.

"Ahh...Fine...Alright. Damn it." She stayed near him, not leaving from his side, wanting nothing more than to hit him rather strongly when he forced his tongue into her mouth. Slamming her eyes shut, Lillian felt herself mentally crumbling. She was being watched by everyone, perhaps even people she knew. She knew she wasn't a whore, and she knew she wasn't a cheap one, but she wanted it all to just stop. She wanted to go someplace where no one could see her shame.

Back
Top Bottom