Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome To The Machine [BlindedByTheLight & XxYoursxX]

Seth smiled and he looked and shut his eyes as well. He slowly broke the kiss and he then brought her over to his limo. He was just beginning her torture. He smiled and opened the door and stepped into the car removing his finger from her ass he gave her leash a sharp tug signaling her to get in. He smiled and waited to see if she would listen or if he would have to let one of those horney fucks on the street get himself off in her ass. He waited staring at her large breasts as he continued to wait for her to sit in the car.

As he broke the kiss from her lips, she wanted more than to just beat into him. Her fists were already clenched, as she thought this. Having a cringing feeling that this was far from over, Lillian watched now as he would get into his limo and remove his finger from her ass. When he tugged onto her, she felt a sharp pain within her neck. He was hurting her, when he did this. It's not like he exactly kept that collar on loosely. Getting herself into the car before he threatened to throw her into the crowd of gathering, disgusting, horny men, Lillian began to feel more and more defeated still, but would not show it.

Seth looked at her and he smiled, he watched as she got in. "What sexual skills do you have?" He said as he looked at her. He then watched her, "You will learn if you don't know that." He said as he smiled at her. He then looked at her, "Kneel on the seat face near my crotch." He said as he looked at her, he planned on exposing her to the world while she sucked him off. After all after all that fingering he needed some pleasure didn't he? He ran a hand to her head, "Move quickly." He said as he looked at her. He was really ready to have those nice perky lips wrapped around his cock.

She was not about to admit to him that she was a virgin. That would just give him even more satisfaction than before. He'd probably get off on the very thought. When he made his request, she looked at him with a glare of utter distaste and disgust. "Is that all you intend on using me for? Your sexual fantasies? You're a disgusting, evil man." Lillian protested, not intending on doing as he wished. Then again, what if he decided to throw her into the crowd? For a moment, she thought of a somewhat intelligent argument. "And are you really going to give me to a crowd of sex-hungry men? If so, you won't be getting any fun for yourself."

Seth looked at her and he shook his head, "You don't believe me. Ok, time to prove you that I am not fucking around." He said grabbing her hair and suddenly pulling her out of the car with him. He looked at the closest man and hollered to him. "Come here." He said firmly. He gripped her hair tightly and bent her over the trunk of the car, "You want a quick fuck. My little fucking slut needs a cock in her ass." He said firmly as he watched the man approach, the man licked his lips looking at the girl. He really wanted to prove the point to this women, this slut, his slut...

She had a feeling that she was close to setting him off, but she didn't know it was going to be to that much of an extreme. He grabbed her with such force, it almost felt as though the hair within his hands would never break to the pressure. But it hurt her very badly, almost to the point of tears. Such silken threads should not be treated like that. Being bent over the trunk of the car made her feel even worse, seeing as he wasn't exactly gentle about it. Then, not only did he reveal herself to the passerby who was now gearing up to fuck her raw in public, but she was to the point to where she would beg him for mercy. It was bad enough she was being put on public display, such actions making her stomach churn and her heart break, but she'd rather have herself forced only onto one man. Not all of them. "No, please." She pleaded, trying to push herself up from the car. "I'll do it...Just don't let them have me."

Seth heard his slave whimper, he put up his hand signaling for the man to stop approaching. "Who do you belong to whore? I suggest you word it correctly to or this little fucking asshole of yours will be gaped by that man's cock." He said firmly. He placed a finger into her ass to prove the point. He nipped her ear gently adn waited to see what she would do, he knew that since he was being so strict she might break a lot quicker then he thought. He actually wouldn't mind that at all. He waited to see if she'd talk back to him. Or atleast respond, the man took another step towards them, Seth just smiled. "He seems to be getting hungry slave so hurry up about it." He said as he began to pump his finger in and out of her tiny little asshole. He knew that soon enough she'd be begging to have her ass fucked he just had to show her how good things could feel when she behaved and did as he asked.

Hearing the footsteps behind her suddenly stop, Lillian's breath stood as still as she was trying to. "I belong to you and only you, my master." She drew in a breath as he pushed his finger into her body again. It didn't feel good at all. There is nothing pleasurable about a woman getting touched back there. Alright, there was nothing pleasurable about her having his fingers within her tight ass. Lillian felt her body tightening, as that vice grip he seemed to have over her began to get more and more constricting.

Seth looked at her and he nodded, "Not bad, now back in the limo." He said smiling, he waved the man away and waited for his slave to get into the vehicle. When she finally had he got in as well. "Keel on the seat and face to my crotch slave." He said as he smiled at her. He couldn't wait to see how'd she would react now that he had proven his point he wasn't afraid to pimp her out like some kind of whore. He then began to unbutton his pants and pulled out his hard stiff cock.

She felt so degraded, but at least she saved herself from getting fucked up the ass by some random man. Not wanting a repeat of what happened before, Lillian grew silent and turned herself about in the seat, placing her face to his crotch. Within her mind, she still told herself that she was far from a whore, but rather a person trapped within a maze of uncertainty and torture. Her eyes fell upon his hardened member, her body locking up and cringing. With her pussy and ass being exposed now, she knew what he wanted her to do, but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

Seth looked at her with a big smile, he shook his head and grabbed the back of her head trying not to grip her hair to hard. He pushed her head towards his hard member. "Be good and suck on it." He said as he reached over and hit a button and rolled down the window so her pussy and ass was exposed to the world. He smiled, "Drive." He said to the driver, he waited for her to begin to suck hard on him. He was going to give her this last chance. If she was going to disobey he was going to have to have her get ass fucked by some random man.

"Ah...Ah!" As much as he may have not meant to pull on her hair as hard as he actually did, Lillian still felt the pain coursing itself through her head. Suddenly feeling an unusual breeze upon her, she inwardly whimpered as she felt herself being exposed to everyone that the car may pass by. Without saying another word, she laid her head into his lap and began to suckle on him at first, before sucking even harder. She had a feeling he would like that much better than her gentle, hesitant nature. Closing her eyes, she continued to claw into her hands.

Seth released her head and he smiled. He stroked her hair gently and then he began to stroke her hair gently. "Good girl, what a good girl sucking your owner's cock nice and hard like that." He said shutting his eyes and relaxing, he knew that she better. He then reached over and pulled her skirt up so she'd be even more exposed to who ever cared to look. He began to rub her bottom gently, he wanted to relax her while she sucked his cock. He wondered how much she would enjoy having his cum in her mouth or all over her face. He hadn't decided where yet.

She was thankful that he let her head go, then began to caress and stroke her head gently rather than forcefully. The pain that had accumulated began to dissipate, but a whine soon emitted itself involuntarily from her lips, feeling that her body was now even more exposed to the world. Obviously, he had no problem with who he was, or what he was doing to her and her body. She continued to suck on his erection, feeling his touch upon her bottom. As much as it shouldn't have felt good, she felt her body begin to lack protest, and relax.

Seth heard the little whine but he didn't say anything. He'd let her whine a bit but not to much. He continued to stroke her bottom, occasionally he'd give it a soft squeeze sort of a massage. He held her head gently, "Just relax my little whore and suck that cock nice and hard. Suck it you know you want the reward so be good and suck nice and hard." He stroked her hair continuously he wanted her complete relaxed that way when he came she'd really feel that she had no choice but to accept it and enjoy it.

She hushed herself, still hating the fact that she was doing this. Anytime he would squeeze her, she would want to involuntarily make some sort of indication of it, but she didn't. As of now, she still didn't have much of his erection within her mouth, but rather the sensitive head. Dancing her tongue about such sensitivity, Lillian poked said warm muscle into his slit, still sucking on him as he pleased. Her hands began to unclench, though she felt that hot tears would soon begun to fall from her moist eyes.

Seth smiled and then he nodded, he placed a hand right on the back of her head. "Take it all the way in touch your throat to the tip of my cock. I know you are enjoying the taste now moving that tongue around like you want my hot thick cum in your throat." He said with a big smile. He continued to massage her behind, "Just relax, now if you take it all the way in I will roll up the window ok?" He said with a smile. He had a few other plans.

Having her hues closed to the world, she couldn't see the look that he was giving her. And she was glad. She knew that this was far from over, and that he had so much in store. It's bad enough that her dignity was already in shambles, but now she was sucking him off. And well, too! Slowly, she would lower her lips even more, trying not to choke herself as she would take his entire member within her mouth. Now, the tip of his cock to the back of her throat, she was tempted even more to just bite him and get out of there, but she stifled the thought. Lillian did not want him to release himself within her mouth, for she feared getting sick off of those disgusting fluids, therefore she stopped wrapping her tongue about his flesh.

Seth smiled and he looked at her. He felt the head of his cock being squeezed by her throat. He groaned out loudly and shivered, "Fuck that feels good." He said as he hit a button and the window rolled up. He was really happy at that moment, "Mouth off my cock, give it a soft kiss." He said softly, he planned on showing her so many more lottle tricks she could do. He waited for her listen to him, "Then sit in my lap facing towards me." He said softly.

His groan, though disgusting to her, seemed to tease her senses. Shaking off the feelings within her core, ignoring his words as much as she were able, her body relaxed at the closing of the window. Finally being able to remove her mouth from his shaft, she planted her lips upon the flesh with a gentle kiss, then raised herself to sit on his lap now. Though she was facing towards him as he had demanded, she could not bring herself to look into his eyes, or at his face, but rather downward.

Seth smiled at her as she, moved onto his lap. He grabbed her chin and forced her to look into his eyes, "Now, slave." He said as he moved her so the head of his large hard cock was pressed against her slit. He didn't push in though, "You are mine." He said firmly, "You have a choice, you can suck me off till I cum in your mouth or you can get fucked by my hard stiff cock." He said as he began to tap the head of his cock against her clit.

The word 'slave' pierced through her mind, the very reality now beginning to bare down upon her body and soul. Suddenly, she gasped as he moved the tip of his cock to the slit of her pussy. Was he really just going to take her, there and now? What a way to go, she thought. She would rather have his warm, disgusting seed within her mouth, as opposed to losing her virginity to him like this. Finally finding the words again, she closed her eyes as she spoke. "I want to suck you off, master."

Seth nodded, "Good girl, you have two minutes now get to it." He said firmly giving her ass a good firm spank. He really was going to enjoy claiming her mouth with his hot thick seed. "Also you are not allowed to swallow the cum till I say so." He said firmly, he knew why she wanted the cum. The simple reason was that she wanted her first time to be special. He knew this and planned on not letting it be so special.

Anything had to be better than being unwillingly fucked within a limo, but she doubted that things were going to look up much from here. After she was spanked, she bent herself down again and went back to work on his cock, sucking even harder than before. Unsure of how far to take him in this time, considering that she knew what he planned on doing, she only took him in about half-way, cringing at the thought of his thick semen within her mouth.

Seth gave her ass another hard slap. "Start sucking it hard." He said placing a hand on the back of her head. He began to press on her head and move his hips, he was fucking her mouth now. "Harder." He moaned, it had been about a minute, he really wanted to cum in two minutes so he didn't have to punish her. He waited patiently for her to begin to really suck hard.

Back
Top Bottom