Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome To The Machine [BlindedByTheLight & XxYoursxX]

Seth looked at her, "Hmm, do you have rabies? I will inspect you when I get you home." He said as he looked at her. He really liked the thought of embarrassing her and pressuring her to act a certain way. He smiled, "I may have to get some tools to inspect you. Also if you continue being a little cunt I will pimp you out for a bit. YOu know I am serious so be good." He whispered.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She was finally able to ask. After all, she did have a right to know. Even if she did supposedly belong to him, she was still human.

Seth looked at her and he smiled, "BEcause your so mouthy and you were disobedient I can't just let you walk on me. I own you after all." He said as he grabbed her chin and gave her a firm kiss.

"You want me to just sit here, then? Take your punishments, and masquerade as your little whore?" Lillian wanted to make sure she knew exactly what he wanted. After all, he obviously intended on keeping her around for longer than she would really desire.

Seth looked at her "I want you to become my little whore and learn to enjoy it." He whispered into her ear. He then gave her lips a soft sweet kiss. He was really happy to see that she was beginning to break.

"Hurting me is only going to make me hate you even more." Lillian managed to say, before he plunged her into another kiss. She felt as though she were breaking, but she had to stop it. She had to remain within her mind, and not let him get to her. But some of his actions...They were beginning to make her feel different than before. She almost had began to like it.

Seth smiled at her as he began to push his tongue deep into the depths of her mouth. "Mnnn" He said at her taste and then slowly pulled away. "You love those kisses don't you?" He whispered, he ignored her previous statement not caring what she had to say really other then. "Yes Master, or no Master." He gently began to squeeze her ass.

Was he seriously enjoying this that much? She had a feeling as much, and refused to kiss back into him. Her tongue would remain stationary, and would not wrap itself so skillfully about his own, nor plunge deeper into his mouth past those cruel lips. And if he was to ignore what she said, then she would indeed to the same, and would lack to respond to him as he kissed and squeezed her so.

Seth looked at her and he shook his head, "I suggest you speak, we can stop the car anytime and pimp you out on the corner." He whispered into her ear, "The only reason I treat you like an object is because you have acted pourly." He whispered, he then kissed her ear gently.

"How do you wish me to act, then? Just to bend over and take your punishments, say what you want to hear, and writhe to each of your evil touches?" Lillian said, realizing that she was beginning to spout off again. Thinking back on what he said, she lowered her head and closed her eyes. She didn't want him to whore her off, so she said what he wanted to hear. "Yes, Master, I love those kisses you give to me." Even if she was too afraid to give back into them.

Seth heard her get upset and he shrugged, he kissed her lips gently this time only a soft kiss. He held her lower back, "Good girl, and you will do plenty of bending over." He whispered as he kissed her ear gently. He then licked along her cheek. He was alot like an animal in the sense he wanted his possession to know who she really belonged to.

"Yes, Master." She whispered, disbelieving that she'd really sank that low. Lillian now, officially, felt like nothing. She was nothing, except for a pet, a whore, and this man's bitch. Soon enough, she would be taken back to his home, and would be forced to lose her virginity to him. She would have to suck him off the way he pleased, and writhe when he told her to. There was no bright side to any of this, and now the young girl just sat there, taking his actions with hardly an upward glance.

Seth heard the words and he began to rub her lower back gently. He was trying to soothe her. He kissed her lips softly, "It's ok." He said gently as he then began to pat her lower back. He really wanted to please and soothe her for a bit. Seth was a hard ass, a prick, a real fucking nutjob but he had his soft moments. He kissed her cheek gently, "I promise you, when you take my cock in that clean little pussy you will feel tons of pleasure." He kissed her temple.

She felt a bit more calm now, as he rubbed her lower back, her body already growing tired from the emotional strain that had been thrust upon her. Paying little attention to the fact that he was being nice to her for a moment, considering she knew it wouldn't last long, Lillian allowed a single tear to fall from one of her dark hues, before shutting them once more. She may feel pleasure from it, but it would not happen the way that she thought it would be. It would be out of pain, out of sheer torture, and he would be enjoying every single moment of it.

Seth knew that she would probably cry when he fucked er but he had to do it. He had to take her, he would prove to her that when he took her it would be soft and passionate as long as she listened and took the gift he was going to give her. He kissed her lips gently once. He then felt the car come to a halt and the car turn off, "Ready." He said softly.

A slightly twinge of fear crawled its way through her spine. What did she do? Was he going to whore her off, now? Feeling her heart race, then then took the time to look out the window. No, she corrected herself. It looked like they were elsewhere. But her frightened breathing continued, as she nodded slowly to him.

Seth looked at her and he smiled, he had every intention of carrying her not letting her set a foot on the driveway. He held her close, "I will carry you, wrap your legs around me." He said firmly, he really had to admit he wanted her to rely on him and love him.

Why didn't he want her feet to touch the ground, she wondered silently, looking up at him apprehensively as he commanded her once again. Though he sounded unusually gentler, he still had that underlying tone of firmness about him. As he held her so close, she began to feel her heartbeat beginning to rest once more, before her lovely legs would wrap themselves around his body.

Seth smiled as he held her ass and he began to move out of the car. He smiled, he kissed her lips softly, "Look at your new home." He said with a big smile, he knew that her legs would feel good wrapped around him when he was naked would feel amazing. He waited for her to take in the house before walking up the steps, he opened the door and instantly he headed up towards his bedroom.

She looked over the home, though silently, taking it all in as he felt her holding so securely onto her. She felt like some sort of pet, being brought home, but not to be taken care of. Lillian wondered what awaited her in this metaphorical house of horrors, and continued to hold tightly onto his form. As they walked inside, and began to head upstairs, she knew exactly where they were going to go, and she soon tucked her head into her chest as she dreaded it.

Seth felt her head against his chest and he smirked, he then got her into the bedroom. He nodded, "Strip." He said releasing her onto the bed. Sure he was giving her a chance to really test him and be bad but he assumed she might actaully listen, "It's never to far to bring you outside again." He said gently, "I want you to remember that." He said softly.

Lillian did nothing but nod, reaching behind her back to begin removing that pink bra he had had her placed in. Once it was unbound from her back, those nice, supple breasts were exposed to the open air. Rising and falling as she breathed in deeply, those pink nipples seemed to soft upon her flesh. Then, was the skirt and thong, that of which she removed easier than the bra, her bare ass against his bed now, and her neatly taken care of pussy now out before him as well. She had a mind to cross her arms over herself, but felt it would be no use. It could either be rape, or it could be willing...She wondered silently which it would be, pushing her clothing off to the side of his bed and onto the floor.

Seth looked t her, he really did admire her as she stripped he had to admit she was a damn good looking slave. He slowly walked towards her stripping himself of his clothing as he made his way to her. He was naked by the time he reached the bed, he knelt on the bed and he moved more onto the bed towards her, his hand going to her hip, he held it as he kissed her lips. He enjoyed the feeling of her soft skin in his hand. As he kissed her lips he parted his lips, he was inviting her to release her tongue, his other hand went down to her pussy which he worked very gently.

She was good looking, but she never thought that her looks would go towards being some man's slave, and not of her own avail whatsoever. Each step he took, each glance he gaze her, seemed to cut right through her body and right into her soul. Everything he did frightened her, prodding at her heart and her emotions. Once he reached the bed and was naked, she couldn't help but inwardly admire how he looked, her lips trembling as he went to kiss her, and her hand holding back from instinctively pushing away his own as he touched her hip. As his lips parted for her, she closed her dark hues and felt her tongue wandering hesitantly into his mouth, tasting him. Then, his touches upon her pussy, so gentle, and not harsh like she expected...It was almost...Romantic?

Seth felt her tongue and he nodded, he kissed her back his tongue touching her's gently. He kissed her slowly, he had no intentions on hurting her at this time. He needed to establish to her that when she was getting fucked she'd get some pleasure out of it. The first time soft and romantic so she would want it again, as he pressed his crotch against her he knew that she probably felt the hard stiff member pressed close to her pussy. He couldn't wait to insert it into her soft folds.

Back
Top Bottom