Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A drunken beginning (Archmagos Issac x barelyAiwake)

"No? Guess I'm lucky then" he replied with a smile as he grazed his teeth against her neck and smiled. He smiled and nipped her ear teasingly as he leaned back now. "I still find it hard to believe that you're as self conscious of your body as you are. Your curves are absolutely to die for and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't itching to touch you more. Assuming of course that is what you'd like" he said with a smile and a teasing wink.

She listened to him putting her drink down on the table beside the couch looking absently at the TV. "Of course I am... You don't get picked on for being chubby, ignored, or laughed at if you dare like someone." She said shaking the thoughts away. "All day aside from talking or getting annoyed with me it mostly seemed like you hadn't wanted anything to do with me. " She sighed. " I flashed you and you were just like thanks... I wanted something before you left... ignored." She sighed. "I told you I've never had a boyfriend. or a guy of any kind... I don't know what to do. Or not do... " She admitted embarrassed.

"Not any more. I was when I was a kid though" he admitted. He listened as she said that he seemed like he didn't want anything to do with her, the flashing, before he left, that she didn't know what to do or not to do. James looked apologetic. "In fairness, when you flashed me it felt like you didn't want to do it. That you HAD to do it for some reason. As for everything else, I can be bad at picking up on social cues sometimes" he admitted again. He smiled though and kissed her shoulder. "Just do what feels natural and what you want to do. I'm not gonna snap if you do something I don't like. Just a gentle no and back to normal" he said with a smile.

She was surprised to hear that. "I didn't know you till after I guess." She said sighing wishing she could lose weight and be seen as normal. "Why would I do something like that, that I have never done before because I felt I have to?" She asked giving him a look. "I don't know." She said again. "There are things when I think of a couple I want to do... But we're not a couple. So I don't know what can or can't." She sighed. "Aside from obviously sex, since you did it with me this morning." She added. "Plus I don't want to force everything." She added with a sigh. They had only done anything because she initiated it even if she was drunk, it was still her. Getting up she decided to put her sushi in the fridge and eat it later not feeling hungry.

"Your tone and demeanor this morning gave the illusion it was a hassle" he admitted as she asked why she'd do such a thing. He raised an eyebrow as she mentioned things she wanted to do and smiled a bit. He understood that and understood not wanting to force anything. As she stood up with sushi in hand, James stood up and slicked up behind her; resting a hand on her hip and kissed her neck and jaw slowly. "Then I guess we're just going to have to feel it out aren't we?" he whispered teasingly

"Well I was nervous. I'd never show… I'd never done that particular thing before." She told him. She sighed, finding he'd somehow made her feel more awkward. She sighed when he kissed her walking first into the kitchen opening the fridge she put the sushi inside sitting against the counter looking over at him. "Soooo…" She said her cheeks pink not sure what they were doing. "What do you want to do?" She asked.

"Well now we know you don't need to be nervous" he said with a smile. James followed her towards the kitchen as she turned at the counter and looked at him, cheeks pink and clearly feeling a bit awkward and nervous. The young man grinned like a devil as she asked what he wanted to do. He smiled and stepped closer, running a thumb along her cheek and smiling. "Well perhaps we can help scare away some of that nervous and awkward feeling and continue where we left last night. What do you think?" he asked

She gave him a look when he'd commented on her being nervous. 'If anything I need to be super nervous.' She thought to herself. Giving him a look when he stepped closer to her touching her face and making her blush more. Then there was his suggestion. "You might have to refresh my memory?" She said in a low tone not sure if she'd come across as flirty or naive since she really wasn't sure what exactly happened between them aside from the obvious. She'd had to clean proof of whatever they had done from the counter and the floor, earlier that morning. She looked over at him as she stepped away from the counter. "I know we were in the bathroom." She said sheepishly.

Last edited:
James smiled as she blushed more and gave him a look as he touched her cheek. It was cute. Her comment about refreshing her memory made his smile a bit more as she stepped away from the counter. She was sheepish and he smiled a bit as he ran a thumb along her waist and hip, seeing that she was a bit nervous and wanting a bit of guidance as she mentioned the bathroom. "Well, we can try somewhere more comfortable if you like. The couch.....your room....." he began. A smile crept up as an idea crept in as well. "Perhaps your mother's room if you like" he whispered devilishly

Looking over at him they both stood in the kitchen, he'd made suggestions on places to go but still, they stood. She listened as he made some suggestions but did not say anything he wanted to do. She sighed turning away to make her way out of the kitchen crossing her arms behind her as she passed through the main entryway and headed towards the stairs she slowly climbed the stairs. Soon at the top, she glanced back at him but seeing her really wasn't going to give her any clues on where he wanted to do this she just walked down the hall past the bathroom past her bedroom and into her mother's room. Half expecting him to say he was just kidding.

James watched as she turned away, crossing her arms behind her and just admiring the way her body looked in her clothes as she lead the way up the stairs. James followed a little bit behind to admire as she walked along the hall towards her mother's room. He smiled as she did. He'd suspected this would give her a small amount of pleasure just in of itself and smiled as she slipped inside. James followed slowly and smiled seeing her in the room. He approached her and ran a thumb along her lip as he rubbed her cheek. With that, he leaned in slowly and kissed her lips. No doubt she'd taste the want he had for her in the moment, feel it in his body language as he ran his hand along her waist and hip to squeeze her rear.

She stood in her mom's room, her bed behind her, he approached and she turned looking up at him tilting her head cutely. His hand trailing across her lips made her ears blush lightly. Feeling his lips on hers for the first time she almost gasped in surprise and want. She feel his want in the current moment, at the very least she'd known he wanted sex. unwrapping her arms from behind her they slowly reached his side grabbing his shirt before moving to warp around him tightly. His hands squeezing his rear made her jump a little brushing her body against his before she lost her balance falling to the bed behind her. "Sorry..." She said embarrassed.

James smiled as he tasted the tea on her lips and as she grabbed onto him tightly. It seemed that had helped her open up a bit as she began getting closer. Her jump made him smile and suppress a laugh as she fell back on the bed. "It's alright, no need to be embarrassed. Tell you what. How's about I make things more awkward for me?" he said with a chuckle. James stripped his shirt off for her and worked at the button and zipper of his shorts as he stood before her, as bare and as naked as the day he was born. He was a little embarrassed seeing as he wasn't exactly muscular. True he was lean but it wasn't an athletic lean. Though hopefully the size of his slowly growing manhood made up for it given it's above average size. "That make you feel better?" he asked with a chuckle.

Her ears felt hot as she looked away embarrassed. Hearing him speak she cocked an eyebrow but didn't look at him right away, but his movement got her attention watching him as he pulled off his shirt and then undid his pants before removing them. Standing in front of her naked she blushed brightly. "How are you embarrassed?" She asked cocking her head to the side as she looked up at him. "You still perfect as I remember... A little broader." She said given they'd slept together years ago. "Not really, " She said reaching out gently and grabbing his growing cock remembering touching it the other day. She looked up at him her cheeks and ears still bright red as she slowly stroked his length watching him carefully.

"Just want to live up to your expectations, that's all" he said with a chuckle when she cocked her head, blushing brightly at the sight of him as she commented that he still looked perfect, though a bit broader. "Well that makes me feel a bit better" he said with a chuckle. He was blushing a bit but the blush was slowly fading from his skin into a light pink as now he was simply flushed and realizing they were both sober and doing this willingly. Once more part of his mind reminded him of the implication of what was happening and once more that thought was banished at her gentle touch as she grabbed his still growing cock. He breathed a slow sigh of enjoyment as she gently and slowly stroked the length, feeling the softness give way to a growing hardness and watching as he began to grow before her eyes. What more of a sign did she need that he wanted her and found her attractive than this he wondered as he smiled a bit. "You're doing perfectly Si. Just follow your instincts, they'll walk you through it" he said gently.

She rolled her eyes at his comment about her expectations. "I don't have any. I'm the one." She cut herself off to avoid any negativity at the moment or making him mad, which apparently she was good at. "Glad I can help." She said in response to his comment. Looking up at him she really wasn't sure why he'd been blushing but she thought it was cute not having seen him like that before. She saw a flash of something on his face frowning a little she didn't speak having a feeling she'd known what it was. She gave the cock in her hand a squeeze a momentary jolt of annoyance and jealousy slipped out, "I want you to forget her." She whispered to herself with a sigh, as she put her lips around his cock looking up at him as he spoke. Feeling like he was giving some kind of pep talk to a child. She ignored what she was feeling in the moment working his cock with her mouth. Her tongue brushing over the head of his cock her thumb rubbing his base as she held it.

James hadn't seemed to notice the negative tone she'd had as she went to work, responding that she was glad she could help as she looked up. He grunted in surprise as she squeezed him and glanced to her as she'd whispered. Before he got a chance to ask what she'd said, she'd wrapped her lips around him and looked up at him as she began running her tongue all along the head and rubbing the root of his manhood with her thumb. James released an audible shutter as his head fell back and ran his fingers through her hair, hissing a bit as he gained his composure back momentarily. "Holy shit..." he breathed. He looked back down at her and ran his fingers through her hair gently. "Mmm that feels amazing Si" he breathed with a smile, his erection throbbing intensely against her tongue and twitching enthusiastically all the while

She heard the noises he'd made as he grunted cocking an eyebrow she watched him as his head fell back. She flinched when he reached out to run his fingers through her hair but closed her eyes. Her tongue slid along his length before she brought more of him into her mouth. Lifting her head slowly she sucked on him as she did so before slowly continuing the rhythm and hearing him speak she didn't say anything as she continued her attempt at pleasuring him. Feeling him twitch in her mouth she brought all of him past her lips massaging his base as his head was massaged by her throat. Pulling him out again she took a breath her tongue running over his balls a little recalling he seemed unsure when she'd touched him the other night.

"Fuuuck" he hissed as she worked her tongue along his length and slid him even deeper into her mouth. The night before she'd done much the same but this time was different. She was cognizant now, she was aware and able and making calculated decisions. She knew precisely what she was doing and he was melting at her touch as she sucked and worked in a delicate rhythm, sliding him in as deep as he could go till the head was being massaged by her throat. "FUCK" he called out with a grunt and a laugh, having gone momentarily rigid until he relaxed. Soon though she'd let him go and was teasing his testicles with her tongue. He sighed and grinned. "I don't think I've ever felt this good with anyone. Ever" he breathed.

She paused looking up at him when he'd made a hissing sound confused by it but soon continued. Hearing his random words she looked up at him her tongue still tracing along the dangling sack. Hearing his remark about how good he'd felt she wrapped her hand around his head giving it a twisting motion her other hand stroking his length. She wanted him to feel good but she looked up at him the look in his eyes similar to the night before wanting more from her "lover"

She sighed looking to the side. "I... I want you." She said embarrassed as she looked up at him with a small pout.

James breathed hotly as she rubbed the head of his cock and stroked the length simultaneously. Gods he felt incredible as she she gazed up at him. He looked back and smiled down at her as she sighed and spoke of her want for him. She seemed embarrassed and pouted a bit as he ran his thumb along her cheek and grinned. "I want you. How about we get you out of those clothes and we give you just exactly what you want?" he said with a devilish grin, his manhood twitching with anticipation

She'd looked up at him in anticipation, hearing him say he'd wanted her as well made her blush sitting a moment longer her cock in her hands. Letting him go after he'd suggested getting her out of her clothes she blushed nodding. "Yea..." She said slowly getting to her feet and turning away from him as she pulled off her shirt and then slowly pulled down the shorts revealing she'd had nothing beneath the silky PJs she had worn. Crossing her arms in front of her chest as she turned she gave him an awkward smile. Glancing down seeing him twitch lightly giving him a sheepish smile as she stood closer to him once more.

James smiled at her blush and nod as she stood up and turned away. He thought it was a bit cute she was still embarrassed but hopefully tonight would put her on a path to fixing that as she stripped her shirt first and then slowly slipped the silky shorts off. There she stood in her imperfect perfection as she crossed her arms and eyed his twitching member which seemed to have grown just a hair more. James ran his eyes down along her curves, her large breasts, her body. James smiled and stepped in closer so their bodies were against one another, his cock now twitching against her belly and his hand running down along her back and giving her rear a firm squeeze. "Yeah I don't think I'm gonna get tired of seeing your curves with my own eyes" he admitted as he smiled and kissed her lips again. He held it a moment and slowly broke it before smiling. "So, how do you want your man?" he asked playfully as he nipped her lip

She could feel his eyes on her blushing a little more as she sighed trying to relax herself knowing he got annoyed with how she acted sometimes. She was looking to the ground when he'd stepped closer now in her line of vision she looked up at him her cheeks still pink feeling his warm body pressed to hers, his hand touching her his thickness pressed to her stomach making her bite her lip. Cocking her head as he spoke looking like he'd said something weird she simply nodded. Till his lips had pressed to hers once more she returned the kiss leaning up into him. her arms unwrapping from herself loosely wrapping around him.

When he pulled away and looked down at her she blushed after he'd asked his question she turned her back pressed against his chest her rear rubbing against him. Though their height difference made it a little uneven. She hesitantly reached back grabbing for his hands. Nervously bringing them around her front pressing them to her large breasts.

The lip bite had made part of James melt a bit and he smiled as she seemed to be relaxing a bit and opening up more as well. The kiss seemed to do quite a bit as she wrapped her arms around him. She tasted wonderful to him as she soon accepted his end to the kiss to speak. He watched as she turned away from him and pressed up against him, his manhood twitching and throbbing against her ass as she guided his hands and pressed them into her bust. James smiled and got the message as he began to squeeze and massage the large mounds, teasing her nipples now and again and smiling as he leaned in and whispered.

"I take it you like having your breasts played with?" he asked as he playfully nipped her earlobe and throbbed against her

Back
Top Bottom