Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A drunken beginning (Archmagos Issac x barelyAiwake)

James squeezed and massaged her soft thighs as he pulled her into his thrusts as well. Gods he couldn't believe how deep he was. How deep she kept pulling him as she sighed and muttered she wanted him. He smiled and whispered playfully into her ear.

"All yours Bambi" he whispered, grazing her ear with his teeth before going back to her bouncing breasts. She was growing louder with each bounce, hotter with each thrust, and tighter with every moment. Her grip got tighter on his shirt as she kissed his neck and sucked on it. He grunted and growled in a pleasured and primal manner. He was thrusting faster now, harder, panting into her ear. "Fuck, I'm getting.....close.....I'm not gonna......hold out......much....." he groaned, gritting his teeth as he held back as best as he could for as long as he could

Sicily's lips were still on his neck sucking till she'd pulled away. With a sigh she smirked as his hands caressed and massaged her thighs while feeling his massive size still thrusting into her. Hearing his words she frowned a little but was distracted when his mouth touched her breast making her groan louder. Her hips awkwardly bucked back against his given her precarious position on the counter. She noticed his neck smiling as she gave dream James a hickey.

Hearing his words she nodded. "I'm almost there..." She cried out. Her legs tightening around him as her insides clamped around him in waves. "Ahhh! James." she groaned her hips pushing against his as hard as she was able holding herself against him.

James gripped her thighs as she bucked back into him, their hips colliding with one another with increasing frequency as she let go of his neck, smiling and clearly pleased with herself as she nodded, crying out how she was nearly there. James grabbed her ass and pulled her into his thrusts, sucking on her nipples as he felt the pressure building. He panted hotly and thrusted harder and faster, desperately one might say as the pressure simply built more and more. James grit his teeth as she clamped around him over and over, holding him close with her legs. James felt the throbbing getting more intense. He couldn't hold it back any longer. James thrusted with one final and powerful thrust as he let his control fall, cumming deep inside of her and giving her every drop he'd saved over time.

She bit her lips as he grabbed her legs and felt him thrusting into her harder. Her breast bounced furiously as her body moved with his. His mouth on her nipple made her cry out loudly one of her hands grabbed his arm scratching lightly as her inside began to twitch and clamp around him the friction as he still pulled out of her making her moan her imaginary lover's name.
He'd pushed into her completely, deep within her she gasped feeling the foreign warmth inside her. Her head fell back as she moaned in pleasure her leg still holding him deep within her. Her insides moved in waves seeming like they wanted to milk every last drop from him. Looking at the mirror behind her seeing his face smiled. "Best dream ever" She sighed as she slowly loosened her leg from around him after a few minutes her breathing slowed back to normal.

James was rigged like a statue at first, shuddering as wave after wave went through his body like bolts of lightning hitting every nerve ending. With each twitch and shudder, a little more was released. He panted hotly as her insides squeezed and as she held him close. He felt light headed for a moment as he twitched hotly inside of her, panting and smiling as she commented that this was the best dream ever. James grunted as he felt her legs let go of him and as she began to breath normal. Slowly, the young man slid out of her with a shuddered breath as he glanced down, chuckling at the mess they'd made together. He looked wild but pleased beyond words. He smiled at her and chuckled, biting his lip a moment as he ran a hand through his messy hair.

"You seem incredibly pleased with yourself" he said with a smirk as he offered a hand to help her off the counter. He was still in shock they'd done this and still to drunk on the pleasure he'd felt to think about the consequences that could come

She looked over at him as he stood in front of her, his cock still buried deep within her. Her body was still tugging against him but subsided. Her body had relaxed a little. But as he pulled back and his thick softer cock pulled out of him she groaned loudly her breath being pulled from her for a moment panting softly as she regained it.

Hearing the words of her dream James she looked at him. "Well, this dream is a good one." She sighed her legs pulling away. "Least in my dreams I can not hate him." She said sliding down the counter but kept going till her arms caught her groaning as it hurt, and her legs still felt like jelly. It took her a minute to regain her composure. Able to stand, "Thanks Mr. Stranger." She said patting his shoulder a saddened expression on her lips as she left heading towards the door she assumed if it was a dream it didn't matter, if he really was someone who was there they'd leave.

James couldn't believe how good it had felt. Was DUMBFOUNDED something good feel that good if he was perfectly honest. He wanted to stay, wanted to keep going honestly. Hell if he'd pushed it he probably could have. Still, she had had quite a night already and some sleep as she groaned gently from the sensation of him sliding out. James smiled gently and stepped back, keeping an eye on her as she slipped off the counter and mentioned that in her dreams she couldn't hate him and that it was a good dream at least. James offered her a kind look as she regained her composure and thanked him, giving him a sad shoulder pat. He watched her slip away and head back to her room. James felt his head clearing as he rubbed his eyes, grabbing his pants and boxers as he made his way towards Jenna's bedroom.

"Gods this is crazy. What the hell am I going to do? I shouldn't have done that, I shouldn't have done that. Why'd I do that?" he muttered to himself as he thought about what'd happened. What WAS he going to do? James sat on the bed for a moment, quiet and contemplative as he considered his options and how to move forward. It took some time but James felt that this was something that perhaps he should discuss and figure out with her. True he could make a decision but it concerned them both after all. James sighed and nodded, climbing into bed and drifting off to sleep.

James woke as the sun was rising and rubbed his eyes, groaning gently and rubbing his neck as he felt it was a bit sore. He walked to the mirror and sighed with a chuckle as he saw that he had a hickey. He shook his head with a smile and pulled on some clothes, making his way downstairs towards the kitchen. From there, he got to work cooking breakfast for them both. They were going to need to talk about this and if he was sure of anything, she was going to be hungry and probably in need of some fluids. He took the time to locate some ibuprofen, juice, and all accompanied with scrambled eggs, french toast, and some fresh fruit as well. A little bit of everything to start the morning right

Si had left the room with a sigh walking slowly towards her room she swung the door open and walked to her bed staring at it a moment before she simply fell forward onto her bed her mind was a fog her thoughts fell on James and she hated that, that was the case. Fidgeting and moving on her bed she curled up in a ball as she eventually gave into sleep. It was not the soundest of sleeps, but it certainly was deep, a bomb could have gone off, or even creepy sex noises and she wouldn’t have woken. The night passed and even the morning came blaring into her room she didn’t wake right away. It was later in the morning when she opened her eyes. Her head hurt and her body felt strange.

Slowly she got up lifting her body, becoming aware she was naked. “What the…” She said as she slid down her bed falling to the floor on her knees. She whined as that had hurt slowly climbing to her feet. She was finally aware she was completely naked. “What the hell…” She said, rubbing her head which was spinning. “I had a dream last night… I must have.” She told herself as she made her way to the bathroom she stepped into the room staring at the floor, her clothes she was wearing well, her shorts were on the floor and there was a mess by the sink. “No… It was a drunken fantasy.” She said picking up her shorts and wetting them simply using them to clean the counter and the floor. She turned on the water feeling confused, not sure what was a drunken dream and what was real. “That didn’t actually happen.” She said to herself again walking to the shower she’d turned on the water warming it up before stepping beneath it.

She sighed as the water washed over her, a sad sigh escaping. She closed her eyes as she washed hoping to recall what was what from the night. Had she invited someone over, did she meet some random pervert? She wondered as she finished stepping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around her. She grabbed her dirty clothes and returned to her room dropping her towel. She pulled on her oversized t-shirt and made her way out of the room and down the stairs smelling something she was confused. Following the smell to the kitchen she saw James and gave him a look. “What the hell are you doing here?” She asked defensively. But glancing at the table she saw the food he'd made she frowned.

"Tell her I'm stinking fine... You don't need to babysit me. Thanks for the food... But you can just leave." She said putting on her disinterested façade that she only has to put up for him. Her dislike of her mom is genuine.

James had made a pot of coffee to go with everything and sighed as he made himself a fresh cup. With the amount of sugar and creamer that he'd poured and mixed in, he wasn't sure he could call it coffee anymore. He took a seat and grunted as he took a few sips of the coffee. He glanced up as the shower eventually shut off. He sighed and stood back up, getting a pair of plates and silverware as he made a plate for both himself and for her. He set her plate down at an empty spot along with some pain meds before he took his spot again, starting on the eggs and fruit as well. He sighed as the growling in his stomach subsided and as his hunger stopped screaming at him. His eyes slid up towards the stairs as Si stepped out of her room and began making her way down the steps. He offered a gentle smile as she made her way and gave her a nod when she asked what he was doing there. He raised a hand and motioned to the spot he'd set for her.

"Relax Si. I thought you might want something for your stomach, and something for your head as well" he said. He could have come out and said what was going on but as he tilted his head to the side to reveal the hickey she'd put on his neck. James motioned once more to the spot and gave her a knowing look. He took another sip of his coffee and sat patiently as he waited for her to take a seat.

She walked around the kitchen trying her best to avoid him. Well, avoid looking at him. She can't avoid him and be in the kitchen. She saw that he'd made the food in part for her and begrudgingly had a seat in her spot at the furthest end of the table.

She nodded but didn't want to look at him, though this wasn't unusual. "I do thank you, James. But after you eat, feel free to go. You don't need to stay, " she assured him again knowing eventually he'd tell her one of a couple of things if what she remembered was real. And they were all things she didn't want to hear. She glanced to her side looking over at him. Seeing the look on his face she looked away but after a moment, "What?" She asked as she took a big sip of her juice. "Why are you looking at me?" She continued taking a bite of the eggs.

James raised an eyebrow as she avoided looking at him and tried to keep her distance from him. He sighed a bit, suppressing an urge to roll his eyes as she "thanked him" for making her food but that he didn't need to stay. He rubbed his eyes and searched his mind on how to start as she asked why he was looking at her as she drank her juice and ate her food. He sipped his coffee and decided that the best way to start and discuss all this was to simply be direct. In his experience, sugar coating only caused cavities and frankly being coy wouldn't serve anyone any good.

"Alright Si, I'm finding it difficult to put this any way delicately so I'm just gonna put it plainly. We need to discuss last night" he said. He then motioned towards the stairs with his head. "You and I had sex last night in the bathroom" he said. He gave her a look, waiting for her reaction so they could start talking and figuring this out

She sat quietly eating her food doing a good job at ignoring his existence. Till he'd had to go and speak up. She listened as she took a bit of her egg swallowing it, but as she sipped her juice as he'd said they had sex, and she sprayed some of her juice from her mouth as she coughed. Getting to her feet she still coughed as she got some paper towels to clean the mess. Having settled by the time she took her seat once again cleaning the table in front of her.

"No... No we didn't. I had an alcohol-induced dream where I had sex with a Mr. Stranger..." She sighed knowing hearing it out loud it was ridiculous. "I didn't do that with you. You don't like me, so you wouldn't." She nodded believing her words. "I've wanted to be with you again... But not you." She assured herself moving the food on her plate around having lost her appetite. Knowing only bad things were to come sighing. "Just say it already." She said looking away from him.

James held back smiling at the slightly ridiculous display as she went through all the steps of a good slapstick comedy, spit take and all. As she eventually got settled and took her seat, she began speaking and listened as she sighed and said that she didn't do it with him and that he didn't like her. That made him frown a bit as he smiled a bit sadly, she really had so little confidence in herself. It genuinely hurt his heart to see it and hear it. James shook his head when she said just say it.

"Si, I don't know where you got the impression that I didn't like you. I've always liked you since the moment we met. Do I really strike you as the kind of guy who'd be two faced and lie about something like that?" he said. He took a moment to let that set in as he continued. "You and I did have sex last night. If I'm being completely transparent as well, it was perhaps one of the best things I've felt in a while. You were perfect. Well, drunk but glossing over that it was perfect" he said. He kept his warm gaze on her as he spoke, trying to get her to understand this wasn't an act, not some show, this was him being honest and up front with her

She sighed at his first remark. "Not, not like me, as in at all..." She said with a sigh. "But definitely not in the way I liked you." She said still staring at her plate of food suddenly feeling like she wanted to throw up, and it wasn't because of the hangover. "Except that one time when you were drunk... At best you think I'm what... Like a little sister." She said her voice rising a little. "Have you ever liked someone, a lot... And a friend or someone you knew heard you talk about that person then they started dating?" She asked with a pause. "I don't see you know what that's like but let me tell you it sucks," she assured him.

He said again that they'd had sex and that he'd liked it which she still felt was hard to believe. "I was drunk... I remember." She said in a low tone. "I was ignoring the fact that it was you. But, pretending, it was you..." She said with an annoyed sigh.

"Fine whatever... we had sex." She admitted. wanting him to hurry and tell her '"I appreciate your feelings but i don't like you that way,"' Or '"I only love her so can't do that again."' She put her head back staring at the ceiling as she waited.

"I probably thought of you as a little sister way back when but times changed. Especially after last night I'm finding it difficult to imagine you that way at all" he admitted as she went on to assume he doesn't know the feeling of being an outsider of sorts. James look shifted a bit and he looked at her a bit more sternly. "I know what you're thinking Si. Believe me I've been there and you are right, it sucks BIG TIME" he said. He sighed and rubbed his neck. "That's why you've turned sour on me" he muttered mostly to himself. He leaned back forward as she said that she remembered she was drunk and such but ignoring that it was him but HOPING it was him. James watched as she admitted the truth finally and leaned her head back. James nodded and took a breath, sipping his coffee and clearing his throat now.

"I'll be honest, I'm not sure I can or want to give this up. I can't explain it but it feels right and I really don't want to stop. Do you?" he asked with a raised eyebrow as he found he was now proposing that they keep having sex and keep doing.....whatever this was

Listening to his words she remained quiet keeping any annoyed or depressed noises to herself as best she could though she didn't look his way seeing the expressions he was making. Hearing it wasn't till the previous night that he'd seen her differently. "You may have an idea. But you don't exactly know what I'm thinking." She said sighing as his question lifted her head, looking at him properly. "Want me to be honest? Yes! I've liked you, honestly for years. But then..." She hesitated. "It made me a little less sad to just hate you. Well... try." She admitted looking away again. "This is even worse than a friend stealing who you like. You're not property. I know I don't own you. But seeing you every day.. Seeing... Yea, it sucks." She said staring at the faucet as it slowly dripped.

She listened to him speak not sure what to make of what he'd said. "Now I think you're the one who's drunk." She said reaching over and touching his forehead like she was checking his temperature. "Honestly... No." "What I remember... I liked." She said glancing over at him. She let out a nervous sigh getting to her feet. cautiously she stepped towards him carefully sitting on his lap. "I want to do it more. Unfortunately, I still like you" She admitted.

James would give her that. He wouldn't claim to know exactly what she was thinking but he was certainly familiar with the feeling. Honestly, he'd be shocked if anyone wasn't familiar with such a sensation. He listened as she admitted that she's liked him for years and that she found she was less sad if he just tried hating him. She went on and said she didn't own him, that seeing him as often as she did just sucked and hurt. He nodded in understanding. It made perfect sense. She felt territorial. It was like you were drowning in the ocean and someone stayed just out of reach with a life preserver. He supposed that was why he was suggesting this as well. Smooth over things, start better, and perhaps give them both something they both wanted and needed.

"Nope, sober as a judge" he said with a chuckle as she touched his forehead and admitted that she did enjoy what had occurred and like him, she didn't want to stop this at all. He watched her get to her feet and move towards him slowly before sliding into his lap, admitting she wanted to keep going and that she still indeed liked him. He smiled gently and put an arm around her, holding her. "Me too. It felt right, it felt natural. I'm game for continuing this as long as we like but if we do, we gotta be smart about it. Think we can do that?" he asked gently.

She was quiet while he seemed to think to himself, "I know it's not as much of a pretty person problem. YOU got what you wanted." She said with a cringe. Hearing his comment on being sober she didn't fight it. After sitting in his lap she nearly regretted her decision, almost getting up but he put his hands on her.

"I meant what I asked Mr. stranger… I'm willing to try cuz it's the only way I can. But I don't want to always be someone's second choice. " She told him after hearing him. She made an awkward face when he'd said it felt natural. "I don't really know what to do with you telling me that." She sighed. "I spend most of my time alone." She shrugged. "But sorry I still have to hate you I think. " She said with a nod leaning forward kissing his ear. Pulling back after sitting on him a long moment she slowly started to get up.

"Si, I don't know who's been telling you you're not pretty but damn it you're gorgeous! Seriously. Boys are dumb as hell and are going to regret not getting a chance to know you now" he said. He smiled gently as she sat on his lap. He looked to her as she admitted she was willing to make this work but that she didn't want to always be someone's second choice. He nodded at that. "That's fair. If it makes you feel better, you got to sleep with me before.....well you know" he said. He was avoiding saying 'your mom' for fear of upsetting her as she made a face that made him chuckle. He smiled as she mentioned that she would still have to 'hate him' as she kissed his ear. He smiled a bit and watched her slip off of him.

"I understand. Just don't be too mean, yeah?" he commented with a chuckle. He smiled and looked her over again. "By the way, you look great if you don't mind my saying" he said with a cheeky wink.

"You don't have to butter me up to get these......" She said flatly as she pulled her shirt down revealing her bare breasts. Before pulling her shirt back into place. "No one's going to regret anything." She scoffed. "I don't care. No boyfriend... When I get older I'll be a cat lady." She said matter of factly. Giving him an annoyed look when he'd just said it was fair. "Least you don't try to use flowery words." Sighing when he didn't say anything to deny she was just a second choice. "Yea I know." She commented when he'd said she had him first. "I've had you twice now." She said and she pulled away from him . Hearing him ask her to be nice she shrugged. "No promises. Sometimes you guys legitimately piss me off." She said said bluntly. "I can't just move out. Sooo I live in my room or wander the streets. Who knows maybe that's where I'll meet mr. right." She scoffed picking up her plate putting it on the counter. "I'll eat it later. I'm not hungry." She said hearing his remark on her before heading into the other room before she stopped. "Oh tell that woman she can stop freaking out if she even noticed. I don't have my phone." She said walking into the other room deciding what she should do. "Where did you find me walking around?" She called as she made her way to the stairs

James blushed warmly as she showed off her breasts to him and chuckled. "I promise I wasn't buttering you up, though I'm not complaining about you showing off" he said with a chuckle as she commented then that no one was going to regret anything. He shook his head and sighed. He wasn't getting anywhere at the moment, at least not by speaking his mind. He'd need to work at this and give it time as she said she'd simply be a cat lady and that he didn't need to try and use flowery words. He watched her stand up as she shrugged and offered no promises. He nodded and took a long sip of his coffee. "That's understandable. I'm a guy and guys tend to bug the shit outta me" he admitted. He sighed as she scoffed and made mention that she'd eat later. He nodded and stood up, cleaning his plate and putting it in the dishwasher as he heard her mention her phone and how he'd managed to find her.

"Well the phone you smashed in the street. Not really sure why though. If you want I'll get you a replacement today, I got paid the other day and I should be able to cover a new one if you need it. Or want it" he called out from the kitchen as he put her leftover food in the fridge. He came out as she was making her way to the stairs. "I found you wandering while I was on my way home from work. You nearly walked out into traffic a few times and seemed like you weren't sure where you were" he explained

She sighed as he spoke, "I was hoping i hadn't actually done that." She sighed regretting her action as she was now left without a phone. "You wouldn't." She said looking back toward the kitchen seeing him in the doorway. "I say I hate you... Because I really want to. I say I hate her and I whole heartedly mean it. She was making me mad... And in my drunken frustration I tossed my phone" She sighed.

"That's not helpful. I could go back and look for its carcus. Maybe I didn't throw it too hard and it could be salvaged. I bought it. I don't have the money to buy a new one." She sighed. "Ok." She replied when he'd spoke of her drifting into traffic honestly not really caring. "Considering I ignored the fact, you're you... Probably didn't." She said. Turning to head upstairs she went back to her room needing to wear clothes if she was going to search for her phone. Once in her room she pulled out an oversized shirt similar to to the one she'd been wearing the night before. And a pair of slightly loose leggings.

"What the hell am I doing?" She asked herself as she looked at herself in the mirror. "If anything I'm just making life worse." she groaned her lips slipping into a blank expression as she made her way down stairs again. "You going to share where you'd found me?" She asked as she slipped on her shoes.

"Afraid you did" he confirmed as she sighed. He listened as she explained that she hated him and that she really wanted to but it's her mother who was pissing her off and alcohol combined with anger led to a destroyed phone. "Sounds about right. Well we'll figure something out, if nothing else we get you a new phone and make up a story or something" he suggested as she commented looking for the destroyed phone. He tapped his chin and nodded. "You could probably. You would likely be able to retrieve the SIM card and get pretty much all the info back if you need something new. Outside of that you might be able to get it repaired. I'll cover it either way" he offered. He smiled as she mentioned she likely didn't know where she was and made her way back to the room, getting herself dressed. James gathered his own shoes and keys as she made her way back down and asked if he was going to share where he found her.

"Yeah I'll take you to where I found you. Or at least roughly. We'll retrace your steps and see what you can find" he said with a smile

"Well, that's just great. good thing I've only got one friend, and she's probably occupied with a guy." She sighed a little jealously. She looked at him skeptically. "Why would you pay all that money?" She asked unsure why he'd be willing to shell out that kind of money for her. Rolling her eyes, "You couldn't just tell me?" She asked unsure about hanging around him as it was often something she had avoided. Her instincts told her that's what she wants to keep doing, but she wasn't sure if she should.

She'd left the house with him shutting the door after them. Making her way down the stairs she'd seen her throw up sighing as she vaguely recall being sick. "So... What kind of girls do you like?" she asked absently looking ahead of them. "I asked what you liked, not what you settled for. " she elaborated, knowing if he'd brought up her mother she would likely just leave him.

"Well in fairness you kind of are occupied with one as well....in a way" he pointed out. He smiled a bit at her skepticism and as she rolled her eyes as well. "Because it's the right thing to do and I want to help. Plain and simple. And no I can't just tell you because that's vague and unhelpful" he said as she lead the way out of the house. James opened the car door for her and glancing to her as she spotted the evidence of her arrival. He started the car and started the drive as she soon spoke and asked what kind of girls he liked. NOT what he settled for. He gave her a sideways glance and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm hesitant to answer that Si. Cause if I say the truth and say 'I like girls with curves and a real body, like you' I'm a liar and am clearly settling. If I lie, I'm going to hurt your feelings and no one is happy" he said bluntly. He held the look for a moment before sighing in mild frustration now. "Si, I'm getting really tired of this. I really am. I get you want to hate my guts but if you keep on looking for bad in the world that is about all you will find. Take it from someone who struggled with that for a long damn time" he said with a sigh as he drove, focusing on the road now and just being quiet.

Back
Top Bottom